Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Most beautifull Last words of the last prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

Suddenly, there was a person, he said salaam.

'May I come in?' he asked.

But Fatimah did not allow him enter the room.

'I'm sorry, my father is ill,' said Fatimah, turned her body back

and closed the door.

She went back to her father who had opened his eyes and asked

Fatimah,

'Who was he, my daughter?'

'I don't know, my father. It was the first time for me to see

him,'

Fatimah said gently.

Then, Rasulullah looked at his daughter with trembled look, as if he

wanted to reminisce about every part of her daughter's face.

'Know one thing! He is who erases the temporary pleasure; he is who

separates the companionship in the world.

He is the death angel,' said Rasulullah .

Fatimah bore the bomb of her cry. The death angel came toward him,

But

Rasulullah asked why Jibril did not come along with him.

Then, Jibril was called. Jibril was ready in the sky to welcome the

soul of Habibullah and the leader of the earth.

'O Jibril, explain me about my rights in front of ALLAH?' Rasulullah

asked with a weakest voice.

'The doors of sky have opened, the angels are waiting for your

soul.'

'All jannats open widely waiting for you,' Jibril said.

But, in fact, all this did not make Rasulullah relieved, his eyes

were still full of worry.

'You are not happy to hear this news?' asked Jibril.

'Tell me about the destiny of my people in future?'

'Don't worry, O Rasul ALLAH. I heard ALLAH tell me: 'I make jannat

haram for every one, except the people of Muhammad who are inside

it,' Jibril said.

It became closer and closer, the time for Malaekat Izrail to do his

work.

Slowly, Rasulullah's soul was pulled. It was seemed that the body of

Rasulullah was full of sweat; the nerves of his neck became tight.

'Jibril, how painful this sakaratul maut is!'

Rasulullah uttered a groan slowly. Fatimah closed her eyes, Ali sat

beside her bowed deeply and Jibril turned his face back.

'Am I repugnant to you that you turn your face back o Jibril?'

Rasulullah asked the Deliverer of Wahy.

'Who is the one who could see the Habibullah in his condition of

sakaratul maut,' Jibril said.

Not for a while, Rasulullah uttered a groan because of unbearable

pain.

'O ALLAH, how great is this sakaratul maut. Give me all these pains,

don't give it to my people.'

The body of Rasulullah became cold, his feet and chest did not move

anymore..

His lips vibrated as if he wanted to say something, Ali took his ear

close to Rasulullah.

'Uushiikum bis shalati, wa maa malakat aimanuku - take care of the

saalat and take care the weak people among you.'

Outside the room, there were cries shouted each other, sahabah held

each other. Fatimah closed her face with her hands and, again, Ali

took his ear close to Rasulullah's mouth which became bluish.

'Ummatii, ummatii, ummatii?' - 'My people, my people, my

people.'

And the life of the noble man ended.

Could we love each other like him? Allahumma sholli 'ala Muhammad wa

baarikwa salim 'alaihi. How deep is Rasulullah's love to us.

COULD WE LOVE EACH OTHER LIKE HIM? May ALLAH help us all AMIN.

Re: Most beautifull Last words of the last prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

salaam

thankyou 4 this beautyful post

ramadhan mubarak

My pleasure

Ramazan Mubarak to all Ummah.

does this mean that every person has to go through the unbearable pain of death since the Prophet :saw had to go through it aswell?

Lightbulb Re: Most beautifull Last words of the last prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

Can the topic starter provide reference to the above claim of last words of prophet?

I got some authentic reference though which contradicts the topic starter claims from Ar-Raheeq Al-Makhtum(THE SEALED NECTAR)

The Last Day Alive
    In a narration by Anas bin Malik, he said: "While the Muslims were performing the dawn prayer on Monday — led by Abu Bakr, they were surprised to see the Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] raising the curtain of ‘Aishah’s room. He looked at them while they were praying aligned properly and smiled cheerfully. Seeing him, Abu Bakr withdrew to join the lines and give way to him to lead the prayer. For he thought that the Prophet [pbuh] wanted to go out and pray." Anas said: "The Muslims, who were praying, were so delighted that they were almost too enraptured at their prayers. The Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] made them a gesture to continue their prayer, went into the room and drew down the curtain." [ibid 2/640]
    The Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] did not live for the next prayer time.

When it was daytime, the Prophet [pbuh] called Fatimah and told her something in a secret voice that made her cry. Then he whispered to her something else which made her laugh. ‘Aishah enquired from her after the Prophet’s death, as to this weeping and laughing to which Fatimah replied: "The first time he disclosed to me that he would not recover from his illness and I wept. Then he told me that I would be the first of his family to join him, so I laughed." [Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/638]

He gave Fatimah glad tidings that she would become the lady of all women of the world. [Rahmat-ul-lil'alameen 1/282]
    Fatimah witnessed the great pain that afflicted her father. So she said: "What great pain my father is in!". To these words, the Prophet [pbuh] remarked:

"He will not suffer any more when today is over." [Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/641]

He asked that Al-Hasan and Al-Husain be brought to him. He kissed them and recommended that they be looked after. He asked to see his wives. They were brought to him. He preached them and told them to remember Allâh. Pain grew so much severe that the trace of poison he had at Khaibar came to light. It was so sore that he said to ‘Aishah: "I still feel the painful effect of that food I tasted at Khaibar. I feel as if death is approaching." [ibid 2/637] He ordered the people to perform the prayers and be attentive to slaves. He repeated it several times. [ibid 2/637]

The Prophet [pbuh] breathes his Last
    When the pangs of death started, ‘Aishah leant him against her. She used to say: One of Allâh’s bounties upon me is that the Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] died in my house, while I am still alive. He died between my chest and neck while he was leaning against me. Allâh has mixed his saliva with mine at his death. For ‘Abdur Rahman — the son of Abu Bakr — came in with a Siwak (i.e. the root of a desert plant used for brushing teeth) in his hand, while I was leaning the Messenger of Allâh [pbuh] against me. I noticed that he was looking at the Siwak, so I asked him — for I knew that he wanted it — "Would you like me to take it for you?" He nodded in agreement. I took it and gave it to him. As it was too hard for him, I asked him "Shall I soften it for you?" He nodded in agreement. So I softened it with my saliva and he passed it (on his teeth).

In another version it is said: "So he brushed (Istanna) his teeth as nice as he could." There was a water container (Rakwa) available at his hand with some water in. He put his hand in it and wiped his face with it and said:

"There is no god but Allâh. Death is full of agonies." [Sahih Al-Bukhari 2/640]
    As soon as he had finished his Siwak brushing, he raised his hand or his finger up, looked upwards to the ceiling and moved his lips. So ‘Aishah listened to him. She heard him say: "With those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace with the Prophets and the Truthful ones (As-Siddeeqeen), the martyrs and the good doers. O Allâh, forgive me and have mercy upon me and join me to the Companionship on high." [ibid 2/638-641] Then at intervals he uttered these words: "The most exalted Companionship on high. To Allâh we turn and to Him we turn back for help and last abode." This event took place at high morning time on Monday, the twelfth of Rabi‘ Al-Awwal, in the eleventh year of Al-Hijrah. He was sixty-three years and four days old when he died.

Source: http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/B...%20Day%20Alive

Lightbulb Last words of the last prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

The last words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) – before he bade farewell to this world – were: “O Allaah, (with) the higher companions”. This is the title that al-Bukhaari gave to a chapter in Kitaab al-Maghaazi in his Saheeh:The last words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)”, where he quoted the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah (may Allaah be pleased with her) who said: When the Prophet was healthy, he used to say, “No soul of a Prophet is taken until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then he is given the choice.” When death approached him while his head was on my thigh, he became unconscious and then recovered consciousness. He then looked at the ceiling of the house and said, “O Allaah! (with) the highest companions." I said (to myself), “He is not going to choose (to stay with) us.” Then I understood what he meant when he said that to us when he was healthy. The last words he spoke were, "O Allaah! (with) the highest companions.”
    Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4463; Muslim, 2444.

There is a report narrated by Ahmad (1691) from the hadeeth of Abu ‘Ubaydah, who said that the last words that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) spoke were, “Expel the Jews of the Hijaaz and Najraan from the Arabian Peninsula, and know that the most evil of people are those who took the graves of their Prophets as places of worship.” This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in al-Saheehah, no. 1132. And Abu Dawood (5156)and Ibn Maajah (2698) narrated that ‘Ali (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The last words that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) spoke were, “The prayer, the prayer! And fear Allaah with regard to those whom your right hands possess.” This was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood. And there are other similar ahaadeeth. What is meant by these reports is that these are some of the last things that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said, or they were the last pieces of advice that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave to his family and companions, and those who would be in authority after he was gone. These ahaadeeth are among the last things he said, but the hadeeth of ‘Aa’ishah is the last of all.
    See Fayd al-Qadeer by al-Manaawi, 5/250 – 251.

Note: al-Suhayli said: the reason why these – “O Allaah, (with) the higher companions” – were the last words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is because they refer both to Tawheed and to dhikr in the heart. It offers comfort to those who are unable to speak (when dying), because some people may not be able to speak out loud for some reason, but that does not matter if their hearts are steadfast in remembering Allaah.

Quoted by al-Haafiz in al-Fath, 8/138

Lightbulb Re: Most beautifull Last words of the last prophet Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH)

This has brought tears to my eyes

Oh, how I love Our Prophet Mohammed.

I DONT REPLY 2 PM'S

shia version of events
    Jo kaam karta hai tu chup ke jahaan se
    koi dekhta hai tujhe aasmaan se

which is the shia version??

wow what a distortion of events!!! the Prophet peace be upon him passed away in Ayesha's (R.A) arms.
    subhanAllah, how can people stoop so low as to distort events to suit their beliefs??
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Quote Originally Posted by kammi View Post
    which is the shia version??
    the first post.
    The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
    (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
    In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...