Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Question for the Salafi inshallah

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh

Astagfirullah inshallah may Allah subhana wa ta'ala forgive me for any wrong, ameen.

I would like the gentle Salafi to answer this question, as opposed to a person who will respond harshly without being productive inshallah.

"Why did Allah (swt) command the angels to bow to Adam (as)?"

"O our Salafi `ulamas! Once upon a time you are very zidi, serious ones, you never smile at anyone, you are always very angry with people, particularly those who you are saying about them sometimes 'mushriq,' and you are saying sometimes, 'kafir.' If anyone looking at you, they are fearing from your bad characteristics! One question we may ask, laa hawla wa laa quwatta illa billahi 'l-`Aliyyu 'l-`Azheem. One important question and I am asking to those who thinking they are most important ones, Salafi `ulama. Never laughing or smiling, always looking to people with anger. Why are you looking to people so angry? Who created you, created ourselves also. Why you are angry with creatures? He is happy and we are laughing, yes. He is our Creator, our Lord, but you are always looking to us with anger." Sheikh Nazim

source: http://www.sufilive.com/How_Shaytan_...192-print.html

"O Salafi `ulama, Allah Almighty (jallah jalaalahu), our Creator is saying, wa li kulli qawmin haad, "And to every people, a guide." (13:7) May Allah (swt) grant an understanding to His holy servants on this planet. The main specialty of Man is understanding. Understanding is granted only to Man, not to animals. Therefore, Man is on the highest level among creatures in this world. Who does not understand, his level will be on the level of animals. Therefore, the Seal of Prophets (s) said, Utlub al ` ilm min al-mahdi ila al-lahd, "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." (Muslim)" Sheikh Nazim

source: http://www.sufilive.com/Understandin...193-print.html

"Even if you are eating three times, that is the level of animals; once is enough, from Jumu`ah to Jumu`ah for some angels, and He may send once. His last message, putting, "kursi" on a prepared rock, and people may come and look, and (it) goes away. So many foolish and heedless ones from Muslim countries, claiming to be doctors, are saying, "We can understand and we are not in need (of the one) who was granted the Holy Qur'an. He passed away, finished. We, ourselves, can do what he was doing and saying." Allah Allah, Allah Allah, tawbah yaa Rabbee, tawbah yaa Rabbee! For a person to understand the Holy Qur'an by himself is like a person being granted a heap of food and told, "All this is for you, take and eat." He begins to take, and eats and eats. No time for digesting? How can you eat and not digest? The Holy Qur'an is here (Mawlana Shaykh raises his hands) as an endless heap of knowledge, and you are saying, "We are not in need of anyone to make us understand, or teach us to understand." That is the last point of ignorance! I am hearing so many people and also reading their articles, "There is no need now for the Seal of Prophets (s) for us, adda 'l-amaanah, and now finished."" Sheikh Nazim

Subhanallah the wisdom and haqq, and then there are threads derailing sufi teaching and calling us bida'a and haram, astagfirullah. If you will only read the wisdom and haqq of Sheikh Nazim, and listen to the wisdom and haqq of Sheikh Nazim, and then quote what he says that is bida'a instead of lying against Sheikh Nazim and his followers, astagfirullah. May Allah swt bless you with enough mercy inshallah to understand this message and to appreciate the wisdom and haqq, ameen, inshallah

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem!

Subhanallah, may Allah swt guide us all to the straight path inshallah, ameen.

Asalaamu alaikum warahmatullah wa barakatoh
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/157...rtsinsults.jpg
    O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Question for the Salafi inshallah

O Salafi `ulamas! What about Allah Almighty ordering and teaching His real and most beloved and honored deputy, Sayyidina Muhammad (s), (Mawlana Shaykh stands):

وَقُل رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

wa qul rabbee zidni ilmaa,
    And say, 'My Lord increase me in knowledge.' (20:114)

And Allah Almighty is saying:

وَمَا أُوتِيتُم مِّن الْعِلْمِ إِلاَّ قَلِيلاً

wa ma uteetum min al-ilmi illaa qaleela,
    And of knowledge it is only a little that is communicated to you (O men). (17:85)

That qaleel is a little bit from heavenly knowledge that you have been granted. Don't think learning from nature is the only knowledge that Man is in need of. What you are learning about nature, this planet and this world, is illa qaleela, so small. Qaleelan is never going to be katheeran, a lot. A person may learn from knowledge as much as possible. Not the knowledge that depends on Positivism, but from real` ilm also. That "little" is never going to be a lot; always it is a little bit. Allah Almighty's divine address is to all naturalist people, saying, waa ma uteetum min al-` ilmi illa qaleela. They are making a searching daily and the search is never-ending. A new one comes after it and another after that, like a person who is trying to reach the end of a horizon, and each time he reaches another horizon appears. That is knowledge! According to our ability or capacity and our mind's productions, it is small. The Lord of Heavens made that for digesting. Each time new ones, each time you may digest, and your capacity is not enough. A person's provision may be a hundred tons for his whole life. If you put it all in front of him to eat, he can't, but day-by-day, gradually, his provision is going to finish. When it is finishing he is glorifying That One (Allah)!

The knowledge that Man is granted is according to his ability, capacity and understanding level. Understanding gives people an honor. As much as you (want to) understand, your understanding for the Creator of Worlds will be endless, from pre-Eternal up to Eternal. Knowledge is not giving Man a light, but understanding is. That is a heavenly grant. Any time you are understanding, you are granted a kind of lights and your understanding is opening. Therefore, the Prophet (s) said,

اطلبوا العلم من المهد إلى اللحد

utlub al-` ilm min al-mahdi ila al-lahad, (seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave).

(It means "Try to increase your understanding." Don't ask for a long life for eating and drinking and fulfilling your animal wishes, but ask a long life to reach higher and higher understanding, and to reach through every level of understanding. Then huge oceans of Unknown Territories and majestic dominions are appearing for the Lord, Allah. Where are we? We understand nothing! People are not understanding and only asking to keep something through their mind-productions and that can never give anything! But the Lord of Heavens gave the Holy Qur'an for understanding; never-ending knowledge and understandings are in it.

Who is that One who may teach you what you are asking to learn and understand? It is that real deputy of Allah (swt). Allah Almighty is One and His Absolute Deputy is only one; can't be more than one!
    وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلاَئِكَةِ إِنِّي جَاعِلٌ فِي الأَرْضِ خَلِيفَةً

Wa idh qaala rabbuka lil-mala`ikati innee ja` ilun fi 'l-ardi khaleefah.
    Behold, thy Lord said to the angels, "I will create a vicegerent on Earth." (2:30)

He is not saying khulafaa', "only one." Also, nakra, in Arabic, "endlessly." If you are going to give an understanding on that word without t`aarif, a definition, innee ja`ilun fi'l-ardi and not say khaleefah. These two words (khaleefah, khulafaa') are giving a description; giving endless deputies if putting alif, lam. If saying only khaleefah, it is signing (indicating) one for Himself, who had been ordered and prepared from pre-Eternal to Eternal to be khaleefah on behalf of the Creator. He and not anyone else is doing what is going to be done for Creation. And Allah Almighty is saying, kuntu kanzan makhfiyyan, ("I was a Hidden Treasure.) I am in My Divine Unknown-ness; no one can know My position." kanz makhfee, means a secret that no one can know.

Therefore, one deputy is enough for the whole of Creation, Sayyidina Muhammad! (Mawlana Shaykh stands.) Only one deputy in that level. (Mawlana Shaykh sits.) Allah Allah, Allah Allah, SubhaanAllah, SubhaanAllah, Sultan Allah. And Shaytan was thinking to be that one. What is Shaytan's understanding? Through an endless ocean, it is a small spot! And he was thinking, "I can be that khaleefah." When he is looking that this has been granted, he is never understanding that Allah Almighty's khitaab, addressing, was from pre-Eternal to Eternal. It is not something that you are reading and learning and getting to that point. It is `ata' min Allah, a divinely grant from pre-Eternal to Eternal, without a beginning or end. Therefore, we must try to understand.

O Salafi `ulamas! You must try to stop some no-mind people who are saying, "We are reaching every meaning through the Holy Qur'an and we not are in need of that one who was granted directly from the Divine Presence." You are understanding nothing! Therefore, you must try to correct your wrong claiming . Zu'm is something else, zu'm`aamaq (a deep ocean). If you are not knowing how to swim in it, you may sink down and never appear again.

May Allah forgives us!

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, SubhaanAllah.

Don't say, "We are not in need of any one now, we can understand." You cannot understand! Allah Almighty is saying to his most beloved one, wa qul rabbee zidnee `ilma. It is kalaalmu 'l-qadeem, the Holy Qur'an is from pre-Eternal up to Eternal, and Allah Almighty is saying, "O My beloved one, say, 'Rabbee zidnee `ilma'." Is it for himself, Sayyidina Muhammad, or to grant to Allah Almighty's servants? Yes, there are some people (granted that); common creatures cannot carry. It is only for himself, but from that, he has been ordered to grant to his nation what they may need to understand their Lord's greatness and glory!

O People! Think on it. May Allah forgives us.

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, SubhaanAllah.

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Sultaan Allah.

Fatihah.

O ye who believe! Let not some among you laugh at others: It may be that the (latter) are better than the (former) Nor defame nor be sarcastic to each other, nor call each other by (offensive) nicknames: Ill-seeming is a name connoting wickedness, after he has believed: And those who do not desist are doing wrong. (QURAN, Sura Hujurat, 49:11)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)

stop spamming the forum you sufi
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tayyiboon View Post
    Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Astagfirullah, I do not report anyone for unjust reason astagifrullah inshallah. But astagfirullah this person has only posted this in order to insult me and to silence me, he is saying I am spamming forum, but I am not spamming, I am merely making productive posts, I have not spammed anything astagfirullah. I have not repeated myself in any thread astagfirullah, I have written new material in each post inshallah, astagfirullah for what he has accused me of, I merely report him so that inshallah he may be warned inshallah not to respond so harshly and unproductively such as in this manner which he has posted on my thread without any just reason astagfirullah. If he thought I was spamming then inshallah he should have reported my post as spam.

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem.

Astagfirullah and I forgive you brother Tayyiboon, I reported you inshallah for the sake of Allah swt so that inshallah someone whom you may listen to will show you that if you thought I was spamming you should inshallah report my post as spam and astagfirullah not attempt to derail my thread and not respond to the subject matter, nor even have read any of what was written in the thread, but you merely astagfirullah called me a "sufi" as if that were a derogoratory term and astagfirullah if that was your intention then may Allah swt forgive you for your ill intentions towards your fellow Muslims, astagfirullah inshallah.

Alhamdulilah for the Ummah but Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem, may the Ummah recite this and understand this and may Allah swt guard the Ummah from SHaytan inshallah, astagfirullah

Wasalaam brother, inshallah you will actually read what I have written and then inshallah you can tell me what is bad about anything that Sheikh Nazim has said in what I have quoted him saying, inshallah

Wasalaam

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how terrible tayiboon, how can you call a fellow muslim "you sufi", that is so rude, he is a muslim and you should not call him names like that in an insulting manner

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet, and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (or insult) his neighbor; and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should entertain his guest generously."

Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Four are the qualities which, when found in a person, make him a sheer hypocrite, and one who possesses one of them, possesses one characteristic of hypocrisy until he abandons it. These are: When he is entrusted with something, he betrays trust; when he speaks, he lies; when he promises, he acts treacherously; and when he argues, he behaves in a very imprudent, insulting manner.''
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

he is not spamming the forum, the people spamming the forum are the ones copying and pasting links from dailymail constantly, as it has become a great habit in this forum, since when muslims engage in newspaper talk all the time, this forum is for discussing Islam and you must realise that muslims have many viewpoints and all are allowed to express them without insulting each other, insults should be banned not viewpoints expressed in an Islamic respectful manner

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

He also lied on me that i am promoting mawlids.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ^OmaR^ View Post
    Authu bilahi Minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Astagfirullah

Wasalaam

Inshallah brother do not let anyone or anything make you angry. It is all an illusion and a test, Shaytan is our enemy and he is trying to make us fight one another and hate one another. He makes us lie and tricks us and deceives us. That is why we must ALWAYS seek refuge, ALWAYS say "Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem" if you say this then Shaytan flees from you but he will return soon astagfirullah may Allah swt bless us and guide us inshallah ameen.

If you do not promote mawlids, then there is no proof that you did, so the truth speaks for itself and lies speak for themselves, because when the truth-speaker is asked, they will say "Quote me if you are truthful, Walahi I never said such, Walahi I never said such, Walahi I never said such" and they fear Allah swt and can swear to Allah swt as their witness that they did not lie, and the liar is forced to either swear that you did or bring proof or to make tawbah and repent inshallah and retract his statement and Allah swt is AR-RAHMAN AR-RAHEEM MOST COMPASSION, MOST MERCIFUL ALHAMDULILAH

ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR!

Mashallah

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)

lol, you sound like a baby crying to his father.....
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Authu Bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Inshallah and Alhamdulilah "the truth is clear from error" and walahi the truth has spoken loudly, and falsehood has been shouting out against it, trying to misguide people and to cause anger and hostility, but alhamdulilah inshallah our hearts remain firm and the light of Allah swt only grows stronger,

Authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem!

Yureedoona liyutfi-oo noora Allahibi-afwahihim wallahu mutimmu noorihi walawkariha alkafiroon

"They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it." Al-Qur'an 61:8

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)

and you tell others to respect "scholars"?
    same way you respect Sheikh Al Albani for "obvious" reasons (and I don't mean the taraweek rakats but some other reasonS)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by in_exile View Post
    nazim haqqani is one spasticated retard why anyone would want to follow him or take what he says seriously is as stupid as he is
    AUTHU BILAHI MINAYSH SHAYTANI RAJEEM, BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHEEM! (Capital letters because it is very important for us to always seek refuge, especially in this situation inshallah)

Astagfirullah, are you Muslim? If you are Muslim then inshallah may Allah swt forgive you and all of us ameen.

And may you inshallah read this Hadith, I assume you accept Sahih Bukhari? If not, then inshallah may Allah swt guide you and us all ameen.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should talk what is good or keep quiet, and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should not hurt (or insult) his neighbor; and whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day, should entertain his guest generously."

Abdullah bin `Amr bin Al-`as (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Four are the qualities which, when found in a person, make him a sheer hypocrite, and one who possesses one of them, possesses one characteristic of hypocrisy until he abandons it. These are: When he is entrusted with something, he betrays trust; when he speaks, he lies; when he promises, he acts treacherously; and when he argues, he behaves in a very imprudent, insulting manner.''
    [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

So make tawbah inshallah, and may we all make tawbah inshallah for any wrong we have said, astagfirullah

But inshallah you understand that these are the words of RASOOLALLAH SULLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALAAM, Sayyidina MUHAMMAD SULLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALAAM! If you do not listen to his words and respect his advice then astagfirullah you are misguided and inshallah may Allah swt guide you and guide us all to the truth inshallah ameen.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AlayhisSalaam View Post
    AUTHU BILAHI MINAYSH SHAYTANI RAJEEM, BISMILLAHIR RAHMANIR RAHEEM! (Capital letters because it is very important for us to always seek refuge, especially in this situation inshallah)

Astagfirullah, are you Muslim? If you are Muslim then inshallah may Allah swt forgive you and all of us ameen.

And may you inshallah read this Hadith, I assume you accept Sahih Bukhari? If not, then inshallah may Allah swt guide you and us all ameen.

Narrated Abu Huraira:

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

So make tawbah inshallah, and may we all make tawbah inshallah for any wrong we have said, astagfirullah

But inshallah you understand that these are the words of RASOOLALLAH SULLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALAAM, Sayyidina MUHAMMAD SULLALLAHU ALAYHI WASALAAM! If you do not listen to his words and respect his advice then astagfirullah you are misguided and inshallah may Allah swt guide you and guide us all to the truth inshallah ameen.
    ok i take it back... nazim haqqani is not a spasticated retard... he is filthy munafiq and may Allah (swt) deal with him as he deserves to be dealt with in this life and the next ameen...

and may Allah (swt) guide his misguided followers to the truth of Islam and away from the false worship of this fake god that he has made himself into

is that better?
    FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
    OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
    Donate to syria.
    *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

and you tell others to respect "scholars"?
    if you believe nazim haqqani is a scholar then you need to go back to either jamia haqaania or medina university or even both to learn the difference between a scholar and a munafiq
    FEAR ALLAH (SWT) AS HE DESERVES TO BE FEARED!!!
    OH Allah help your slaves in As Sham
    Donate to syria.
    *Sisters please do not rep or PM me as my wife will kill me so rep her instead*

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)

ok i take it back... nazim haqqani is not a spasticated retard... he is filthy munafiq and may Allah (swt) deal with him as he deserves to be dealt with in this life and the next ameen...

and may Allah (swt) guide his misguided followers to the truth of Islam and away from the false worship of this fake god that he has made himself into

is that better?
    ameen

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if you believe nazim haqqani is a scholar then you need to go back to either jamia haqaania or medina university or even both to learn the difference between a scholar and a munafiq
    hmm no dude. I know very clearly alhamdulillah. Sh. albani, mododi, sir syed ahmed khan, all fall in the same category.

Sheikh Nazim i dont know about him. ill make a thread. lets see what his beliefs are.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)

hmm no dude. I know very clearly alhamdulillah. Sh. albani, mododi, sir syed ahmed khan, all fall in the same category.

Sheikh Nazim i dont know about him. ill make a thread. lets see what his beliefs are.
    أعوذ بالله

you put Sheikh Al Albani along with sir syed ahmed khan, one an avid follower of Sunnah who spent most of his life defending it & the other a deniar of Sunnah!!!!!!

this is what i call slander!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    234 Post(s)

This thread is stupid guys , grow up .

Swearing scholars and slandering them just reflects negative on your manhajs . all of ya .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"O our Salafi `ulamas! Once upon a time you are very zidi, serious ones, you never smile at anyone, you are always very angry with people, particularly those who you are saying about them sometimes 'mushriq,' and you are saying sometimes, 'kafir.' If anyone looking at you, they are fearing from your bad characteristics! One question we may ask, laa hawla wa laa quwatta illa billahi 'l-`Aliyyu 'l-`Azheem. One important question and I am asking to those who thinking they are most important ones, Salafi `ulama. Never laughing or smiling, always looking to people with anger. Why are you looking to people so angry? Who created you, created ourselves also. Why you are angry with creatures? He is happy and we are laughing, yes. He is our Creator, our Lord, but you are always looking to us with anger." Sheikh Nazim
    I've had the blessing of meeting several Salafi shaikhs. I can only think of one who I've almost never seen smiling, and even him, he looked like he had always just finished crying. All the other shaikhs I've had the pleasure and blessing of meeting and spending time with have shown nothing but the best of manners and etiquettes. A few of them I almost never see without a smile on their faces. Also, the vast majority of of the Salafi shaikhs I know, whether I've actually met them in person or only had the blessing of listening to their lectures or reading their books, are very cautious about takfir and have written many books warning against its seriousness and dangers.

I have no clue what this Shaikh Nazim's going on about ... .
    “The entirety of faith is deed” – Imam Muhammad bin Ismā'īl al-Bukhārī, al-Jāmi' as-Sahīh , Kitāb al-Īmān.

My Blog

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboo ishaaq View Post

this is the filth this so called shaikh nazim promotes:

Grandsheikh Abdullah al Faizi Daghestani is cautioning us on an important point. Shah Bahauddin Naqshband, the main pillar of the Naqshbandi Order, was advising his khalifa, Ala'udin Al Bukhori: "DO NOT listen to a learned-person who denies the way of Tariqats"
    If listening to him, then for three days syaitan will be in command of you. If you do not ask for repentance in 3 days, syaitan will take you for fourty days. Then if you do not repent in 40 days, you must expect a CURSE to fall on you for one year.

Now in our times, so many people are refusing Tariqats. Leave them. Do NOT argue with them. They are like Abu Jahl. Rasulullah SAW spoke to him, but Abu Jahl did not accept.
    We are not more powerful than Rasulullah SAW .....Astaghfirullahal adhiim wa atuubu ilaih...Wassalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Maulana Sheikh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani
    Cyprus. Saturday, 22nd November 2003
    Evening Sohbet

Maulana Sheikh Nazim(RA) says "No reward for your worship, if you don't hate Wahhabis, because Allah and His Holy Prophet(Sallal lahu alayhi wa sallam) hate Wahhabis" (Secret Desire)

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome
    Dum di dum di dum dum di di di reee!
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

is that better?
    Astagfirullah, may Allah swt forgive you and forgive us all ameen.

Quote Originally Posted by al faqeer View Post
    This thread is stupid guys , grow up .

Swearing scholars and slandering them just reflects negative on your manhajs . all of ya .
    Alhamdulilah, ameen.

Quote Originally Posted by aboo ishaaq View Post
    I've had the blessing of meeting several Salafi shaikhs. I can only think of one who I've almost never seen smiling, and even him, he looked like he had always just finished crying. All the other shaikhs I've had the pleasure and blessing of meeting and spending time with have shown nothing but the best of manners and etiquettes. A few of them I almost never see without a smile on their faces. Also, the vast majority of of the Salafi shaikhs I know, whether I've actually met them in person or only had the blessing of listening to their lectures or reading their books, are very cautious about takfir and have written many books warning against its seriousness and dangers.

He is talking about the great many of people who are not sincere and who seek reward and who are angry towards Muslims and who are calling people kafr and shouting "shirk, bida'a!" all of the time. He is talking to people who are not feeling with their heart, but they are just shouting at Muslims and calling them non-Muslims and being harsh and rude in speech, which Muhammad(saws) never was.

this is the filth this so called shaikh nazim promotes:

Grandsheikh Abdullah al Faizi Daghestani is cautioning us on an important point. Shah Bahauddin Naqshband, the main pillar of the Naqshbandi Order, was advising his khalifa, Ala'udin Al Bukhori: "DO NOT listen to a learned-person who denies the way of Tariqats"
    If listening to him, then for three days syaitan will be in command of you. If you do not ask for repentance in 3 days, syaitan will take you for fourty days. Then if you do not repent in 40 days, you must expect a CURSE to fall on you for one year.

Now in our times, so many people are refusing Tariqats. Leave them. Do NOT argue with them. They are like Abu Jahl. Rasulullah SAW spoke to him, but Abu Jahl did not accept.
    We are not more powerful than Rasulullah SAW .....Astaghfirullahal adhiim wa atuubu ilaih...Wassalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

Maulana Sheikh Muhammad Nazim Adil al Haqqani
    Cyprus. Saturday, 22nd November 2003
    Evening Sohbet

Maulana Sheikh Nazim(RA) says "No reward for your worship, if you don't hate Wahhabis, because Allah and His Holy Prophet(Sallal lahu alayhi wa sallam) hate Wahhabis" (Secret Desire)
    Where is your source? I've not found this sohbet anywhere on the net, only thing that the search revealed was this forum ummah.com where you posted it yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by junaid123 View Post
    Dum di dum di dum dum di di di reee!
    Astagfirullah, it is not the conduct of a Muslim to mock people and to behave rudely.

Wasalaam
    Last edited by AlayhisSalaam; 22-02-10 at 04:32 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nazim haqqani is one spasticated retard why anyone would want to follow him or take what he says seriously is as stupid as he is

your post is repulsive, and is absolutely not the attitude of the beleiver, how is that for a munafiq with which you call others by?

did you not read the hadith above that calls the people that insult others hypocrites?

I am not insulting you, nor calling you a munafiq, but the hadith says people that do that have a degree of hypocrisy

It is absolutely repulsive that whether you follow Shaykh Nazim or not, you call an old man a retard, you should not call anybody a retard as that is something that Allah decreed for some people through no fault of their own, secondly how can you call a retard somebody simply for being old who have spend a lifetime trying to follow Allah and His messenger, who are you to decide he is a munafiq, have you looked into his heart? What have you done for your deen, you are a mere average ignorant muslim calling a man who studied Islam all his life names, how arrogant, wait what Allah decides what his position is and what your works amount to in the day of Judgement?

SubhanAllah, I am shocked with the attidue of some muslims here and the hate, how can you not fear Allah when you respond in such a vile manner and accuse fellow muslims of all sorts of filth

God Forbid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDK View Post
    your post is repulsive, and is absolutely not the attitude of the beleiver, how is that for a munafiq with which you call others by?

did you not read the hadith above that calls the people that insult others hypocrites?

I am not insulting you, nor calling you a munafiq, but the hadith says people that do that have a degree of hypocrisy

It is absolutely repulsive that whether you follow Shaykh Nazim or not, you call an old man a retard, you should not call anybody a retard as that is something that Allah decreed for some people through no fault of their own, secondly how can you call a retard somebody simply for being old who have spend a lifetime trying to follow Allah and His messenger, who are you to decide he is a munafiq, have you looked into his heart? What have you done for your deen, you are a mere average ignorant muslim calling a man who studied Islam all his life names, how arrogant, wait what Allah decides what his position is and what your works amount to in the day of Judgement?

SubhanAllah, I am shocked with the attidue of some muslims here and the hate, how can you not fear Allah when you respond in such a vile manner and accuse fellow muslims of all sorts of filth

God Forbid

Well said.

Inshallah may Allah swt put mercy in our hearts so that we may inshallah be more worthy of Allah swt's mercy than we would be were we not to have any mercy for others ourselves, astagfirullah.

How can you claim to love Allah swt but not to love Allah swt by action and speech? Astagfirullah

Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

CIA praised Nazim Haqqani and Hisham Kabbani crowd. I will leave it at that.
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samin62 View Post
    maybe they praised them for their peaceful manner, you are making it sound as if Islam is not peaceful and does not endorse peace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Astagfirullah lol

Muhammad's (saws) enemies praised him! Does that mean we should not follow Muhammad(saws) just because what we perceived as "bad people" (I'm assuming this is your implication) makes the person being praised bad as well?

Astagfirullah the logic presented against Sheikh Nazim is laughable, ignorant, and/or without any proof or basis for whatsoever.

Astagfirullah authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IDK View Post
    maybe they praised them for their peaceful manner, you are making it sound as if Islam is not peaceful and does not endorse peace
    Astagfirullah lol

Muhammad's (saws) enemies praised him! Does that mean we should not follow Muhammad(saws) just because what we perceived as "bad people" (I'm assuming this is your implication) makes the person being praised bad as well?

Astagfirullah the logic presented against Sheikh Nazim is laughable, ignorant, and/or without any proof or basis for whatsoever.

Astagfirullah authu bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem
    you guys do a lot of guessing game.

Learn the history of CIA before even saying, "they praise somebody for the hell of it". Everything they do has significance behind it. It only serves the interest of those who want to prevent muslims from rising up. CIA praise these guys and also the likes of "salafi" Madkhali, because they do not object to US interests in the muslim lands, which is basically tyranny for the muslims. These guys prevent the khilafah from coming back.

The Right-Wing think-tank RAND Corp, promotes these sufi's because they are harmless and would do the bidding of the USA. They will never fight back. Look up, "Civil: Democratic Islam" by Sharol Bernard.

All these guys see the "sufis" as a tool to be used for US dominance.

Do not compare Muhammad PBUH to Nazim Haqqani, The prophet would never sit down during today's oppression fest in the muslim lands and side with the USA. The prophet would be under the banner of Jihad right now.

http://www.ctc.usma.edu/pdf/Stealing%20Al-Qai'da's%20Playbook%20--%20CTC.pdf read this if you want.

pointing fingers don't do much.
    Last edited by samin62; 22-02-10 at 05:08 PM.
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Therefore, the Seal of Prophets (s) said, Utlub al ` ilm min al-mahdi ila al-lahd, "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." (Muslim)" Sheikh Nazim
    I challenge you and the snake nazim to produce the hadith from "Sahih muslim"
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    234 Post(s)

So what ? The CIA made OBL .

Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by al faqeer View Post
    So what ? The CIA made OBL .
    get a clue.

Lost in Islamic History

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I challenge you and the snake nazim to produce the hadith from "Sahih muslim"

The person who wrote the transcript must have added (Muslim) at the end because they either read it in Muslim or they heard it from Muslim, or they assumed it was in Muslim. But the transcriber did not say "Sahih Muslim". But in his actually speech, he does not say "From Sahih Muslim" so he is only speaking of the actual quote itself, which is based in truth as Muhammad(saws) and Allah (swt) in the Qur'an both urge and advise humanity to seek knowledge and to increase their knowledge in truth.

"Whoever adopts the path of seeking knowledge, Allah eases for him the way to Paradise." (Related by Ahmad, Al-Tirmidhi, Abu Dawud, Ibn Majah, and Al-Darami)

From the cradle to the grave

The popular saying goes ‘Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave’. As far as the science of Hadith is concerned it is a fabricated Hadith. But nevertheless the meaning and message is correct. A scholar went to visit Imam Abu Yusuf (rahimahullah) on his deathbed. After talking a little about his health Imam Abu Yusuf asked the visitor, “What is more rewarding – to pelt the Shaytan at Mina on foot or mounted?” Just imagine he was on his deathbed yet such a question is preoccupying his mind. The visitor replied, “Walking is best because there is more hardship involved.” Imam Abu Yusuf said, “No”. The visitor said, “Mounted then.” Imam Abu Yusuf said, “No. To pelt the jamarat al-‘aqabah mounted and the remaining jamarat on foot is best.” The visitor says, “I left his house. After taking a few steps I heard the sound of crying coming from the house. I knew Imam Abu Yusuf had left for the next world.” This is the meaning of ‘Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave’.
    This is what you wrote on another forum quite some time ago; Source: http://forums.islamicawakening.com/f...e-grave-12474/

As you can see here, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/talking_p...am/3132128.stm only non-Muslims who attack Islam have anything derogatory to say about words of truth and wisdom.

List of 100 weak/fabricated hadith compiled by Sheikh Ihsan Al-Utaibi: http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37607

I suggest you read this: http://www.muis.gov.sg/cms/uploadedF...h/E09Oct30.doc
    http://www.ahmadsakr.com/foundation.html
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/6890606/Se...-is-obligatory
    http://www.iqraonline.net/2010/01/ed...ould-you-care/

As you can see above, many people refer to this quote, as well as many other knowledge quotes (some of which are recognized as Sahih), because they express the truth of Allah (Swt)'s message and Muhammad(saws) deliverance of it.

And here is a simple example of how many scholars disagree in regards to rulings or what is and what is not Sahih: http://www.sunnah.org/sources/hadith_utlub_ilm.htm

"And among them are men who listen to thee, but in the end, when they go out from thee, they say to those who have received Knowledge, "What is it he said just then?" Such are men whose hearts Allah has sealed, and who follow their own lusts." Qur'an 47:16

Challenging someone to quote something wise like "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." is like challenging "La ilaha Ilallah" astagfirullah

Because seeking knowledge is unIslamic, right? Astagfirullah, your level of ignorance on this one is beyond belief, astagfirullah, you've caused me to laugh at you and now I feel bad, so accept my apology inshallah but the fact that you have to drop so low to attack Sheikh Nazim in this way and by calling him snake is unbelievable. You have no proof against Sheikh Nazim, so you pick out something wise like this quote and you say that it is a lie? Astagfirullah, unbelievable, I would expect this only from a 18 year old Christian or Atheist who likes to twist Islam and attack with illogical arguments. Astagfirullah.

I bet Wahabi have trouble with this hadith too,

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 65, Number 373r:
    Narrated Anas bin Malik:

The Prophet said, If supper is served and the Iqama for (Isha) prayer is proclaimed, start with you supper first."

Because astagfirullah, Wahabi do not like to attribute peace, mercy, and love to Allah swt and to Rasoolallah (saws)... or so it would seem! I'd like to be proven wrong though, but then they wouldn't be attacking Sufi who love Allah (swt) and Muhammad(saws) inshallah.

Astagfirullah,

Inshallah you should read what you have yourself written as your signature: "Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell"

Yet you are so bold as to pass verdict by calling Sheikh Nazim bad names and spreading mischief in Islam, astagfirullah.

Authu Bilahi minaysh shaytani Rajeem, Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem

"Those men,-Allah knows what is in their hearts; so keep clear of them, but admonish them, and speak to them a word to reach their very souls." Qur'an 4:63

Ya'rabb protect us from the Shaytan and do not let us become misguided nor hypocrits, astagfirullah. If it is in your will then keep our tongues from speaking out against us, keep our actions from assaulting ourselves and our brothers and sisters, and keep our faith from falling into the wrong path inshallah, Ameen.

"But those who had been given knowledge said, "Woe to you! The reward of Allah is better for he who believes and does righteousness. And none are granted it except the patient."" Qur'an 28:80

"Nay! these are clear communications in the breasts of those who are granted knowledge; and none deny Our communications except the unjust." Qur'an 29:49

"O ye who believe! When ye are told to make room in the assemblies, (spread out and) make room: (ample) room will Allah provide for you. And when ye are told to rise up, rise up Allah will rise up, to (suitable) ranks (and degrees), those of you who believe and who have been granted (mystic) Knowledge. And Allah is well-acquainted with all ye do." Qur'an 58:11

An important message for everyone inshallah:

Words of Wisdom from Sheikh Hisham Kabbani, mureed of Sheikh Nazim

A`udhu billah min ash-shaytan ir-rajeem

Bismillahi 'r-Rahmani 'r-Raheem

Nawaytu'l-arba`een, nawaytu'l-`itikaaf, nawaytu'l-khalwah, nawaytu'l-riyaada, nawaytu's-salook, nawaytu'l-`uzlah lillahi ta`ala fee hadha'l-masjid

Ati` Allah wa ati` ar-rasula wa uli 'l-amri minkum

Allah swt created us and ordered us. He ordered us in a nice way, to follow His Path, the path of Islam by sending messengers, by sending prophets. His Greatness, Allah’s greatness, cannot be described. Whatever we try we cannot describe His greatness.

Look now, I am wired. You have this, you have this, you have this. In order that your voice can be heard. SubhanAllah. Allah swt created us wired. Not with these wires. If we have to have wires in our bodies like these wires, we will look funny, all these wires coming out from your ears, from your eyes, from your heart. Compare these wires to the wires inside your body, how much Allah swt has perfected his creation. Not only human being but everything that Allah swt created is perfect. And it is heavenly wires.

Look an airplane, they say in an airplane the wires that are in the airplane from beginning to end are thousands and thousands of miles, isn’t it. It might be , Allah knows, I don’t know, this technology but they say hundreds of miles or thousands of miles in an airplane for it to function.

So the bodies of human being, ask doctors, there are doctors here, ask them if you put all these veins and arteries and all these capillaries together how much distance they make. [hundreds of thousands of miles] in the human being. Did you think about it. We are amazed about how the human being has been wired and every vein, even capillaries, are so tiny and blood is going through them, like pipes.

Look the hair. Do you know how many hairs you have? You don’t know I don’t know, he doesn’t know, because we are not counting. If you cannot… you might know. So if we don’t know how many hairs we have how are we going to know our lord? Hugh? How are we going to know about Sayyidina Muhammad (s) who is the creation that creation has been created for him.

I cannot argue, I don’t want to argue with this issue. But my belief is that Allah created creation when He created Sayyidina Muhammad (s) and asked him about the meaning of servant what is the meaning of servant and the Prophet (s) replied the servant is the one who is need of Allah’s mercy at every moment in his life. And he said, "I am sending you, Ya Muhammad (s), as messenger to every creation in this life.” The Prophet (s) asked, “Ya Rabbee did you create them yet?” He said, "Not until I have the one to send to them I don’t create them.”

So awliyaullah may Allah be pleased with them, our Shaykh and Grandshaykh one time he was telling a story about Sayyidina Jibreel, when he asked Allah swt Ya Rabbee, show me Your kingdom, where your kingdom ends. He said, "Ya Jibreel. Open your wings and move with that speed I gave to you.”

600 wings, according to many narrations that Sayyidina Jibreel has 600 wings. When he used to come bringing the revelation to the Prophet (s) to earth, he used to use 2 wings. And when he opens these 2 wings it covers the whole universe. When he comes to the Prophet (s) the Prophet (s) is seeing only these 2 wings and Jibreel .

He is bringing wahy in a moment, kun fayakoon. He is not going to use a space shuttle to come and ride it and moving and moving and moving. In one moment prophet went to qaaba qawsayn in one moment. Allah s wt folded the time and space for him. In that one moment he was going through all these paradises and visiting hellfire and when he visited hellfire bringing the temperature of hellfire to temp of a bath in order for prophet to see. And then he returned to his home and his mattress was still warm. How long it takes of r the mattress to become cold back when you leave the mattress? Very short time. For people of dunya it was very short time. But Allah stretched that time. Can you question? Eiterh your believe or you don’t believer. If you are a believer or not. Be and it will be.

So Jibreel was there in one moment.

So Sayyidina Jibreel said, "Ya Rabbee let me to see.” And Allah swt said to Jibreel “Open all our wings and go will all your speed.” How much speed. Not worldly speed. What is speed of light? 300,000 km in one second. In one second you be on the moon a s the distance from earth to moon is 300,000 km.

He moved with heavenly speed, not with dunya speed, 70,000 years of heavenly years. Imagine. With 600 wings and moving. From where there is no beginning and there is no end. And what did he see?

He saw a white crystal areas, a place that everywhere he is looking he can see only white crystals like a desert but heavenly white crystals. In between there is a tree and on top of the tree is a bird and every moment the bird goes down, picks up one crystal, go up the tree and eat it then come back down, then pick up…

That is what he is doing.

And he said, "Ya Rabbee I am tired. Is it finished yet?”

He said, “No you didn’t see its beginning yet.”

And he [Grandshaykh] said all these crystals are universe and that bird symbolize Sayyidina Muhammad (s) and he goes down and picks one and eat it, that means he is the messenger for all these universes that I am creating in every moment. He is a messenger to every creation, for every planet that we cannot see. For every universe that we cannot see and anyone living he is their messenger. He is the only one that has been sent. Not like other messengers.

So that reality Sayyidina Muhammad (s) his greatness, as a servant to Allah swt Allah blessed and dressed him with all these knowledges that appears to awliyaullah’s hearts. And from these knowledges came knowledge of there is a knowledge of to know about yourself, that we begin the lecture with it.

If you don’t know about yourself how you want to know about your Lord, when the Prophet (s) said, "man `arifa nafsahu faqad arafa rabbahu – who knows himself knows his Lord.” Ok so if you [think you] know yourself how many hairs do you have? You don’t know how many you have. We don’t know? How many we have? How man I have. 652400. Count. We don’t know.

So if we don’t now about our hairs, how are we doing to know about our good amal or bad amal.

The Prophet (s) said, "Akhwafa ma akhaafu `ala ummatee ash-shirk al-khafee. The thing I fear most for my Ummah is hidden shirk.”

So today they say be careful don’t put anyone with Allah swt. Allah is One, He is the Creator.

Sayyidina Muhammad (s) is one in his reality as a servant to Allah swt. You cannot be like the Prophet (s) and the Prophet (s) cannot be like God swt, Allah.

But that doesn’t mean the Prophet (s) doesn’t have the power of intercession. That is completely different subject. Allah gave him to intercede and intermediate for anyone in any moment.

Allah gave it in Holy Qur'an, that whenever they are oppressors to themselves they come to you Ya Muhammad (s) then you ask for them forgiveness and Allah will forgive them.

وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَا مِن رَّسُولٍ إِلاَّ لِيُطَاعَ بِإِذْنِ اللّهِ وَلَوْ أَنَّهُمْ إِذ ظَّلَمُواْ أَنفُسَهُمْ جَآؤُوكَ فَاسْتَغْفَرُواْ اللّهَ وَاسْتَغْفَرَ لَهُمُ الرَّسُولُ لَوَجَدُواْ اللّهَ تَوَّابًا رَّحِيمًا

Wa ma arsalna min rasoolin illa liyuta`a bi idhni Allahi wa law annahum idh dhalamoo anfusahum ja’ooka fastaghfarollaha wastaghfara lahumu ar-rasoolu la-wajadoo Allaha tawwaaban raheeman.

We sent not an apostle, but to be obeyed, in accordance with the will of Allah. If they had only, when they were unjust to themselves, come unto thee and asked Allah's forgiveness, and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah indeed Oft-returning, Most Merciful. Surat an-Nisa [4:64]

So that subject, we know that Allah gave the Prophet (s) the authority for intercession at any moment.

So we have to that is established. So to know yourself is as the Prophet (s) said you have to know yourself to know Allah swt. We don’t know ourselves. So our duty is what? To begin to learn about ourselves.

Are we on the right side or the wrong side. Are we thumma aamanoo or we are on thumma kafaroo. are we on believers side or unbelievers side. Are we doing what prophet and Allah want or not? Simple example, that will tell you where you stand. Very simple for everyone, men and women. Don’t go so far, "O what we have to learn and what we have to know?” very simple example. Do you have anger or not? Do you get angry or not? [yes] yes, we get angry.

What did the Prophet (s) say about anger? Al-ghadabu kufran Ya Aba Bakr. He is addressing his companion and friend when he was in the cave. He said, "O Aba Bakr, anger is disbelief. When you get angry you are on the side of unbelievers are we getting angry? A lot. Too much.

The Prophet (s) in order to build bridges with the non-Muslims, when he was in Mecca, he was praying towards Masjid al-Aqsa in order to build bridges. He was always praying towards there, although he was able to pray towards Mecca, towards ka’ba, he was trying to win people hearts who are not accept ing Islam. That is why he was directing himself to Jerusalem to Masjid al-Aqsa. Until Allah sent, Ya Muhammad (s), those how are going to believe are going to come and those who are not will not. So turn yourself back to Ka’ba.

But he tried because he wants everyone to come in the fold of Islam. Because the Prophet (s) his message is to make everyone discipline himself and go in the way of Allah wt.

So anger takes you away to the way of shaytan. That is why men and women, husband and wife, brother and family, brother and brother, sister and sister, husband and wife, if they are fighting with each other you must know that at that moment you are on the side of shaytan. No excuse.

Because “al-jidal yudfi`u nur al-qalb – argument will extinguish the light of the heart.” Don’t argue if you want to reach maqam al-ihsan if you want to reach moral excellence if you want to reach maqam al-Ihsan. If you don’t then you say shahada and say your 5 prayers and fast Ramadan and give charity and you make your hajj, then you will be ok.

But if you want to be seeker and gnostic in the way to Divine Presence then this will not take your there. What will take you there is when you build up knowledge of yourself.

Not to be on the way of anger, as Sayyidina Muhammad (s) said to Sayyidina Abu Bakr, anger will take you to the way of disbelief.

Why we have bloodshed on earth. Because everyone wants his opinion to be accepted and he will not accept the opinion of anyone else. So when you have argument with brother or sister or father or mother or wife or husband. What do you have to do? You have to go take shower and pray 2 rakaats. If that doesn’t cool you don then go for a walk out of the house.

That is for everyone. For brother and sister and husband and wife.

Then when you begin to control that aspect of your character you begin to control it and you begin to control your jealousy then you being to control your other bad characters. One after one. else you cannot move in the way of Gnosticism.

You are coming here not to learn about prayers, everyone knows about prayers. But you are coming to learn about spirituality. That is what you are trying to do here. You are trying to teach people to build their spirituality. How to ascend up to reach the Divine Presence. What kind of procedures we have to follow. What kind of teaching we have to follow?

So we hope the first step, we take lesson today with us, is to know the greatness of our lord and to know about our lord is to know about yourself. When you know about yourself then you being to know about your lord. First step in that is to keep your anger down. Try. That is not easy. The road has lot of obstacles. Try to keep on the road by reciting, “Ya Haleem. Ya Haleem.” What is, “Ya Haleem.” The Forebearer. Is it correct? Forbearance. “Ya Haleem,Ya Haleem,Ya Haleem,Ya Haleem,Ya Haleem.” Keep reciting, gives you that forbearance and calamity. You become calm. Then “Ya Saboor” teaches you patience. These are swords against bad characteristics. These are … why Allah said, "Call on Me by My heavenly Beautiful Names and Attributes.” Why? Because there is power in these Names that change the bad characteristics to good characteristics.

Allah is patient with everyone. He sent Sayyidina Muhammad (s) to show his patience with all His servants to bring us to his way. May Allah bring us to his way and the way of Sayyidina Muhammad (s).

May Allah bless us to see Sayyidina Muhammad (s) in dunya and akhira. In every moment of our lives to feel his presence of His Prophet and to feel the presence of His awliya.

Wa min Allah at-tawfeeq bi-hurmati 'l-Fatiha.

We have to remember every time there is dhikrullah to bring water as that water will be cure for people and shifa as the Prophet said, al-fatihat lima quriat lah.

Don’t forget that, those people who have problems and sicknesses bring water and solve your problems and your sicknesses. It is very easy and very simple.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Challenging someone to quote something wise like "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." is like challenging "La ilaha Ilallah" astagfirullah
    Therefore, the Prophet (s) said,

اطلبوا العلم من المهد إلى اللحد

utlub al-` ilm min al-mahdi ila al-lahad, (seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave).
    snake nazim said that prophet(sw) have said that. Bring reference where prophet(sw) said that and its authencity, its clear that snake nazim lied upon prophet(sw) nazdhubillah.

Hatu burhanakum, in kuntum swadiqin.

And stop spamming the forum without answering question and spare our time from your copy paste. .
    Last edited by junaid123; 22-02-10 at 08:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

this "alayhisalaam" geeza is a comeeeeedian
    Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
    this "alayhisalaam" geeza is a comeeeeedian
    Astagfirullah, you and junaid123 and some other people who are insulting fellow Muslims and being rude, please stop inshallah before you are judged by Al-Hakam (The Judge) swt.

You must be tests from Allah swt to test my patience and forgiveness, inshallah and alhamdulilah I have been patient and forebearing so far, but I don't know where you think Qur'an says "It is okay to insult people and be rude" astagfirullah

The Qur'an says:

"And verily, whosoever shows patience and forgives that would truly be from the things recommended by Allah." 42:43

"And obey Allāh and His Messenger, and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength depart, and be patient. Surely, Allāh is with those who are As-Sābirin (the patient ones, etc.)." 8:41

"And if your Lord had so willed, He could surely have made mankind one Ummah [nation or community (following one religion only i.e. Islām)], but they will not cease to disagree,- Except him on whom your Lord has bestowed His Mercy (the follower of truth - Islāmic Monotheism) and for that did He create them. And the Word of your Lord has been fulfilled (i.e. His Saying): "Surely, I shall fill Hell with jinns and men all together." 11:118-119

"The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islāmic religion). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allāh, that you may receive mercy." 49:10

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatoh, I leave you in peace as I am done being insulted, for your own sake, as you are only hurting yourselves by insulting me, so inshallah you shall not continue to insult me.

And narrated in hadith is:

Allah is not kind to him who is not kind to people." Bukhari and Muslim

snake nazim said that prophet(sw) have said that. Bring reference where prophet(sw) said that and its authencity, its clear that snake nazim lied upon prophet(sw) nazdhubillah.

Hatu burhanakum, in kuntum swadiqin.

And stop spamming the forum without answering question and spare our time from your copy paste. .
    I'm not spamming and not answering the question, everything I have posted has been sincere whereas you and some other people have posted 1 or 2 lines worth of insults and never bothered to be productive at all.

People with far more knowledge than you accept this hadith and show the supporting reasons for it:

By Dr. Ibrahim B. Syed, Ph.D
    "My Lord! Enrich me with knowledge.." - (Quran, 20:114)

The rise of Muslims to the zenith of civilization in a period of four decades was based on Al-lslam's emphasis on learning. This is obvious when one takes a look at the Qur'an and the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (s) which are filled with references to learning, education, observation, and the use of reason. The very first verse of the Qur'an revealed to the Prophet of Al Islam on the night of 27th of Ramadan in 611 AD reads:

"Read: In the name of thy Lord who created man from a clot. Read: And thy Lord is the Most Generous Who taught by the pen, taught man that which he knew not."

(Quran, 96:1-5)

"And they shall say had we but listened or used reason, we would not be among the inmates of the burning fire."

(Quran, 67:10)

"Are those who have knowledge and those who have no knowledge alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful. "

(Quran, 39:9)

And the Qur'an exhorts the Muslims to do scientific research:.

"And whoso bringeth the truth and believeth therein such are the dutiful."

(Quran, 39:33)

Every Muslim man's and every Muslim woman's prayer should be:

"My Lord! Enrich me with knowledge.."

(Quran, 20:114)

The pursuit of knowledge and the use of reason, based on sense observation is made obligatory on every Muslim, man and woman.

The following traditions of the Prophet (s) supplement the foregoing teachings of the Qur'an in the following way:

Seek knowledge "even though it be in China." "The acquisition of knowledge is compulsory for every Muslim, whether male or female." "The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr." "Seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave." "God has revealed to me, 'Whoever walks in the pursuit of knowledge I facilitate for him the way to heaven.' "The best form of worship is the pursuit of knowledge." "Scholars should endeavor to spread knowledge and provide education to people who have been deprived of it. For, where knowledge is hidden it disappears." Some one asked the Prophet (SAS): "Who is the biggest scholar?" He replied: "He who is constantly trying to learn from others, for a scholar is ever hungry for more knowledge." "Seek for knowledge and. wisdom, or whatever the 'vessel from which it flows, you will never be the loser." "Thinking deep for one hour (with sincerity) is better than 70 years of (mechanical) worship." "Worship, without knowledge, has no goodness in it and knowledge without understanding has no goodness in it. And the recitation of the Qur'an, which is riot thoughtful has no goodness in it." "To listen to the words of the learned and to instill unto others the lessons of science is better than religious exercises." "Acquire knowledge: it enables its possessor to distinguish right from the wrong, it lights the way to heaven; it is Our friend in the desert, our society in solitude, our companion when friendless- it guides us to happiness; it sustains us in misery; it is an Ornament among friends and an armor against enemies." The Islamic Empire for more than 1,000 years remained the most advanced and civilized nation in the world. .This is because Al-Islam stressed the importance and respect of learning, forbade destruction, developed in Muslims the respect for authority, discipline, and tolerance for other religions. The teachings of Qur'an and Sunnah drove many Muslims to their accomplishments in science and medicine.

By the tenth century their zeal and enthusiasms for learning resulted in all essential Greek medical and scientific writings being translated into Arabic in Damascus, Cairo, and Baghdad. Arabic became the international language of learning and diplomacy. The center of scientific knowledge and activity shifted eastward, and Baghdad emerged as the capitol of the scientific world. The Muslims became scientific innovators with originality and productivity.

For example Islamic medicine is one of the most famous and best known facets of Islamic civilization, and in which the Muslims most excelled. The Muslims were the great torchbearers of international scientific research. Some of the best and most eloquent praises of science ever written came from the pens of Muslim scientists who considered their work to be acts of worship. The same motives led to the establishment of Al-Azhar (800 AD) the first university in the world. They hit the "source ball of knowledge" over the fence to Europe. In the words of Campbell, "The European medical system is Arabian not only in origin but also in its structure. The Arabs are the intellectual forebearers of the Europeans."

One of the secrets of success in any profession is to be the most learned or best-informed person in his/her own profession. Learning is a pleasure. It is not, then one should cultivate the enjoyment associated with learning. Although the pleasure of learning is universal, there are many dull incurious people in the world. There are several reasons for this. Some people are made dull by bad teaching, isolation and following a routine life-style. For some people it is the pressure of hard work and poverty. For those who are rich, their ephemeral and trivial delights come in the way of the pleasures of learning. The human mind can survive not only poverty but also even wealth with luck, determination and guidance. For example I come from a poor family and due to poor teaching I lost interest in learning mathematics. As a result I scored only 39% in mathematics (35% required for a pass) in S. S. L. C. (Secondary School Leaving Certificate, India) in the Intermediate Science examination I scored 50% in mathematics. When I entered the Bachelor of Science degree class, I realized there is no way I can escape from mathematics and I resolved to conquer mathematics. With determination I found pleasure in learning mathematics by myself. The pleasure was akin to one derives in falling love with his/her beloved girl/boy friend or would be wife/husband. This pleasure changed my whole life. I started to score 100% in mathematics in all the class tests and mid-term examinations. In the final B.Sc. examination I scored more than 70% in mathematics.

Take the example of Archimedes. When he discovered the principle of specific gravity by observing his own displacement of water in a bath tub, he leaped out with great joy, and shouted, "Eureka, Eureka!" ("I have found it. I have found it!"). He was overwhelmed with joy and ran naked. All children possess the same instinct which prompted his outburst, and the rapture of its Gratification.

Learning is a natural pleasure. This pleasure is inborn and instinctive. The pleasure of learning is one of the essential pleasures of the human race. Without learning, survival itself is threatened. It is said that the propagation of the human race might be endangered if the knowledge of sex through seeing, reading or hearing is withheld from everyone.

The process of learning starts right after birth. It is true that babies who can barely talk investigate problems with all the zeal and excitement of explorers, make discoveries with the passion and absorption of dedicated scientists. At the end of each successful investigation, one can see on the tiny face an expression of innocent and pure heartfelt pleasure. The process of physical growth stops when a boy or girl reaches puberty, that is with the on set of menarche in the girls and with the change in the voice and growth of moustache and beard in boys. After puberty it is impossible to increase the height both in boys and girls. It is only possible to increase their widths by fattening. On the other hand the mental faculties grow from birth until death. At some point in our lifetime, the physical body becomes sick or ill and gradually dies; even the emotions become duller. But the mind continues to live, and even grows more lively and active, enjoys itself more, works and plays with more expansion and delight. I have seen grand parents obtaining B. A., M. A and Ph. D. degrees at the ages of 70, 80 or 90. There are many examples in the history of Art, Music and Science, of both men and women who significantly contributed and lead mentally productive lives at their ripe old ages. My own grandmother at 90 has vivid memories and narrates events, which occurred 70 or 80 years ago in her young age, very clearly. Learning extends our lives into new dimensions. It is cumulative. Instead of diminishing in time, like health and strength, its dividends go on increasing, provided one continues to learn throughout life and integrate the thoughts and make learning harmonious. One should make it a point to learn at least one new information each day. Now one can learn even during sleep. This is accomplished with headphones attached to the ears and repeats playing of phonographs or taped cassettes. This method of sleep-learning is found most useful in linguistics- to learn new languages.

The pleasure of learning is not confined to learning from textbooks, which are too often tedious. But it does include learning from book magazines (periodicals), newspapers, and movies. T. V., radio and traveler when you stand in a big library infront of thousands of books do not think they are lumps of lifeless paper, but minds alive on the shelves. Each has its own voice, which is as inaudible as the radiobroadcast waves falling directly on t ears. Just as one switches on the radio to hear. So does one just need to open a book to hear the voice far distant in time and space? One can hear the voice speaking, mind to mind, and heart to heart. Reading of books gives you two different delights. One is the pleasure of understanding the unknown and the unexpected. The other pleasure is of deepening one's knowledge of a specified field.

Apart from books, learning means keeping the mind open and active to receive all kinds of experience. The Mahabharatha says " Learn from the Environment and absorb the good things." As pointed out earlier there is great emphasis on learning and seeking knowledge in Islam. The Prophet Mohammed ordered Muslims to be active in their search for learning, crossing oceans and continents if necessary. " Seek knowledge even in China" he said. Learning also means learning to practice one' s own professional skills-that of a surgeon, musician or craftsman. Otherwise one can at least develop the ability l appreciate an art. Crafts and hobbies lead you into fresh fields of enjoyment and give you relaxation and activity without tension. You should know that tension is the prime cause of heart attacks, ulcers, hypertension, and most of the human diseases. Travel is an important part of the pleasures of learning. There are many examples of best-informed people who never read books and newspapers, but acquired excellent knowledge through travelling. One should travel with an open mind, all alert eye and a wish to understand other people and other places.

Everybody knows ''Knowledge is Power" but now I can say "Knowledge is Wealth". For the more learned you are, the more money you can earn. It is fitting here to tell you the story of Diogenes, the great Greek philosopher who lived during the time of Alexander the Great. Diogenes was a very learned man and he shunned both power and wealth. Hence he was called a cynic. He was known to have wandered searching for an honest man carrying a lantern during day and night. He gave up everything he possessed, except a coconut shell for drinking water. One day he saw a man drinking water forming a cup with his hand. After seeing this Diogenes threw away his last possession the coconut shell. The name of Diogenes spread throughout Greece. Alexander the Great heard about Diogenes and one day decided to see him. Mounted on horseback, Alexander the Great went to Diogenes who was sitting on the ground. Alexander said ' Oh Diogenes, I have heard a great deal about you and your life. I am very much impressed by your life and it is my earnest desire to help you in whatever way I can. Please let me know your desires so that I can fulfil them". To which Diogenes replied "Your Excellency my only request is that you get aside and allow the sun's rays to fall on my body." Alexander the Great was deeply moved by Diogenes's reply and said "If I were not Alexander the Great. I would be Diogenes." Now the point I want to make here is that Diogenes never went to Alexander the Great, but that Alexander the Great came to Diogenes for he was such a learned philosopher.

There are many people in this world who have played themselves to death, or eaten and drunk themselves to death. Nobody ever died because of thinking or learning. People who avoid learning, or abandon it, find no joy in life, find that life is drained dry. No learner has ever run short of subjects to explore. The pleasures of learning lead to happiness. One can live longest and best and most rewardingly by attaining and preserving the happiness of learning. Learning is everyone's birthright. Everyone - young or old, rich or poor, male or female, has access to learning. Exercise your birthright. Remember what you have learned cannot be stolen by others.

الإسلام هو الحياة sis_on_sunnah's Avatar
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

assalamu alaykum

alayhissalam- you like quoting ayahs from the Qur'aan, maybe you should try reading the Qur'aan, then when you find even one ayah supporting some of the beliefs you encourage, let us know
    http://www.deenulhuq.wordpress.com

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Mentioned
    620 Post(s)
    Quoted
    909 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
    assalamu alaykum

alayhissalam- you like quoting ayahs from the Qur'aan, maybe you should try reading the Qur'aan, then when you find even one ayah supporting some of the beliefs you encourage, let us know
    he is not going to do that, he can't. from what i see he is a blind follower.

he laughed at me and called me ignorant, when i brought him my evidence, he did not reply.

Lost in Islamic History

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Dome dome dome dome

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, SubhaanAllah.

Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Allah Allah, Sultaan Allah.

Fatihah.

[/url]
    Is he singing? What on God's green earth is he saying?? & how's anybody to read this with a straight face?
    May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
    I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
    My Blog

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

he is not going to do that, he can't. from what i see he is a blind follower.

he laughed at me and called me ignorant, when i brought him my evidence, he did not reply.
    Subhan'Allah, for some, ignorance is bliss.

no point speaking to people like that, they are intent on following their desires, even when faced with the proof from the Qur'aan and the sunnah,

Don't depend on anyone too much in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness ~ibn taymiyyah

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zammy View Post
    Is he singing? What on God's green earth is he saying?? & how's anybody to read this with a straight face?
    Allahu Akbar! that reminded me of jahilliyah - of the eastenders tune

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sis_on_sunnah View Post
    Allahu Akbar! that reminded me of jahilliyah - of the eastenders tune
    Tell me about it.. rather reminded me of tht old movie Remember the titans '..hey hey..goodbye'.. talk about fitnah fatwah
    May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
    I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
    My Blog