Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question for the Salafi inshallah

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh

Astagfirullah inshallah may Allah subhana wa ta'ala forgive me for any wrong, ameen.

I would like the gentle Salafi to answer this question, as opposed to a person who will respond harshly without being productive inshallah.

"Why did Allah (swt) command the angels to bow to Adam (as)?"

"O our Salafi `ulamas! Once upon a time you are very zidi, serious ones, you never smile at anyone, you are always very angry with people, particularly those who you are saying about them sometimes 'mushriq,' and you are saying sometimes, 'kafir.' If anyone looking at you, they are fearing from your bad characteristics! One question we may ask, laa hawla wa laa quwatta illa billahi 'l-`Aliyyu 'l-`Azheem. One important question and I am asking to those who thinking they are most important ones, Salafi `ulama. Never laughing or smiling, always looking to people with anger. Why are you looking to people so angry? Who created you, created ourselves also. Why you are angry with creatures? He is happy and we are laughing, yes. He is our Creator, our Lord, but you are always looking to us with anger." Sheikh Nazim

source: http://www.sufilive.com/How_Shaytan_...192-print.html

"O Salafi `ulama, Allah Almighty (jallah jalaalahu), our Creator is saying, wa li kulli qawmin haad, "And to every people, a guide." (13:7) May Allah (swt) grant an understanding to His holy servants on this planet. The main specialty of Man is understanding. Understanding is granted only to Man, not to animals. Therefore, Man is on the highest level among creatures in this world. Who does not understand, his level will be on the level of animals. Therefore, the Seal of Prophets (s) said, Utlub al ` ilm min al-mahdi ila al-lahd, "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." (Muslim)" Sheikh Nazim

source: http://www.sufilive.com/Understandin...193-print.html

"Even if you are eating three times, that is the level of animals; once is enough, from Jumu`ah to Jumu`ah for some angels, and He may send once. His last message, putting, "kursi" on a prepared rock, and people may come and look, and (it) goes away. So many foolish and heedless ones from Muslim countries, claiming to be doctors, are saying, "We can understand and we are not in need (of the one) who was granted the Holy Qur'an. He passed away, finished. We, ourselves, can do what he was doing and saying." Allah Allah, Allah Allah, tawbah yaa Rabbee, tawbah yaa Rabbee! For a person to understand the Holy Qur'an by himself is like a person being granted a heap of food and told, "All this is for you, take and eat." He begins to take, and eats and eats. No time for digesting? How can you eat and not digest? The Holy Qur'an is here (Mawlana Shaykh raises his hands) as an endless heap of knowledge, and you are saying, "We are not in need of anyone to make us understand, or teach us to understand." That is the last point of ignorance! I am hearing so many people and also reading their articles, "There is no need now for the Seal of Prophets (s) for us, adda 'l-amaanah, and now finished."" Sheikh Nazim

source: http://www.sufilive.com/Understandin...193-print.html

Subhanallah the wisdom and haqq, and then there are threads derailing sufi teaching and calling us bida'a and haram, astagfirullah. If you will only read the wisdom and haqq of Sheikh Nazim, and listen to the wisdom and haqq of Sheikh Nazim, and then quote what he says that is bida'a instead of lying against Sheikh Nazim and his followers, astagfirullah. May Allah swt bless you with enough mercy inshallah to understand this message and to appreciate the wisdom and haqq, ameen, inshallah

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem!

Subhanallah, may Allah swt guide us all to the straight path inshallah, ameen.

Asalaamu alaikum warahmatullah wa barakatoh
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
    O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Question for the Salafi inshallah

Quote Originally Posted by AlayhisSalaam View Post
    He is talking about the great many of people who are not sincere and who seek reward and who are angry towards Muslims and who are calling people kafr and shouting "shirk, bida'a!" all of the time. He is talking to people who are not feeling with their heart, but they are just shouting at Muslims and calling them non-Muslims and being harsh and rude in speech, which Muhammad(saws) never was.
    In the quote you provided, this Shaikh Nazim guy is addressing and describing Salafi scholars. I don't know any Salafi scholars who fit the descriptions he uses for them.

Therefore, the Prophet (s) said,

اطلبوا العلم من المهد إلى اللحد

utlub al-` ilm min al-mahdi ila al-lahad, (seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave).
    Challenging someone to quote something wise like "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." is like challenging "La ilaha Ilallah" astagfirullah
    Hogwash.

I ran a few searches on Dorar.net's hadith database. No results whatsoever for "اطلبوا العلم من المهد إلى اللحد".

I did get results for "اطلبوا العلم", however. Here are the results.

To summarize for those who don't read or understand Arabic, the search came up with 33 ahadith in total, found within a total of 10 source books. All of them save one are graded by various traditionist scholars as being weak, with some of the narrations being graded as being fabricated. The one hadith that wasn't graded weak or fabricated was graded by the traditionist (Imam as-Suyuti) as being acceptable (hasan)--and that's only due to the many routes it was narrated by, which he believed raised its authenticity level to "acceptable".

With all this, none of these 33 ahadith come close to this so-called hadith you quote (i.e., Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave), none whatsoever. This leads me to believe that whoever you're quoting pulled this hadith out of his behind; the statement was not said by Prophet Muhammad.

This is a serious, serious offense, for the Prophet (saws) said in an authentic hadith, «Convey from me, even if one verse and narrate from the Children of Israel without harm. Whoever lies on me intentionally, then let him take his seat from the Fire.» (Sahih al-Bukhari).

Conveying the Prophet's statements and traditions to the people is a trust (amanah). You betray that trust everytime you convey a statement claiming that the Prophet said it when he really didn't.
    Last edited by aboo ishaaq; 23-02-10 at 01:09 AM.
    “The entirety of faith is deed” – Imam Muhammad bin Ismâ'îl al-Bukhârî, al-Jâmi' as-Sahîh , Kitâb al-Îmân.

My Blog

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I have a question to ask here.

It is not really for the salafis though.

historically there was a scholar "Shaykh Ahmad Sirhindi" AKA by many people "Mujaddid Alph Thaani" AKA "The Revivalist of the second millenium".

The question is how many groups/locations accept him as "their scholar"?

He I think ie well respected by the majority of groups in teh subcontinent, but I am not sure if he is well known in the other Muslim lands such as the arab world.
    I regularly haunt The Revival Forums.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samin62 View Post
    you guys do a lot of guessing game.

Learn the history of CIA before even saying, "they praise somebody for the hell of it". Everything they do has significance behind it. It only serves the interest of those who want to prevent muslims from rising up. CIA praise these guys and also the likes of "salafi" Madkhali, because they do not object to US interests in the muslim lands, which is basically tyranny for the muslims. These guys prevent the khilafah from coming back.

The Right-Wing think-tank RAND Corp, promotes these sufi's because they are harmless and would do the bidding of the USA. They will never fight back. Look up, "Civil: Democratic Islam" by Sharol Bernard.

All these guys see the "sufis" as a tool to be used for US dominance.

Do not compare Muhammad PBUH to Nazim Haqqani, The prophet would never sit down during today's oppression fest in the muslim lands and side with the USA. The prophet would be under the banner of Jihad right now.

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/pdf/Stealing%20Al-Qai'da's%20Playbook%20--%20CTC.pdf read this if you want.

pointing fingers don't do much.
    Salaam, I haven't responded to this because I haven't even read this thread in a long time, I stopped.

If you read what I wrote, after someone peacefully showed me proof for the deviancy of Sheikh Nazim then I said that I stay away from the grey and I don't promote him.

I am not a mureed nor have I been a mureed of Sheikh Nazim. I am a Muslim who reads everything open mindedly for the truth. There is truth in some of the things Nazim has said, but because he has had people do tawaf around him and some other strange things then I think it is best not to follow him. That is just my opinion.

As for the Sufi's being a tool of the government... lol

The tool of the government are the terrorists who enable them to invade foreign countries.

If there were no terrorist attacks, then they would not have any reason to invade.

lol I'm done talking to you about this nonsense, you have tunnel vision
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
    O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

Salaam, I haven't responded to this because I haven't even read this thread in a long time, I stopped.

If you read what I wrote, after someone peacefully showed me proof for the deviancy of Sheikh Nazim then I said that I stay away from the grey and I don't promote him.

I am not a mureed nor have I been a mureed of Sheikh Nazim. I am a Muslim who reads everything open mindedly for the truth. There is truth in some of the things Nazim has said, but because he has had people do tawaf around him and some other strange things then I think it is best not to follow him. That is just my opinion.

As for the Sufi's being a tool of the government... lol

The tool of the government are the terrorists who enable them to invade foreign countries.

If there were no terrorist attacks, then they would not have any reason to invade.

lol I'm done talking to you about this nonsense, you have tunnel vision
    your doing more guessing games.

you accused me off being Ignorant, Lying, Not reciting the quran, being narrow minded and narrow visioned and such.... what more do you have? I have pointed this post out to you 3 times and once with a link and others times referring back to that link. Allah knows best if you chose to ignore.

Your laughing because you have no clue what I am talking about... do you? speak honestly. The Bold parts... think about what is wrong with them... Your pretty detail oriented when copy/pasting, Why are you being so lenient now? reply with detail.
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

La hawla wala quwatta illa billah

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Talibatul 'ilm View Post
    La hawla wala quwatta illa billah
    why on earth you replied to this wasteful nonsense post which was posted almost a month ago!!!?????????

astaghfirullah
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As salamu aaleikom
    here is a very nice explanation about Salafi made by sheikh Assim al Hakeem in one of our weekly classes
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvokjOr048s

wa aaleikom salam

OMGOSH WAT U SSSSSSAY? muslimnation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Authu Bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Inshallah and Alhamdulilah "the truth is clear from error" and walahi the truth has spoken loudly, and falsehood has been shouting out against it, trying to misguide people and to cause anger and hostility, but alhamdulilah inshallah our hearts remain firm and the light of Allah swt only grows stronger,

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem!

Yureedoona liyutfi-oo noora Allahibi-afwahihim wallahu mutimmu noorihi walawkariha alkafiroon

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." Al-Qur'an 61:8
    So ARE you a sufi?
    Don't live your life to please the kaffir, Live your life to please Allah (S.W.T)

if($mushrik == $worship['grave'] && $mushrik == $worship['shrine']{
    print 'Mushrik'
    }