If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up
process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.
i am sharing this problem with you because i am seeking answers to what has happened in my life and destroyed my marriage completely.
i got married 11 months back and got pregnant in the 1st month of marriage only. my mother in law was always jelous of me and of her son too because my ex-husband was one of his most non favorite son. anyways from day 1 my marriage was surrounded with problems , i was subjected to extreme inhumane behaviour and mistreatment while i was there. my ex-husband who when was my fiance' was not a bad person but suddenly after marriage he became a complete beast. i gave birth to a girl my ex and my inlaws were not happy because a girl was born my ex only came once to see her and after the birth of baby started accussing me of things i never did . he made a storm out of tea cup and obtained a fatwa for divorcing me on the basis that "my wife replies back to me" he never took me and my baby back to his home and he has completely thrown us out of his life and has issued talaq to me.
while i was married to him he got very very sick , he was hospitalised but all his medical reports were fine there was no sickness. then his father took him to an alim upon which it was learned that he was possesed by a jinn and both he and I have spells of black magic on us. following are the symptoms that i have seen in him :
1. heavy feelings in heart
2. extreme stomach pain
3. nausea & vomitting
4. hair loss
5. dreams of black snake
6. extreme anger
7. always depressed
8. creating big fights with me over small issues
he was cured by the alim but yet he issued talaq to me. from the very loving person he was he started hating me completely for things that i didnt even do. I believe that his family in particular his mother did black magic to destroy our married life. If this is true will he ever get back to normal and will this black magic spell will ever end ? if it would then will he realise that his wife was innocent. or is he still possesed by jin ?
how long the spell of black magic remains?
how long the jinn occupies a human body ?
he was cured by the alim but yet he issued talaq to me. from the very loving person he was he started hating me completely for things that i didnt even do.
No one cure but Allah, seems he wasnt cured.
I believe that his family in particular his mother did black magic to destroy our married life.
To blame muslims for such a big thing - doing magic - which can be kufr sometimes, is not a good thing without any concrete proof. If you dont have a concrete proof its best to refrain saying this about your muslim brothers/sisters cause Allah will ask you why you said such a thing?
If this is true will he ever get back to normal and will this black magic spell will ever end ? if it would then will he realise that his wife was innocent. or is he still possesed by jin ?
Dont blame everything on jinns. To issue talak is not a simple thing. Jinns cannot take over you to such an extent that you give talak. They can only put thoughts in your mind. Make you sick etc etc. But if you are firm in your belief about smoething, you should stick to it. In the end, your husband is to be blamed. Like shaytaan will say on the day of judgement, Dont blame me, blame yourselves.
how long the spell of black magic remains?
how long the jinn occupies a human body ?
Only Allah knows this, but no amil can cure him. He can only do that himself. He has to take some action. Thats my challenge. No Raqi, No Amil can cure him.
The spell depends on the spell itself for how long it has been done.
There are two types of occupying by jinns:
1. Where jinn just take over the person, and start talking from his mouth.
2. Jinns dont take over the mind, but they come and sit inside the body.
So no 1. it doesnt happen for that long. Its like fits.
No 2. Can be from anything to 1 min to your whole life.
Sehr is also of two type,
1. Done through jinns
2. Done without jinns
The one with jinns is easy to remove, you just kill the jinns by reading Surah Baqarah.
The one without jinns, if it enters the body and bloodstream, its there for life. very very difficult to remove. Cupping can help.
This is just a general summary, not details. There are many details involved.
Theres nothing much you can do except, you can do one thing. You read Surah Baqarah and make dua to Allah that he sends the barakah of Surah Baqarah over to your husband and removes his sehr/jinn.
sister, may Allah ta ala give u sabr through these trials amin. Try to remember that Allah ta ala is the one that has control over all things, and what you have gone through is a test for you, Allah ta ala states in the Quran in surah al ankabut
In the Name of Allāh, the Most
Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'ān, and none but Allāh (Alone) knows their meanings.]
2. Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested.
3. And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allāh will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allāh knows all that before putting them to test).
4. Or those who do evil deeds think that they can outstrip Us (i.e. escape Our Punishment)? Evil is that which they judge!
5. Whoever hopes for the Meeting with Allāh, then Allāh's Term is surely coming. and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Knower.
6. And whosoever strives, he strives only for himself. Verily, Allāh is free of all wants from the 'Alamīn (mankind, jinns, and all that exists).
7. Those who believe [in the Oneness of Allāh (Monotheism) and in Messenger Muhammad SAW , and do not apostate because of the harm they receive from the polytheists], and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall remit from them their evil deeds and shall reward them according to the best of that which they used to do.
8. And We have enjoined on man to be good and dutiful to his parents, but if they strive to make you join with Me (in worship) anything (as a partner) of which you have no knowledge, then obey them not. Unto Me is your return, and I shall tell you what you used to do.
9. And for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allāh and other items of Faith) and do righteous good deeds, surely, We shall make them enter in (the enterance of) the righteous (i.e. in Paradise).
10. Of mankind are some who say: "We believe in Allāh," but if they are made to suffer for the sake of Allāh, they consider the trial of mankind as Allāh's punishment, and if victory comes from your Lord, (the hypocrites) will say: "Verily! We were with you (helping you)." Is not Allāh Best Aware of what is in the breast of the 'Alamīn (mankind and jinns).
11. Verily, Allāh knows those who believe, and verily, He knows the hypocrites [i.e. Allāh will test the people with good and hard days to discriminate the good from the wicked (although Allāh knows all that before putting them to test)]
so stay firm on your deen, and see that the great blessing that has come from this unfortunate and difficult marriage is the birth of your precious daughter, Strive to raise her to be a good muslimah, and seek knowledge of your deen as understanding your deen will give u strength insha Allah. Alhamdulillah it seems you have had a narrow escape from your ex-husband and his family, and alhamdulillah you have been released from them by the grace of Allah.
insha Allah ta ala Allah ta ala will send you much better husband who loves and appreciates and understands how a muslim woman and her daughter should be treated in marriage, Stay strong sister spend time in remembrance and worship of Allah, seek refuge in Allah when you think of these painful times you have gone through, and trust that Allah ta ala will find a way forward for you, after every difficulty comes the ease, the promise of Allah ta ala is true and He ta ala will never ever let you down so turn to Allah.
Also read about and learn from the Examples of the sahabiyat, they went through many hardships but came through every difficulty through their reliance on Allah.
"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:35]
The Prophet said:
"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."
The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari
"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!
By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."