Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Help- quran teacher needed.

Assalaam alaikum,

Anybody know of a Quran teacher (Maulana, Hafiz, Alim , Imam) to help a revert brother, he wishes to have private tuition, preferably to study on Sunday, and has to be in East/North London, if anybody can help please forward me the details. And he is willing to pay for his tuition if need be

Re: Help- quran teacher needed.

14 views and no HELP.

I viewed but can't help I'm afraid later on when forum is busier somebody will have a clue?
    It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Wsalaam
    My brother in law could do it.

He really wanted to teach people who were learning Hifz (advanced level) but I can ask him if he'll teach a beginner.

Can this bro read Qura'an ?

Ma'salaam

Quote Originally Posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
    Wsalaam
    My brother in law could do it.

He really wanted to teach people who were learning Hifz (advanced level) but I can ask him if he'll teach a beginner.

Can this bro read Qura'an ?

Ma'salaam
    He cant pray or read, he's a revert akhi, a spring chicken

Quote Originally Posted by (*_Hamzah View Post
    He cant pray or read, he's a revert akhi, a spring chicken
    There is a 'New Muslim' circle in ELM at the weekends, go there and find out about it.

They support new Muslims in these things.

My brother in law has Ijzaza in Hifz and Tajweed but he is probably not the best person to teach this brother.

You don't need and 'Alim/Hafiz etc to teach someone the basics of Islam.

Most of us should be able to teach him this.

Take him to anyone who knows how to pray and read Quran - get him to learn the basics.

Every Masjid should offer the service to teach him the basics of Islam - this is a Fard Kiffayyah on all of us.

SO BROTHERS IN EAST LONDON - VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by AbuHaneefah View Post
    There is a 'New Muslim' circle in ELM at the weekends, go there and find out about it.

They support new Muslims in these things.

My brother in law has Ijzaza in Hifz and Tajweed but he is probably not the best person to teach this brother.

You don't need and 'Alim/Hafiz etc to teach someone the basics of Islam.

Most of us should be able to teach him this.

Take him to anyone who knows how to pray and read Quran - get him to learn the basics.

Every Masjid should offer the service to teach him the basics of Islam - this is a Fard Kiffayyah on all of us.

SO BROTHERS IN EAST LONDON - VOLUNTEER YOUR TIME NOW!

for the information, you have been very helpful, May Allah swt reward you.

Please consider this Online Quran Academy http://www.quranfocus.com . They have qualified tutors, one to one lessons, lowest monthly fee, one week free trial, no advance fee, send fee via Paypal. Please contact info@quranfocus.com

Assalaam alaikum,

Anybody know of a Quran teacher (Maulana, Hafiz, Alim , Imam) to help a revert brother, he wishes to have private tuition, preferably to study on Sunday, and has to be in East/North London, if anybody can help please forward me the details. And he is willing to pay for his tuition if need be
    Walaikum as-salam.yes i can teach i am kazi mohammad israil (hafiz) & here is my email address mdbappy@gmail.com

Salaam
    Shaikh Hassan Almaghrabi teaches over skype. His details are posted here:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCi7O0MZSnc

Salam,
    Im Usman frm Khi Pakistan'' Im Teaching Quran Online from last 2 years' I did my Hifz-e-Quran from IQRA Madressa here in Karachi'...I can teach Qaida With proper Tajweedh, as wel as... I can Help those who gets difficulties in reading Quran. Cell:0332-3032627

I can teach Quran

AOA sir how are you i just read your mail i am Hifiza e Quran n i have 8 year experience of teaching Quran and i m interested in teaching Quran you can contact me any time. i m 24*7 available my cell number is +923469526165 or email me adil_jalal_a@yahoo.com

Assalammualikum,
    My dear Muslim brothers and sisters are you or your children looking to learn the Quran weather it’s by heart or by looking in. Alhamdulillah by the will of Allah I am a Hafiz and have taken short courses on Islam. I can help you learn the Quran by heart or by looking in with the correct tajweed. I have a experience of 8 years of teaching Quran . Welcome to all ages. Please contact me. on my cell i-e +923469526165 my Skype ID quranforyou or adil_jalal_a@yahoo.com

dear brother if you want to learn quraan online plz leave an email at adress below , we are running online quraan institute, and we have well educated quraan teachers, anwaarul_quraan@yahoo.com
    skype ANWAARUL.QURAAN

Assalaam alaikum,

Assalaam o Alaykum..

I am CERTIFIED (MUJAWWID)Quran& Arabic teacher who has 6 yrs of teaching experience and he is available at everyone's home through Internet. I teach through Skype and use different screen sharing Software as Mikogo for Mushaf and I teach in different languages such as English, Arabic, Urdu, etc. And I am also teaching in USA and Canada many students on Internet and I give one week absolute free trail. If you are interested or anyone interested please let me know as my Skype id is "www.quraninn.com"

wassalaam
    S.M.S

Aslamoalikum,
    Dear S/s
    I saw your message here on this side i have an Experiences of the Holly Quran teaching if you need online teacher i am the one who teach you from Skype to Skype if you interested then reply me soon thank you

Waslaam

Azhar from Abu Dhabi UAE My Mob no is 00971558221831

Arrow I am Quran teacher.

AOA bro
    if u want home tuter so i am avalible.
    I am hafiz quran and aslo know tajweed.
    this is my contect number if u want plz contect.

07506 152045
    07404 330656
    skype id Marry_mughal

Wa alaykomusalam ,

* Teaching Quran and Arabic language for Foreign Muslim Females .

Education Online ...

* Our Yahoo ( wa.ratel@yahoo.com ) & Our Skype ( wa.ratel )
    Last edited by Amatullah Hagar; 18-12-12 at 06:00 PM.

Aoa sister, if he is in need here is a good website that can teach him from Basic Quran Qaida to how to pray and make dua. These people are very educated and helpful.
    http://www.readquranonline.net/

Assalaam alaikum,

Learn and understand Quran with the most suitable teacher in an interesting way.

I'm a certified Qari&Hafiz having online teaching eperience of more than six years. I know good English, Arabic and Urdu-Hindi. I'm also well acquainted with the latest tools and techniques used in online teaching and have sucessfully taught many students from USA, UK and Canada in the past. If you are interested, I can give you the references in personal. Meanwhile, you can post your query or fix your schedule for one week of free trail classes by writing me at UFar056@gmail.com

Note: It is absolute free for Revert/Convert Brothers and Sisters

Assalaam alaikum,

Brother,
    You can also ask the person to check this website www.l2rq.com.
    Its a 100% free website and has sections that start with the very basics (alphabets etc)
    This can be used alone/along with a tutor to learn how to read the noble Quran.