Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Free Quran Class for Sisters

Assalamualikum to everyone.

Here I would like to invite sisters to learn quran via online. I am not the tecaher obviously. It is a friend of mine who is an egyptian and she tecahes me and many reverts quran online.

Alla you need is to install skype and have a mic. Those interested can pm me inshaAllah. If you want to have in a group there shouldn't be more than 3 studnest in a group for a quality learning.

You can choose to have one to one or in a group of 3 students. Time is flexiable inshaAllah.

This class is for you to recite quran with tajweed and memorisation class. Born Muslims and reverts are welcome to join us.

How does the calss being conducted:

1-Explanation of the surahs and also story from the hadith related to the surah will be explained.
    2-Rules of tajweed will be given to each verses so that you know how to recite them properly
    3-before the next class you should have memorised your surah and recite to her again.
    4-She will record the surah for that class. She will recite is slowly and will sent to you so that you can listen to it and memorise your quran.

her qualification:
    -has memorised the whole quran
    -many years of experinece in tecahing quran to others

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by revert2007 View Post

Here I would like to invite sisters to learn quran via online. I am not the tecaher obviously. It is a friend of mine who is an egyptian and she tecahes me and many reverts quran online.

Alla you need is to install skype and have a mic. Those interested can pm me inshaAllah. If you want to have in a group there shouldn't be more than 3 studnest in a group for a quality learning.

You can choose to have one to one or in a group of 3 students. Time is flexiable inshaAllah.

This class is for you to recite quran with tajweed and memorisation class. Born Muslims and reverts are welcome to join us.

1-Explanation of the surahs and also story from the hadith related to the surah will be explained.
    2-Rules of tajweed will be given to each verses so that you know how to recite them properly
    3-before the next class you should have memorised your surah and recite to her again.
    4-She will record the surah for that class. She will recite is slowly and will sent to you so that you can listen to it and memorise your quran.

her qualification:

I think the future of learning where conventional methods can't be found or is too expensive is to go down the e-learning route. There are loads of services set up like this. I heard someone teaching via a tele conference linked to Saudia Arabia.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by islam4u2 View Post

I think the future of learning where conventional methods can't be found or is too expensive is to go down the e-learning route. There are loads of services set up like this. I heard someone teaching via a tele conference linked to Saudia Arabia.
    I am not sure if there are other people doing it .So far I saw people charging for teaching quran Subahana Allah.

well if anyone interested..the door is open inshaAllah..My job is just to pass the message

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Subhallah, this is great
    Alhamdulilah, I have the eagernesss and the motivation to learn quran and insha'Allah become hafidh

I just think it would be great if there was a place we could all go and learn rather than through mic
    i just think one could learn quicker and know the origins of each letter accurately
    Plus... with a big family like myself, i dont think theres time and quite space to learn in my house

Just a suggestion
    And Allah knwos best

PS if anyboidy knows of a sisters quranic class in birmignham let me know
    whilst i still do my searching

WaSalaam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

her qualification:
    Salaam sister, are these classes still going on? If so, how can I join. Jazak'Allah Kheir.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

WaAlaikum AsSalam wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu,

Masha'Allah this sounds like a really good program, & I also want to join Please let me know how I can if it's still available, I hope I'm not too late!! Jazakillauhkhayr in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

assalamaulikum..yes this class is still going on and in sha Allah will be forever.only Allah knows..just pm me to get my yahoo id..make sure you have a yahoo account and mic..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon7 Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

Salams Sister, I too would like to join up. It's just what I'm looking for as funds are tight! As I'm new I didn't have sufficient privileges to PM you, would you please contact me in private instead insha Allah?
    Fi amanillah
    Alliyah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

asc wr wb I woul like to learn quran with sisters please add me.
    jazakullahu khayran.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

bump

I recommend this mashaAllah. The teachers are brilliant may Allah make heavy their scales and have mercy upon them ameen. For those who don't have access to other classes and who still want to continue or start memorising the Quran, this is the way to do it.
    (The hypocrites) will call the believers: "Were we not with you?" The believers will reply: "Yes! But you led yourselves into temptations, you looked forward for our destruction; you doubted (in Faith); and you were deceived by false desires, till the Command of Allah came to pass. And the chief deceiver (Satan) deceived you in respect of Allah."57:14

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This sounds brilliant, mashAllah.
    I am interested sis...I have sent you a pm.
    This world is a prison for the believers and a paradise for the unbelievers..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This sounds wonderful....is this still going on...how can i get in touch in regard to joining this session?..please let me know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

Asslaamu 3liekum wa ra7amatullahi w....

Jazaakillahu khairan for this beautiful service & helping ur sisters in islam...

Sister, I know a revert sister wants to learn Quran in this way.
    Can i give u her email to get contact her then arrange for her a timetable for teaching her Quran...
    wish to hear from you soon,
    Allah yajziiki khair....

Ur bro. A7med

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mashallah this is amazing! Alhamdullilah just what I was looking for. I hope the classes are still going on inshallah. I wanted to ask if there is a specific time the teacher comes online to teach from Egypt? I hope we can figure something out inshallah. So happy to see this!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Asalamualikum,
    I have just joined this forum to find out more details about this quran class. I'm unable to pm you. Can you contact me instead please sister with the details. Jazakallahkhair.
    Wasalam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am not sure if there are other people doing it .So far I saw people charging for teaching quran Subahana Allah.

well if anyone interested..the door is open inshaAllah..My job is just to pass the message
    Jazakallah sis, what about for children?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you mentioned about the free quran classes but i have heard that just your provide 2 to 3 free classes and after that you charge plz if you can provide the refring to which site you are providing through and how your classes go on like the cost of the teacher internet cost and etc
    [URL="http://www.learningquranonline.com"]learn quran[/URL] [URL="http://quranforkids.org/quran-teacher/"]click here for live Quran teacher[/URL] [URL="http://www.learningquranonline.com/memorize-quran-online.htm"]Memorize Quran Online[/URL] [URL="http://quranforkids.org"]read Quran[/URL]

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fahim kamran View Post
    you mentioned about the free quran classes but i have heard that just your provide 2 to 3 free classes and after that you charge
    Where you heard that?

it's 100% free.

plz if you can provide the refring to which site you are providing through and how your classes go on like the cost of the teacher internet cost and etc
    They don't have a site, per se ( as far as i know). Wallaahu 'aalam

They work with their own expenses and timing, feellaah.

Allahumma anta Rabbi la ilaha illa anta Khalaqtani wa ana'abduka, wa ana 'ala 'ahdika wa Wa'dika mastata'tu A'uidhubika min sharri ma sana'tu.' abu'u Laka bi ni 'matika wa'ala abu'u bidhanbi; faghfirli fa'innahu la yaghfiru-dh-dhunuba illa anta.
    O Allah, You are my Lord, none has the right to be worshipped except You, You created me and I am Your servant and I abide to Your covenant and promise as best I can, I take refuge in You from the evil of which I have committed. I acknowledge Your favour upon me and I acknowledgemy sin, so forgive me, for verilynone can forgive sin except You.

We are accountable for every letter we post here, so think before posting and maintain modesty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can also guarantee its free Alhamdullilah

They're a bunch of wonderful and passionate sisters who only want your du3as and the barakah in passing on their knowlegde onto others, May Allah accept it of them, ameeen!!
    Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

As salamu 'alaikum to everyone.
    For more information on the class and whom to be contacted is available in this LINK

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Asalamwailaikum
    Insha Allah hope all is well, I have been searching for someone to help me recite quran properly Allhamdullilah I came across this site, I was hoping you teach me too plz

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Asalamu calaykum sister I was wondering if the classes are still on I would aprreiciate it so much plz let me kno
    Jazaka la khyr

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Aslam alaikum

Sister are these classes still on as I have been searching for a way to learn tajweed for many years but don't have time to go to classes please let me know
    Thankyou

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

wa alikkum assalam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu.

is this class still going on? can i join? please let me know how!

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

her qualification:

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah...Is the teacher teaching the recitation of Hafs and Asim? If yes, I would like to join in shaa allaah. If this opportunity is still available

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salaams. Is this still available? I am interested in this for myself and my 5 year old son.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

bigring Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

Quote Originally Posted by Bina20 View Post
    Jazakallah sis, what about for children?
    sister i no someone who teaches online Qur'an to kids but charges you... its not a hefty amount is only £20 a month per child and if there more then one child then she would give you a discount as well... but theres a few conditions to it as she cant speak english as she nt from the UK shes from pakistan but she teaches with proper tajweed... i my self have read with her and she an amazing teacher... i had done quran nadra and hifz.. and no i should be doing the translation with her she her self is an alimah and runs her own madrassa in pakistan... if anyone is intrested you could get in touch with me thrugh here and i can send you my e-mail address to which i can give you any further information... the time depends totally on you if you wish she can teach in the morning and if you want she can also teach in the afternoon... totally up to you... but without being biased she a great teacher and i'm sure you would love reading with her... sooo please if anyone is intrested get in contact with me ASAP

p.s. no time when you want can start you can start when ever you want to...x

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

her qualification:

Salaam
    I wanted to find out if it would be possible for your friend to teach my daughter (16yr old) and son(10yr old) quran. I would like this to start as soon as possible. Both have attended classes but need help to complete. Please let me know inshallah.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fahima0829 View Post
    Salaam
    I wanted to find out if it would be possible for your friend to teach my daughter (16yr old) and son(10yr old) quran. I would like this to start as soon as possible. Both have attended classes but need help to complete. Please let me know inshallah.

Please contact them>> http://work-for-hereafter.blogspot.c...act-us_29.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is excellent opportunity for sisters who learn Quran free of cost this is good news. we offer learn Quran online classes using Skype for kids and sisters 3 three days free trials along with Islamic teaching like arkan-e-Islam,salah,duas,duas for parents and memorize the surah of Quran.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon7 Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

please let me know where shuld i join...in sha allah..i would like memorize

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maizah View Post
    please let me know where shuld i join...in sha allah..i would like memorize
    Quote Originally Posted by Ansaariyah View Post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

her qualification:
    Asaalam aliyakum,

Sister would you please please teach my daughter who is 14 years old the other is 23 years old and my niece is also 23 years old they don't know any basic Arabic
    if you could teach them as group of 3 I would be very grateful to you. I am willing to pay you but cant afford too much.
    please please help me.
    thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I visit this http://onlinequranexplore.com there are numerous qualified female Quran tutors who teach Quran very efficiently i really inspired the way she teaches.My daughter is learning Quran with this read and memorize Quran online academy sisters can take free trial for three days after that very economical fee they will charge for meeting their routine expenses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blitz786 View Post
    Asaalam aliyakum,

Sister would you please please teach my daughter who is 14 years old the other is 23 years old and my niece is also 23 years old they don't know any basic Arabic
    if you could teach them as group of 3 I would be very grateful to you. I am willing to pay you but cant afford too much.
    please please help me.
    thank you.
    walaikumusalam wrwb
    Sister are you still looking for a teacher?
    I can help you if you want.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quran School offers multiple online quran courses for kids and adults especially in Western Countries where Masjad and Islamic center is too away from home and may be parent have no time to dropped our child in a Islamic center so quran school facilitates you to learn quran with tajweed, Quran memorization, Online Tafseer-E-Quran Course ect.
    [URL="http://quranschool.com/online-quran-reading-school/"]Online Quran Reading[/URL] | Spreading the Knowledge of Quran | [URL="http://quranschool.com/quran-memorization-hifz-e-quran/"]Memorize Quran Online[/URL]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon14 Re: Free Quran Class for Sisters

Salam alaykum.

Am interested in the Quran Memorization via skype, is their any link to click on to start the class.

jazakumllahu khairan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

best place for online Quran learning for sister. where female Quran tutors are well qualified and well experienced get free registration elearning Quran academy and FREE trials for your satisfaction