Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

eiman inn hotel in makkah

aww can anyone help regarding the eiman inn hotel in makkah, its location ie distance from haram, its star rating and its hospitality/service. Also i have heard that there is no eiman inn hotel, but a group of hotels called eiman inn hotel. However I have been quoted by a package specificly for the eiman inn hotel. This has left me confused. Is there an eiman inn hotel or is that a name of a group of hotels and the tour operator is trying to sell me a package in which he will give me any hotel from that group. please help very confused.
    jazakallah

Re: eiman inn hotel in makkah

Who is the agent?

There is a Dar Eiman Intercontinental - 5 star- hotel in Madina. There are some Eiman hotels in Madinah and Makkah. Hotels change hands all the time and new leaseholders change the names.

Eiman Inn Hotel is the old Dar Al Salam, checked it out last week and it's nice. Location approx 120 m from the holy mosque and in terms of rating I would class it as 4 Star

Post Re: eiman inn hotel in makkah

I suggest, if you looking for Good Rates and Highly Appreciable Services, you may try the following Hotels of Makkah / Madinah / Jeddah :

Makkah Best Hotels :
    Al Massa ( 60 Meters from Gate Number 1 of Haram Makkah )
    Grand Zam Zam , Same as above
    Safwa Orchid , Same as above
    Rotana Marwa ( New )

Madinah Hotels :
    Oberio Madinah ( 80 Meters from Haram Madinah )
    Al Haram Hotel , Same as above
    Anwal Al Madinah Movenpick
    Royal Diyar Hotel ( 130-Meters from Haram )

Jeddah Hotels :

Rosewood Jeddah
    Hilton Jeddah
    Red Sea Palace
    Movenpick of Red Sea

Whenever any passengers looking for Luxury Travelling with Luxury Services just select any one hotel from the above or make combination as per Budget and Availability, as often the Hotels of Makkah and Madinah are subject to availability due to high demand from all around world, especially during Umrah and Hajj Seasons.

salam.

I too am in the position of being offered these Eiman Inn hotels.

some of the posts have referred to the Eiman continental/Grand Eiman/Ex Dar al Salam hotel. HOWEVER if it is this hotel, then your tour operator would have specified as this a 'better' 4* hotel.

But i suppose like myself you have been offered Eiman Inn hotels which is a group of hotels (Hijra, Misyal and another) that do NOT include the hotel I have mentioned before. These hotels are of varying distance from the Haram (between 6 to 10 mins according to tour operators) and are supposedly 4* (but a certain reputable and more expensive tour operator only rates them 3 on thier website). Ask your tour operator to specify the hotel. I would suppose you woild like the closest on which would be Eiman Inn Al Hijra.

The Intercontnental/grandEiman/Ex dar al salam tends to be offered at a more higher price.

all this i have found from asking the tour operators and doing my own research. If i am mistaken then please forgive me for misleading anyone.

ws

Quote Originally Posted by britishhajj View Post
    Eiman Inn Hotel is the old Dar Al Salam, checked it out last week and it's nice. Location approx 120 m from the holy mosque and in terms of rating I would class it as 4 Star Las Vegas Luxury Hotel
    Yea i stayed there once and loved it. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

-Jim

Al Masa group's only decent hotel is the one facing the royal palaces on Ajyad street. No way can this hotel be compared with the likes of ZamZam or Orchid or Rotana. Al Masa is just simply a glorified 3 star hotel and no more but pretends it is probably even 5 star..given the rates it charges.

We stayed in Dar al-Eiman Grand Hotel (Previously called Eiman Inn and Dar as Salam) last month, and I would happily recommend it to anyone. Location is as described above, on Misyal street, the good thing is that it's just before the street narrows, so you avoid the bottleneck rush at salaat times that you get further down the street.

There are a number of good Pakistani/Indian restaurants nearby, such as the Faisalabad restaurant, and Bin Dawood supermarket isn't too far.

The rooms are spacious (perhaps because we got two quad rooms instead of two doubles), there was ample room for all our luggage, and chairs & coffee tables if guests come to visit you, dressing table and mirror, TV, and fridge. They also have electric kettles and cups in the rooms for you to make tea. There is no ceiling light, so the light in the rooms is a bit dim. In some hotels you can get two rooms with one external connecting door, unfortunately they don't have these, so women have to keep hijaab on a lot of the time to go from one room to the next.

The bathrooms were lovely, spacious, and clean, with built in clothes lines, hairdryers etc. One of the cleaners said to us was that all you need to do is turn up with your clothes and they can provide the rest!

Breakfast was good, mainly geared to the Arab taste, but also had cereal, scrambled eggs, rolls, tea etc. I particularly liked their doughnuts and cakes. You can't take food to your room, so if you need to, eg for an ill member of your party, you must ask reception who will tell the head waiter.

The staff were polite, helpful and friendly, the rooms were cleaned to a very good standard, and the cleaning was prompt and thorough. If you put your bin outside your room, it was emptied within an hour.

The only drawback being that when we were there, some days one of the lifts wasn't working but they did always call out engineers to solve it or some days it seemed to skip floors.

Other than that we really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again and recommend to others.

Is this the Eimaan Inn in the Khabootar Chowk area of Misfalillah? Behind Eiman Grand and Huda Kareem hotels?

Quote Originally Posted by Earthling1 View Post

We stayed in Dar al-Eiman Grand Hotel (Previously called Eiman Inn and Dar as Salam) last month, and I would happily recommend it to anyone. Location is as described above, on Misyal street, the good thing is that it's just before the street narrows, so you avoid the bottleneck rush at salaat times that you get further down the street.

There are a number of good Pakistani/Indian restaurants nearby, such as the Faisalabad restaurant, and Bin Dawood supermarket isn't too far.

The rooms are spacious (perhaps because we got two quad rooms instead of two doubles), there was ample room for all our luggage, and chairs & coffee tables if guests come to visit you, dressing table and mirror, TV, and fridge. They also have electric kettles and cups in the rooms for you to make tea. There is no ceiling light, so the light in the rooms is a bit dim. In some hotels you can get two rooms with one external connecting door, unfortunately they don't have these, so women have to keep hijaab on a lot of the time to go from one room to the next.

The bathrooms were lovely, spacious, and clean, with built in clothes lines, hairdryers etc. One of the cleaners said to us was that all you need to do is turn up with your clothes and they can provide the rest!

Breakfast was good, mainly geared to the Arab taste, but also had cereal, scrambled eggs, rolls, tea etc. I particularly liked their doughnuts and cakes. You can't take food to your room, so if you need to, eg for an ill member of your party, you must ask reception who will tell the head waiter.

The staff were polite, helpful and friendly, the rooms were cleaned to a very good standard, and the cleaning was prompt and thorough. If you put your bin outside your room, it was emptied within an hour.

The only drawback being that when we were there, some days one of the lifts wasn't working but they did always call out engineers to solve it or some days it seemed to skip floors.

Other than that we really enjoyed our stay and would stay there again and recommend to others.

Eiman Inn Group has 3 hotels into hijra street past the khabootar chowk and are all super duper 3 star plus hotels. Dar Eiman Grand is a different one and was called Dar as Salam before taken over by Dar Eiman Group.

Br. Ismail is Dar Eiman Grand the one that is to the right of Faislabad restaurant and next to the money exchangers?

Depends on which way you stand. If you stand facing the restaurant, it is to your right and, yes, next to the money exchanger. Next to it is the Kamil and Huda Karim.

How's the "Movenpick Hotel"?? Anyone whose had any experience with it?
    "For, Believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts, and when they hear His signs rehearsed, find their faith strengthened, and put (all) their trust in their Lord..."
    Noble Quran 8:2

Assalaamu alaikum,

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    Eiman Inn Group has 3 hotels into hijra street past the khabootar chowk and are all super duper 3 star plus hotels. Dar Eiman Grand is a different one and was called Dar as Salam before taken over by Dar Eiman Group.
    I said in my earlier post that Dar al Eiman Grand had been previously also called Eiman Inn (due to the name on the signage), which it actually hasn't, and now I realise where the whole confusion in the thread has arisen.

When you look at the Eiman Inn group of hotels (of which Dar al Eiman Grand is one), the name that is most prominent is the name of the chain rather than the actual individual hotel. (This may have changed now)

Here's a pic of Dar al Eiman Grand:

And here's a pic of another hotel in the chain:

That's probably how the confusion arises, as the actual name of the hotel is not too prominent compared to the name of the chain. It's easy to think they're called Eiman Inn.

So, if you get told you'll be staying in the Eiman Inn hotel, please note that it is a chain, and you need to clarify exactly which hotel is being referred to, i.e. it's actual name, and where it is.
    Last edited by Earthling1; 22-05-11 at 03:53 PM.

Assalaamu alaikum,

I said in my earlier post that Dar al Eiman Grand had been previously also called Eiman Inn (due to the name on the signage), which it actually hasn't, and now I realise where the whole confusion in the thread has arisen.

When you look at the Eiman Inn group of hotels (of which Dar al Eiman Grand is one), the name that is most prominent is the name of the chain rather than the actual individual hotel. (This may have changed now)

Here's a pic of Dar al Eiman Grand:

And here's a pic of another hotel in the chain:

That's probably how the confusion arises, as the actual name of the hotel is not too prominent compared to the name of the chain. It's easy to think they're called Eiman Inn.

So, if you get told you'll be staying in the Eiman Inn hotel, please note that it is a chain, and you need to clarify exactly which hotel is being referred to, i.e. it's actual name, and where it is.
    Eiman Inn chain is different from Dar Eiman Group.

Dar Eiman Grand, used to be Dar as Salam, belongs to Dar Eiman Group who also owns Dar Eiman Royal next to Safwa Orchid.

Assalaamu alaikum.
    ^ That being the case, I'm confused as to why Dar al Eiman Grand says Eiman Inn on it so prominently...

Assalaamu alaikum.
    ^ That being the case, I'm confused as to why Dar al Eiman Grand says Eiman Inn on it so prominently...
    Does it matter who owns the hotel?