Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

LIVE Arabic Classes with Abu Mus'ab Wednesday 8:30PM GMT (9:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Note: All classes are still on the old times of GMT, not GMT +1 a.k.a. BST, with the exception of the Tafseer Class, for that will be done at 7:30pm GMT, or 6:30pm GMT+1/BST

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Account Disabled

Planet X - Islamic Truth

Assalamu Alaikum

Dear brothers and sisters

i was reading about planet x and the theories surrounding it regarding the prophecies of our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH and the Quran.

Accordingly to the Quran it says there will be a huge sound ( explosion) and people will become awake and from them believers and non believers will die.

I watched a Islamic video on Planet X and Dajjal, i wanted some sort of feedback from my beloved brothers and sisters to what they think about this and if there is any truth to it.

May Allah reward all the Muslim ummah with Jannat Al Firdous.

Re: Planet X - Islamic Truth

Quote Originally Posted by Imran786786 View Post
    Assalamu Alaikum

i was reading about planet x and the theories surrounding it regarding the prophecies of our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH and the Quran.

Accordingly to the Quran it says there will be a huge sound ( explosion) and people will become awake and from them believers and non believers will die.

I watched a Islamic video on Planet X and Dajjal, i wanted some sort of feedback from my beloved brothers and sisters to what they think about this and if there is any truth to it.

I know of no Ayah/Hadith making prophecies about a Planet X ...

wether it exists or not is irrelevant, as the Entire Universe is owned by Allah Ta'ala ...

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep much and laugh little."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Hadith no. 627]

May Allah ta'ala join our beloved akhi Uncle-Umar (may Allah ta'ala have mercy upon him) with the Shuhada and grant him the Highest station in Jannatul Firdaus

Ameen

https://www.justgiving.com/FoodTruckForSyria/

Odan

Assalamu Alaikum

Um. I think you mean the Quran says, the trumpet will be blown, all of creation will die, Another will be blown and then everyone will awaken for the day of judgement??? Or do you mean something else?

Maybe you could link us to this lecture on Planet X & Dajjal because it sounds kinda confusing.

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by RazielTemp View Post
    I know of no Ayah/Hadith making prophecies about a Planet X ...

wether it exists or not is irrelevant, as the Entire Universe is owned by Allah Ta'ala ...

Brother anything that refers to our religion is RELEVANT to us muslims, if you decide personally to chose irrelevant its plainly your choice.

here is the link brothers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOPpvMtCptM

Assalamu Alaikum

Load of rubbish. Everyone knows the Zetans from Zeta Reticuli will save us!

Just ask Nancy Lieder, their emissary!

Man, you are all nuts!
    Last edited by Sultan; 07-01-10 at 09:28 PM.

Account Disabled

Assalamu Alaikum

Brothers i may not have asked the question properly but once you watch the video i think you will realise what im trying to ask. thanks

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan View Post
    Load of rubbish. Everyone knows the Zetans from Zeta Reticuli will save us!

Just ask Nancy Lieder, their emissary!

Man, you are all nuts!

Another LOONEY TOON !!!!!!!! .... lol, i thought there was a place for these kind

Too much coke
    There is rest only in the aakhira.
    Man will rest in the aakhira according to how hard he strives in dunya.
    - Khaalid Ibn Al Waleed (ra) -

Account Disabled

Planet X was destroyed when Daffy Duck as Duck Dogers and Marvin the Martin fought over the last supply of shaving cream. I saw it on tv, and I am sure if look around it is on youtube as well.

4,534,329,626th person Glorfindel's Avatar

As-Salam 'Aliekum,

Firstly that is 10 minutes of my life that I will not get back and Secondly;
    من الحديث جبرائيل

قال: فأخبرني عن الساعة..."
    قال: ماالمسؤول عنها باعلم من السائل
    قال: فأخبرني عن اماراتها
    قال: أن تلد الامة ربتها وان ترى الحفاة العراة العالة رعاء الشاء يتطالون في البنيان..." - مسلم
    From the Hadith of Jibrail (عليه السلام)

"...He said, 'Inform me about the Hour.
    He (the Messenger of Allah) said, 'About that the one questioned knows no more than the questioner.'
    He said, 'Well, inform me about the signs thereof'
    He said, "They are that the slave-girl will give birth to her mistress, that you will see the barefooted ones, the naked, the destitute, the herdsmen of the sheep (competing with each other) in raising lofty buildings.'..."
    [Muslim]

Tell me brother where did Rasulallah (صلي الله عليه و سلم) say anything about Planet X?

Wa Salam Allah 'Aliek.
    ألإخواننا والموت قد حال دوننا، وللموت حكم نافذ في الخلائق
    سبقتكم للموت والعمرطية وأعلم أن الكل لا بد لاحقي
    بعيشكم أو باضطجاعي في الثرى، ألم تك في صفو من العيش الرائق؟
    فمن مر بي فليمض بي مترحما ولا يك منسيا وفاء الأصادق

Brother anything that refers to our religion is RELEVANT to us muslims, if you decide personally to chose irrelevant its plainly your choice.

Planet X does not refer to Islam.

nor does any Hadith/Ayah say that we should concern ourselves with Planet X,

That youtube video is full of speculation,

the Destruction that will occur towards the end of times could be through any means Allah Ta'ala see's fit ...

No evidence from the Quran/Hadith exist which suggest that it is due to Planet X ...

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"O followers of Muhammad! By Allah, if you knew what I know, you would weep much and laugh little."

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 8, Hadith no. 627]

May Allah ta'ala join our beloved akhi Uncle-Umar (may Allah ta'ala have mercy upon him) with the Shuhada and grant him the Highest station in Jannatul Firdaus

Ameen

https://www.justgiving.com/FoodTruckForSyria/

this forums are becoming conspiracy town.
    "They are Shuhadaa (witnesses) to the fact that this Deen is greater than life, that values are more important than blood and that principles are more precious than souls" - Sheikh 'Abdullah Azzam

Lost in Islamic History

That whole 2012 thing is from the Mayans who were polytheists. We don't follow that. The year when their water god thing is supposed to swallow Earth or something is where that comes from. Stay away from that stuff.

Account Disabled

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/s...explosion.html

The star, called T Pyxidis, is set to self-destruct in an explosion called a supernova with the force of 20 billion billion billion megatons of TNT.
    Although the star is thought to be around 3,260 light-years away – a fairly short distance in galactic terms – the blast from the thermonuclear explosion could strip away the Earth's ozone layer, the scientists said.

Related Articles

Astronomers from Villanova University, Philadelphia, in the US, said the International Ultraviolet Explorer satellite has shown them that T Pyxidis is really two stars, one called a white dwarf that is sucking in gas and steadily growing. When it reaches a critical mass it will blow itself to pieces.
    It will become as bright as all the other stars in the galaxy put together, they said. The Hubble space telescope has photographed the star preparing for its big bang with a series of smaller blasts or "burps", called novas.
    These explosions came regularly about every 20 years from 1890 – but stopped after 1967.
    So the next blast is nearly 20 years overdue, said scientists Edward M Sion, Patrick Godon and Timothy McClain at the American Astronomical Society in Washington.
    Robin Scagell, vice-president of the UK's Society for Popular Astronomy, said: "The star may certainly became a supernova soon – but soon could still be a long way off so don't have nightmares."

Oh yes. Another conspiracy theory.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." — Abraham Lincoln

travelling thru the dunya

Assalamu Alaikum

after reading the whole thread id just like to point out that the brother was only asking, and vey politely may i add, if any of us fellow muslims have any proof regarding this and he just wanted to know our opinions. the way certain people have responded is in short what i would just call RUDE.

no brother i have not come across anything like this in any hadith or qur'anic verse, but then really, i am not a sheikh or student of knowledge so who know's... if i come across anything il let you know inshaAllah

Odan

It is a load of rubbish. There is no Islamic basis for this "Planet X" nonsense.

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    It is a load of rubbish. There is no Islamic basis for this "Planet X" nonsense.
    care to explain why brother?

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by jaffarofthe80s View Post
    That whole 2012 thing is from the Mayans who were polytheists. We don't follow that. The year when their water god thing is supposed to swallow Earth or something is where that comes from. Stay away from that stuff.
    Brother that youtube video is quoting sources from Sahih Hadith and Quran. They Say the Universe is Science and the Holy Quran is a book of SIGNS.

Quran tell us alot of things but as time goes on Science proves what the Quran had foretold us before hand!!!

Account Disabled

Brother that youtube video is quoting sources from Sahih Hadith and Quran. They Say the Universe is Science and the Holy Quran is a book of SIGNS.

Quran tell us alot of things but as time goes on Science proves what the Quran had foretold us before hand!!!
    so when 2013 rolls around, are you going to stop being a Muslim because nothing happened in 2012?

Account Disabled

1. cool nasheed

2. Did those hadiths give specifically note the date 2012 the date of the end? no

3. Who gives a rata** I hope for that it is for real.

4. By beleiving this bullcraps you are giving validity to a text other than our own, you are commiting a greave sin. repent

I personally believe 2012 will be the year many laws are set up, and many things signed by the world leaders. Just look around you at the world... How far is Dajjal now? What is left once Al-Aqsa is buried under & destroyed? That is happening at the moment. I even heard from a Jewish man the temple that want to build is in pieces and numbered, ready to be put up in a very short amount of time.

Those people who bat everything off as conspiracy theory, please do not do so without taking the time out to research for yourself. Of course if it goes against the teaching of Islam, then there is no doubt it is just a theory.

Odan

care to explain why brother?
    I thought it was pretty obvious why Do any Quranic verses or any authentic narrations mention this "Planet X"? I really do not know where these ludicrous theories appear from but they certainly don't come from the sunnah or Quran.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    I thought it was pretty obvious why Do any Quranic verses or any authentic narrations mention this "Planet X"? I really do not know where these ludicrous theories appear from but they certainly don't come from the sunnah or Quran.

Hi,, listen everybody when prophet mohd {pbuh} signs come it doesnt mean you will recocnise them all, they could be happening right under our noses and we dont know. planet x could well be the coming of the imaam mahdi, or the start of a destruction.
    its not gonna mention it in the quran because the day is something that only allah knows. we can only quess whether the prophet pbuh signs could be here..
    i think this could be one of the major signs because minor signs are currently in the world nowwwww
    SO HAVE AN OPEN MIND AND PRAY IT WILL BE IMAAM MAHMDI MAY ALLAH HASTEN HIS RETURN

Odan

The major signs have not yet happenned, and when they do they will happen in quick succession to each other and we will know about it....
    Until then we are still on the minor signs.

Some people should actually bother to listen to lectures that deal with authentic sources instead of inventing conspiracy nonsense about illuminati paving the way for dajjal etc etc

Listen to the Hereafter series by Imam Anwar Al-Awlaki. He goes through all 50 minor signs ( the authentic ones ) and the major ones in great detail.

There is absolutely no need to speculate on signs or what could possibly happen. We have been told what the signs are by the Messenger of Allah and that is all we need to know regarding that.

Assalamu Alaikum

I think this is what you are talking about

Abdullah ibn Mas'ud [r.a.] said that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: *"When there is a Sayha (scream) in Ramadan, then there will be turmoil in Shawwal, and the tribes will form groups in Zul-Qi'da, and blood will be spilled in Zul-Hijja, and in Al-Muharram! What is prohibited?" saying it three times, "Oh, Oh! The people will be killed in a great massacres." *He said: "We said: "What is the Sayha (scream), O Messenger of Allah?" He said: "This will be in the middle of Ramadan, on a Friday morning. That will be when the month of Ramadan begins on a Friday night. There will be a Hadda (powerful, hammering sound) that will awaken one who is asleep, and bring the young women out of their rooms, on a Friday night during a year of many earthquakes (and very cold). So when Ramadan begins on a Friday night in that year, then when you have prayed Fajr on Friday in the middle of Ramadan, then enter your houses, close your doors, block your windows, cover yourselves, and block your ears. When you sense the scream, fall down in prostration to Allah and say: "Subhanal-Quddus, subhanal-Quddus, rabbunal-Quddus (Glory be to the Most Holy, glory be to the Most Holy, our Lord is the Most Holy)." For whoever does that will survive, and whoever does not will perish." (Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan, Hadith )

Abu Huraira [r.a] said that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said: "There will be a Hadda (a blast or a powerful, hammering sound) in Ramadan that will awaken one who is asleep, and terrify one who is awake. Then, there will appear a group ['isaba] in Shawwal, then bloodshed in (the month of) Zul-Hijjah. Then the prohibitions will be violated in (the month of) Al-Muharram. Then, there will be death in (the month of) Safar. Then the tribes will quarrel with each other in (the month of) Rabi', then the most amazing thing will happen between (the months *of) Jumada and Rajab. Then, a well-fed she-camel will be better than a castle sheltering a thousand." *(Al-Haakim)

Amr bin Shuaib reported from his grandfather that the Messenger of Allah (Prophet Mohammad) صلى الله عليه وسلم said, ''In Zul-Qa'da (Islamic month), there will be fight among the tribes, Muslim pilgrims will be looted and there will be a battle in Mina in which many people will be slain and blood will flow until it runs over the Jamarat Al-Aqba (one of the three stone pillars at Mina). The man they seek will flee and will be found between the Rukn (a corner of the Ka'ba containing the Black Stone) and the Maqam of Prophet Abraham (near Ka'ba). He will be forced to accept people's Bay'a (being chosen as a Leader/Caliph). The number of those offering Bay'a will be the same as the number of the people of Badr (Muslim fighters who participated in the Battle of Badr at time of Prophet Mohammad). Then, the dweller of *Heaven and the dweller of the Earth will be pleased with him. ' (Nuaim bin Hammad's book Kitab Al-Fitan )

Abi Ja'far said: "If the Abbas reaches Khorasan, (a star known as) Horn Zu-Shifa rises in the East. The first time it appeared was at the perishing of the people of (Prophet) Noah when Allah drowned them. And it rose at the time of (Prophet) Abraham, peace be upon him, when they cast him into fire, and when Allah caused Pharaoh (at the time of Moses) and those with him to perish, and when (Prophet) John (the Baptist) son of Zakariah was killed. If you see this, seek refuge in Allah against the evilness of Fitan (strifes and tribulations). It will rise after the eclipse of the sun and the moon. Then, soon the Abqa (a man seeking to rule) in Egypt will appear." (Nuaim bin Hammad's book Kitab Al-Fitan, Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi's book Al-Burhan fi `Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 32)

Ka'b said: "It is a star that rises from the East and illuminates for the people of the Earth like the illumination of a moon in a full-moon night." (Nuaim bin Hammad's book Kitab Al-Fitan)
    Ka'b said: “ 'A star will rise from the East before the appearance of the *Mahdi and it has a tail.' *And Sharik said:' Before the appearance of the Mahdi, the sun will have an eclipse in the month of Ramadan twice.' ” (Nuaim bin Hammad's book Kitab Al-Fitan)

Khaded Bin Madan said: " If you see a column of fire from the East, in the month of Ramadan, in the sky, get food as much as you can, for it is (going to be) a year of starvation (famine)." (Tabarani, *Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan )

Khaded Bin Madan said: " An Aya (sign) which is a column of fire rising from the East will appear that all people of the World will be able see. Whoever is present (alive) should arrange for his family food supply for one year." *(Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan )

Thawban reported that the Prophet صلى الله عليه وسلم said, "Three men will be killed at the place where your treasure is (most likely, this is the treasure prophesied to be uncovered by Euphrates River, but may alternatively be the oil/petrol in Arabia, or the treasure underneath the Ka'ba). Each of them will be the son of a Caliph, but none of them will get hold of the treasure. Then, the Black Banners will come out of the East, and they will slaughter you, in a way that has never been seen before. If you see him (the Mahdi), give him your allegiance, even by crawling over snow, because he is the Caliph, the Mahdi." (Ibn Maja, Musnad Ahmad, Al-Haakim's Sahiha, Al-Zahabi, Ibn Kathir's Niyaha fi Al-Fitan wa Al-Malahim, Abu Nuaim bin Hammad's Kitab Al-Fitan, Muhammad Al-Barzanji's Isha'ah li Ashrat Al-Sa'a) *

Allah knows best about the star and its arrival and the authenticity of these ahadith . But the next Ramadan in 2012 does begin on a Friday and the middle of it is also on a Friday inshallah. And this is something that should be paid attention to and we should take precaution, (all of us chasing after the comfort of this dunya(life of the world) need to wake up). We need to return to the the Path of Allah Azzawajal and when this sign occur the Mahdi will also appear in hajj the same year. Bi'isnillah

and Allah Azzawajal knows Best

Surah At-Tariq
    In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

By the heaven, and At-Târiq (the night-comer, i.e. the bright star); (1) And what will make you to know what At-Târiq (night-comer) is? (2) (It is) the star of piercing brightness; (3) There is no human being but has a protector over him (or her) (i.e. angels in charge of each human being guarding him, writing his good and bad deeds). (4) So let man see from what he is created! (5) He is created from a water gushing forth, (6) Proceeding from between the back-bone and the ribs, (7) Verily, (Allâh) is Able to bring him back (to life)! (8) The Day when all the secrets (deeds, prayers, fasting, etc.) will be examined (as to their truth) (9) Then he will have no power, nor any helper. (10) By the sky (having rain clouds) which gives rain, again and again. (11) And the earth which splits (with the growth of trees and plants), (12) Verily, this (the Qur'ân) is the Word that separates (the truth from falsehood, and commands strict laws for mankind to cut the roots of evil). (13) And it is not a thing for amusement. (14) Verily, they are but plotting a plot (against you O Muhammad (SAW)). (15) And I (too) am planning a plan. (16) So give a respite to the disbelievers; deal gently with them for a while. (17)

شهيد إن شاء الله

the guy who made this video made another one applogizing for being wrong.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan