Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

freeislamicwallpapers.net

Six kalmas with Urdu and English translation

Check out the all six kalmas with urdu and English translation from the link below

http://www.freeislamicwallpapers.net/v/Kalimas/

Ain Al-Hubb?

Re: Six kalmas with Urdu and English translation

Quote Originally Posted by rahimali786 View Post
    Check out the all six kalmas with urdu and English translation from the link below

http://www.freeislamicwallpapers.net/v/Kalimas/
    Assalaam o alaykum,

jazaak-Allaahu khair for the link akhi, but you know, this "six kalima" thing is just a random thing not necesarily what the prophet informed us of...

what i mean is, the prophet never said anything like "there are six kalimahs, and they are...." or words to the effect.

In Islam we have the first "kalima" (AKA shahada) and these other 5 are just phrases some people (ok ill say; mainly the pakistani community) also add on...

sunnah = one kalima...

i remember i used to think it was 6 b4, then after iinvestigation into the matter i realised it was only one

sorry if i sound a little rude, thats not my intent here

love u all for the sake of Allaah

wassalaam o 'alaykum,

akhook

Kalimas are actually seven not 6.
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Account Disabled

added or not they teach us good and they are a zikr of allah...........all good

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    Kalimas are actually seven not 6.
    why dont you add your 7th one

freeislamicwallpapers.net

Guys,

I am trying to find out the seven Kalima as well. If any one have seven Kalima with translation please let me know i will upload it on the http://www.freeislamicwallpapers.net/

Quote Originally Posted by loony_toons View Post
    Assalaam o alaykum,

jazaak-Allaahu khair for the link akhi, but you know, this "six kalima" thing is just a random thing not necesarily what the prophet informed us of...

what i mean is, the prophet never said anything like "there are six kalimahs, and they are...." or words to the effect.

In Islam we have the first "kalima" (AKA shahada) and these other 5 are just phrases some people (ok ill say; mainly the pakistani community) also add on...

sunnah = one kalima...

i remember i used to think it was 6 b4, then after iinvestigation into the matter i realised it was only one

sorry if i sound a little rude, thats not my intent here

love u all for the sake of Allaah

wassalaam o 'alaykum,

akhook
    I know a guy who had to stand and recite all six kalima's in front of brides entire village before the nikah was allowed to proceed. He was the only guy except the maulvi, in the entire village, who knew so many.

(Yes it was in Pakistan)