Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

LIVE Arabic Classes with Abu Mus'ab Wednesday 8:30PM GMT (9:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Note: All classes are still on the old times of GMT, not GMT +1 a.k.a. BST, with the exception of the Tafseer Class, for that will be done at 7:30pm GMT, or 6:30pm GMT+1/BST

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    LMGP
    Guests

Question about black seed oil and hair loss how it works

I read that black seed oil helps and regrows hair but ive never seen real prof of this, is there any links or any one in this forum who used black seed oil for hair loss let me

LMGP
    Guests

Re: Question about black seed oil and hair loss how it works

anybody...................................

reply back
    Guests

i do...but dont know how to apply it...i just drink it alone or sumtimes wth honey.

I've read that castor oil may help with hair growth, I also know a few women who 'd swear that it works, they use it on their lashes to make them thicker and on their hair and scalp to prevent loss and speed up growth. A cousin of mine uses a mixture of castor oil and olive oil.

I also know others who use vaseline on their lashes and eyebrows for this purpose as well.

I haven't personally tried any of the above though, you could try it, if you want. I don't know about black seed oil, sorry.
    The Prophet said: "The Muslim Ummah is a unique Ummah among the whole of mankind: Their Land is one, their War is one, their Peace is one, their Honor is one and their Trust is one." (Ahmed)

Replying back
    Guests

where can you get castor oil?

Jzk

Black Seed Oil: Keep Your Hair and Skin Healthy Just Like The Ancient Europeans

Black seed has a long tradition in the area of beauty care. Texts from the ancient Orient and from 1st century Europe, as recorded by Pliny, report extensive traditional use for black seed oil in hair and skin care.

There are many well-established recipes for maintaining and restoring beauty with the help of black seed. Just like the skin, the hair also reflects the general condition of the body. Taking black seed oil internally appears to contribute to healthy hair by regulating various bodily functions. People during the Middle Ages used many plants and herbs in their daily life. Herbs were used to flavour food and it was commonly believed that a large number of plants contained healing properties. Culpeppers Complete Herbal (17th century) recommends massaging black seed oil into the scalp before washing to maximize hair care and prevent hair loss.

http://www.thehealthierlife.co.uk/na...its-00003.html
    "The world "shams" (sun) is feminine, and "qamar" (moon) is masculine. The sun burns itself out to give light and life to everything around, and the moon is muneer, meaning it reflects the light. Within itself it has no light; it radiates the brilliance of the sun. So when we shine as men, the implication is that we are reflecting the glorious light of our women. May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'aala be pleased with them." - Shaykh Abdullah Adhami

Quote Originally Posted by Replying back View Post
    where can you get castor oil?

Jzk
    I've never really gone to look for it or purchased it yet, but you can try looking for it in drug stores/pharmacies, grocery stores, or supermarkets, you can buy it online as well...I hope u find it Inshaallah.
    The Prophet said: "The Muslim Ummah is a unique Ummah among the whole of mankind: Their Land is one, their War is one, their Peace is one, their Honor is one and their Trust is one." (Ahmed)

Odan

Quote Originally Posted by LMGP View Post
    I read that black seed oil helps and regrows hair but ive never seen real prof of this, is there any links or any one in this forum who used black seed oil for hair loss let me
    As-Salaamu Alaykum,

I had a problem too with hair loss too and i use shampoo, oil treatment and hair mask with black seed oil and hamdulillah my hair looks and i feel it better and the hair loss stopped after the 2nd hair wash with these products. Because in my country i cannot find products with black seed oil, i use shampoo with nettle extract which is as good as the shampoo with black seed oil so if it is hard to find black seed oil products you can use anything which seems natural and which contain nettle extract.

Hope this helps you,
    Ma As-Salaama.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Anonymous User
    Guests

Icon7 Re: Question about black seed oil and hair loss how it works

i have throughly been using black seed oil then i used it with garlic oil, my hair has stopped falling out and has significantly improved. I have been consistent and that is the key to a successful treatment. Do as black seed oil instructs by firstly putting lemon juice on the scalp for 15mins then wash off thoroughly then dry hair and apply black seed oil alongside garlic oil mixed together i highly recommend because they form very powerful components and extra stimulation for the scalp.

Take's time to see result but it's the most cheapest form i've seen
    P.s. take a teaspoon of black seed oil with tea or coffee once a day.

Inshallah results will start showing.

Anon User
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous User View Post
    i have throughly been using black seed oil then i used it with garlic oil, my hair has stopped falling out and has significantly improved. I have been consistent and that is the key to a successful treatment. Do as black seed oil instructs by firstly putting lemon juice on the scalp for 15mins then wash off thoroughly then dry hair and apply black seed oil alongside garlic oil mixed together i highly recommend because they form very powerful components and extra stimulation for the scalp.

Take's time to see result but it's the most cheapest form i've seen
    P.s. take a teaspoon of black seed oil with tea or coffee once a day.

Inshallah results will start showing.
    Salaam,

How often did you apply the black seed oil with lemon juice onto the scalp?
    Thank you for this information

JazakAllah

I use black seed oil on my scalp,neck and forehead, I dont really ingest it I use the seeds for that but the oil works great for me. Stops hair loss and I grow more hair too. I use it every week sometimes 3 times a week and now my hair grows fast.

imranioislam
    Guests

as-salaam walikum

around 7 years ago i suffered from Alopecia, it was on my face being of asian origins natural i am quite hairy, which made my Alopecia more obvious. for around a year and a half i tried everything and nothing worked, one of my friends recommended that i take it orally an and that i rubbed it into the bold spots caused by my alopecia. after around a week i notice a sudden a hair growth. from what i remember it took around 2 and half month to completely go away. i not saying it definately will work for everyone but i found in my case it definitely helped

walikum as-salaam

paws
    Guests

Salam
    i suffered from alopecia abt 2 yrs ago... It was as big as the size of 2 pence coin. I found out from the internet about the black seed oil and i used it with lemon rubbing on the affected area, leaving it on for 15 mins then washing it off n drying it. Then puting the blackseed oil on the area. I used to do it usually at night. And Alhamdulilah it worked like a miracle!!! With in 2 months my hair started to grow back and now it seems like it was never there.

meggie94
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by *Aisha View Post
    I use black seed oil on my scalp,neck and forehead, I dont really ingest it I use the seeds for that but the oil works great for me. Stops hair loss and I grow more hair too. I use it every week sometimes 3 times a week and now my hair grows fast.
    how do you use the black seed oil???do you rub it directly onto your temple area and leave it on for the week or do you wash it out after a certain amount of time has passed (an half an hour to an hour)??

guest22
    Guests

Salams.....
    I came across this thread and wanted to share my experience too. I naturally have thick dark hair alhamdulillah, and there was a point where I noticed that I was shedding a lot of hair, I think sometime after college. And I remember being advised to use the lemon method and found dead it very effective. I had long hair and so was told to cut it shorter and start using this procedure. In addition to this I used to have a teaspoon of blackseed oil in herbal tea everyday, and other improvements in my diet i.e avoid fried and greasy foods. Sounds like a lot when I write it, but once u strategy doing it becomes easy. And it did definitely improve my hair loss situation.
    Also try using a milder shampoo, some products out there are loaded with a ridiculous amount of chemicals! Hope this helps Inshallah.

Umm Hafsa

zoanie
    Guests

i hav question regarding the exact way to use black seed oil.

i want to knw the exact way of doing it.first we need to rub the lemon juice diretly on the scalp,rite?then shampoo?then dry hair,but how?towel dry or completely dry ??second question,can you plz telme the exact quantity of black seed oil we need to take for applying on scalp?and only to the scalp not to the entire hair length?n lastly,shud we leave the oil as it is?i mean we dnt need to wash off then?plz reply soon,im suffering from excessive hairloss.thanx

the master
    Guests

U shouldn't be putting lemon juice on your hair it's an acid it will burn it up.and that guy than said to u after your hair dries to apply garlic oil.I think he's taking the Mickey out of u.he wants to see how stupid a person can be to have their hair stinking of garlic.

Brother it's best to stick to dinner.drink a teaspoon of black seed oil a teaspoon of honey and some cinnamon powder at the same time.I did and my hair loss stopped.