Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Tafseer Class, Tafseer Ibn Katheer, Saturday 6:30pm GMT (7:30pm BST/GMT+1) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Arrow search for lecture by abdul hamid kishk in english, mp3...

salam alaikum,
    i search to download lectures by abdul hamid kishk rahimahullah.. in mp3 format to download inshaAllah
    anyone? inshaAllah

wa salam
    rukayya
    "what can my enemies do to me: my garden and my paradise are in my brest, whereever i go they are with me. if my enemies kill me, i become a martyr and if they banish me from my country, i go abroad as a tourist, and by imprisoning me, try me, they allow me to have solitude" - Imam Ibn Taymiyah

Re: search for lecture by abdul hamid kishk in english, mp3...

wa `alaykum salam,

Not sure if this is very helpful, but there are quite a few of the Shaykh's talks on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...4%D9%83&page=1

I'll see if I can find some .mp3's as well inshAllah