Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Teaching salah to your kids!

Assalam-o-Alaikum all,

I would appreciate if someone could tell me any CD or any other helpful way to teach my kid how to memorise salah.

I tried to teach them surahs myself but they were not interested until i got this beautiful Cd of Mishari Alrashid who recites first and then the children follow him afterwards..My kids really liked it and alhamdulillah have memorised 4-5 surahs already of 30th para.

That's the reason I am looking for some CD which would interest them. You could let me know any audio video material or any good weblink about the subject.

jzk

UmmHasan

proud 2b muslimah

ΡΟ : Teaching salah to your kids!

Quote Originally Posted by UmmHasan View Post
    Assalam-o-Alaikum all,

I would appreciate if someone could tell me any CD or any other helpful way to teach my kid how to memorise salah.

I tried to teach them surahs myself but they were not interested until i got this beautiful Cd of Mishari Alrashid who recites first and then the children follow him afterwards..My kids really liked it and alhamdulillah have memorised 4-5 surahs already of 30th para.

That's the reason I am looking for some CD which would interest them. You could let me know any audio video material or any good weblink about the subject.

jzk

UmmHasan

sister try
    http://english.islamway.com/flashpag...=782&hight=438

and this 4 more details

http://www.islamway.com/english/images/prayer/pray4.htm

that is all sister i hope it is helpful

Re: Teaching salah to your kids!

Jazakallah sister for helping me..These links are very good.

Not got any specific recommendations about this - but a very serious recommendation about teaching kids about salat more generally - make sure your kids see you doing salat right from when they are born, so they imitate you, and praise them when they imitate you, so they see always that you are praying many times a day and want to join in, inshaAllah they can learn a lot of the actions and some of the words before they're old enough to learn how to pray properly, inshaAllah they will be more interested to learn it properly too

can't recommend that enough!!!!

i agree with sis dhakkiya, let your children pray with you and hear you praying, subhanallah that is the best way for them to learn some of the surahs we recite in our salah. Do all the 5 prayers with them.
    For The Non-Muslims:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlMBkJme8J4The ProphetSAW sed, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim.Islam- Why Pay For The Disease,When The Cure Is Free