Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

pictures of jinn and video exorcism

these picture by sheikh abdulmalik top scholar of Ahl-us-Sunnah known as Terminator of Jinn
    it was a programme in UAE SAT LAST MONTH AND THEY DID see jinn through the cameras a recording of which will be available to me soon inshaAllah
    the picture posted on page 1 of the post 'lets talk about' actually fits the description of the jinn
    these pictures are drawings based upon the shaikhs seeing of the jinn after excorsism
    may Allah swt protect us from the evil of shaytaan and his allies ameen
    p.s looking at these pictures could cause the jinn to come and visit you
    all of the above is according to shaikh abu farooq of syria a mujtahid and leader of a present day movement working to establish Allah swt deen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please Re-update your Signature

this is another1
    the description of jinn is small bent backed with spike like folds on their back

actually this picture posted on another thread fits their description perfectly
    remember the recitation of surahs Fatiha, Ayatul Kursi, Surah Nas and Mulk protect against all the evils of shaytaan and his followers

Man this is so scary!keep it comin'

akhi for many years i beleived that jinn could not posees man but shaikh abu farooq showed me the exorcism of a jinn from a 8 year old girl and from then on i beleive i could hear both the jinn and the girl speak at the same time i too was unfortunate enough to be affected by the jinn when i became posessed in 1998 i said it was a anallergic reaction to a drug and a panic attack along with hyperventilation but everyone watching said i was posessed but alhamdolillah they left me after i did ta'awwuz
    also their is the qaraain which is your personal jinn and sometimes can be seen sitting on the head of your bed i.e on the pillow if you ever encounter this dont try to speak or communicate or look at the jinn just calmly leave your hose and find a scolar who deals with this type of occurence based on sahiha ta'awwuz from quran and sunnah

Originally posted by qaatil
    actually this picture posted on another thread fits their description perfectly
    remember the recitation of surahs Fatiha, Ayatul Kursi, Surah Nas and Mulk protect against all the evils of shaytaan and his followers
    #

salams

ive seen this picture before showed it to a mufti he told me its most prolly a hoax picture

is this some kind of joke?

i dont believe for a second that they are jinn!

what a joke... i can make those images in photoshop -

Allah says in the Quran that "they (The Jinn) see You (Mankind) from where you see them not"

so how can the jinn be seen?

Hold That Ember...
    p.s looking at these pictures could cause the jinn to come and visit you
    The first one made me laugh!

Hold That Ember...
    But seriously, jinn posession is very real and very scary - May Allaah protect us

salaam

I dont wanna look. I get scared easy. I know ur not sposed to be scared of anything except fear Allah but I can't help it! especially not now u've said if you look at it jinns will come and possess you!
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.

“People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

salaams

yes one of the Jinn/Aliens that I saw in my life looked similar to the 2nd photo. It was lime green, glowing w/ an aura around it and had piercing red eyes. It was horrible.

Huja Usman
    Guests
    Jinns?

Come on brothers and Sisters!

I agree with Brother revolution, Its probably fake,,,,,,,, Hey!! Brothers !, I heard something in my house...........................

Subhnallah, A am seeing a creature, ................Brothers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Call 911!

I think I have seen a JINN, YA ALLAH HELP! Help!

The jinn lookes like:

a hybrid of Satan Kemal Mustafa Ata Seytan, Satan King Fahat+ Satan Musharaf, and Satan Husni Mubarak and all of the evil corrupted leaders in the muslim world,

By the way, I saw also the wrinkly old neck belonging to Ayatullah Khomeni on the Jinn.

May Allah save us from the Jinns and Shaytanm Ameen

Account Disabled
    What a lot of nonsense... for God's sake get real qaatil!

Originally posted by Huja Mehmet
    The jinn lookes like:

a hybrid of Satan Kemal Mustafa Ata Seytan, Satan King Fahat+ Satan Musharaf, and Satan Husni Mubarak and all of the evil corrupted leaders in the muslim world,

By the way, I saw also the wrinkly old neck belonging to Ayatullah Khomeni on the Jinn.

May Allah save us from the Jinns and Shaytanm Ameen
    ahahahahha that was extremely funny. Especially the second last one lol

Hold That Ember...
    You never know - jinn have the ability to assume any shape, right?

It would make sense that the rebellious ones would assume one that is the most scary to scare the humans...

Of course, we can all laugh now, but would you like to see one of those on a dark and rainy night? think not

Account Disabled
    Originally posted by Huja Mehmet
    That was nasty and uncalled for Huja!

Accountant Disabled UnenlightenedOne's Avatar
    I seen one-
    "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." -Isaac Asimov

the ahadith speak in no uncertain terms about the Companions, RA, meeting with and speaking to jinn.

Umar, RA, wrestled with one, another Companion, RA, caught one stealing dates from his bowl at night- in both cases they were described as humans with the forearms of a dog.

anyone who ignores the reality of the jinn and does not guard at all times against them, leaves themselves open to their onslaughts on the consciousness, and invite them into their homes and relatives.
    “Ibn Khuwayz Mindadh [d. 390H] said: ‘And as for obedience to authority … we say of the rulers of our time it is not permissible to obey them, assist them, or venerate them; it IS obligatory to wage Jihad alongside them when they wage battle, [to accept] judgment from them, and the appointment of leaders, weights and measurements- establishment of that is from the standpoint of the Shari’ah’.”

Account Disabled
    Originally posted by kaphirgoyim
    I seen one-
    Hey that's my fiancee ur talking about!

Originally posted by hassanradwan
    Hey that's my fiancee ur talking about!
    you stud you!
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

>>Hey that's my fiancee ur talking about!<<

With what AbuNajm said, now I know where that little troll statue came from that my wife SWEARS she didn't buy, and I know I didn't. Damnable Jinn anyway.

Barbara Eden made an excellent Jeannie. No offense to REAL Jinn's everywhere.

Account Disabled
    Originally posted by seven
    you stud you!
    Yeah... Mind you she doesn't always look that good. You should see her in the morning before she's had her coffee

that jenny pic is terrible she looks frightening
    look im a bodybuilder who teaches mma nhb ju-jitsu and fight a lot yet the fact remains that the jinn exist and have a form that they adhere to when the twoi realms cross, those pictures are real my brothers and sisters and soon if Allah swt wills i will put up a video recording of an exorcism
    salaam
    may Allah swt protect us from the evils of shaytan and his allies

ps kaphir is that picture hollywood make up or is she badly deformed
    plz give the story behind the picture
    dam this threads really freakin me out
    imagine a big rough tough dude scared silly i am less frightened entering the ring

also according to many muslim scholars the crop circle phenom is caused by the jinn
    there are good jinn and bad jinn and if u do zikr in your house and be good muslims and have a good jinn they will protect the house from bad jinn
    may Allah swt place good jinn in our homes
    ameeeen

That is Linda Blair, the movie is from 'The Exorcist", its rated R, and quite graphic as well as irreverent, so I recommend caution if you choose to view it.

That is Linda Blair, the movie is from 'The Exorcist", its rated R, and quite graphic as well as irreverent, so I recommend caution if you choose to view it.
    Now I can't get the image of split pea soup out of my mind.

Why did I ever sit in the front row?

the fact is that globally more people beleive in the supernatural than those who don not
    the muslims beleive in jinn
    nearly everyone from the kuffar beleive in aliens or some from of extra teresstrial life forms
    the christians and jews beleive in fire breathing dragons and fairies
    the hindus accept flying monkies with 70 heads and 40 arms
    everyone beleives in something that can not be ordinarily explained
    but as muslims it is aqeedah issue

GenN
    Guests
    Am i supposed to laugh or cry?\

With the weapon of ayatul kursi whats to worry about? whats the fuss about? 2 threads on jinns. We know they exist. We know they can take different forms and make themselves visible to us.

i gonna knock the evil jinn out after reading ayatal kursi if i come across one. Then again the reading of aytal kursi will itself knock the jinn out.

NOt so sure about possession though. Didnt think they can possess you.

GenN
    Guests
    Do we have a jinn on ummahforums causing all this fuss about jinns? Come on own up which of u is the jinn. Clash? Qattil? Abu Najm?Kaphir?anyone else? mmmmmmm Qatil what does that mean? along the lines of Qittal in English KILLING Ghoul means and what is a ghoul, its another name used for jinn and ghoul (pl.; ghilaan), it comes from one of the words meaning to murder or assasinate; ightiyaal for example.

So qatil=qital=ghoul=jinn

nice try Qattil, but we caught ya.

GenN
    Guests
    By the way people i dunno how true the hadith is but apparently whoever reads aytal kursi after every fard salah will get paradise inshalla. Plus lets see the jinn get you when you aytal kursi 5 times a day.

no genn unless u study esool-hadith u wont know that when a hadith mentions jannah as a rewrd for a easy action it is actually refrring 2 reward
    i.e pray such a zikr so many times n u will get jannah {the jannah here means much reward}
    in actuality only the shaheed the siddiqeen will get jannah
    i.e die shahid n u r guranteed jannah + actual
    yes ayatul qursi is good ta'awwuz against jinn
    lets hope u dont meet one

GenN
    Guests
    Ok qatil, now you confused me, did i mention summet about getting jannah and reward for good actions? Have i missed summet here?

or is this a jinn type trick

salams

hey imagine having a Friendly Jinn..besides u or something or having it like a personal body guard or something

i have heard stories of jinns being friends..and hanging out and all!

GenN
    Guests
    Oh yeah duh, about the ayal kursi, forget bout that qatil. Yes your right of course you can't take it literally unless you do all the sin you want and read aytal kursi after your fard salaah and thats it. Many hadith about many things like that whic'll grant you jannah which as you it probably refers to reward. Jazkallah kahir for that.

Anyway bak to the topic Why are you sidestepping the issue about you being a jinn ay, come on own up.

whoever reads aytal kursi after every fard salah will get paradise inshalla
    im jus sayin this hadith is metaphorical in that it refers 2 reward not automatic admittance 2 jannah as the shahid attains

Account Disabled
    Originally posted by GenN
    Qaatil what does that mean?
    It means Killer or Murderer.

btw it does not mean "Qitaal" which means fighting.

Qaatil simply means Killer/Murderer.

I've told Qaatil this so many times, but he either doesn't believe me or doesn't care.

Hassan

i told u i am a hunter/air rifle/cross bow/ paint ball enthusiast thus i kill rodents and birds and sometimes larger pray so i am a killer

GenN
    Guests
    And Qatil is stil avoiding the issue of him being a jinn

and how come his the one with all the jinn photos anyway. Remeber clarke kent when he always got pictures of superman and no one else could, because Clarke Was superman

and remeber peter parker he always got photos of spiderman when no one else could becasue peter was spider man

well waht about qatil he got all the pictures of jinn when none of us can!!!!!!!

and thanks hasan for telling me qatil itself is murderer.

therfore qatil=ghoul=jinn and to top it all off qatil has been avoiding the issue of him being a jinn

so come on qatil own up matey, we know what yer upto.