Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Free Quran Class for Sisters

Assalamualikum to everyone.

Here I would like to invite sisters to learn quran via online. I am not the tecaher obviously. It is a friend of mine who is an egyptian and she tecahes me and many reverts quran online.

Alla you need is to install skype and have a mic. Those interested can pm me inshaAllah. If you want to have in a group there shouldn't be more than 3 studnest in a group for a quality learning.

You can choose to have one to one or in a group of 3 students. Time is flexiable inshaAllah.

This class is for you to recite quran with tajweed and memorisation class. Born Muslims and reverts are welcome to join us.

How does the calss being conducted:

1-Explanation of the surahs and also story from the hadith related to the surah will be explained.
    2-Rules of tajweed will be given to each verses so that you know how to recite them properly
    3-before the next class you should have memorised your surah and recite to her again.
    4-She will record the surah for that class. She will recite is slowly and will sent to you so that you can listen to it and memorise your quran.

her qualification:
    -has memorised the whole quran
    -many years of experinece in tecahing quran to others

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

sister you can learn Quran via Skype i suggest you http://onlinequranexplore.com where female teachers are well Qualified and fully equipped with art of Quran teaching....get 3 days FREE trials for your satisfaction.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by revert2007 View Post
    Assalamualikum to everyone.

Here I would like to invite sisters to learn quran via online. I am not the tecaher obviously. It is a friend of mine who is an egyptian and she tecahes me and many reverts quran online.

Alla you need is to install skype and have a mic. Those interested can pm me inshaAllah. If you want to have in a group there shouldn't be more than 3 studnest in a group for a quality learning.

You can choose to have one to one or in a group of 3 students. Time is flexiable inshaAllah.

This class is for you to recite quran with tajweed and memorisation class. Born Muslims and reverts are welcome to join us.

How does the calss being conducted:

1-Explanation of the surahs and also story from the hadith related to the surah will be explained.
    2-Rules of tajweed will be given to each verses so that you know how to recite them properly
    3-before the next class you should have memorised your surah and recite to her again.
    4-She will record the surah for that class. She will recite is slowly and will sent to you so that you can listen to it and memorise your quran.

her qualification:
    -has memorised the whole quran
    -many years of experinece in tecahing quran to others

I want to take part in it...any one can u guide me..May ALlah reward u..for this help..

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rameeza View Post
    I want to take part in it...any one can u guide me..May ALlah reward u..for this help..
    Contact them they will walk you through the registration process

http://work-for-hereafter.blogspot.c...act-us_29.html

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salaam sister, how can I join these classes if still on?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ummsaleh View Post
    Salaam sister, how can I join these classes if still on?

yes its still on alhamdulillaah

Contact them they will walk you through the registration process

http://work-for-hereafter.blogspot.c...act-us_29.html

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Asalamu alaykum, sister I am interesting memories the QURAN. Is that sister still teaching the QURAN.please let me know. Jazakal Allah khayr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Allah will give you reward for promoting Quaran freely, because Allah Said that "If you can- spread one ayat to the people who don't knows"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salam, the long awaited Tajweed Rule Book in English is now available in the UK!...
    it is the first of its kind in the world, it has over 300 pages and took over 8 years to write!
    Suitable for all levels: beginners, intermediate, advanced and upto Ijazah level.
    This can be used as a reference manual or textbook for Tajweed students and teachers (similar to the Muneer book).
    Limited edition hardback is now available for £29.99. For further information, to order your copy or for bulk discounts, please email [email protected]

Please forward to all Qur'an students
    [email protected]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Ilm Seeker View Post
    Subhallah, this is great
    Alhamdulilah, I have the eagernesss and the motivation to learn quran and insha'Allah become hafidh

I just think it would be great if there was a place we could all go and learn rather than through mic
    i just think one could learn quicker and know the origins of each letter accurately
    Plus... with a big family like myself, i dont think theres time and quite space to learn in my house

Just a suggestion
    And Allah knwos best

PS if anyboidy knows of a sisters quranic class in birmignham let me know
    whilst i still do my searching

WaSalaam
    Assalaam Alaikum sister
    are you available?
    I want to also memorise parts from the Quran
    im from Birmingham too maybe we can memorise quran together and meet in a masjid In shaa Allah?