Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tafseer Class, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Saturday 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm BST/GMT+1) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Note: All classes are still on the old times of GMT, not GMT +1 a.k.a. BST, with the exception of the Tafseer Class, for that will be done at 7:30pm GMT, or 6:30pm GMT+1/BST

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Never fear the blame of the blamers

"If You Didn't Kill Him, He Would Have Died"

The Story of the Grandson of Muhammad Bin AbdelWahab

By: Sheikh Ahmad Musa Jibril

It is the sunnah of Allah (azza wajall) that those He honored with carrying His message to humanity were and will be the most tested. They are the ones who flee the most from being suspicious, from indulging in doubtful matters, and prevent making accusations. However, since time immemorial they are the ones most accused and suspected.

Allah (azza wajall) says:

"Do people think that they will be left alone because they say: "We believe," and will not be tested. And We indeed tested those who were before them. And Allah will certainly make (it) known (the truth of) those who are true, and will certainly make (it) known (the falsehood of) those who are liars, (although Allah knows all that before putting them to test)." [29:2-3]

The Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) said: "The most tested are the messengers of Allah and those who follow them, one is tested according to his belief, if his belief is found to be firm he is tested more."

There are many verses in the Qur'an that stress examples of how the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) and his companions were tested by virtue of carrying Allah's message to all. As a result, when one places upon the self the duty of dawah, one must bear its cost or fail the test - as most do.

For example, the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) was accused of being a man of fitnah who divided families by separating sons from their fathers and wives from their husbands. He was accused of being one who performs black magic, of being a mentally ill person, a liar and a man who is after wealth and prestige. Likewise, his wife was also accused of committing adultery (ma3ath Allah).

At one time, as the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) was praying, a group from the disbelieving Quraysh placed a bloody uterus of a camel on his back. Similarly, the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam), who is considered the best man to walk the face of earth, and the best man after the messengers, Abu Bakr, became wanted fugitives with a 200 camel bounty reward for them (equivalent to millions of dollars today). Their shelter was a mere cave!!

If the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) was accused of these evils and tested with such severe trials, then one must prepare oneself for no one is better than him (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam).

Importantly, one must observe that the Quraysh neither accused the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) of attempting to spread Islam, nor did they accuse him of trying to bring justice or even give the weak their rights. Instead, they accused him of actions by which they believed people would deem atrocious and evil.

Even though the accusations against him were the very same actions he preached against, they continued to harass him with character assassinations as soon as they became aware that people began following his message and were becoming Muslims.

Those who made these accusations toward him are the true enemies of Allah (azza wajall), and they still exist today.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:35]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Re: Never fear the blame of the blamers

Trials and Victories

Indeed a true da3ee must pay a hefty cost for spreading the message of Islam.

One day a woman was walking towards the outskirts of Makkah. She had become fed up with the crisis happening in Makkah after the proclamation of the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) that Islam should be the belief of all the inhabitants of Makkah. She believed all the accusations made by the Quraysh against the Prophet (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) and decided to leave Makkah.

As she was walking, a man saw her walking and began to walk with her. He asked her where she was going and her reasons for leaving Makkah. She said, "It is because of that man Muhammad. He divides families, exploits the weak and has caused evil in Makkah."

The man continued to walk with her. He told her about Islam, and questioned her belief in the false gods of the Quraysh. Nearing the end of the conversation, the woman asked the man what his name was. He responded but she could not hear his name clearly. She asked him again. He replied, "Muhammad." At that point, he (sallallahu alayhi wa sallam) became the reason the woman began to walk back to Makkah to live the life of Islam as a Muslim.

As we can see, no matter what the blamers do, the bringers of Allah's glad tidings will be victorious. The reward in the life after has no limit from the all-generous Allah (azza wajall).

Even in this life, they are also rewarded. Reflect upon the history of all famous reputable scholars of the past and present, whose names we echo daily such as the four Imams, those before them and those after them like Imam Bukhari and Ibn Taymiyyah. They were all tortured, imprisoned and accused with falsity. Allah (azza wajall) made out of them legends whose names will be heard and supplicated for until the Day of Judgment because they endured their trials with patience and steadfastness to the truth.

Allah (azza wajall) says:

"And We made from among them leaders, giving guidance under Our Command, when they were patient and used to believe with certainty in Our Ayat (proofs)." [32:24]

On the contrary, there will be those who may be perceived as leaders and legends of their times while the enemies of Allah advertise for them. Those are the ones who may appear loyal to the Muslims but are in fact, disloyal to Allah (azza wajall). They are the ones who "go with the flow", the ones who betray the Muslims, and bend and twist the teachings of Islam to suit their needs.

They live their lives this way, but when they are buried their names will beat them to their grave. If and when their names are mentioned after their death, they will be tainted with derogatory comments or curses of the Muslims. This is what Allah (azza wajall) has decreed for them.
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:35]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

A True Example

A true example of those imams who lived a life of struggle and was killed in his prime was a man named Sulayman, son of Abdallah, son of Muhammad, son of AbdelWahab. He was the grandson of the reviver of Islam, Imam Muhammad bin AbdelWahab (rahimahuAllah).

Imam Sulayman is most famous for his book "Tayseer Al3azeez AlHameed". This scholarly work was an elucidation and commentary of a book written by his grandfather called "Kitab Al Tawheed" (The Book of Tawheed). The original book by his grandfather and Imam Sulayman's commentary are both widespread, translated and taught to students of knowledge all around the Muslim world today.

Imam Sulayman was born in 1200 A.H - 1785 C.E. in a town called Direih in the Arabian Peninsula. This was a town known at that time for knowledge and a place of residence of the people of exemplary Islamic knowledge. Imam Sulayman became an exceptional student of knowledge memorizing the Qur'an, mastering the knowledge of inheritance, the knowledge of hadith (memorizing it, studying the science of authenticity), Fiqh and Usool. He also went on to be the best calligrapher of his time.

He once was quoted as saying, "I know the men who are narrators of hadith in the chains of hadith more than I know my tribes' names."

In addition to his "Tayseer Al3azeez AlHameed", he wrote several other books. One was a three-volume book on fiqh, a booklet on Juma'ah fiqh, and another called "The Proof on Denouncing the Polytheists."

He was known for being very firm in ordaining the good and forbidding the evil, and known for his protective jealousy over Islamic jurisprudence when they were being belittled or disregarded.

In 1233 A.H. - 1818 C.E. a leader from Egypt called Ibrahim Basha invaded Dirieh in response to a request by the British. Ibrahim Basha was the son of the famous leader of Egypt named, Muhammad Ali Basha, who along with his son were both British agents, The request came about because the people of Dirieh who were "labeled" as Wahabies united with the people of Kawasim in what is today (Ras El Khiamah) - United Arab Emirates. The British had received word that the people of Dirieh and Kawasim were going to attack a British ship passing through on its way to India.

After several attacks upon Dirieh, the people had no choice but to choose between surrendering to Ibrahim Basha or to die. They chose to surrender. Out of fear later on, people became informants for Ibrahim Basha against those who were perceived as a threat to his rule.

Among those who were depicted as a danger was Imam Sulayman.

Ibrahim Basha apprehended Imam Sulayman, and ordered others to play musical instruments in order to agitate the Imam. Ibrahim Basha knew Imam Sulayman strongly believed in the prohibition of music.

Because physical and mental torture did not work, Ibrahim Basha ordered Imam Sulayman to be crucified in the town's graveyard. He also ordered that they continue to shoot at him until his flesh was shredded.

Imam Sulayman remained patient and steadfast to the truth. Though his life span was less than 33 years old, his scholarly works are being read, studied and implemented by millions of Muslims today. "Tayseer Al3azeez AlHameed" has become a source in the knowledge of Tawheed for most of the Islamic World.

His father (Abdallah) was alive at the time this took place. Ibrahim Basha summoned Abdallah and boasted to him how he had killed his son. Abdallah replied by saying, "If you didn't kill him he would have died."

Ibrahim Basha was taken aback at the patience, unwavering dedication, and determination of Abdallah, Imam Sulayman's father. May Allah have mercy on Imam Sulayman, his father, and grandfather, and unite us with them in the peak of heaven. Ameen!

It is indeed ironic that at times we see those who do not believe in the Hereafter hold more heroic stands to what they believed in to the point where it became part of them like their flesh and blood, while those who claim for themselves a garden of heaven bigger than the sky and the earth cower and tremble away.

One must have resolve to what one believes in even if the pain and suffering reach their peak. One must have commitment to his belief even if those around him depart and abandon him. This is how one succeeds in the test, a similar test that Allah (azza wajall) sent upon His messengers.

O Allah, verily we seek your help, we believe in You, we put our trust in You and we praise You and we are not ungrateful to You. O Allah, You alone we worship and to You we pray and prostrate, for your sake we strive. We hope for your mercy and fear your punishment, for your punishment will certainly reach the disbelievers. O Allah, punish the disbelievers of the People of the Book who are preventing others from following your way. Ameen!

Ahmad Musa Jibril

Yawmul Juma'a, 10 Dhul-Qadah 1424
    Last edited by *asiya*; 06-03-12 at 07:26 PM.

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

sis Asiya. You really do post some great stuff. Don't think I can give you any more positive reps lol

"It is only Satan that suggests to you the fear of his allies. So, do not fear them, and fear Me if you are believers."

[Al 'Imran; 175]

Ibn Taymiyyah commented ('Majmu' al-Fatawa'; 1/77-78):

"So, this verse proves that Satan makes his allies sources of fear, and he causes people to be afraid of them. And the verse shows that it is not permissible for the believer to fear the allies of Satan, and he should not fear people, as it was Said: "So, do not fear the people, and fear Me" [al-Ma'idah; 44]

So, we are commanded to fear Allah, and we are prohibited from fearing the allies of Satan. Allah Said: "So that men may have no argument against you except those of them that are wrong-doers. So, fear them not, and fear Me!" [al-Baqarah; 150] So, He prohibited the fear of the wrong-doer, and He commanded us to fear Him. He also Said: "Those who convey the message of Allah and fear Him, and fear none except Allah" [al-Ahzab; 39] And He Said: "and fear Me, alone" [an-Nahl; 51]

And some people say: 'O Lord! I fear You and I fear those who don't fear You.' These are nonsensical words, and it is not allowed to say them. Rather, one should fear Allah alone and not fear any person, since whoever does not fear Allah is too low to be feared, as he is a wrong-doer and is from the allies of Satan. So, Allah has forbidden us from having fear of such a person. If it is said that 'such a person can hurt me,' the response is that he is only hurting you because Allah has set him loose on you, and if Allah seeks to repel his harm from you, He can easily do so.

The affair is all with Allah, and He sets people loose upon a person because of his sins, and if you fear Allah and keep your duty to Him and rely on Him, He will protect you from every evil there is and will not allow anyone to have power over you, as He Said: "And whoever relies on Allah, He is sufficient for him." [at-Talaq; 3]

The fact that someone is given power over you is the result of your sins and your fear of that person. So, if you fear Allah and repent from your sins and seek His Forgiveness, nobody can overpower you, as Allah Said: "and Allah will not punish them while they seek His Forgiveness." [al-Anfal; 33]

And a narration states that Allah Said: "I am Allah! There is none worthy of worship except Me! I am the King of kings! The hearts and foreheads of all kings are between My Hands. So, whoever obeys Me, I will make the hearts of all kings merciful to him, and whoever disobeys me, I will make them a source of agony for him. So, do not preoccupy yourselves with the abilities of the kings. Rather, repent to Me and obey Me, and I will make them support you.""

In 'Ighathat al-Lahfan' (1/94), Ibn al-Qayyim said:

"From the plots of the enemy of Allah (i.e. Satan) is that he makes the believers afraid of his soldiers and allies. So, they do not strive against them, they do not enjoin what is good, and do not forbid what is bad. This is from his greatest plots for the believers, as Allah has informed us by Saying: "It is only Satan that suggests to you the fear of his allies. So, do not fear them, and fear Me if you are believers."

Qatadah explained this by saying: "He makes them great and powerful in his heart. This is why Allah Said: "So, do not fear them, and fear Me if you are believers." So, the stronger your faith becomes, the weaker the fear in your heart will be of Satan's allies, and the weaker your faith becomes, the stronger the fear in your heart will be of them.""

In 'al-Fawa'id' (p. 78), he also said:

"There is nothing that exists that can affect something else completely independently and of its own accord. Rather, nothing can affect something without another factor somehow contributing to that effect and an obstacle is removed that prevents that effect from taking place. This applies to matters that can be seen by the eye. It also applies to the invisible and metaphysical, such as the Sun affecting livestock and plants, as this depends on other factors such as the presence of fertile ground, as well as other factors in addition to this factor.

Likewise, childbirth depends on many factors besides intercourse, and this rule applies to everything that affects something else. So every creature that is feared or hoped in is at best simply one of many factors that can affect something else, and nothing can affect something in a completely independent fashion except Allah, the Overwhelming One. So, none should be hoped in, or feared except He.

This is a concrete proof that attachment, hope, and fear of any but Allah is null. If we were to assume that one can affect something on his own, we would still have to accept that he did not derive this power on his own, and was rather granted it by someone else. So, he has no power of his own, as there is no might nor power except with Allah.

He has all might and power in His Hand. So, the might and power for which people are feared are in reality in the Hand of Allah. So, how can we fear and hope in those who have no might or power? In fact, fearing someone and hoping in him is a reason for being afflicted by that very person and being prevented from his mercy, because the more you fear someone other than Allah, the more that person will overpower you, and the higher your hopes are in that person, the more you will be prevented from his mercy."

Regarding this verse, Sayyid Qutb said in 'Fi Dhilal al-Qur'an':

"Indeed, it is Satan who tries to make his allies a source of fear and terror, and to dress them up with the appearance of power and awe. As a result, the believers should be aware of the plot of Satan and impede his attempts. They should not fear these allies of his. Rather, they should fear Allah alone, as He alone is the Mighty, Overwhelming, and Able who should be feared:

"It is only Satan that suggests to you the fear of his allies. So, do not fear them, and fear Me if you are believers." "

Indeed, Satan is the one who inflates the reputation of his allies and dresses them up with the garments of power and ability, and implants in our hearts the idea that they have the ability to do this and that, and that they can bring about benefit and harm. He does all this to fulfill his own interests: to use them to spread evil and corruption on Earth, as well as to cause people to bow down to them and submit their hearts to them so that nobody would say a word of opposition to their faces, and that nobody would even think of criticizing them or preventing them from evil and corruption.

Satan has an interest in falsehood and evil becoming widespread, and that he appear strong, capable, overwhelming, aggressive, and tyrannical so that no opposition stands to his face, nobody repels him, and nobody overpowers him. Satan has an interest in maintaining things this way. So, under the umbrella of fear, terror, and aggression, his allies carry out on Earth that which brings joy to his eyes! They make good appear as evil and evil appear as good.

They spread corruption and falsehood and deception. They stifle out the voice of truth, guidance, and justice. They set themselves up as gods on Earth to support evil and kill off good without anyone daring to confront them or stand up to them or expel them from their positions of power - in fact, without anyone pointing out the falsehood that they have beautified or beautifying the truth that they have painted as ugly.

And Satan is a deceptive plotter who hides behind his allies and spreads fear through them into the hearts of those who fail to protect themselves from his whispers. Here, Allah exposes him and stands him naked without any covering for his plots, and makes his reality plain and clear to the believers - the reality of his plots and whispers - so that they are aware of them. So, they do not fear the allies of Satan, as they are too weak to be feared by a believer who relies on his Lord and His Power.

Indeed, the only power that is to be feared is the power that has the ability to bring about benefit and harm. It is the Power of Allah, and it is the Power that the believers in Allah fear. When they fear it alone - the greatest Power of all powers - no force on Earth can stand in front of them - neither the power of Satan nor the power of the allies of Satan

"It is only Satan that suggests to you the fear of his allies. So, do not fear them, and fear Me if you are believers."

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

: Re: Never fear the blame of the blamers

may Allah reward you for each letter of these posts, very very very beneficial, alhamdulillah
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by ~asiya~ View Post
    ........ Abdallah replied by saying, "If you didn't kill him he would have died."..............
    سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ

Quote Originally Posted by ~asiya~ View Post

"......O Allah, punish the infidels of the People of the Book who are preventing others from following your way." Ameen!
    Ameen
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Odan

Re: : Re: Never fear the blame of the blamers

Quote Originally Posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    may Allah reward you for each letter of these posts, very very very beneficial, alhamdulillah
    Ameen
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion (Islam), Allah will bring a people whom He will love and they will love Him; humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers, striving in the Way of Allah, and never fear of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He bestows on whom He wills. And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures' needs, All-Knower.

Al-Maida 5:54

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

As-Salamualaykum

I do feel scared though guys. Basically this is telling me that the more practising I become, the more trials I face. I pray for my life to be easy, not undergo any hardship. Why doesn't Allah do this?

Forgive me if I'm across harsh or too blunt. Please kindly answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Magic. View Post
    As-Salamualaykum

I do feel scared though guys. Basically this is telling me that the more practising I become, the more trials I face. I pray for my life to be easy, not undergo any hardship. Why doesn't Allah do this?

“Allah does not burden a soul with more than it can bear.” (Qur’an 2: 286)

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

^^

Jazakhallah khair. Sigh, Allah still burdens our soul though. Maybe a way to increase our iman.

I pray that Allah (swt) gives peace and prosperity to all and not undergo any hardship whatsoever.

Walikum Salam Wr Wb,

Magic, the more you will struggle, more you will achieve.

Allah (swt) has created an environment for us, where some will cover a distance of few steps in the path of Deen, while some will cover few miles and some will cover millions of miles.

Allah (swt) has promised good reward for everyone but those who will cover more distance in the path of Deen will get more.

So brother, we should keep moving forward and where you will stop then that is your rank.

So, it is you who will decide your rank.

When you pass school, you move to college, if you pass college, you move to university. Based on your efforts in study, your Rank will be student, graduate, doctor etc.

Peace and blessings of Allah (swt) on our Prophet (sws) and His people, may Allah (swt) forgive our sins, make all of us righteous and strive in His path and give all of us higher ranks in His court. Ameen

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by Magic. View Post
    As-Salamualaykum

To test your patience, only true believers will still have their trust in Allah even after all the hardships they go through.

" If you do not help him (Muhammad ) (it does not matter) for Allah did indeed help him when the disbelievers drove him out, the second of two, when they (Muhammad and Abu Bakr ) were in the cave, and he said to his companion (Abu Bakr ): "Be not sad (or afraid), surely Allah is with us." Then Allah sent down His Sakinah (calmness, tranquility, peace) upon him, and strengthened him with forces (the angels) which you saw not, and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowermost, while it was the Word of Allah that became the uppermost, and Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise. "

Surah Al-Tawba :40

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Allah emphasizes His mighty ability and states that whoever reverts from supporting His religion and establishing His Law, then Allah will replace them with whomever is better, mightier and more righteous in Allah's religion and Law.

Allah says

الْفُقَرَآءُ وَإِن تَتَوَلَّوْاْ يَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْماً غَيْرَكُمْ ثُمَّ لاَ يَكُونُواْ

"And if you turn away, He will exchange you for some other people and they will not be your likes."

and,

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ خَلَقَ السَّمَـوَتِ وَالأَرْضَ بِالْحقِّ إِن يَشَأْ يُذْهِبْكُمْ وَيَأْتِ بِخَلْقٍ جَدِيدٍ - وَمَا ذَلِكَ عَلَى اللَّهِ بِعَزِيزٍ

" Do you not see that Allah has created the heavens and the earth with truth If He will, He can remove you and bring (in your place) a new creation! And for Allah that is not hard or difficult." 14:19-20

Verily this is not difficult or hard on Allah. Allah said here,

يأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ مَن يَرْتَدَّ مِنكُمْ عَن دِينِهِ

" O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his religion..."

and turns back from the truth to falsehood, from now until the commencement of the Last Hour. Allah said next,

﴿أَذِلَّةٍ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ أَعِزَّةٍ عَلَى الْكَـفِرِينَ

" humble towards the believers, stern towards the disbelievers."

These are the qualities of perfect believers, as they are humble with their believing brothers and allies, stern with their enemies and adversaries. In another Ayah, Allah said,

مُّحَمَّدٌ رَّسُولُ اللَّهِ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ أَشِدَّآءُ عَلَى الْكُفَّارِ رُحَمَآءُ بَيْنَهُمْ

" Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves."

The Prophet is described as the smiling fighter, smiling to his allies and fighting his enemies. Allah's statement,

﴿يُجَـهِدُونَ فِى سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ وَلاَ يَخَـفُونَ لَوْمَةَ لائِمٍ

" Fighting in the way of Allah, and never fearing the blame of the blamers."

Nothing prevents them from obeying Allah, establishing His Law, fighting His enemies, enjoining righteousness and forbidding evil. Certainly, nothing prevents them from taking this path, neither someone who seeks to hinder them, nor one who blames or chastises them.

Tafsir Ibn Kathir

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Imam Ahmad recorded that Abu Dharr said

"My Khalil (intimate friend, the Messenger ) has commanded me to do seven deeds. He commanded me to love the poor and to be close to them. He commanded me to look at those who are less than me and not those who are above me. He commanded me to keep the relations of the womb, even if they cut it. He commanded me not to ask anyone for anything, to say the truth even if it was bitter, and to not fear the blame of anyone for the sake of Allah. He commanded me to often repeat, `La hawla wa la quwwata illa billah (There is no strength or power except from Allah)', for these words are from a treasure under the Throne (of Allah).'

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

“Allaah will say: ‘This is a Day on which the truthful will profit from their truth: theirs are Gardens under which rivers flow (in Paradise) — they shall abide therein forever. Allaah is pleased with them and they with Him. That is the great success (Paradise)’”

[al-Maa’idah 5:119].

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

If you read Qur’an you would find that the majority of the ayat that speak about the screaming of the people of the hellfire if you would look at the reason why they are screaming it is because of at taswees; the procrastination. Oh Allah take me back so that I would spend, Oh Allah take me so that I would do good. It is all because of their procrastination of doing the good deeds, at taswees.

Anwar al Awlaki (ra)

Last edited by AbuMubarak; 27-10-13 at 01:55 PM.

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah: