I'm saving it!
    Gone

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1603 Post(s)

: Re: Knowledge of Allah is my Capital

Question:

Does the punishment of the grave include the disobedient believer or is it specific for the disbeliever?
    Answer:

The ceaseless punishment of the grave is for the munaafiq (hypocrite) and for the kaafir (disbeliever).
    As for the disobedient mu'min (believer) then he may be punished in the grave because it is established in the Saheehain (the two Saheehs) from the hadeeth of Ibn 'Abbaas ( ) that the Prophet ( ) while passing by two graves said: "They (their occupants) are being tormented, but they are not tormented for a grievous sin. One of them did not keep himself safe from being defiled by urine and the other carried tales (nameemah)." [1]
    And it is well known that they (the occupants of the graves) were Muslims.
    NOTES
    (1) Reported in Saheeh Bukhaari and Muslim. Narrated Ibn 'Abbaas: The Prophet once passed by two graves and said, "These two persons are being tortured not for a major sin (to avoid). One of them never saved himself from being soiled with his urine, while the other used to go about with calumnies (to make enmity between friends)." The Prophet then took a green leaf of a date-palm tree, split it into (pieces) and fixed one on each grave. They said, "O Allaah's Apostle! Why have you done so?" He replied, "I hope that their punishment might be lessened till these (the pieces of the leaf) become dry."
    Shaykh Muhammad bin Saalih al-`Uthaymeen Majmoo' Fataawa wa Rasa'il - Volume Two, Number 154
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1603 Post(s)

: Re: Knowledge of Allah is my Capital

Education in Islam

Most of the times when we think about education, by default the western concept of education come to our mind which lacks the essential knowledge of faith i.e. the existence of Allah as our Lord and His sole right to be worshipped wholeheartedly by all human beings. Education for majority of this world means secular education which tends to give more emphasis on job-oriented goals. Unfortunately we Muslims are also getting deceived by this sort of education and starting to believe that the only way to success is to get secular education.

Sometimes parents do not have any intention to bring up their children in proper Islamic way. Instead, the secular education becomes the only priority. However, I do believe that secular education is necessary in order to succeed in this world but there should be more priority given to become the true vicegerent (khalifa) of Allah on this earth. In fact, this concept of secular education is alien to Islam.

Islam is a way of life not just a mere religion. Education entails everything that brings you closer to Allah SWT. For example, being a doctor makes you have more knowledge about Allah SWTs magnificent and sophisticated creations as well as serving His creation to the best. Through this profession, you tend to be more able to worship Allah with proper understanding. That is just an example of one profession. There are plenty of other noble profession, through which we can manifest our devoutness and love for our Creator Allah SWT.

In Islam, education is comprehensive and we do not need to separate this system into secular and divine. Its in fact during the renaissance period of Europe , the so called intelligent people came up with idea of separating religion from every aspect of public life , thus religion was forced to be confined in private arena and science and technology become godless arena. We can see the devastating effect of that in our modern life. We as the super intelligent beings of twenty first century have managed to kill more innocent people in more sophisticated ways than ever before!

Even in Muslim world, the effect of renaissance was corrupting the empty minds of so-called Muslims. When Muslims are not practising their deen properly, they get deviated quite easily by Satan and his agents. Thus, the history of colonialism and imperialism gives us the vivid picture of polluting and corrupting the Muslim mind with secular ideas. Unfortunately during that period majority of Muslims also fell into trap of divide and rule policy and ended up having two groups in a same society: one educated in western tradition and enjoying the fruits of prosperity and the other ended up with so called religious education and trapped in limited field of religious institutions which were disappearing quite rapidly. You can see the example of this in every country. Thus, you can notice around Muslim world traditionally the intelligent kid is sent to become a doctor or an engineer and the dumb one is sent to madrasa ( religious institution) to become a alim(Alim is one who has attended a reliable institution and received sound knowledge of the Quran, Sunnah, Fiqh and Arabic from qualified tutors) . Sadly we tend to underestimate the importance of religious education. Societies as a whole dont view religious education as something cool and trendy. I cant blame them that much as I personally would not send my children to madrasa as the track record of them are unfortunately not that good either. I believe Islam promotes very strongly to be smart and best in both worlds. Even in the Quran Allah SWT has taught us a prayer where we can ask for the best of both worlds.

Let us as Muslim mothers, educate our self with the best of both and teach our children to be balanced in their perspective. If we as mother do our job properly, Insha-Allah our sons and daughters will carry the real message of Islam which will free this world from all the false and dangerous ideas, Insha-Allah. May Allah SWT guide us towards the right path.
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1603 Post(s)

Re: : Re: Knowledge of Allah is my Capital

“None will enter Paradise but will be shown the place he would have occupied in the (Hell) Fire if he had rejected faith, so that he may be more thankful; and none will enter the (Hell) Fire but will be shown the place he would have occupied in Paradise if he had faith, so that may be a cause of sorrow for him.” (Sahih Bukhari – Book #76, Hadith #573)
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1603 Post(s)

Re: : Re: Knowledge of Allah is my Capital

O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued.
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Knowledge of Allah is my Capital

Quote Originally Posted by love00 View Post
    This is so nice
    I'm saving it!
    Good, keep it continue.

Mentioned
    317 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2480 Post(s)

Re: Knowledge of Allah is my Capital

AbuMubarak brother please keep it going its wonderful. May Allah reward for it
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak