Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Need duas, really nervous

Salaam Alikum.

I'm really nervous right now. I feel like throwing up. I took four classes this summer semester at college, and I just found out I failed one of them. I'm passing all the other classes. But in this one class, there were four assignments and one test. I aced the test, but I neglected to turn in 2 assignments. The class ended a week earlier than I expected and I wasn't able to turn in the last two assignments. Because of this, I failed the class.

Back in the spring semester, I failed one of my classes and my parents got really upset and mad at me.

Well, tomorrow night I have to tell them I failed this class, and I'm really nervous now. I need some duas please. Jazakallah.
    Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Icon14 Re: Need duas, really nervous

May Allah bestow you his tranquility and make your heart feels deep satisfaction and submission towards Allah' Subhanahu Watala 's Qadar .. and choice for you...

He SWT could have all those context parameters work perfect for you! .. I mean: the way 'you' think better for yourself, with your limited human mind...

ONLY Him, Subhanahu Wataala knows why he didn't.

Maybe to hear your duaa? coz He loves you and loves hearing your duaa?? maybe..

I Remember now brother the Hadeeth that's meaning says that
    [WHATEVER
    happens to a Mo'men is better and benefit to him!
    If it is a good thing, then he thanks God .. so it becomes good to him..
    and if it is not good...he bears it .. so it becomes good to him..]

He will compensate you for your patience with better reward!

leave what happened yesterday to yesterday brother

Think ahead..and plan for tomorrow inshaAllah!...

May Allah make the next exams easier .. and its results great ..

Ameen !

There and back again... Safiyyah89's Avatar

Re: Need duas, really nervous

Quote Originally Posted by arabicstudy View Post
    May Allah bestow you his tranquility and make your heart feels deep satisfaction and submission towards Allah' Subhanahu Watala 's Qadar .. and choice for you...

He SWT could have all those context parameters work perfect for you! .. I mean: the way 'you' think better for yourself, with your limited human mind...

ONLY Him, Subhanahu Wataala knows why he didn't.

Maybe to hear your duaa? coz He loves you and loves hearing your duaa?? maybe..

I Remember now brother the Hadeeth that's meaning says that
    [WHATEVER
    happens to a Mo'men is better and benefit to him!
    If it is a good thing, then he thanks God .. so it becomes good to him..
    and if it is not good...he bears it .. so it becomes good to him..]

He will compensate you for your patience with better reward!

leave what happened yesterday to yesterday brother

Think ahead..and plan for tomorrow inshaAllah!...

May Allah make the next exams easier .. and its results great ..

Ameen !
    good avise and ameen to the dua
    ‎"when she is a daughter, she opens a door of jannah for her father. when she is a wife, she completes half of the deen of her husband. when she is a mother, Jannah lies under her feet. If everyone knew the status of a muslim women in islam, even men would want to be women." Sheikh Akram Nadawi

There is a TIME appointed for EVERYTHING!

Samay se pehle or Naseeb se jadha,
    Na kisi ko mila hai ne milega!

Patience is the virtue of the good!

Have faith in ALLAH SUBHANAAHU WA TAALA, HE knows what is best for you.

Always remember, when patience is with you than you are in fact in the company of ALLAH SUBHANAAHU WA TAALA. Upset parents of today will be upbeat tomorrow if you continued to be in the company of AL HAQUE, patiently. As success can come only with HIS GLORIOUS HELP, Insha ALLAH (SWT).

Wa Al Salam.

Ameen to the duas.

Account Disabled

say this alot in your heart la ila ha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minazzalimin. this's the dua recited by Prophet Yunus AS when he was in a whale's stomach. he was distressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfn View Post
    Salaam Alikum.

I'm really nervous right now. I feel like throwing up. I took four classes this summer semester at college, and I just found out I failed one of them. I'm passing all the other classes. But in this one class, there were four assignments and one test. I aced the test, but I neglected to turn in 2 assignments. The class ended a week earlier than I expected and I wasn't able to turn in the last two assignments. Because of this, I failed the class.

Back in the spring semester, I failed one of my classes and my parents got really upset and mad at me.

Well, tomorrow night I have to tell them I failed this class, and I'm really nervous now. I need some duas please. Jazakallah.

wa alaikumasalaam

may Allah swt give you ease ameen

bro pray two rakat before you go tell them and Allah swt will make it easy for you. Couldnt you haev asked for an extension, seeing as handing in date was suddenely moved forward? allahu alim, nevere mind, what is done is done now
    For The Non-Muslims:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlMBkJme8J4The ProphetSAW sed, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim.Islam- Why Pay For The Disease,When The Cure Is Free

Brother in Islam

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfn View Post
    Salaam Alikum.

Brother Wolfn, May ALLAH (SWT) Make everything easy for you - Ameen.
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/