Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Mama I'll meet you in Jannah - SUPPORT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN

As salamu alaykum
    Alhamdulillah, I hope you have listened to my Ilminar lecture, "Mama, I'll Meet You in Jannah". I truly enjoyed preparing it.
    Y'know, subhan Allah, even though I was like speaking for an hour, I had another hours worth of content that I didn't get time to present. But, khayr, the good news is that the additional content can be made into it's own future Ilminar, in sha Allah.
    But ... I forgot to mention one thing tonight.
    I started an email mailing list specific to those interested in this topic.
    A support group - families who have experienced the test of losing a child, and those Muslims who would love to lend an ear and offer their love and support to those families.
    I welcome you to join the support group, you can do so here:
    http://groups.google.ca/group/bridgetojannah
    (When you get to that page, you'll see Home, Discussion...click the link that says "Join this Group")
    Consider this the "after-halaqah" get-together support network, so that we can take implementation of this knowledge to a level that hasn't been done in our communities of recent.
    And feel free to share this email support group with anyone you feel can benefit from the support.
    http://groups.google.ca/group/bridgetojannah >> "Join this Group"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Re: Mama I'll meet you in Jannah - SUPPPORT GROUP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN

masha'Allah T'barakAllah a great idea.

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mama I'll meet you in Jannah - SUPPPORT GROUP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN

i just wanted to say thanks for putting up this topic. from this link, i have managed to find the said lecture (though thru some other source). it has been very informative for me, alhamdulillah.

as my thanks, i provide you the link for this download : halaltube (71 mb)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

its always hard loosing a child may allah give sabbar to those who hve gone thru this test inshallah ameen
    When you are among your goats in the desert and call the Adhan, raise your voice for whoever of the jinn and men; and whatever hears the farthest sound of the voice of the muezzin shall bear witness to it on the Day of Judgment. (Bukhari)

subhanallah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

The Bereaved Parents

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15 at 12:53 AM.
    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The Bereaved Parents

The Messenger of Allah said, "By the One in Whose hands is my soul, the miscarried fetus will drag his mother to Paradise by his [umbilical] cord if she was patient [with the miscarriage], hoping to be rewarded." (Ibn Majah)
    ربنا واجعلنا مسلمين لك ومن ذريتنا أمة مسلمة لك وأرنا مناسكنا وتب علينا إنك أنت التواب الرحيم

Our Lord, make us Muslims submitted to You, and our descendants a Muslim community submitted to You. Show us our rites of worship and turn towards us. You are the Ever-Returning, the Most Merciful. [2: 128]

http://livingthemuslimlife.wordpress.com/

ایک بار پکار کے تو دیکھو .mirror.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3883 Post(s)

Narrated from Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Messenger of Allaah said:

“When the child of a person dies, Allaah says to His angels: ‘You have taken the soul of the child of My slave?’

They say: ‘Yes.’

He says: ‘You have taken the apple of his eye?’

They say: ‘Yes.’

He says: ‘What did My slave say?’

They say: ‘He praised You and said innaa Lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji’oon.’

And Allaah says: ‘Build for My slave a house in Paradise, and call it the house of praise.’”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1021; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
    Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
    - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

there's a sticky on this subject so I'll add these posts to it inshaAllah

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

for making this thread. I have a sister/friend who had couple of miscarriages but Alhamduillah she is pregnant again now but she's having a lot of difficulties so please pray for her, May Allah swt cure all the illness/es that she or her baby may have and grant her a beautiful healthy child, Ameen Ameen. I feel really sad for her but hopefully things will work out for her this time...my bros and sisters don't forget to pray for this sister.

Gone.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a book called 'A Gift for the Bereaved Parent' by Ta-Ha publishers.

I've met the author, and have given this book to a friend of mine, and she really appreciated it.

It may be an idea for those who know someone going through this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15 at 12:53 AM.
    The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15 at 12:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15 at 12:54 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by faithheals View Post
    for making this thread. I have a sister/friend who had couple of miscarriages but Alhamduillah she is pregnant again now but she's having a lot of difficulties so please pray for her, May Allah swt cure all the illness/es that she or her baby may have and grant her a beautiful healthy child, Ameen Ameen. I feel really sad for her but hopefully things will work out for her this time...my bros and sisters don't forget to pray for this sister.

ameen .
    subhanALLAH,may ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA grant the sis and her family(and us inshaALLAH) healthy beautiful ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA fearing children who will be the coolness of their eyes and the comforts of their souls...mashaALLAH she sounds like a woman of great patience may ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA keep her and us patient always

La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Narrated Anas bin Malik: One of the sons of Abu Talha became sick and died and Abu Talha at that time was not at home. When his wife saw that he was dead, she prepared him (washed and shrouded him) and placed him somewhere in the house. When Abu Talha came, he asked, "How is the boy?" She said, "The child is quiet and I hope he is in peace." Abu Talha thought that she had spoken the truth. Abu Talha passed the night and in the morning took a bath and when he intended to go out, she told him that his son had died, Abu Talha offered the (morning) prayer with the Prophet and informed the Prophet of what happened to them. Allah's Apostle said, "May Allah bless you concerning your night. (That is, may Allah bless you with good offspring)." Sufyan said, "One of the Ansar said, 'They (i.e. Abu Talha and his wife) had nine sons and all of them became reciters of the Quran (by heart).' " Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 23, Number 388.

Narrated Abu Sa'id: The women requested the Prophet, "Please fix a day for us." (for RasulULLAH salALLAHU alaihis salam to speak to them )So the Prophet preached to them and said, "A woman whose three children died would be screened from the Hell Fire by them," Hearing that, a woman asked, "If two died?" The Prophet replied, "Even two (would screen her from the (Hell) Fire. "And Abu Huraira added, "Those children should be below the age of puberty." Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 23, Number 341.

La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A/salaam, brothers and sisters, i love this thread and alhamdulilah i found this thread when i need it the most. i had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and have just recently buried my son. Reading all of the above helps keep me strong and reminds me o f the rewards insha'Allah. Jzk to all those posting.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zaynab1 View Post
    A/salaam, brothers and sisters, i love this thread and alhamdulilah i found this thread when i need it the most. i had a miscarriage a few weeks ago and have just recently buried my son. Reading all of the above helps keep me strong and reminds me o f the rewards insha'Allah. Jzk to all those posting.
    sis
    im so happy this helped you . Sis, i pray ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA will grant you and your family (and all of us )all of the good in this world and the hereafter, you may ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA make all of your (and ours ) pains and difficulties a means for you to attain jaanatl firdaous

Over it.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What is the reward parents recieve for being patient and thanking Allah, when they have an infant or child die?.

Praise be to Allaah.
    There are many texts in the Qur’aan and Sunnah which point to the virtue and great reward of those who are patient and state that Allaah will give them reward without measure. This includes everyone who bears with patience any calamity with which he is tested. Undoubtedly the loss of a child is one of the greatest calamities for the one whom it befalls. Whoever bears that with patience and accepts the will and decree of Allaah will have a great reward by the grace and bounty of Allaah. There follow some of these texts, which we hope will be of consolation to you in your time of calamity:

Allaah says (interpretation of the meanings):

“And certainly, We shall test you with something of fear, hunger, loss of wealth, lives and fruits, but give glad tidings to As- Saabiroon (the patient).

Who, when afflicted with calamity, say: ‘Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return.’

They are those on whom are the Salawaat (i.e. who are blessed and will be forgiven) from their Lord, and (they are those who) receive His Mercy, and it is they who are the guided ones”

[al-Baqarah 2:155-157]

“And Allaah loves As-Saabiroon (the patient)”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:146]

“Only those who are patient shall receive their reward in full, without reckoning”

[al-Zumar 39:10]

And there are many similar verses.

There are also many ahaadeeth, including the following:

Muslim (5318) narrated that Suhayb said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “How wonderful is the affair of the believer, for his affair is all good, and this applies to no one except the believer. If something good happens to him, he gives thanks and that is good for him, and if something bad happens to him, he bears it with patience, and that is good for him.” This has to do with the virtues of patience in general.

There are also ahaadeeth which speak specifically of losing a child. For example:

Al-Tirmidhi (942) narrated that Abu Sinaan said: I buried my son Sinaan and Abu Talhah al-Khoolaani was sitting at the graveside. When I wanted to go out he took my hand and said, “Shall I not give you some glad tidings, O Abu Sinaan?” I said, “Yes.” He said, “Al-Dahhaak ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan ibn ‘Arzab narrated to me from Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “When a person’s child dies, Allaah says to His angels, ‘You have taken the child of My slave.’ They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘You have taken the apple of his eye.’ They say, ‘Yes.’ He says, ‘What did My slave say?’ They say, ‘He praised you and said “Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return).’ Allaah says, ‘Build for My slave a house in Paradise and call it the house of praise.’”

(Classed as hasan by al-Albaani in al-Silsilah al-Saheehah, 1408)

It was narrated in al-Saheehayn that there is a special reward for the person whose child dies but he bears that with patience and hopes for reward. It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the women said to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Give us a day (to teach us),” So he preached to them and said, “Any woman who loses three of her children, they will be a shield for her against the Fire.” A woman said, “And two?” He said, “And two.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 99; Muslim, 4786)

According to a report narrated by al-Bukhaari (1292), Anas ibn Maalik (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no Muslim who loses three of his children before they reach the age of puberty, but Allaah will admit him to Paradise by virtue of His Mercy towards them.”

These ahaadeeth explain that if two or more of a person’s children die and he bears that with patience, then he is promised Paradise and salvation from the Fire.

Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) taught us a du’aa’ to say at times of calamity, in which there is virtue and great reward. Muslim narrated in his Saheeh (1525) that Umm Salamah said: I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, “There is no Muslim who is afflicted with a calamity and says that which Allaah has enjoined, Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji’oon. Allaahumma ajurni fi museebati wakhluf li khayran minha (Verily to Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return. O Allaah, reward me for my calamity and compensate me with something better than it), but Allaah will compensate him with something better than it.” She said, When Abu Salamah died, I said, who among the Muslims is better than Abu Salamah, the first household to migrate to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)? Then I said these words, and Allaah compensated me with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

We ask Allaah to bless you with patience in the face of your loss, and to compensate you with something better. And Allaah knows best.

Islam Q&A
    "The discovery of truth is prevented more effectively, not by the false appearance of things present and which mislead into error, not directly by weakness of the reasoning powers, but by preconceived notions, opinion, and by prejudice." - Arthur Schopenhauer

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zaynab1 View Post
    walaykum assalam.
    inna lilahi wa ina ilahyi raji'oon.
    ‎"Listen with the ears of tolerance. See through the eyes of compassion. Speak with the language of love."
    Rumi RahimuAllah.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jazak Allah khaire sister Naila. Really it's a great Idea, Mash Allah. I like it. But The Holy Prophet (SAW) say The Prophet (SAW) said to his daughter Zainab (may Allah be please with her) as her child was dying: 'Whoever Allah takes is His and whatever He gives is His and to all things He has appointed a time so have the patience and be rewarded.'

(Sahih al-Bukhari)
    The Prophet (SAW) took his eighteen month old son Ibrahim, smelled him and kissed him. During Ibrahim's last breaths tear began to fall from the Prophet's (SAW) eyes and he said: 'The eyes are shedding tears and the heart grieves. And we will not say except what pleases Allah.'

(Sahih al-Bukhari)

YDoUwant2KnoIfImHappy/Not GuCcI's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)
    I needed this was looking all over for it didn't know it was a sticky
    Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Mama I'll meet you in Jannah - SUPPORT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN

"Paradise lies under the feet of a mother."

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Asalam Alaykum,
    Jazak Allah Khair for this thread. I found this at a time when i needed it the most. I have just been told i have miscarried. Reading the posts is helping me to stay strong and reminds me of the rewards In Shaa Allah. Jzk to all of you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Miscarriage - Mama, I'm waiting for you in Jannah

Mama I'm Waiting For You In Jannah-
    Muhammad Alshareef

The loss of a baby is an unthinkable trial, yet an undeniable truth. At the blow of first shock, the mother is struck with a tidal wave of questions, thoughts, and emotions that none can understand except her Lord.

Her world shrinks, her heart hurts, and all matters suddenly become trivial. With such a whirlpool of emotions, what is the single most crucial lifesaver to pull a mother out from an ocean of sadness?

The Messenger of Allah(sallah Allahu alayhi wa sallam) said, "By the One in Whose hands is my soul, the miscarried fetus will drag his mother to Paradise by his [umbilical] cord if she was patient [with the miscarriage], hoping to be rewarded." [Ibn Majah, Hadith # 1305]

The connection a mother feels with her unborn child is not imagined, but real. Knowing the essence of the Akhirah and the Mercy of Allah (swt) is what brings the coolness to the eyes and the pleasure to the heart.

"The title of this Ilminar alone brings tears to my eyes. I want to do a lecture that may, by the permission of Allah, be a source of comfort for parents all over the world who have experienced the loss of a loved on. These are REAL issues that do not normally get addressed. I intend to champion it..." -Muhammad Alshareef

On Youtube Part 1-8 starts here:

Original link: http://www.discoverulife.com/public/182.cfm
    "Call unto thy Sustainer's path with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the most kindly manner-for, behold, thy Sustainer knows best as to who strays from His path, and best knows He as to who are the right-guided." [Al-Nahl, 16:125]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Miscarriage - Mama, I'm waiting for you in Jannah

Salaam,

Didn't realize there's a thread on this topic as a sticky...my apologies. Please remove this thread. TY.
    "Call unto thy Sustainer's path with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the most kindly manner-for, behold, thy Sustainer knows best as to who strays from His path, and best knows He as to who are the right-guided." [Al-Nahl, 16:125]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Glorious reproval. Jazak'allah khairon to member Muhammad.

I misplaced my son preserved 7years old nearly 3 life ago. It was prissy to alter the knowledge nigh longanimity(sabr) and the rewards of losing a kid in Muhammadanism.

I victimised to say alhumdu'lillah every morn to God(SWT) for orison time to my son and giving him to me and making me his parent out of the integral statewide humanity for 7 life without change. I had indicate a monotheism parent should say Alhumdulillah 3 nowadays when his/her somebody passes gone and I remembered this at the abstraction of his dying. Allah(SWT) holy me with intensified sabr. Of row I ease cry and refer him informal.

One thing that troubles me alot is that since he has passed inaccurate, I mortal never seen my son in my imaginativeness. After Salah especially Esha prayer I ask Allah(SWT)to let me see my son in my imagination, but my son has not turn to me. Does anyone individual a Islamic explanationas. I human heard that exanimate grouping do jaunt adored ones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Last edited by sweet chocolate; 15-03-14 at 01:28 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalamualikum,

This is my first time in joining in a forum.

i would like to share my experience and ask every one to make dua for us please insha allah.

My baby died 36 days ago.

Me and hubby been married for 5 years and we have no children. i have had both my follapean tubes removed as they were damaged by health issue that i suffer from. my only chance of having a baby is by IVF only. 3 years ago i miscarried at only 6 weeks. later after 3 surgeries and 1 failed attempt of IVF, my 2nd ivf attempt worked out. i got pregnant. but unfortunately by allah will, 36 days ago i have lost my baby by going into premature labour at just 24weeks. my baby lived for 9hours only. our first born that we desired for was having his last breath in our arms.

after reading up on islamic infant deaths i realised how important and the value of reading "Inna lillah wa inna illahi rajiun". Due the the lack of my islamic knowledge based on death, i had no idea how important it was to read that and the benefit of it. my thoughts during that devastating moment was that, i wasnt sure if he was still breathing or not, so i diddnt want to read inna lillah... incase its something that fastens his death. (i know that sound crazy). i still had hope and faith of allah's miracle to happen. But however i never questioned on allah decision nor upset with his decision and had patients and still do. my feelings where numb, confused to what was happening and at the same time heart breaking. I was also thinking that allah was punishing me for the bad deeds that i have done in my past,where i had no idea that was also a sin to think of. There was also a lot of guilt feelings too.

in conclusion to all this i am now really worried that i might have lost a golden opportunity to please allah and for allah to build a house for me in jannah, since i did not read innah lillah wainah ilahi rajuin, and the fact that i had thoughts of of being punished by allah for not being a good muslim and having the guilt feelings?

ps everyone please make dua for us. i dont know whether allah has got a child in our destiny or not but either way im happy with allahs decision.

i am devastated but on the other hand i am happy. happy the fact that allah hs given me the experience of becoming a mother, holding a baby in my womb like i have desired. allah has made me a mother-except my baby is not with me but i do have a son and me and my husband we are his mother and father.

LOVE MY BABY TO BITS XXXX
    Last edited by sweet chocolate; 15-03-14 at 02:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Please help me I lost my son on the 3 December 2014. He was 17 years old. he just fell and stopped breathing, There was nothing medically wrong with him.

I have 3 kids younger then him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Last edited by Muslim Mothers; 09-10-15 at 06:41 AM.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Allah took back our beloved daughter.

The one thing that consoles me is the fact that she is guaranteed Jannah, and perhaps will take us there with her.

for the reminders in this thread
    اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Ya Allah reunite all the mothers who lost their children in Jannah and give them Sabr in this dunyah

Umm Rumaysah - 23/09/2017 Hannahk92's Avatar
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Quoted
    820 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slaylena View Post
    Ya Allah reunite all the mothers who lost their children in Jannah and give them Sabr in this dunyah
    Ameen
    ▪️••• 〰 Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs. 〰 •••▪️

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    May allah give sabr to the parents who lost their childeren.

tough that the title made me cry.. as a revert I will never see my mother in jannah...