Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Salawat Upon The Prophet

Abdullah ibn Abi Talhah narrated from his father that the Messenger of Allah came one day with evident signs of happiness on his face, and he said: “Jibreel came to me and said: "Would it not please you, Oh Muhammad, to know that no one among your ummah will send blessings upon you but I will send ten blessings upon him, and no one among your ummah will send salams upon you but I will send ten salams upon him.” (An-nasaai, Ahmad)

The Prophet also said: "A miserly person is he who (when) heard my name being mentioned did not recite salawat in my favour. (Ahmad, Mishkat al-masabih)

Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah said: "May he be humiliated, the man in whose presence I am mentioned and he does not send Salawat upon me, may he be humiliated, the man who sees the month of Ramadan come and go, and he is not forgiven, may he be humiliated, the man whose parents live to old age and they do not cause him to be granted admittance to Paradise." (Tirmidhi)
    Ibn al-Qayyim said:“The extent to which a person is helped by Allah depends on the extent of his intention, drive, aim and hopes. Help from Allah comes to people in proportion to their intention, drives, hopes and fears, and failure comes to them in like manner.”

Re: Salawat Upon The Prophet

"اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ وَسَلَّمْ عَلَى نَبِيِّنَا مُحَمَّدٍ".

Allaahumma Sali wa sallim ‘alaa nabiyyinaa Muhammadin.

Oh Allah we ask for your peace and blessings upon our Prophet Muhammad. (Recite ten times in Arabic)

Reference:
    The Prophet Muhammad (saw) said: “Who recites blessings upon me ten times in the morning and ten times in the evening will obtain my intercession on the day of resurrection.” At Tabarani reported this hadith together with two chains of transmission. One of them is reliable (Jayyid. See Haythami’s Majma’uz Zawa’id 10/120, and Al-Albani’s Sahihut-Targhib wat-Tarhib.
    Peace in Afghanistan, Bring back the Taliban!

Democracy and voting = KUFR

My blog

Rabeeah narrated that the Prophet said: "The angels will continue to bless anyone who blesses me, as long as he continues to do so, so the servant should either reduce or enhance this" (Ibn Majah, Ahmad)

The Prophet said: "He who invokes blessings upon me once, Allah showers ten blessings upon him and obliterates ten sins and elevates him by ten degrees." (Ahmad)
    Ibn al-Qayyim said:“The extent to which a person is helped by Allah depends on the extent of his intention, drive, aim and hopes. Help from Allah comes to people in proportion to their intention, drives, hopes and fears, and failure comes to them in like manner.”

Ibn Masud narrated that the Prophet said: "The people nearest to me on the Day of Judgment will be the ones most dedicated in invoking blessings upon me." (Tirmidhi)

mashaALLAH

Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Fadalah Ibn Ubayd reported: "The Messenger of Allah was sitting amongst us, then there entered a person and he prayed as saying: "O Allah! Forgive me, have mercy upon me." Thereupon Allah’s Messenger said: "O worshipper! You have made haste in praying. When you pray and sit, glorify Allah of what He is worthy of and send blessings upon me and then supplicate Him." Then another man prayed after him and he glorified Allah and invoked blessings of Allah upon the Prophet, and the Prophet said to him: "O worshipper! Make a supplication and it would be responded." (Tirmidhi)

Umar Ibn Al Khattab said: "The dua of a person remains suspended between the heavens and the earth as long as prayers are not invoked for the messenger of Allah." (Tirmidhi)

Mawla Ya Salli wa Sallim daa'iman abadan 'ala Habeebika khayri khalqi kullihimi,
    Ya Rabbi bil Mustafa balligh maqaasidana waghfirlana ma mada ya wasi`alkarami

Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”