Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tafseer Class, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Saturday 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm BST/GMT+1) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered88
    Guests

What is this dua for?

Salaams,

can anyone tell me what this dua is recited for:

" Allah huma rabbi yassir wala tu assir wa tamm mim bil khair wa bika nas taeen"

Thank you

Lightbulb Re: What is this dua for?

"Allahumma Rabbi Yassir Wa La Tu'assir Wa Tammim Bil Khairi Wabika Nasta'een ya fattah Rabbi zidni Ilma"

i can remind it as its one of dua i recited when i was sitting for exams. its to make the studies easy.

Re: What is this dua for?

Wa alaykumus salaam.
    I can remember something close to that Du'ah but don't know if it reads alright, it goes as follows:
    "Allaahumma Rabbee Yassir Walaa Tu'assir, Faja'alanee Amree Sahlan Yaseerah, Farham Bukaa'i Anta Jidlee Bi Afwika, Wa Fukka Aseerah."
    Please can anyone HELP say something about its correctness and if possible translate it into English. Jazaakal Laahu Khayra!