Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Prayer Times - Firefox add-on

Excellent add on for firefox here. Very handy.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/4270

I'm a brother!

Re: Prayer Times - Firefox add-on

Very nice plugin, but it is a bit of a waste of time as a firefox plugin. If should have been a windows service which is always running in the background and which does not need another program loaded for it to work. In this example, you have to have firefox open all the time. However, it is definately the BEST pray time addon/program I have ever seen!

Nice find, is it accurate for local UK times?

Quote Originally Posted by prashantnew View Post
    Nice find, is it accurate for local UK times?
    Yep the calculation degrees may need a bit of adjusting, but mine is pretty accurate after tweaking it. Really need to see a prayer time guide before hand, and match up 1 days timings.

Quote Originally Posted by nami View Post
    Very nice plugin, but it is a bit of a waste of time as a firefox plugin. If should have been a windows service which is always running in the background and which does not need another program loaded for it to work. In this example, you have to have firefox open all the time. However, it is definately the BEST pray time addon/program I have ever seen!
    I think you can get something along the lines of that as a gadget for windows vista?

My timetable is on the wall right to me lol
    I thank Allah for blessing me with Islam... there are billions of souls out there who are in the darkness... yet we still do not appreciate it and thank him enough