Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    no-one11
    Guests

Head constantly feels numb and dazed

Salam I've been suffering from a problem for a long time. My head is constantly numb 24 7 it feels like a heaviness is on it like a rock sitting and pressurizing my brain. I also feel extremely dazed and foggy -- not my self kind of feeling. I will think and say things that is not me. sometimes this feeling goes away its probably once or twice a month and when it happens I look back and think WOW i couldnt have said that or thought that. I went and got a CT scan nothing is wrong with it. Enough tests were done but nothing. Surprisingly the day of the CT scan this feeling wasn't there.

Please advise. I do not know what to do. Sometimes when I hear or read Quran it becomes VERY light but sometimes it just doesnt go away and i dont feel like listening to quran or something, astagfurallah.

Re: Head constantly feels numb and dazed

get a stress test, have your bp seen about, check your kidney/liver function
    قُلْ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ هَادُوا إِن زَعَمْتُمْ أَنَّكُمْ أَوْلِيَاء لِلَّهِ مِن دُونِ النَّاسِ فَتَمَنَّوُا الْمَوْتَ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
    وَلَا يَتَمَنَّوْنَهُ أَبَدًا بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ
    قُلْ إِنَّ الْمَوْتَ الَّذِي تَفِرُّونَ مِنْهُ فَإِنَّهُ مُلَاقِيكُمْ ثُمَّ تُرَدُّونَ إِلَى عَالِمِ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِمَا كُنتُمْ تَعْمَلُونَ

صدق الله العظيم

sounds like it might be related to jinn affliction, esp as u have reaction or dont feel like listening to quran. you should post ur problem here: www.ruqyashariyah.org/forum, inshaAllah someone there should have better idea or search thru the forum for help

May Allah help u, ameen

Unregistered45
    Guests

get ruqya read on u

Counting down... EastLondon_Bro's Avatar

maybe applying/massaging black seed oil will helo
    ...and InshAllah i remind myself before i remind others.

ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!

Is your Boss coming?...Click here

maybe its to do with your blood pressure, get it checked out if you havent already.
    glass half empty

no-one11
    Guests

have done every single thing and test possible by doctors. nothing

Odan

are you taking any supplements? I remember when I used to take fish oil tablets, I sort of experienced a "foggy" feeling. Also, is there any mold around you?

Lastly, try drinking coffee and see if it helps.
    Salam!

no-one11
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by haque View Post

are you taking any supplements? I remember when I used to take fish oil tablets, I sort of experienced a "foggy" feeling. Also, is there any mold around you?

Lastly, try drinking coffee and see if it helps.
    Yes..i used to actually..i should start again..coffee just makes it worse as the next day i feel like ive come down from meds ie: withdrawls so its no help to me...

my brain on the left side feels like its cracking the awkward part is when i play quran sometimes it gets better but sometimes it gets worse...

no-one11
    Guests

also i feel numb as in a zombie i dont kno wat im doing..its really scary sometimes..sometimes it goes away in a snap..

Odan

Try to go running outside. If you're spending too much time at home, that might be causing it. Here are a few questions:

-What has changed in the time that this problem has surfaced?
    -What kind of foods are you eating?

btw, I know you've already seen a doctor, but go to another one, inshAllah.
    Salam!

unregisterd90
    Guests

have you been to an eye doctor ?
    if not i think you should go !

Don't be afraid to PM me

salaam.

have ur eyes tested.
    also do a blood test to check for any allergies.
    bear in mind that when the doc does a blood test he normally just tests for sugar/diabetes even though in that same blood test he/she can test for loads of different things like cholesterol, allergies, thyroid function etc.
    it costs the doc less to test for less things, so make sure u get a full blood test done ie make sure the doc ticks all 6 boxes on the back of the blood sample parcel that he/she is gonna send to the hospital for analysis.

Pippin29
    Guests

Asalamalaikom Brother/Sister,

I once had that same feeling. It lasted for months! I had slurred speech and had trouble articulating (very frightening as I major in neuroscience!) -- constantly felt dazed, fatigued, and uninspired.

Because everything turned up normal, I started to look at what I was eating..and believe it or not I found my problem. It was diet coke. I was definitely addicted--drinking about 4 cans a day, and never thought twice about it. I thought about how many I had consumed in the past month, and did some online research. Look up "diet pepsi and MS symptoms" ...it's quite alarming.

After a week's detox of only drinking water, I felt MUCH better! More awake and vibrant.

Are you having high doses of aspartame in your diet? Maybe that could be it! That and low blood sugar, are you eating enough of every food group? working out enough? sleeping enough?

Inshallah you find the problem!!

1Sister

no-one11
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Pippin29 View Post
    Asalamalaikom Brother/Sister,

I once had that same feeling. It lasted for months! I had slurred speech and had trouble articulating (very frightening as I major in neuroscience!) -- constantly felt dazed, fatigued, and uninspired.

Because everything turned up normal, I started to look at what I was eating..and believe it or not I found my problem. It was diet coke. I was definitely addicted--drinking about 4 cans a day, and never thought twice about it. I thought about how many I had consumed in the past month, and did some online research. Look up "diet pepsi and MS symptoms" ...it's quite alarming.

After a week's detox of only drinking water, I felt MUCH better! More awake and vibrant.

Are you having high doses of aspartame in your diet? Maybe that could be it! That and low blood sugar, are you eating enough of every food group? working out enough? sleeping enough?

Inshallah you find the problem!!

1Sister
    thanks sister but i dont drink pop or anything like that. maybe once in a month or so, but not diet. i eat very healthy alhamdulilah and follow a natural diet

no-two22
    Guests

assalamu alaikum, check out Unregular's post here: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?270536-Reality it may be of some help. this is the relevant part: "Practically, well it would be easy for us to say: train your mind to force itself out of the bubble, concentrate hard enough, really focus etc etc. But of course it's not that easy, I just advise you to see your GP as soon as you can, get your blood sugar checked, and other vitamins/minerals.

Secondly I would advise you to ask your GP to do a blood test for 'Lupus Anticoagulant', it's the measure of how sticky/thick your blood is. It can cause effects like memory loss/giddiness/foggy brain. Aspirin is the treatment, just get it ruled out to give yourself the best chance of moving on to another possible treatment."

I suffer from the same problem, so if my situation doesnt improve after calling to Allah, stopping sinning and changing my lifestyle, then i may just go doc and ask for that.

jazakAllahu khairan to brother/sister Unregular for his/her help .

wassalam