Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Is this true about Muslims, bullets, and pig blood?

On another forum, someone said that terrorists should be executed by firing squad and the bullets dipped in pig blood to prevent them from ever going to Paradise.

Is this true that if you have pig blood on you when you die, you are denied Jannah?
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Odan

Re: Is this true about Muslims, bullets, and pig blood?

No it is not true.

Could you possibly give us a link to this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by xiphias View Post
    Could you possibly give us a link to this forum?
    Actually, it was in the Fox News comments about the 9/11 planners being brought to NY to face trial. People are commenting saying that they shouldn't give a trial and they should just execute them with bullets dipped in pig blood.
    Last edited by Wolfn; 23-01-10 at 12:20 AM.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfn View Post
    On another forum, someone said that terrorists should be executed by firing squad and the bullets dipped in pig blood to prevent them from ever going to Paradise.

Is this true that if you have pig blood on you when you die, you are denied Jannah?
    .. No its not true.
    If you were in the clouds, Allah would raise us to you or lower you to us for battle.

said this to the Byzantine troops when they retreated from the battle field to the fortified town of Chalcis.

- Khalid ibn Walid

Account Disabled

It is true. To my understand it is true. As the person is impure during death.

Your Brother in Deen Dhulkarnein's Avatar

They can do with bullet's whatever they whant , with blood of pig,bear ,dog, any blood ,dosnt matter what they do woth bullet , thos think's have not effect in muslim path to paradise

Nothing and no one can stop a muslim from not going in paradise ,whatever they doo to muslim they can not stop him from going too paradise and thos thing's what they doo have no effect in the matter of going to paradise

This kind of believ's in Islam are consider vain belief's and Islam is free from this kind of belief and if any person believ's in this kind of think he makes big sin .
    “Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors.”

Quote Originally Posted by *Immortal Logic View Post
    Do you have a source for this claim?

Account Disabled

Actually, it was in the Fox News comments about the 9/11 planners being brought to NY to face trial. People are commenting saying that they shouldn't give a trial and they should just execute them with bullets dipped in pig blood.
    Shouldn't it being on Fox News give it away? Besides, it's not like the body had a choice to be shot with a bullet dipped in pig blood.

what do you mean hi is impure ???

we know that pig is impure , and we dont eat them ect , but what that has too do with someone shoting him with bullet with pig blood !!!!!!??????

if someone eat's pig and he dosnt say it is hallall , that mean is still muslim ,but he made sin

if one man dosnt have nothing to eat ,he is in war or somethink like that , and he find's only pig , for him it is alowed to eat that thing just not to die from the hunger , he shoud not eat with pleasur or not to satifie himself with that , but just to stay alive and not to die from hunger

their are rules in islam ,when it comes to some diffuculties some thing's wich are haram they become hallall just for that moment ,but if he has hallall thing's it is not alowed to use thos haram thing's

oslo if one man is in one place far away from home ,and he has on his cloth's pig blood and dog blood ,is it alowed for him to pray on thos cloth's if he dosnt have other's to change them !!!???

the answer it is , Yes it is alowed for him to pray with thos cloth's until he find's another pair wich are clean ,and his prayer is valid

and if that man dies with thos cloth's with blood and he dint had the chance to change them , does he die's like a muslim !!!???

the answer is , Yes , he dies like a muslim and that blood will not stop him too go to jannah

so how it is possible to have effect a blood in bulet wich is like that without his desire ,he didn made them with blood

that man wiich dies with a bulet with pig blood he has not a litle sin , he is clean 100% , he didn made them

and dont forget the blood of pig is haram , it is not a kufer(disbelieve)

that blood has not a litle effect in his death and has not a litle effect in his way to paradise , if he dies like a muslim , milion's of bulet with pig blood can not stop him to go to paradise
    Last edited by Dhulkarnein; 23-01-10 at 02:33 AM.
    “Has not the Time arrived for the Believers that their hearts in all humility should engage in the remembrance of Allah and of the Truth which has been revealed (to them), and that they should not become like those to whom was given Revelation aforetime, but long ages passed over them and their hearts grew hard? For many among them are rebellious transgressors.”

Account Disabled

Hello Wolfn,

It's evil this idea someone has to shoot people with bullets dipped in pig blood. That is sadistic and cruel and evil.

God is All Just and All Good. He knows that a person who has been killed by an "impure" bullet isn't guilty of the malice and evil of the person who does such a thing. That is very sad, and it is sad if anybody thinks that just because someone poisons them with something "unclean', that this can affect someone's eternity. ?

Peace and God bless you.

I read a story on Christian Forum that said in the Philippines US Army defeated an army of Muslim People using bullets dipped in pig blood. The Muslims are said to have fled fearing they wouldn't go to heaven if killed by those bullets.

Here is the link: http://www.christianforums.com/t7409854-2/#post53238159

Troll Hunter Supreme Saif-Uddin's Avatar

No evidence from the Quran and Sunnah to support this at all ...

regards.
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep much and laugh little."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Hadith no. 627]

May Allah ta'ala join our beloved akhi Uncle-Umar (may Allah ta'ala have mercy upon him) with the Shuhada and grant him the Highest station in Jannatul Firdaus

Ameen

https://www.justgiving.com/FoodTruckForSyria/

LI Goodwill Ambassador woodrowLI's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ZAC View Post
    I read a story on Christian Forum that said in the Philippines US Army defeated an army of Muslim People using bullets dipped in pig blood. The Muslims are said to have fled fearing they wouldn't go to heaven if killed by those bullets.

That may be true. The Moros in the Philippines were not very well educated and it is probable some had very limited teachings about Islam.

LI Goodwill Ambassador woodrowLI's Avatar

To add to this. let us use common sense for a minute. If that were true, wouldn't the American Forces in Iraq be using such bullets? If that were true no Mujahideen would risk facing combat against American soldiers. A Mujahideen will face death, but not with the knowledge his death was going to send him to hellfire.

Come on, use your sense! Do you really think Allah will not allow those who fight for him to go to heaven?! They will be flying around the Throne of Allah!

Quote Originally Posted by ZAC View Post

christian lie to much , they lie about the history of native people of america , soo we should not be suprised if we hear thing's like this

we dont believe that any muslim would done that , it is a big sin to run away from the batle field becasue they have bulet with pig blood

as i said ,let them make all the ammunition wich they have with pig blood -that thing dosnt have any effect in muslim life and it is not worlthy to discus not a minut about this , is i explane up what are the rules about things wich are not pure

and one thing dont forget ,christian's are used to believe in vain thing's ,like with garlic , they make film's and they present garlic as something wich help's them

this are vain belief , and some american they where aware of the people believe ,soo they said any kind of story to the people just to show of , to make a name in his contri and people to say , that man did that and that

all of this are fantasy of american nation , they have many other fantasy like this ,all of this things are vain belief in islam
    Last edited by Dhulkarnein; 23-01-10 at 12:45 PM.

A Martyr is martyr, Doesnt matter is he pure or impure. A sahaba(rd) gone for jihad, at the state of janabat, and Angels were giving him bath after he was made shaheed in the battle field. SubhanAllah. And dont say our this 5 feet body enters in jannah!
    Last edited by junaid123; 23-01-10 at 12:48 PM.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Hilarious that some Christians and Muslims think that if pig touches a Muslim he cant go to Jannah.

We Muslims are not vampires you know (yes that might be hard to believe for some of yoU!)

btw, the British used to do this in India, for example during the Indian Mutinty they used bullets with PIG-SKIN cases to shoot
    Muslims, and to show that they do not discrimate on religious grounds they used bullets with COW-SKIN/HIDE wrapped around the metal cases to shoot Hindus
    who opposed their rule.

So this is nothing new

Subhanallah, if you really think this is true then it seems you have not understood the difference between the Ruh/Nafs and the Body.

Quote Originally Posted by lastsultan View Post
    Subhanallah, if you really think this is true then it seems you have not understood the difference between the Ruh/Nafs and the Body.
    No actuelly who cares? If someone killed me, does it mean i suicide? NO
    IF i killed my self, its suicide, i will go to hell, and not If i am being killed
    I will go to hell if i intentionally eat pig, and not,If it was bore through bullet in our body!
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

this idea is totally silly, i mean if i get hit by a lorry carrying whiskey do i go straight to hell?

people need to use some common sense. you are not going to be held accountable for what you couldnt alter or affect yourself.
    Daw'ud... is retired from ummah forum

Quote Originally Posted by junaid123 View Post
    No actuelly who cares? If someone killed me, does it mean i suicide? NO
    IF i killed my self, its suicide, i will go to hell, and not If i am being killed
    I will go to hell if i intentionally eat pig, and not,If it was bore through bullet in our body!
    Sorry bro but this post made no sense to me whatsoever.

Cant understand what you were replying too? or what you are trying to say?

I never mentioned suicide, i never said anything about eating pig.

Just to add, i agree here with brother dawud
    this idea is totally silly, i mean if i get hit by a lorry carrying whiskey do i go straight to hell?

people need to use some common sense. you are not going to be held accountable for what you couldnt alter or affect yourself.

reminds me of a hadith inshaallah someone can fill in the blanks as i forgot exact narration and referance

one sahaba just got married and he was intimate with his wife, thus became impure during the time while he was at home the jihad was called and everyone gathered for the battle, this sahaba also rushed out even though he was impure, he then got martyered, the prophet peace be upon him said about the sahaba 'i saw angels washing him', its saheeh hadith because i learned it from my imam muslim hadith lessons but just cant remember the exact referance.
    ]IM A BRO READ MY NICK RIGHT U ROBOTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by lastsultan View Post
    I never mentioned suicide, i never said anything about eating pig.

Just to add, i agree here with brother dawud
    I wanst replying to you, but was adding something with your view =)

Quote Originally Posted by junaid123 View Post
    I wanst replying to you, but was adding something with your view =)
    ahh jazakallah khair, although i never get it when people do that :P

Is it true about werewolves and silver bullets?