Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Question Prayer (DUa) for good proposals of girls

ASlam-o-alakum!!
    Iam new to this forum. DUring surfing on the net I just enterd into the forum.
    The problem which I am going to share wid the muslims of the forum is dat ;
    I am 25 years old highly educated and ambitious female and Pakistani. I belong to middle class family having 4 sis and no brother. Now-a-days my parents and elders r worried about my marriage. As i am unemployed and have not any opportunity for PHd and job rite now and remain all d time home. Ideas of marriage comes to my mind. I do day dreaming and like wandering soul. Sometimes when the girls younger than of my age gets married.... the worry of my elders increase about me. Though I am educated and say to myself and to my elders that everything is in the hands of Allah and He knows better what is the right time for it..... I give solace to myself... but sometimes I get depressed due to social behaviour........i mean when a girl is getting old and having many sis and no brother... n no proposal available... the problem increases manifolds.
    It,s my wish that I and my sis get good proposals for marriage. I am ambitious and demanding. I want a caring, loving and vvvv nice husband. That is my dream.
    I want to know an authentic quranic prayer (DUA) for good proposals for me and my sis.
    Thanks

Rabbighfirli Warhamni TroubledBrother's Avatar

Re: Prayer (DUa) for good proposals of girls

Salaam sister,

I dont know any specific dua's for different things, but from what i do know is that if you make dua for best of intentions with sincerity, faith and belief then allah swt will listen, your dua's are never wasted.

I would suggest listening to a person called Shaikh Yasir Qadhi, he does a talk called "Dua the weapon of the believer" i found it very useful, have patience and inshallah things will work out.

الحمد لله‎

waleikumusalam,

> offer 2 nafl of salat-ul-hajah every day, and recite the following du'a after the prayer:

لا إِلَهَ إِلا اللَّهُ الْحَلِيمُ الْكَرِيمُ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ الْعَظِيمِ الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ أَسْأَلُكَ مُوجِبَاتِ رَحْمَتِكَ وَعَزَائِمَ مَغْفِرَتِكَ وَالْغَنِيمَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ بِرٍّ وَالسَّلامَةَ مِنْ كُلِّ إِثْمٍ لا تَدَعْ لِي ذَنْبًا إِلا غَفَرْتَهُ وَلا هَمًّا إِلا فَرَّجْتَهُ وَلا حَاجَةً هِيَ لَكَ رِضًا إِلا قَضَيْتَهَا يَا أَرْحَمَ الرَّاحِمِينَ

La ilaha ilAllahul Halimul Karim. SubhanAllahi Rabbil 'rshil adheem. Alhamdulilahi Rabbil 'alameen. As'aluka mujibaati rahmatik. Wa aza'ima magh-firatik. Wal ghanimata min kulli birr. Was salamata min kuuli ithm. La tada' li dhamban illa ghafartah. Wa la hamman illa far-rajtah. Wa la hajatan hiya laka ridan illa qadaytaha. Ya arhamar rahimin.

read this

> like bro troubled said up there - be patient, have tawakkul-Allah, things only take place at their appointed time..so no use stressing over things-beyond-our-control [and elders worrying over is but natural...it can't be helped]

> and ukht, be realistic..inshaAllah emphasis on the Deen, and be accommodating about the rest

may you get what is right for you, aameen
    "We have a a history to be proud of and a future to believe in.."

Daily quotes from the scholars of Islam

Quote Originally Posted by cindrella View Post
    ASlam-o-alakum!!

I am 25 years old highly educated and ambitious female and Pakistani. I belong to middle class family having 4 sis and no brother.
    Please stop advertising yourself. This is not find-a-husband website.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy2times View Post
    Lol ! - Brother, there's nothing wrong in what she asked.

May ALLAH (SWT) Make it easy for her - Ameen
    'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

Quote Originally Posted by Peacenik View Post
    Lol ! - Brother, there's nothing wrong in what she asked.

May ALLAH (SWT) Make it easy for her - Ameen
    Well I tried looking up a dua for a middle class girl who spells, that as dat, and I couldn't find one.

~''~''~,,~,,~''~'' zahra_unknown's Avatar

Theres nothing wrong with a little introduction
    MashaAllah

Quote Originally Posted by zahra_unknown View Post
    Theres nothing wrong with a little introduction
    The only introduction that impresses us is if they show us their photo first and talk later.

~''~''~,,~,,~''~'' zahra_unknown's Avatar

The only introduction that impresses us is if they show us their photo first and talk later.
    Woah lol
    MashaAllah

what?

anyway sis, InshAllah your prince charming would be trotting on his horse any time soon. maybe your time hasn't come yet, so be patient. may Allah help you in any way. Ameen.

recite Surah al Ahzaab (chapter 33) regularly.

recite Surah al Mumtahinah (chapter 60) five times daily,

recite Surah at Taha (chapter 20) and blow breath on a glass of water and let the girl drink it.

recite verse 36 of Yasin 100 times before salat of tahajjud for 40 days "subh'aanallad'ee khalaqal azwaaja kullahaa mimmaa tumbitul arz'u wa min anfusihim wa mimmaa laa ya'lamoon, "

recite surah Furqan Ayat 74,75 & 76 21 times for 3 days & pray for nikah

recite surah Tariq Ch86 especially on Arafat day

and Cinderlla, what a username lol
    Last edited by OurMuslimUmmah; 20-06-09 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cindrella View Post
    I am 25 years old highly educated and ambitious female and Pakistani
    To be honest these things don't really matter to a practising brother looking to marry, I know it does to pakistanis but it shouldn't do, I can't say whether you're practising or not but the main thing you should have to offer a brother for marriage should be your deen.
    Thats if you want a blessed marriage where Islam is the priority and not your high education or you could go for the backwards cultural option where its not part of your criteria.
    Last edited by aadil77; 20-06-09 at 06:19 PM.

He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the Believers. [Quran {33:43}]
    www.QuranicAudio.com
    www.Quran.com

♥ a crooked rib ♥ ~TwinklingStar~'s Avatar

Du'aa & Durood for Getting Married:

Manpasand Rishte Ke liye Quraani Nuskha:

"Rabbi Innee Limaaa Anzalta Ilayya min Khayri Faqeer"
    [Surah Al Qasas, Ayah no. 22, Juz 20]

Fazeelat : Agar kisi ladki ke liye rishta na aata ho ya rishta aata ho magar pasand na aata ho, toh woh 113 dafa is duaa ko aur teen dafa Surah ul Zuha padhen. Har maheene 11 tak padhen aur 3 maheene ye amal tak jaaree rakhein.

[Taken from : Quraani Mustajaab Duaaein By Qari Muhammad Mairaj Siddiqui]

Manpasand Rishte Ke liye Durood Shareef :

"Alhamdulillahi zil izzee wal kibriyaaee wa sallal laahu ala Muhammadin khaatimil ambiyaa"
    [Source: Zaree-atul-Wusool]

Fazeelat : Jo banda ya bandi khud ki manpasand jagah par rishta karana chahte ho, to unhe yeh Durood Shareef kasrat se ( bahot zyaadah) padhte rehna chahiye.

[Taken from : Durood Shareef ki Majmoo'aa by Qari Ahmed Ali]
    May Allah make things easier for you, Aameen !

AOA!!!
    Iam very thankful to all of my muslim brother and sisters to guide me properly and gave me information about authentic prayers.

I don,t know wat u have percieved about??........ I had given a little introduction about myself. CHeck dis was my ist post and I am member of many other forums. In every forum there is trend dat members introduce themselves. I think this is not intoduction section but i had merged intoduction wid dis thread.
    If I had intensions to find a husband from this site, then till of this thread instead of :
    Prayer (DUa) for good proposals of girls
    dat
    A beautiful highly educated young enlightend lady requires a handsome, educated, prestgious person for marriage

lolz.

My purpose was to get guidance about d right prayer for that specific purpose. As Holy Quran and prayers are the solution of many problems. I have also read prayers from a local magzine but was not sure about their authenticity.
    Thank u all. A lot of prayers for me and
    ALLAH BLESS U ALL.
    Regards.

wandering and wondering Macchiato's Avatar

Have tawwakul in Allah
    Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
    Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
    - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

wandering and wondering Macchiato's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Macchiato View Post
    Have tawwakul in Allah
    typo, think i had my brain on dosey mode today
    tawwakul means trust in Allah
    Hasbun Allah Wa Ni'mal Wakeel - NeVeR LoSe HoPe In Allah
    Trusting in Allah won't make the mountain smaller, but will make climbing easier. Do not ask Him for a lighter load, but ask Him for a stronger back

www.CAGEPRISONERS.com
    - www.youtube.com/7macchiato7

Quote Originally Posted by Macchiato View Post
    Have tawwakul in Allah
    THanks for advice. JAZAK ALLAH.

we have to do two acts: working for the aim and trust in Allah.

for marriage, try to contact ur relatives to find who is Allah-fearing n good person. maybe ur father can talk about his daughter's marriage with ppl he meet in masjid,etc.

and then put ur trust in Allah.

u can also pray to Allah that other muslims gets good life partners as angel will say 'Ameen and to you too' after ur Dua..

may Allah help you in getting a righteous loving husband.

I as far as I have noted this website is primarily for religious questions and needs, is it not? Besides the fact that what you have said is just plain rude "you might want to refresh yourself on what our religion teaches us on manners" She is asking for a prayer and dua in her time of need and there is nothing wrong with that. If she were 'advertising herself' as you so crudely put if she would be asking for anyone to 'hit her up' because shes looking for a man.

As the old saying goes for children ' if you have nothing kind to say just dont say anything.' Thanks.

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by ~TwinklingStar~ View Post
    Du'aa & Durood for Getting Married:

Manpasand Rishte Ke liye Quraani Nuskha:

Fazeelat : Agar kisi ladki ke liye rishta na aata ho ya rishta aata ho magar pasand na aata ho, toh woh 113 dafa is duaa ko aur teen dafa Surah ul Zuha padhen. Har maheene 11 tak padhen aur 3 maheene ye amal tak jaaree rakhein.

Manpasand Rishte Ke liye Durood Shareef :

"Alhamdulillahi zil izzee wal kibriyaaee wa sallal laahu ala Muhammadin khaatimil ambiyaa"

Fazeelat : Jo banda ya bandi khud ki manpasand jagah par rishta karana chahte ho, to unhe yeh Durood Shareef kasrat se ( bahot zyaadah) padhte rehna chahiye.

[Taken from : Durood Shareef ki Majmoo'aa by Qari Ahmed Ali]
    May Allah make things easier for you, Aameen !
    Salam,
    Can anyone translate the above into English?
    Jazakallah khair

why would anyone want to marry someone thats demanding?

You sound quite bitter, what's the problem? The lady was sincere, and if you had some respect and asked nicely for her photo, she may just might have one. One thing she may have spotted from your response is that you're quick tempered and need some patience. May Allah make it easy for you to find a person with that missing quality you're looking for but most importantly have sincerity of faith and willing to compromise ameen

Quote Originally Posted by Jannah7 View Post
    Salam,
    Can anyone translate the above into English?
    Jazakallah khair
    As-salam Alaykum Jannah7,

I am new on this forum and just saw this post. I was actually told to read the Manpasand Rishte Ke liye Durood Shareef as well and have a book on it written by Mufti Muneer Ahmad Akhoon Your Worries And Their Solutions in Darood Shareef (English/Urdu). So here is the translation for the above written in Urdu, to English.

Du'aa and Durood for Getting Married:

For you to have a marriage proposal from the Qur'an

If any girl is not getting a proposal for herself, or there is a proposal but she does not like him, then she should read 113 times this dua'a and read 3 times Surah Zuha. Every month read till the 11th and keep this going for 3 months.

Durood shareef for the proposal from your heart's desire

My mom has the meaning of the above durood shareef but I have to ask her to tell me again in Urdu, because I don't remember exactly. But you are praising Allah and his respect, and praising our beloved Prophet (peace be upon him) and the ambiyaa.

For this, any girl or guy who wants a proposal from the place of the person they are interested in, he or she should read this durood shareef as much as possible and continue reading it. Umm, in my book Your Worries and their Solutions in Durood Shareef, however, there is a specific wazifa....
    Read this 1100 times, or 1111 times (tasbeeh) either after Isha namaaz or after Tahajjud, and make dua for the proposal. This is to be done for 91 days.
    http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo.asp?item=57044
    The book's info is there....there is an English version and the Urdu version. My mom has the Urdu one. I can't find the English one ANYWHERE and I am starting to get upset about that. But anyway, here you go, translated for you.

Odan

Jazakallah khair

All of those specific numbers, times and regulations for certain dua'a states without any evidence are just bida'a (innovation in religion) and very sinful!

Subhanallah...who told us to recite that dua'a for 113 times, 10 before lunch and 20 after dinner blah blah blah!

Same goes for inventing words and linking them specifically to marriage purposes like durood or whatever! who said those words are beneficial to marriage purposes? SUbhanallah, as far as I know only prophet can state such things!

Every one invents in religion as if we all are prophets and have revelations! read that Surah for 116 times! why specially 116 times?! and who said it's beneficial specifically for marriage?! read that dua'a for 1000 times! read that invented statement of the so called "Durood" for 56 times before lunch! blah blah blah!

Jareer ibn 'Abdullaah al-Bajali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: 'Whoever starts a good thing and is followed by others, will have his own reward and a reward equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their reward in any way. Whoever starts a bad thing and is followed by others, will bear the burden of his own sin and a burden equal to that of those who follow him, without it detracting from their burden in any way.'" (Reported by al-Tirmidhi, no. 2675. He said, This is a saheeh hasan hadeeth)

Because if you add a specific repetition number, or time, or certain words and link them to certain purpose then simply you are adding something new to the religion on your own...and the question is where did you get it from?! how can you say this is from religion? are we prophets? Astaghfir Allah

Never stick to just stuff because Bida'a "innovation in religion" is very Haram! For any matter...just look for authentic dua'a from Qura'an or Sunnah, if you don't find then just make up your own dua'a! any dua'a....ask Allah as hard as you can...and praise him as much as you can...but don't think a specific dua'a has a specific advantage in that case unless there is a hadith or Aya stating that!

ASSALAM U ALAIKUM i m new here mjy is wazeefai k bare mai pchna hai k surah qasas ki ayat 112 dafa perhni hai ya 113 dafa kyn k net pe 112 times diya gaya hai ar 2nd mjy pchna hai yeh 3 mah 11 din kerna hai wazeefa ar her mah 11 din regular kerna hai ya phir kisi waja se 11 din reguler na ho sake to iski ginti usi mah mai ar dino mai puri ki ja skti hai plzzzzzzzzzzz rply me i will be very thankful to u

~Pray for Dhokhar~ ~*AmatulKarim*~'s Avatar

Last edited by ~*AmatulKarim*~; 04-01-13 at 03:24 PM.
    Ka dhaalika yubayyinALLAHU lakum aayaatihi la3allakoum tahtadoun

Keep calm and DON'T CRY

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by noor23 View Post
    ASSALAM U ALAIKUM i m new here mjy is wazeefai k bare mai pchna hai k surah qasas ki ayat 112 dafa perhni hai ya 113 dafa kyn k net pe 112 times diya gaya hai ar 2nd mjy pchna hai yeh 3 mah 11 din kerna hai wazeefa ar her mah 11 din regular kerna hai ya phir kisi waja se 11 din reguler na ho sake to iski ginti usi mah mai ar dino mai puri ki ja skti hai plzzzzzzzzzzz rply me i will be very thankful to u
    if you really want a reply you have a better chance if you post in english, especially as part of your post indicates you do speak english

ASSALAM U ALAIKUM my main question is we should do this process continued untill 11 days???????????????