Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered121
    Guests

Question Qur'an in Punjabi

Salaam, does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the Qur'an translated into Punjabi? I've found a few sites online but I would rather have a copy of it.

Wasalaam

Unregistered122
    Guests

Re: Qur'an in Punjabi

*bump*

is there anyone who can be of any help? It's for Daw'ah purposes and I need it quite soon Insha'Allah

Ibrahim77
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered122 View Post
    *bump*

is there anyone who can be of any help? It's for Daw'ah purposes and I need it quite soon Insha'Allah
    http://www.alislam.org/quran/tafseer/?page=1&region=PA

On this page has a Punjabi Quran, but it is in picture format. You could download them all pages. If you know any other text formats please notify me nergun@kristaltasarim.com

www.qurandownload.com has many Quran translations. And also it has databases for web sites or projects.

Salaam, there is a print copy of Qur'an in Punjabi Gurmukhi script here.
    http://store.alislam.org/holqurenand3.html
    It's not currently available, but I just emailed them, and they said to check back in a few weeks & it should be available, inshahAllah. May Allah (swt) accept your good intentions & bring them to fruitition.

bling blah
    Guests

al-islam website is by the ahmadiyyah mirzai, disbelievers in Islam.
    DO NOT TAKE THEIR QUR'AN

Da'wah ila Tawheed

Asalaamu 'alaikum,

Please be aware that the website www.alislam.org is an AHMADIYYAH WEBSITE. Ahmadiyyah are non-Muslims and have nothing to do with Islam since they claim that Ghulam Ahmed was a Prophet of God. This is direct contradiction to the meaning of the Shahaadah, the second half of which is:

"And I bear witness that there is none worthy of being followed in truth except Muhammad (salallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam)"

The Ahmadiyyah are known for producing distorted translations of the Qur'an.

wa salaam

tdhillon
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered121 View Post
    Salaam, does anyone know where I can buy a copy of the Qur'an translated into Punjabi? I've found a few sites online but I would rather have a copy of it.

Wasalaam
    I have copy of Qur'an in Gurmukhi script. Is that what you want? It was published in Amritsar in 1931. My email is: ts-dhillon@hotmail.com