Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Lightbulb Help - Umrah for the Month of Ramadan...

My husband and I would like to go for Umrah for the whole month of Ramadan Insha'allah... does anyone know of any good trustworthy companies that have such packages. I know I can Google it but so many people get conned, I would rather go with someone people have been with before and are reliable.

“The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
    www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

Re: Help - Umrah for the Month of Ramadan...

Brother Ismail Simjee is the expert on this......contact him Insha'Allah, he is a poster on the forum
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

Icon12 Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    Brother Ismail Simjee is the expert on this......contact him Insha'Allah, he is a poster on the forum
    It took me so long to find his name, do you know how many names there are beginning with 'I' on this forum? but I have contacted him.

“The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
    www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

::eek:: Wow...

With al-hidaayah just the last 15 nights is £1800 and that was last year and this year it's going to be more when announced. Ramadan for the month will therefore be the same if not more than Hajj!!!
    www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

http://www.satiatours.com/

Give these people a call

Ask to speak to Hafiz Allahrakhu Satia and tell him your a friend of mine ( i've repped u my name )......

....alot of people find them over priced but he will negotiate.

Alhumdollilah, the only reason I recommend them is because Ive travelled with my rather ill mother on more than one occasion with them and have also performed Umrah during Ramadhan. And Alhumdollilah they have been brilliant ever single time.

If I remember correctly...that time Mum ended up in hospital the night she got to Makkah 2 days prior to Ramadhan....they took her to hospital whilst dad and I went to perform Umrah.....and Alhumdollilah they looked after her well.....lol.....

My sister recently went to Hajj.....she found the group staisfactory, but I wouldnt travel with him and neither would I recommend him.

But Satia Tours I do recommend!!!
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

Lightbulb Mashallah

Quote Originally Posted by Jenicca View Post
    http://www.satiatours.com/

Give these people a call

Ask to speak to Hafiz Allahrakhu Satia and tell him your a friend of mine ( i've repped u my name )......

....alot of people find them over priced but he will negotiate.

Alhumdollilah, the only reason I recommend them is because Ive travelled with my rather ill mother on more than one occasion with them and have also performed Umrah during Ramadhan. And Alhumdollilah they have been brilliant ever single time.

If I remember correctly...that time Mum ended up in hospital the night she got to Makkah 2 days prior to Ramadhan....they took her to hospital whilst dad and I went to perform Umrah.....and Alhumdollilah they looked after her well.....lol.....

My sister recently went to Hajj.....she found the group staisfactory, but I wouldnt travel with him and neither would I recommend him.

But Satia Tours I do recommend!!!
    They sound really nice. I called but he wasn't there as he is leaving for Umrah but they said last year it was £2000 and this year it will be even more
    www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

InshaAllah I will respond. Give me a couple of days as I am extremely busy with passports for umrah.

Lightbulb Alhumdulillah

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    InshaAllah I will respond. Give me a couple of days as I am extremely busy with passports for umrah.
    www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

See the thread "high prices for Ramadan and Haj".

Lightbulb Help...

www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

Sabbir Kothia in Preston own this company.

Get him to provide you a quote whilst trying out :

Sky Direct Travel in Bolton...They have some good locations for Ramadan.

Icon14 Thank you

Sabbir Kothia in Preston own this company.

Get him to provide you a quote whilst trying out :

Sky Direct Travel in Bolton...They have some good locations for Ramadan.
    Sky Travel seems very cheap for Ramadan, are they reliable?

www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

I can vouch for them because they actually are an extension of a very large Hajj/Umra Group in India.

I think the lower rates they offer is because of this connection and the benefit of bulk bookings or perhaps even taking over the whole hotel.

Abdul is the name of the Bolton based company. Speak to him directly and, if you wish, name me as the guilty one referring you to him.

However, ultimately, who you book with is your decision.

I can vouch for many others too such as Satia, Khadim al Hujjaj, Zahid Tours, To Haram Ltd, Dome Tours, Khidmah Tours, Al Hijaz and so on.

Lightbulb Alhumdulillah

I can vouch for them because they actually are an extension of a very large Hajj/Umra Group in India.

I think the lower rates they offer is because of this connection and the benefit of bulk bookings or perhaps even taking over the whole hotel.

Abdul is the name of the Bolton based company. Speak to him directly and, if you wish, name me as the guilty one referring you to him.

However, ultimately, who you book with is your decision.

I can vouch for many others too such as Satia, Khadim al Hujjaj, Zahid Tours, To Haram Ltd, Dome Tours, Khidmah Tours, Al Hijaz and so on.
    Thank you for all your help, it is much appreciated as I was so worried about who to go with as there are so many dodgy companies out there who take your money and disappear or you have no visa or no hotel etc.

Who would you say is the best to go with in terms or reliablity?

www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

I'm also going for the last 15 days Inshallah just waiting for a few prices from M Zahid in Blackburn and Al-Hiddayah who are still finalising prices however they think it may be slightly cheaper than last year so just hanging on. Negative side for me is that those who I want to go with ie Satia are spending last 10 days in Madinah where as I want to spend them in Makkah.

Has anyone ever been with Khadim al Hujjaj ? Are they reliable ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deenie Man View Post
    Has anyone ever been with Khadim al Hujjaj ? Are they reliable ?
    is that Yusuf and Abdur Rasheed Hakim from Blackburn?....did first Hajj with them Alhumdollilah, a very good group but that was 8/9 years ago!
    Last edited by Jenicca; 13-05-09 at 11:35 AM.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

Re: Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Nazias View Post
    Sky Travel seems very cheap for Ramadan, are they reliable?

Salaam Alaikum

Did you find out about this?

I am looking for something for my parents too, I might need to go as well because things will be hard for my Dad.

I am trying to get them to spend the last 2 weeks in Madinah instead of Makkah as there are less crowds and more hotels.

I need a travel Agent based in London if possible.

Could you send me the number and prices of the people you have checked with? JZK

Ma'salaam

Blackburn it is don't know if thats their name though. Why have you been with them

Quote Originally Posted by Deenie Man View Post
    Blackburn it is don't know if thats their name though. Why have you been with them
    I did Hajj with them 8/9 years ago, they were a good group at the time, although I think they've always been a little more expensive.

I think they changed their names to Mubarak Tours....not sure, maybe bro simjee can confirm this. Someone I know travlled with them 2 years ago and apparently it was very good.....
    Last edited by Jenicca; 13-05-09 at 11:41 AM.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

Revive A Sunnah

The Qur'an Club !!

Lightbulb Alhumdulillah

Quote Originally Posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
    Salaam Alaikum

Did you find out about this?

I am looking for something for my parents too, I might need to go as well because things will be hard for my Dad.

I am trying to get them to spend the last 2 weeks in Madinah instead of Makkah as there are less crowds and more hotels.

I need a travel Agent based in London if possible.

Could you send me the number and prices of the people you have checked with? JZK

Ma'salaam
    Walaikum salam,

Ismail Simjee suggested them in the previous posts in this thread ad I just googled it: www.skydirecttravel.co.uk

Insha'allah I will call more in the week and post it here for you too.

www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

Re: Alhumdulillah

Walaikum salam,

Ismail Simjee suggested them in the previous posts in this thread ad I just googled it: www.skydirecttravel.co.uk

Insha'allah I will call more in the week and post it here for you too.

The prices for the whole month (cheapest) is £1980 per person excluding flights - that's quite expensive compared to some other quotes I am getting.

In fact http://www.satiatours.com/ seem cheaper.
    Last edited by AbuIbraheem.; 13-05-09 at 01:47 PM.

Icon9 Really...

The prices for the whole month (cheapest) is £1980 per person excluding flights - that's quite expensive compared to some other quotes I am getting.
    Their two weeks was pretty good as I'm looking at both as we may not be able to go for the month due to his mum etc. Where did you get quotes from?
    www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

Re: Really...

Their two weeks was pretty good as I'm looking at both as we may not be able to go for the month due to his mum etc. Where did you get quotes from?
    The website.

My mum says she got a quote for £1800 each for the whole month Including flights - sounds a bit cheap to me, I think she might have got mixed up!

She said it was from Hillside Travels, or One Stop , I can't remember, both are based in London

Lightbulb Apologies

The website.

My mum says she got a quote for £1800 each for the whole month Including flights - sounds a bit cheap to me, I think she might have got mixed up!

She said it was from Hillside Travels, or One Stop , I can't remember, both are based in London
    I meant the pther quote you had.
    www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

I know Khadim ul Hujjaj very well and, quite honestly, I am very close to them in my business deals.

They have been around many many years and from them sprouted four other groups two of which has ceased trading. Mubarak is one of the two left.

Yusuf and Abdul Rasheed Hakim are the two brothers who operate this group.

Khadim ul Hujjaj offer a better price range than all the others. But all the others that I name are equally reputable in their credibility and professional in their service provision.

One reader says that he is not booking with Satia because the last ten days of Ramadan he wants to spend is in Makkah and Satia does not offer that.

Sadly, all tour operators offer this schedule and very few, such as perhaps, Al Hidaya, would give you the last 10 days in Makkah simply because it is extremely expensive.

I got a Quote from Road to Makkah for the following:

35 Days - last 13 in Madinah.

£2215 Each - Including Direct Return Flights

Staying in Makkah at As Salaam Palace (Misfalah)
    Madinah - Al Andulus Dar Al Khair

Good Price?

I got a quote from Hillside Travels in Green Street which seems very cheap.

£1750 including BA Flights for the Whole Ramadhan - going out 20th August and back 26th September.

I don't know about hotels.

Bakkah Plaza - Misfalah

New Al Sahir in Madinah

Anyone know where these hotels are?

I got a quote from Hillside Travels in Green Street which seems very cheap.

£1750 including BA Flights for the Whole Ramadhan - going out 20th August and back 26th September.

I don't know about hotels.

Bakkah Plaza - Misfalah

New Al Sahir in Madinah

Anyone know where these hotels are?
    The price paid begets the service. Did you ask them whether they are registered with anybody anywhere?

I got a Quote from Road to Makkah for the following:

35 Days - last 13 in Madinah.

£2215 Each - Including Direct Return Flights

Staying in Makkah at As Salaam Palace (Misfalah)
    Madinah - Al Andulus Dar Al Khair

Good Price?

Pricey. But reputable operator backed up by another reputable Jeddah based company called Al Qassawa.

The price paid begets the service. Did you ask them whether they are registered with anybody anywhere?
    They say on their website:

About Us
    Our experience in the travel industry has served our clients well over the past 17 years. Consumers have discovered the value of using professional travel consultants in planning vacations. We stand behind the products we sell and support you if contingencies arise!

We are an IATA approved and ATOL protected agent. We have approval for Biman,pakistan international, Royal Jordanian,yemenia airways, Air India Jet Air and many more Airlines. We can issue tickets instantly from our office. We have 85 Airlines ticket issuing authority plates. We have also money exchance service from the same premises from which our clients can send money anywhere in the world. Exchange rate is available in our website.
    http://www.hillsidetravels.com/hills...snew/about.asp

Any idea where the hotels are Brother?

Also found this:

http://www.holymakkah.co.uk/

£1450 including flights (BA) for the whole month of Ramadhan

Also found this:

http://www.holymakkah.co.uk/

£1450 including flights (BA) for the whole month of Ramadhan
    Hmm, this is confusing.

The guy from the above site says he is supplying the hotels (Bakkah Baity/Plaza and New Al Sahir Centre) to Hillside Travels - but he is selling it for over £2000 for 2 people sharing and £1450 for a Quad room.

He says that Hillside must have their prices wrong!

Stick to those I have named already.

The more you delve in to try and get an economical package the more you will get confused.

The lesser the price the worst the service. That is why I said, clearly, the service begets the price you pay.

Rarely would any operator releasing advertisement on their websites ever admit that theirs may be a dodgy service.

Remember the great scandulous Hajj package from Luton two years ago? The owner has passed away now but his website was unbelievably boastful.

Beware.

Stick to those I have named already.

The more you delve in to try and get an economical package the more you will get confused.

The lesser the price the worst the service. That is why I said, clearly, the service begets the price you pay.

Rarely would any operator releasing advertisement on their websites ever admit that theirs may be a dodgy service.

Remember the great scandulous Hajj package from Luton two years ago? The owner has passed away now but his website was unbelievably boastful.

Beware.
    Well the price has gone up already to £1850 PP - aparently the last prices were wrong.

Its difficult to get my parents to agree to pay over £2200 each!

Salaam,

May be brother Ismail can answer this one.

If I went with a package which was for last 10 days in Madinah would it be possible to go back to Makkah for the 27th night and come back to Madinah.

ie Fly from Madinah to Jeddah or take the VIP Saptco direct to Makkah and back again

If I was to fly would I have to book with the agent from here or can I arrange it when there.

The package that I agree to tailor for my pilgrims are, just like the other large UK operators, which allows pilgrims stay in Makkah during first 19 days and the last part of Ramadan in Madinah.

That is because of the economy of costings.

Having said that I also encourage younger pilgrims to consider travelling to Makkah, by coach, to spend the 23, 25 and 27 nights in Makkah. That way they get many Umras and the noble nights in Makkah and no need to book hotel as they can do Ihtiqaaf for those nights and travel back to Makkah.

Travelling to Makkah from Madina by Air takes longer time and exhausting. You are better off by SAPTO VIP coach which leaves from the front of Elaf Taiyyaba in Madinah and drop you off the Haram in Makkah by Hilton.

Think seriously this proposal even if you are going for just 10 to 12 days.

Well the price has gone up already to £1850 PP - aparently the last prices were wrong.

Its difficult to get my parents to agree to pay over £2200 each!
    I can't help you any further. You cannot have cheap package and have it without any possible problems if not staying some distance away from the Harmain sharifains.

Ramadan is more difficullt than haj. During haj people stay far away and are not that bothered to offer their salah at the Haram. Ramadan is different and everyone wants to be by the haram.

You will find yourself offering salah on the roads and side streets.

[QUOTE=Ismail Simjee;3240068]

Travelling to Makkah from Madina by Air takes longer time and exhausting. You are better off by SAPTO VIP coach which leaves from the front of Elaf Taiyyaba in Madinah and drop you off the Haram in Makkah by Hilton.

How long does it take from Madinah to Makkah on SAPTCO VIP ?

Do I need to take my passport with me ?