Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Note: All classes with the exception of the Mustalahul Hadeeth and the Tafseer Class will stop until after Eid Al-Adh'haa, and will resume on Monday 6th October 2014.

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

::eek:: 100 year old lady presumed dead wok up from morgue

lahow walla kuwata

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MbCUEi...ature=relateda bit scary but it really opens your eyes to the miricls of allah.

Re: 100 year old lady presumed dead wok up from morgue

It would be even more amazing if she took her shahada right then! assuming she's not already a muslim

This happened in Haiti...you have to wonder if some bokor hit her with some tetrodotoxin
    I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I?

wow... would be interesting to know if she had a dream...
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix.

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

Quote Originally Posted by PiElle2 View Post
    wow... would be interesting to know if she had a dream...
    loll...Didnt any of you find it a bit disturbing?

happens quite often apparently...imagine theyre about to do an autopsy though audu billah..

Stampede victim wakes up in morgue

From correspondents in New Delhi

Agence France-Presse

August 06, 2008 04:48pm

AN Indian pilgrim knocked unconscious in a stampede that killed 150 people woke up in a morgue as doctors prepared to perform a post-mortem examination on him.

Mange Ram, 19, lost consciousness in the stampede triggered by rumours of a landslide that caused panic among thousands of people climbing a steep mountain path, a newspaper reported today.

Mr Ram told the Times of India he awoke in a hospital morgue after Sunday's tragedy at the Naina Devi shrine in the northern state of Himachal Pradesh.

"When I woke up, I was in the middle of a row of bodies waiting for post mortem," he said.

"My throat was parched and I asked for water. Towering over me the doctors and nursing staff at Anandpur Sahib Civil Hospital looked dazed.

"They must have been surprised to see a dead man come alive like that," he said.

Sat Pal Aggarwal, a doctor on the pilgrimage, said few checks were carried out to see if victims were alive and might have been saved.

"People were dumped quite haphazardly into trucks with out following any procedure or checking if they were alive," the newspaper quoted him as saying.

Despite the huge loss of life, the pilgrimage continued only hours after the corpses had been cleared.

The temple, devoted to the goddess Naina Devi, sits on a hilltop in the Himalayas and devotees must climb a narrow stairway to reach it. It has been the site of previous deadly accidents.

Crowd control is poor in India and stampedes are common.

Three years ago, 257 Hindu devotees, mainly women and children, were crushed to death in a stampede at a religious pilgrimage in western India.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-23109,00.html
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

from a few years ago, and he punched the doctor, thought he was trying to kill him..

Brasov - Hospital officials in Romania are investigating the case of a doctor who was punched by a "corpse" in the morgue.

The doctor had to be treated for shock after being punched by teenager Bogdan Georgescu.

The incident took place after the doctor thought he saw Georgescu move, and bent over to investigate.

The youngster, 16, was taken to the morgue at Brasov County Hospital in Brasov after collapsing and showing no signs of life.

He was declared dead on arrival and his body was moved to the morgue.

The teenager said: "I woke up and had no idea where I was, I looked to the left and to the right and saw dead women on either side of me, and then I saw this man coming towards me in a white coat.

"I just panicked. I thought he was going to kill me."

The youngster, from Fagaras, is now being treated in the neurological ward to find out the cause of his collapse.

He said: "The last thing I remember is drinking coffee with my brother, and then I woke up in the morgue."

The doctor was allowed to take time off work after being treated for shock.

Ananova.com
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

This stuff is creepy. How do these guys wake up

Quote Originally Posted by adil786 View Post
    This stuff is creepy. How do these guys wake up
    i take it you never handled dead bodies eh?! ahh well.. you soon get used to it... nothing like a dead body to put life into perspective!

tyr it one day!

Odan

"This video is no longer available" It appears i am the only one who gets this message?

I've seen many cases on TV of people thought too be dead, only too wake up afterwards. Once, they were starting the autopsy..and starting too cut the person open....

Quote Originally Posted by Mikha’eel View Post
    "This video is no longer available" It appears i am the only one who gets this message?

I've seen many cases on TV of people thought too be dead, only too wake up afterwards. Once, they were starting the autopsy..and starting too cut the person open....
    hmm it works just checked, it http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MbCUEiShUJo

the report is all in french anyway, just shows ppl coming to look at the poor woman who is laying on a stretcher.

The Prophet said:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Quote Originally Posted by cynerain View Post
    loll...Didnt any of you find it a bit disturbing?

which part do you find disturbing...? the death? the revival? the old woman? her body? the people around her or us with our comments...?
    "There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path." - Morpheus, The Matrix.

"It would not be reasonable in me if I did not serve Him Who created me, and to Whom ye shall (all) be brought back." Surah 36:22. Ya Sin (Yusuf Ali Translation)

It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
    -Muslim

Quote Originally Posted by Guvna View Post
    i take it you never handled dead bodies eh?! ahh well.. you soon get used to it... nothing like a dead body to put life into perspective!

tyr it one day!
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by adil786 View Post
    lol
    whats so weird abooot that!?!?

Morris
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by `asiya View Post

Brasov - Hospital officials in Romania are investigating the case of a doctor who was punched by a "corpse" in the morgue.

The doctor had to be treated for shock after being punched by teenager Bogdan Georgescu.

Poor Bloke!