Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Your personality

Salaam,

I'm bored so lets find out about everyone's personalities

I got this list of personality types from google, find urs and vote in the poll

1) Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it.

2) Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.

3) Quiet, kind, and conscientious. Can be depended on to follow through. Usually puts the needs of others above their own needs. Stable and practical, they value security and traditions. Well-developed sense of space and function. Rich inner world of observations about people. Extremely perceptive of other's feelings. Interested in serving others.

4) Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

5) Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perserverence in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following.

6) Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.

7) Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders.

8) Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

9) Friendly, adaptable, action-oriented. "Doers" who are focused on immediate results. Living in the here-and-now, they're risk-takers who live fast-paced lifestyles. Impatient with long explanations. Extremely loyal to their peers, but not usually respectful of laws and rules if they get in the way of getting things done. Great people skills.

10) Practical, traditional, and organized. Likely to be athletic. Not interested in theory or abstraction unless they see the practical application. Have clear visions of the way things should be. Loyal and hard-working. Like to be in charge. Exceptionally capable in organizing and running activities. "Good citizens" who value security and peaceful living.

11) People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

12) Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function.

13) Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

14) Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

15) Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

16) Assertive and outspoken - they are driven to lead. Excellent ability to understand difficult organizational problems and create solid solutions. Intelligent and well-informed, they usually excel at public speaking. They value knowledge and competence, and usually have little patience with inefficiency or disorganization.

I think u take a test and then find out ur personality type, but who needs a silly test. Just pick the one that u feel most describes u.

WaSalaam

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Re: Your personality

Quote Originally Posted by Christianlady View Post
    Hello C-Bear,

Lol Have you ever tried skydiving?

Peace and God bless
    Nopes; not likely to, either XD
    Islamic Prints
    ~~~Muslim Vegan~~~
    PALEO!

Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

my first post and i voted 9!

Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

2) Quiet and reserved, interested in how and why things work. Excellent skills with mechanical things. Risk-takers who they live for the moment. Usually interested in and talented at extreme sports. Uncomplicated in their desires. Loyal to their peers and to their internal value systems, but not overly concerned with respecting laws and rules if they get in the way of getting something done. Detached and analytical, they excel at finding solutions to practical problems.
    6) Quiet, reflective, and idealistic. Interested in serving humanity. Well-developed value system, which they strive to live in accordance with. Extremely loyal. Adaptable and laid-back unless a strongly-held value is threatened. Usually talented writers. Mentally quick, and able to see possibilities. Interested in understanding and helping people.
    These two describes me perfectly, the only thing not true is the part about sports, i am interested in it, but i don't take part in it.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

wandering and wondering Macchiato's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

all of them (just read the first part of each number, not the whole thing )
    Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
    Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
    - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

scribble
    Guests

How am I meant to know what I am.. I don't pay much attention to how I am.. =/ Is that just me.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scribble View Post
    How am I meant to know what I am.. I don't pay much attention to how I am.. =/ Is that just me.
    You don't know yourself? You're more of a #4.

I know myself like a book, that's why i don't require anyone to assess me because i already know my strengths and weaknesses, my good points and bad, what will save and destroy me, etc etc etc. And i am my own best friend.
    Last edited by Abu Mus'ab; 21-06-10 at 06:17 AM.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

YDoUwant2KnoIfImHappy/Not GuCcI's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

11) People-oriented and fun-loving, they make things more fun for others by their enjoyment. Living for the moment, they love new experiences. They dislike theory and impersonal analysis. Interested in serving others. Likely to be the center of attention in social situations. Well-developed common sense and practical ability.

14) Popular and sensitive, with outstanding people skills. Externally focused, with real concern for how others think and feel. Usually dislike being alone. They see everything from the human angle, and dislike impersonal analysis. Very effective at managing people issues, and leading group discussions. Interested in serving others, and probably place the needs of others over their own needs.

-------------------

Those 2 are me. although i would disagree with the bold, im pretty dumb.
    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

scribble
    Guests

Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

=/ And actually I changed my perspective, why look up to those who are amazing when you yourself can be amazing, so the italic bit might not be me.. might not be. Big might. And I agree with the underlined though I'm losing the "original" part.. =/ Prefer to just blend in with the furniture.
    Last edited by scribble; 23-06-10 at 03:53 AM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scribble View Post
    Quiet, serious, sensitive and kind. Do not like conflict, and not likely to do things which may generate conflict. Loyal and faithful. Extremely well-developed senses, and aesthetic appreciation for beauty. Not interested in leading or controlling others. Flexible and open-minded. Likely to be original and creative. Enjoy the present moment.

=/ And actually I changed my perspective, why look up to those who are amazing when you yourself can be amazing, so the italic bit might not be me.. might not be. Big might. And I agree with the underlined though I'm losing the "original" part.. =/ Prefer to just blend in with the furniture.
    So you want to control people eh? You want to become a leader that will be looked up to and followed? :|

Mentioned
    402 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1684 Post(s)

Your personality
    ..is mashaAllah v. good, ty

Odan
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Maybe someone else can comment on mine

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is such an old thread, never the less I am well chuffed to come across it! Mbti is definitely more popular down USA. Unfortunately most people here in England are clueless about MBTI. Personally I find it fascinating and love analysing people to figure out their preferences.

I am number 15. An ENTP AKA the Visionary and the Inventor.

15) Creative, resourceful, and intellectually quick. Good at a broad range of things. Enjoy debating issues, and may be into "one-up-manship". They get very excited about new ideas and projects, but may neglect the more routine aspects of life. Generally outspoken and assertive. They enjoy people and are stimulating company. Excellent ability to understand concepts and apply logic to find solutions.

Erm personality tests are nothing like horoscopes. They are about preferences, How we deal with the world, take in information, make decisions and recharge. And then this helps us see how our type influences our careers, relationships etc. It's less mystic and more theoretical. It simply acknowledges how we all function. It is great for self development.
    Last edited by Khawla-Khattab; 09-08-15 at 09:09 AM.

Mentioned
    308 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2717 Post(s)

Why doesn't any option have extremely aggressive in it????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

8...most likely.
    Last edited by Blitzkrieg37; 09-08-15 at 09:55 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

6 definitely

Odan
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

All of the above

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    328 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2864 Post(s)

eh?^^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I dont think im any of the above, but since this is a good thread i will go with 4) and 3)
    there are so man websites online of personality tests, i still cant remember any of their answers though...

Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1302 Post(s)

introvert..........online interaction I'm quite social and bubbly at times but in reality its a different story altogether, get well nervous, very reserved, just not a peoples person............ I'm so fine being by myself in reality that is lol
    Last edited by muslimah4life1; 06-09-15 at 11:52 PM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    330 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1366 Post(s)

[QUOTE=muslimah4life1;6628378]introvert..........online interaction I'm quite social and bubbly at times but in reality its a different story altogether, get well nervous, very reserved, just not a peoples person............ I'm so fine being by myself in reality that is lol[/QUOTE

Exactly sis, me too! I feel the exact same way. I am pretty much number 3.
    I think I take people's feelings so seriously I'm scared of hurting them, and it makes me anxious and worried- because I can't help but feel sometimes that people's hearts are much more fragile than glass....

islamreligion.com eesa the kiwi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3627 Post(s)

6 i guess
    It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
    "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    39 Post(s)

2 and 8 describe me well but I'm not really into extreme sports although I wouldn't mind doing this

Don't let my online status deceive you
    (I'm just a member of the Chinese terracotta army)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    118 Post(s)

I am 7 , 9 and 11 at the same time,to clarify..But I will vote for 7,cuz I like it :P

Mentioned
    1124 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9765 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aetos View Post
    I am 7 , 9 and 11 at the same time,to clarify..But I will vote for 7,cuz I like it :P
    Go do this one

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...IAL&highlight=
    ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
    "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
    [Al-Imran 3:159]