Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Taqleed of only one scholars

Assalamu alaykum

I would like to know how can I explain to someone that it is compulsory to make taqleed of only one Imam. Can someone please hjelp. Jzkl in advanced.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Re: Taqleed of only one scholars

No body follows any imam, they follow a school. And 4 school is builded by the best students of their time.

Will try to find somethign about takleed shakhsi inshallah.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by junaid123 View Post
    No body follows any imam, they follow a school. And 4 school is builded by the best students of their time.

Will try to find somethign about takleed shakhsi inshallah.
    Okay, JAZAKALLAH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can no one help me. Did you not find anything?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Assalamu `alaykum,

Does this help?

The Legal Status of Following a Madhab, Taqi Uthmani,

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Lega...ingAMadhab.pdf

I just wanted to reiterate what the second poster said because it's a common misconception.

What we follow is not a person, we follow a school of jurisprudence, a school that has certain methodology. We follow a body of knowledge that has been transmitted and corrected generation after generation after generation.

So we have this great four Imams that formalized these schools and then their students came along and revised their works/knowledge and then the students of those students came and did the same and so on... so given this thorough analysis, we have a certain degree of certainty.

Noor.

Ex.Shia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Noorksa View Post
    Assalamu `alaykum,

Does this help?

The Legal Status of Following a Madhab, Taqi Uthmani,

http://www.kalamullah.com/Books/Lega...ingAMadhab.pdf

I just wanted to reiterate what the second poster said because it's a common misconception.

What we follow is not a person, we follow a school of jurisprudence, a school that has certain methodology. We follow a body of knowledge that has been transmitted and corrected generation after generation after generation.

So we have this great four Imams that formalized these schools and then their students came along and revised their works/knowledge and then the students of those students came and did the same and so on... so given this thorough analysis, we have a certain degree of certainty.

Noor.
    is this allow in islam to follow just deen instead of madahab/fiqh like ahlul hadith doing.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIJAN1001 View Post
    is this allow in islam to follow just deen instead of madahab/fiqh like ahlul hadith doing.
    what is the different between just deen and fiqh? read the book before more funny comments come.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Ex.Shia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

what is the different between just deen and fiqh? read the book before more funny comments come.
    islam is deen and interpritation of islam call deen, like we have four famous madahab (hanafi, shafai, maliki and hanbili).

ahlul hadith did not follow any madahab, they follow quran and
    hadith.

also tahir-ul-qadri, zakir naik, ghulam murtaza malim javaid ahmed ghamdi and dr. israr ahmed confirmed such.

Last edited by ALIJAN1001; 15-12-08 at 11:10 AM. Reason: addition.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

islam is deen and interpritation of islam call deen, like we have four famous madahab (hanafi, shafai, maliki and hanbili).

ahlul hadith did not follow any madahab, they follow quran and
    hadith.
    so you dont need any interpratation? and what can be found in madhab? no quran and hadith? some new sources?

And why do you mention some dudes, who are not even scholar? all are doctor of dunya degrees.

we ask for medicine to a doctor and anot a pilot.

Read the book, before you show your ignorance. we have husn dhan for you. read the book first inshallah.
    Last edited by junaid123; 15-12-08 at 11:51 AM.

Ex.Shia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so you dont need any interpratation? and what can be found in madhab? no quran and hadith? some new sources?

And why do you mention some dudes, who are not even scholar? all are doctor of dunya degrees.

we ask for medicine to a doctor and anot a pilot.

Read the book, before you show your ignorance. we have husn dhan for you. read the book first inshallah.
    brother i just want my answer that "if some one do not follow any madahab like hanafi, maliki etc is that all in islam.

i never said that i am doing thing.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

brother i just want my answer that "if some one do not follow any madahab like hanafi, maliki etc is that all in islam.
    answer my question first please:

Ex.Shia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

answer my question first please:
    many ulma like tahir-ul-qadri, javaid ahmed ghamdi, zakir naik, dr israr ahmed and others did say that it is allowed in islam.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

many ulma like tahir-ul-qadri, javaid ahmed ghamdi, zakir naik, dr israr ahmed and others did say that it is allowed in islam.
    who told you they are ulama? and still waiting for my answer:

Ex.Shia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

who told you they are ulama? and still waiting for my answer:
    go and google their name i did not care about dr. tahir-ul-qadri (he is a lier) remaining are true aalim.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

go and google their name i did not care about dr. tahir-ul-qadri (he is a lier) remaining are true aalim.
    still waiting who told you dr.zaakir naik or dr.israr ahmad is scholar?

and still waiting for my answer:

Ex.Shia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

still waiting who told you dr.zaakir naik or dr.israr ahmad is scholar?

and still waiting for my answer:
    give me any saying of prophet pbuh that says that taqleen only one scholars.

zakir naik and israr ahmed are scholar or not scholar this is not topic, they have thousands of ppls as their followers.

i am shafai, not ahlul hadith, i just need to know that in islam this is necessary to follow fiq.

just answer this is in quran and hadith, i have to give this to some one els.

this is not for me.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

give me any saying of prophet pbuh that says that taqleen only one scholars.
    first answer my question please, dont hide your face:

zakir naik and israr ahmed are scholar or not scholar this is not topic, they have thousands of ppls as their followers.
    we are followers of prophet mohammad(sw). dajjal will also have thousends of followers.

Ex.Shia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

first answer my question please, dont hide your face:

we are followers of prophet mohammad(sw). dajjal will also have thousends of followers.
    brother i need answer of my question i am not scholar of fiq, so i can answer such what i need to provide my ahlul hadith freind who asked me to provide any saying of prophet pbuh who teach us follow fiq.

hope you understand.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

brother i need answer of my question i am not scholar of fiq,
    i cant answer your question untill you answer me what you understand about just deen and fiqh. you didn´t start to questiong first, you started to giving defination first. and i was the person who was questioning first. so please answer my question

you said something, and i ask this things:

Ex.Shia
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i cant answer your question untill you answer me what you understand about just deen and fiqh. you didn´t start to questiong first, you started to giving defination first. and i was the person who was questioning first. so please answer my question

you said something, and i ask this things:
    My dear junaid.

i already told you that i am not scholar, i was shia and coverted in muslim 6 years back, a freind of me ahlul hadith asked me such question if you have answer of such question give i will forwarded to him.

thanks.
    Syed Ali Jan Jaffery Isphani (Ex.Shia)

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

a freind of me ahlul hadith asked me such question if you have answer of such question give i will forwarded to him.
    If you are a revert or not its not necessary to know everything, and also not bad if you dont know. =)

ask your friend what is the different between JUST DEEN and FIQH, then you are welcome to get the answer inshallah.=)

PS: and i was jahil, and come back to islam 5 years ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Umaymah1989 View Post
    Assalamu alaykum

I would like to know how can I explain to someone that it is compulsory to make taqleed of only one Imam. Can someone please hjelp. Jzkl in advanced.
    http://www.al-inaam.com/fataawa/taqleed_shakhsi.htm

I think inshallah this will help you in understanding better.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

ASSALAM ALAIKUM

IT IS WELL KNOWN TAQLEED is haram . from various ahadeeeth we know we should not believe any hadeeth unless it is confirmed it is authentic one.we should rather b curiuos to know whether this has been spoken by our pyare Muhammad SAW.

MUHAMAd (SAW) says"those who speak referring me what i have not spoken,he should understand he is reserving his seat in the hellfire." so be careful nd particular regarding ahadeeth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation Re: Taqleed of only one scholars

[QUOTE=sajid akhtar;2950860]ASSALAM ALAIKUM

IT IS WELL KNOWN TAQLEED is haram . from various ahadeeeth we know we should not believe any hadeeth unless it is confirmed it is authentic one.we should rather b curiuos to know whether this has been spoken by our pyare Muhammad SAW.

MUHAMAd (SAW) says"those who speak referring me what i have not spoken,he should understand he is reserving his seat in the hellfire." so be careful nd particular regarding ahadeeth.(sahih BUKHARI)
    Last edited by sajid akhtar; 16-12-08 at 07:12 AM. Reason: MISSSED QUOTING SOURCE

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    54 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sajid akhtar View Post
    ASSALAM ALAIKUM

MUHAMAd (SAW) says"those who speak referring me what i have not spoken,he should understand he is reserving his seat in the hellfire." so be careful nd particular regarding ahadeeth.
    so now taqleed is haraam yeah?

I dunno from where jokers like you learn your deen and start to behave like self style know-it-all DIY muftis.

Why dont you keep your opinions to yourself and shut your gob before you utter crap like this.
    لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sajid akhtar View Post
    IT IS WELL KNOWN TAQLEED is haram .
    we dont know. teach us yaaa sheikh.

by the way, it wasn´t roight place to through rubbish joke like this. read this thread first inshallah:

http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=193329
    Last edited by junaid123; 16-12-08 at 11:02 AM.