Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

pictures of jinn and video exorcism

these picture by sheikh abdulmalik top scholar of Ahl-us-Sunnah known as Terminator of Jinn
    it was a programme in UAE SAT LAST MONTH AND THEY DID see jinn through the cameras a recording of which will be available to me soon inshaAllah
    the picture posted on page 1 of the post 'lets talk about' actually fits the description of the jinn
    these pictures are drawings based upon the shaikhs seeing of the jinn after excorsism
    may Allah swt protect us from the evil of shaytaan and his allies ameen
    p.s looking at these pictures could cause the jinn to come and visit you
    all of the above is according to shaikh abu farooq of syria a mujtahid and leader of a present day movement working to establish Allah swt deen
    Please Re-update your Signature

is that suppose to be funny GenN?

please dont prod and taunt my brother Qaatiloo.

if you havent realized, and i hope it doesnt urk you brother Qaatiloo, i have added the correct grammatical ending to brother qaatil's screename, so that hassans higher intellect is not disturbed anymore by qaatiloo's good intentions.

Qaatiloo means 'Fight!' even by hassans reckoning, so if we could just leave that topic to rest it would be best. Qaatil is most like Qaatiloo and not Qatlanoo which would mean 'Murder'.

and calling your brother Muslim a 'Killer' when you know his intention was 'Fighter' or calling him a jinn, is neither joking in a way that is approved of, nor becoming the actions of a Muslim towards another.

i am only being touchy cause i like qaatiloo, and i am not certain how he likes your little game.
    “Ibn Khuwayz Mindadh [d. 390H] said: ‘And as for obedience to authority … we say of the rulers of our time it is not permissible to obey them, assist them, or venerate them; it IS obligatory to wage Jihad alongside them when they wage battle, [to accept] judgment from them, and the appointment of leaders, weights and measurements- establishment of that is from the standpoint of the Shari’ah’.”

word to big bird

sajid which musfti u show it to? some indian tableeghee who beleives in jihade nafs?

This reminds me of my early days of Islam. The part of Islam I was most interested in was Jihad, Jinns and signs of the Apocolypse to come. Thankfully I am comepletly through with that!

so brother Ali Khan completely through with it huh?

i guess then that you are currently in the battlefield writing in between gun and missile bursts, preventing the jinn from stealing your dates in the middle of the night, and watching the apocalypse unfold like the rest of us Muslims, huh?

LOL
    “Ibn Khuwayz Mindadh [d. 390H] said: ‘And as for obedience to authority … we say of the rulers of our time it is not permissible to obey them, assist them, or venerate them; it IS obligatory to wage Jihad alongside them when they wage battle, [to accept] judgment from them, and the appointment of leaders, weights and measurements- establishment of that is from the standpoint of the Shari’ah’.”

LoL. I meant completly through with it as in, now I know that Islam is more than just Jihad, Jinns and apocolypse. I dont deny it exists but I beleive it is more important to first perfect the charachter and deeds before waging Jihad and exorcising your litttle cousin

Account Disabled
    Originally posted by AbuNajm
    Qaatiloo, i have added the correct grammatical ending to brother qaatil's screename, so that hassans higher intellect is not disturbed anymore by qaatiloo's good intentions.

Qaatiloo means 'Fight!' even by hassans reckoning, so if we could just leave that topic to rest it would be best.
    LOL...

Apparently qaatil himself doesn't agree with you and seems to like the name Killer;

Originally posted by qaatil
    i told u i am a hunter/air rifle/cross bow/ paint ball enthusiast thus i kill rodents and birds and sometimes larger pray so i am a killer
    but hey whatever - I hope he takes up your new improved version ... at least it's a great improvement on "qaatil" - even if it is still a bit odd since 'Qaatiloo' is an "AMR" i.e it is an "Order to Fight - in the plural!" (imperative form)... Strange choice for a name...

So when is he changing it?

GenN
    Guests
    is that suppose to be funny GenN?

ok, i'm sorry i have a bad sense of humour. I's only messing around, and anyway i'm only doing it to qatil cos i like him too, i wouldnt do to any1 i dont like, and i'm sure qatil would have told me if he didn't like it but as it is he has still avoided the issue

Oh come on guys. I belive in Jinns and all but this is getting a bit out of hand. Those jinn pics are funny man.

But let me lead you on to a secret..............if you really wanna see a jinn....look at Ariel Sharon!

Now there is your jinn.

::eek::

you guys just love spooking each other out dont you, enough with the story telling, most of this stuff is fabricated just to have some frightening fun! Lets not make the mistake of tying islam to some of these fabrications!

Jinn encounter at Webster Hall

Brothers and Sisters, this is as bad as it gets. Don't be fooled by his friendly appearance, jinns can be very deceptive...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hhe, you could have done a better job painting those horns!

BTW, your the first person to post in this thread for over 18 months, most of the people who posted aren't around anymore, so there's not much point in addressing them.

man those pictures of jinns is creepy and scary im gonna get nightmares.

i wonder why the guy on star wars is named Qui Gonn Jinn??? he was soppose to be a good jedi not a dark jedi or sith jedi
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jinn

Jinns seems to be caught easily by a renowned Indonesian man, Ahmed, residing in Batam off Singapore. Not only Jinns are caught, they also help solve problems for the man. And he slso relies on invisible persons to resolve issues. These invisble men and women are hundreds of years old from the time of the Nine Walis of Indonesia. 6281364537579 is the no. of the driver who brought me to him. Indonesian language knowledge preferable.

Sorry to be so pessimistic but did these people happen to have a camera at the time the ‘jinn’ showed up, or they told the jinn to pose while they drew a portrait, or their minds are like a camera capturing all detail… Jinn’s exist but how they look is only revealed to those Allah (swt) wills and only Allah (swt) knows how they look. So if that is how they look, Allahu’3lim.

Account Disabled
    Come the advent of the end of days and it is said that they will see less of us and we will see more of them,

Maybe, somebody will create optics as per 13 Ghosts in order to enable this further?

I saw a dead deer like two weeks ago or something on a road that is reknowned for it's jinn sightings and car accidents sometimes allegedlly caused by bad jinns.

I set off for a drive directly from the masjid after Fajr Salat onto that patch of road, with it being summer the sun had almost arisen.

That poor deer was laying right by the road, but even though it was daylight driving on that abandoned patch of road like that when the world is still sleeping like at 4.50am was kinda eerie. I didn't like it going pass all them trees it felt kinda wierd.

But I had to test drive my car after the engine service, so jinn or no jinn it had to be done. Travel with your Lord, in the name of Allah.

Original Man
    What a bunch of spooky bull!!!

You call this lie Islam???

I have a bridge to sell you for the low low price of $10,000 in Brooklyn......

Why all this talk about jinns nowadays?

Icon14 jinns

this is adressed 2 qatil,
    assalamu alaikum,
    hey listen, though i have never seen a jinn, but my relatives have & the discription they give, is quite defferent 4m what the pictures u've posted,
    they r huge in size, & they vary being good in nature 2 being evil type,
    i feel ur pics r hoax
    take care

jinns can take the shape of animals as it happen at the time of a prophet, the prophet was sitting under a tree when a snake appeared the sahaba's were scared less it should harm him then he took the snake and put it near he's ear. he told them it was a jinn who forgot a surah and he was correcting him.
    God will not forsake those upholding his religion.

OK lets give Qatiloo a chance, he says he has a video of an exorcism. SO QAATLILOO HURRY UP WITH IT! ...... lets see it so you can put the doubters to rest, otherwise I would say, the people who deny the pictures as being real have a point. But on the other hand Qaatiloo said,"These pictures were drawings based on what the sheikh from "Ahl us Sunnah" himself saw."

To lie about this would be a very big sin.

Yeh I want to see the video of that also! Those pics are scary but its hard to believe that its real.

Re: pictures of jinn and video exorcism

i have been possession of many jinn it took over year and half to get betta it was the worst thing that can happen to anyone. i belive that it can happen

i was possession of jinn matter of fact i possession by over 100 jinn it was the worst thing that can happen to any1 it happened on my second day of my wedding. and hamduliah my husband was very supportive i stayed over year and half i sy hamduliah now that i am better and dnt wish it upon anyone

I think someone did black magic on me in 1988 when I went Pakistan as a child.
    as when I came back I used to feel I was being tortured and wanted to get out of my skin and I could not find peace or even sleep
    I also used to see a dark shadow in the corner of my room with red eyes staring at me .

And when I went in 2000 to Pakistan again some one did it again as there was blood on our families houses walls (which often means someone has done black magic)

I often feel there is something holding me back no matter how hard I try I certain aspects of my life .
    Maybe it’s a curse ..its funny this thread came up as I was going to ask about removing a curse ….and now I guess I need advice !!!

And yes im deadly serious
    Vittorio203 WHERE YOU @ ? LET A BROTHER KNOW YOUR OK .IF YOU KNOW HIM TELL HIM TO PM ME PEACE

It's all in your head.

Talk to your spiritual elders.

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Ruprecht
    It's all in your head.

Talk to your spiritual elders.
    hey ruprecht, ur avatar is funny, are u a german jinn? loooooooool

Wat's up!!!!I can't see any picture............Only a small checkbox with a tiny red cross..
    If I got 6 hours to chop down a tree, I would spend 4 hours to sharpen my axe.

VOTE here :

xs11ax
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by qaatil
    sajid which musfti u show it to? some indian tableeghee who beleives in jihade nafs?

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova Nebula
    hey ruprecht, ur avatar is funny, are u a german jinn? loooooooool
    Pretty close actually man. My avatar is Knecht Ruprecht, a German legend used to scare kids into behaving themselves.

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Ruprecht
    Pretty close actually man. My avatar is Knecht Ruprecht, a German legend used to scare kids into behaving themselves.
    to scare kids? looooool, i think if my little nephew sees him, he will pull his moustache loooooooooooooool ouch!, and Herr Knecht Ruprect will cry and run a mile loooooooooooooooool

Quote Originally Posted by Supernova Nebula
    to scare kids? looooool, i think if my little nephew sees him, he will pull his moustache loooooooooooooool ouch!, and Herr Knecht Ruprect will cry and run a mile loooooooooooooooool
    Well he was supposed to be a wild man who hung around with Saint Nicholas (Santa). If the kids were bad not only did they get no presents but Ruprecht would beat them with a stick. If they were REALLY bad he would put them in his sack and throw them in the river.
    I think Krampus (another of santas companions, more of a monster or a demon) was probably a bit more scary.
    Santa was the carrot and Ruprecht was the stick. These days the stick part tends to be forgotten. I wonder why?

I doubt these sort of cautionary tales work well anyway.
    Do tales of jinn make kids behave any better?

as a muslim u aint supposta be scared of jinn...
    there looked at as weak and are dumb
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

Quote Originally Posted by ~Soul~
    as a muslim u aint supposta be scared of jinn...
    there looked at as weak and are dumb
    Fair enough. I just seem to remember hearing that the jinn were used to scare kids into behaving. Can't remember where I heard/read it though.

Edit: Heh just found this story. http://www.islamicanews.com/displayarticle53.html poor chap.

neva knew ani1 could be soo scared of jinns that itd hurt them emotionally
    "In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends"

JUs becuse u see da pic it does nt meen dat it will visit u!!!!!!!
    my cosin is possesd by a shaytaan. some 1 did blck magic on her

Quote Originally Posted by Janaid
    I think someone did black magic on me in 1988 when I went Pakistan as a child.
    as when I came back I used to feel I was being tortured and wanted to get out of my skin and I could not find peace or even sleep
    I also used to see a dark shadow in the corner of my room with red eyes staring at me .

And when I went in 2000 to Pakistan again some one did it again as there was blood on our families houses walls (which often means someone has done black magic)

I often feel there is something holding me back no matter how hard I try I certain aspects of my life .
    Maybe it’s a curse ..its funny this thread came up as I was going to ask about removing a curse ….and now I guess I need advice !!!

And yes im deadly serious
    Ishallah allah will cure u. u shuld look for ashiekh who can remve da black magic off you. may allah snd the person who crused u 2 hell

Senior Member Non-Muslim_in_America's Avatar

Icon9 Re: pictures of jinn and video exorcism

In Christianity (Catholics at least) I belive the equivilent of jinn is demon. most people here don't believe in them and somtimes mock those who do. But i've seen the effects of a possession on someone I used to be close to, and felt one try to possess me. It took months of struggle but it finally lest me alone, but not before leaving some nasty mental scars. I have no idea how I was able to prevent it from taking control.

The appereances of this jin/ghost is the test of God! to those who dont believe this, better ignore it. Those who start seeing and feeling it, just make as u dont dont know it.

For me...praying to god not allowed them to appeared infront of me.