Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    whatisit
    Guests

khaleeji style abaya/jilbab

salam

alot of gals these days go on about the khaleeji style abaya/jilbab, but what exactly is a 'khaleeji style'

can anyone post me some links so i can see what all the fuss is about

jazakallah khair

Re: khaleeji style abaya/jilbab

khaleej = gulf, its the kind of abaya worn in the gulf, all black, made of light material (usually polyester, silk if you want to be extravagant) and it has buttons or poppers all down the front to it's easy to put on/take off and wear over regular clothes when you go out. They sometimes have decoration at the ends of the sleeves, although the plain black ones are more popular in Saudi. In other gulf countries more decorated ones are popular.

Zaynab16
    Guests

Re: khaleeji style abaya/jilbab

I have found on www.lebaas.co.uk beautiful khaleeji style abaya.