Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Singing the Qur’aan is apostasy

What is the ruling on using a verse of the Qur’aan as a line in a poem? And what is the ruling on singing a verse of the Qur’aan accompanied by music?

Praise be to Allaah.

Including a verse of the Qur’aan in a poem is not permitted, and singing a verse is even more forbidden. This is a form of mocking the Qur’aan, which amounts to apostasy from the religion of Islam.

Shaykh Saalih ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan from Al-Hisbah magazine, issue no. 35, p. 14

http://www.islamqa.com/en/ref/22303/music

Account Disabled
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Singing the Qur’aan is apostasy

Quote Originally Posted by tayfah-mansurah View Post
    What is the ruling on using a verse of the Qur’aan as a line in a poem? And what is the ruling on singing a verse of the Qur’aan accompanied by music?

Praise be to Allaah.

Including a verse of the Qur’aan in a poem is not permitted, and singing a verse is even more forbidden. This is a form of mocking the Qur’aan, which amounts to apostasy from the religion of Islam.

Shaykh Saalih ibn Fawzaan al-Fawzaan from Al-Hisbah magazine, issue no. 35, p. 14

I think this is one of those many instances where knowledge of classical Arabic is crucial.

In English we would without question say that Muslims routinely "sing" the Qu'ran when they read from it.

But Arabic obviously makes finer distinctions about "song" and "to sing" than English does.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Praise be to Allaah.

Even if they use Quran in poetry or Music it will not change the Divine meaning and message of the verse. But ofcourse there are wicked minds who can abuse anything

Quote Originally Posted by Cashew View Post
    I think this is one of those many instances where knowledge of classical Arabic is crucial.

In English we would without question say that Muslims routinely "sing" the Qu'ran when they read from it.

But Arabic obviously makes finer distinctions about "song" and "to sing" than English does.
    Read the quran with tajweed is "recitation" in English

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i heard some Iranian singer sings quranic verses accompanied with instrumental music.
    astaghfirullah.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeeKee View Post
    i heard some Iranian singer sings quranic verses accompanied with instrumental music.
    astaghfirullah.
    astaghfirullah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Bismilla hirrahman nirraheem,
    Assalamu alaikum,
    If we understand and analyse the Quran in its true sense, we will find it more and more beautiful than any song or music or anything as its miracle of miracles.The problem of some of muslims misusing the Quran is the consequence of our ignorance and heedlessness towards handling Quran. Let Allah guide everyone us and help us to honor the Quran as it has to be honored and help us get benefited by it. Ameen.
    Last edited by rahamath; 16-09-08 at 08:46 PM.

Mentioned
    156 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3787 Post(s)

astaghfirullah.
    Shia's practice some great Bida'a's/Kufr so I would not be surprised Ukthi ...

we should abstain from such Haram practices,

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

no Cashew we dont sing it. it will come accross a bit offensive if someone refers in that way in English, cos its not accurate and like the fatwa is saying it sounds like mocking.
    i used to play quran in my work, and some customers would be like "whats the music?" and it really gets annoying
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Account Disabled
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    no Cashew we dont sing it. it will come accross a bit offensive if someone refers in that way in English, cos its not accurate and like the fatwa is saying it sounds like mocking.
    i used to play quran in my work, and some customers would be like "whats the music?" and it really gets annoying
    Since we are all, Muslim and non-Muslim, frequently treated to endlessly thoughtful and stimulating lectures about the grotesque failure of "Westerners" to appreciate "Muslim" sensibilities, mightn't you be so generous and patient, please, as to allow me to return the favor in kind?

And this won't be as tedious as it sounds. Honest.

It is bizarre in the extreme that any English-speaking Muslim should take offense that a native English-speaker understand Muslim recitation of the Qu'ran as either "music" or "singing."

First of all, since the very advent of Christianity, there has never been, nor is there now, any kind of edict, law, or custom in any way prohibiting or criminalizing or discouraging the singing of Christian liturgy or Christian scripture, either of the New Testament or Hebrew Bible, or of any poetry or prose associated therewith.

Never.

Moreover. And more directly to the point. The entire tradition of Western music as a whole is grounded upon, based upon, owes its very birth, maturation, and continued existence to, GREGORIAN CHANT, which SINCE THE 7TH CENTURY CE has been nothing less than the utterance in formalized pitch, tone, mood, volume, and cadence or, in other words, SINGING of the Ordo Missae and proprium and various Psalms.

For as long as people have been meeting in Christian worship to celebrate the Holy Liturgy, THEY HAVE BEEN SINGING CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH SCRIPTURE AS PART OF THEIR MOST SACRED COMMUNAL ACTIVITY BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY HAS NEVER REGARDED THE SINGING OF CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH SCRIPTURE AS IN ANY WAY SHAMEFUL, SINFUL, DISRESPECTFUL OR OTHERWISE NASTY, BRUTISH, ILLEGAL, OR WRONG.

Have I made myself clear? Is there any confusion regarding any of the points above?

No? I didn't think so. Let's then waddle on to my next few points.

Since Christians were joyfully and legally singing texts regarded as Christianity's most holy and central long before anyone ever dreamed that there would someday be something called the "English language," it is a matter of commonsense consequence that the English language, born, reared, and brought to maturity in a purely CHRISTIAN context, never really developed precise terms describing fine distinctions for the ways in which Christianity's holiest texts should or should not be given human voice.

So, Anna, before planting your tiny fist on your tiny hip, glaring, pursing your lips, and adopting with me the same tone you take with the cat when he's jumped one time too many atop the breakfast table to lick the butter off everyone's toast, to tell me that, "We don't sing [the Qu'ran]. It will come across a bit offensive if someone refers [to it] that way in English, 'cos it's not accurate and like the fatwa is saying it sounds like mocking," could you, please, tell me, what precise term in English should be accurate in this regard?

If not "sing," then what would you have it?

Recite? That's none too accurate, either, since Christians can "recite" the Lord's Prayer or Casabianca ("The boy stood on the burning deck/Whence all but he had fled...") any way they please and no one will bat an eye. And what sort of melody or cadence is implied by "recite" anyway?

Chant? For even nominally literate English-speakers, Gregorian Chant describes a kind of singing. (Which is precisely why Gregorian Chant is also called plainsong.) And Hindus "chant" sutras and the Gita, too, don't they? Given all this, do you really want Muslims in the business of "chanting" the Qu'ran?

Given all this, do Muslims really want to be in the business of perpetually, constantly, and forever going far, far out of their way to find and react with shock, outrage, irritation, or disappointment to offense where no offense whatsoever could possibly have been intended?

Good grief.

How many Muslims on this blessed planet, given the prevalence of illiteracy in the Muslim world, would be able to read and understand fully the hadith at issue in its original Arabic?

How many non-Muslims on this blessed planet know enough classical Arabic to read and fully understand the hadith at issue?

Why is it somehow so fundamentally surprising that Arabic and English, two entirely unrelated languages, one Semitic, the other Indo-European, do not share an identical lexicon?

Why is this absence of a shared identical lexicon somehow entirely obvious evidence that non-Muslims invariably want to insult Muslims and disrespect Islam?

Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

erm okay cashew :|
    i just feel recite is better
    .: Rufaida :.
    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    erm okay cashew :|
    i just feel recite is better
    What is the definition of "singing" in English ? it is modulating the voice, so that different tones (i.e. different frequences/pitches) and different intensity are associated with different words or syllables.

The difference between "singing" and "reciting" would be that recitation is, on the contrary, somehow "monotonous" (same tone, no variation in pitch or intensity).

So, I would say that, in our everyday semantic use, the Quran "recitation" would more precisely be defined as "song".

However, since the words "song" and "singing" have also somehow frivolous associations, Muslims don't like the idea.

And, yet, you could quite easily write down Quran "recitations" in musical notation, just like normal "songs".

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7728 Post(s)

The difference between "singing" and "reciting" would be that recitation is, on the contrary, somehow "monotonous" (same tone, no variation in pitch or intensity).
    Not necessarily...

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu 'Abdullaah View Post
    Not necessarily...
    Why ?
    and then , what is the difference ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so what about people like that hasan rasoul who does not recite the quran he sings it what does it mean for people like him who dotn use the classical tajweed and instead sing the quran
    Mohummad PBUH said" Truly, Alllah will not take away knowledge by snatching it from people, but by taking away lives of the people of knowledge one by one until non of them survive. Then the people will adopt ignorant ones as leaders. They will be asked to deliver judgment and they will deliver them with no knowledge, with the result that they will go astray" Bukhari and Muslim

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7728 Post(s)

Recitation doesn't have to be in a monotonous tone.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Recitation doesn't have to be in a monotonous tone.
    then, in your view, what's the difference between "reciting" and "singing" a text ?

SUFI HANAFI
    Mentioned
    377 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7728 Post(s)

Good question. First of all, it could be argued that all singing is reciting, but not all reciting is singing, agreed?

I would say the main difference is that with singing there is a 'tune' whereas with recitation it is 'merely' read with expression.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Since we are all, Muslim and non-Muslim, frequently treated to endlessly thoughtful and stimulating lectures about the grotesque failure of "Westerners" to appreciate "Muslim" sensibilities, mightn't you be so generous and patient, please, as to allow me to return the favor in kind?

And this won't be as tedious as it sounds. Honest.

It is bizarre in the extreme that any English-speaking Muslim should take offense that a native English-speaker understand Muslim recitation of the Qu'ran as either "music" or "singing."

First of all, since the very advent of Christianity, there has never been, nor is there now, any kind of edict, law, or custom in any way prohibiting or criminalizing or discouraging the singing of Christian liturgy or Christian scripture, either of the New Testament or Hebrew Bible, or of any poetry or prose associated therewith.

Never.

Moreover. And more directly to the point. The entire tradition of Western music as a whole is grounded upon, based upon, owes its very birth, maturation, and continued existence to, GREGORIAN CHANT, which SINCE THE 7TH CENTURY CE has been nothing less than the utterance in formalized pitch, tone, mood, volume, and cadence or, in other words, SINGING of the Ordo Missae and proprium and various Psalms.

For as long as people have been meeting in Christian worship to celebrate the Holy Liturgy, THEY HAVE BEEN SINGING CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH SCRIPTURE AS PART OF THEIR MOST SACRED COMMUNAL ACTIVITY BECAUSE CHRISTIANITY HAS NEVER REGARDED THE SINGING OF CHRISTIAN AND JEWISH SCRIPTURE AS IN ANY WAY SHAMEFUL, SINFUL, DISRESPECTFUL OR OTHERWISE NASTY, BRUTISH, ILLEGAL, OR WRONG.

Have I made myself clear? Is there any confusion regarding any of the points above?

No? I didn't think so. Let's then waddle on to my next few points.

Since Christians were joyfully and legally singing texts regarded as Christianity's most holy and central long before anyone ever dreamed that there would someday be something called the "English language," it is a matter of commonsense consequence that the English language, born, reared, and brought to maturity in a purely CHRISTIAN context, never really developed precise terms describing fine distinctions for the ways in which Christianity's holiest texts should or should not be given human voice.

So, Anna, before planting your tiny fist on your tiny hip, glaring, pursing your lips, and adopting with me the same tone you take with the cat when he's jumped one time too many atop the breakfast table to lick the butter off everyone's toast, to tell me that, "We don't sing [the Qu'ran]. It will come across a bit offensive if someone refers [to it] that way in English, 'cos it's not accurate and like the fatwa is saying it sounds like mocking," could you, please, tell me, what precise term in English should be accurate in this regard?

If not "sing," then what would you have it?

Recite? That's none too accurate, either, since Christians can "recite" the Lord's Prayer or Casabianca ("The boy stood on the burning deck/Whence all but he had fled...") any way they please and no one will bat an eye. And what sort of melody or cadence is implied by "recite" anyway?

Chant? For even nominally literate English-speakers, Gregorian Chant describes a kind of singing. (Which is precisely why Gregorian Chant is also called plainsong.) And Hindus "chant" sutras and the Gita, too, don't they? Given all this, do you really want Muslims in the business of "chanting" the Qu'ran?

Given all this, do Muslims really want to be in the business of perpetually, constantly, and forever going far, far out of their way to find and react with shock, outrage, irritation, or disappointment to offense where no offense whatsoever could possibly have been intended?

Good grief.

How many Muslims on this blessed planet, given the prevalence of illiteracy in the Muslim world, would be able to read and understand fully the hadith at issue in its original Arabic?

How many non-Muslims on this blessed planet know enough classical Arabic to read and fully understand the hadith at issue?

Why is it somehow so fundamentally surprising that Arabic and English, two entirely unrelated languages, one Semitic, the other Indo-European, do not share an identical lexicon?

Why is this absence of a shared identical lexicon somehow entirely obvious evidence that non-Muslims invariably want to insult Muslims and disrespect Islam?
    whos going to bother read all this

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its all my notes for Religion History 101...longer actually

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Good question. First of all, it could be argued that all singing is reciting, but not all reciting is singing, agreed?

I would say the main difference is that with singing there is a 'tune' whereas with recitation it is 'merely' read with expression.
    more or less what I said... in a tune, you have different tones (i.e. different pitches, or sound frequence), while reciting is "monotonous" (not in the sense of "boring", but in the sense of adopting the same tone).

Since in reciting the Quran, we adopt different tones, it most clearly comes within the usual English definition of "singing"

The problem is psychological, i.e. Muslims identify singing with some sort of "frivolous" activity.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vermeersch View Post
    more or less what I said...in a tune, you have different tones (i.e. different pitches, or sound frequence), while reciting is "monotonous" (not in the sense of "boring", but in the sense of adopting the same tone).
    Since in reciting the Quran, we adopt different tones, it most clearly comes within the usual English definition of "singing"

The problem is psychological, i.e. Muslims identify singing with some sort of "frivolous" activity.
    In tajwid also you can have different pitches or sound frequencies it doesn;t have to be monotonous...depends on the reciter.

You can't sing without Music. And Music is Haram, Singing is Haram. Nothing to do with Quran therefore.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bfunk View Post
    In tajwid also you can have different pitches or sound frequencies it doesn;t have to be monotonous...depends on the reciter.

You can't sing without Music. And Music is Haram, Singing is Haram. Nothing to do with Quran therefore.
    if you have different pitches, then (in English) it's called "singing".

Of course you can sing without music. It's called "a cappella" singing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_cappella

We have been singing without music (Gregorian chants) for centuries, but any run-of-the-mill folklore group will gladly sing for you even without music.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if you have different pitches, then (in English) it's called "singing".

Of course you can sing without music. It's called "a cappella" singing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_cappella

We have been singing without music (Gregorian chants) for centuries, but any run-of-the-mill folklore group will gladly sing for you even without music.
    This thread is about Tajwid not Gregorian chants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did.

Of all the members on this board, Cashew is one of the few that, if he posts something of any considerable length, is probably worth the time to read it all.
    I like to quote myself
    - nomoreillusions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

And anyway this is an Islamic ruling, something a non-Muslim wouldn't understand, although it seems you are TRYING to sound like you understand veersmeech, but you don't.
    We don't think 'frivolity' when we hear sing; if that was the case non-instrumental nasheeds would be haram, which they are not.
    'Recitation' of the Quran is quite different from singing; when one sings, there voice changes on many different levels, and not in the way with tajweed, but the actual voice. also chanting is different from reciation, chanting is more like one same tone chants, just like you hear people chanting on protests, if you know what i mean.
    Reciting the Quran means reading it, with a light tune, with tajweed that makes the reciting more beautiful than reading, but not with so much 'singing' so that people want to bop or sway or sing along.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalamu alaikum
    Jsut wanted to share something. We muslims recite Quran but when others like non-muslims hear that, they feel it as song I think and I feel thats the beauty of the Quran, it sounds poetic when it doesnt use any poetic styles of classic Arabic language and thats one of the miracles of Quran. I am saying this out of experience when once I prayed salah in my friend's house who is a non-muslim. She said, Rahamath I heard you singing when I corrected her that I was reciting not singing and I was reciting (not louder but just to get some concentration) very normal as you know I am not Qari.
    Hmmm...
    Wassalam.
    Rahamath

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And anyway this is an Islamic ruling, something a non-Muslim wouldn't understand, although it seems you are TRYING to sound like you understand veersmeech, but you don't.
    We don't think 'frivolity' when we hear sing; if that was the case non-instrumental nasheeds would be haram, which they are not.
    'Recitation' of the Quran is quite different from singing; when one sings, there voice changes on many different levels, and not in the way with tajweed, but the actual voice. also chanting is different from reciation, chanting is more like one same tone chants, just like you hear people chanting on protests, if you know what i mean.
    Reciting the Quran means reading it, with a light tune, with tajweed that makes the reciting more beautiful than reading, but not with so much 'singing' so that people want to bop or sway or sing along.
    Well Said. I dont know why they can't stick to debating their own laws or maybe they think its too perfect to ever argue about it.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This thread is about Tajwid not Gregorian chants
    You said that you cannot sing without music.

I said that this is wrong, because you can perfectly well sing without music.

And, that's all.
    Last edited by vermeersch; 17-09-08 at 04:10 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rahamath View Post
    I corrected her that I was reciting not singing
    You don't own the English language.

Emitting sounds of different pitch, in English, is called "singing"

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

You said that you cannot sing without music.

I said this wrong, because you can perfectly well sing without music.

And, that's all.
    thanx for the info...Music is still haram. And mixing Music with Quran double haram. Thats all I am saying

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanx for the info...Music is still haram. And mixing Music with Quran double haram. Thats all I am saying
    And, when you recite the Quran, we call that "singing", because that's the English language.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Reciting the Quran means reading it, with a light tune,.
    OK, "light singing".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You don't own the English language.

Emitting sounds of different pitch, in English, is called "singing"
    did she say she owned it? no she simply said she 'corrected' her, i don't see anything wrong in that.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

did she say she owned it? no she simply said she 'corrected' her, i don't see anything wrong in that.
    if you said that she "corrected" her, it means that she can decide on the correct usage of English.

If you don't want to call the Quran recitation a "song", by all means, call it differently, but to try and modify the English language in order to accomodate your religious beliefs is a rather tall order, I'm afraid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jazakallah, you understood me.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And, when you recite the Quran, we call that "singing", because that's the English language.
    Many native English speakers will disagree with you reciting and singing 2 different things ... Also, reciting is not the same as light singing. And we can't sing Quran I told you it is forbidden

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

And we can't sing Quran I told you it is forbidden
    The Quranic recitation is something which in English is called "singing" (consecutive emission of words/syllables with different pitches).

If you don't want to call it like that, call it as you please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

if you said that she "corrected" her, it means that she can decide on the correct usage of English.

If you don't want to call the Quran recitation a "song", by all means, call it differently, but to try and modify the English language in order to accomodate your religious beliefs is a rather tall order, I'm afraid.
    she corrected her, not on the correct usage of English,, but on the choice of words; what the reading of the Quran is called. there is a difference.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

she corrected her, not on the correct usage of English,, but on the choice of words; what the reading of the Quran is called. there is a difference.
    Reading of the QUran is called Qirat. Reading with recitation and tone is called Tajwid. Chanting is when Sufis go Allah Hu Allah Hu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

oh not again. i'm not a sufi but they are part of ahlus sunnah wa'l jamaa'ah and who said sufis chant Allah Hu....probably the barelwis..!