Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

What to pray before a driving test?

Salaams,

I've got a driving test in few days, I was wondering if there are any dua's to pray to calm my nerves and to perform to the best of my ability before I take my test.

Much appreciated

Re: What to pray before a driving test?

read the 4 Quls.....................u ll be fine..............

An Armed man is a citizen, and Unarmed man is a Subject.
    Anthony Soprano.

Just make lots of dua. And remember everything that happens is the qadr of Allah you cant change it, so if you pass you pass, if you fail you fail. I passed this tuesday after alot of dua alhamdulillah
    Patience...

Thank you guys for your advice. After lots of prayer i went for my test and Passed yesterday. Yipee!

Well done!
    Patience...

Pray you wont drive into something Insha Allah

well doen mashAllah...

im js gonna order my provisonal...gonna get started soon inshAllah...but feel a bit nervous bout it all.
    *Alhamdulillah*

Ya Rabbi Sallim. Ya Rabbi Sallim. **outta**
    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Assalam alaikum

Ignore anyone who says there is a Dua!! Because unless there was a dua that help test drive "camel's", any dua anyone gives is nonsense.

Do this instead:

1. Learn the Rules from the book properly

2. Practice your driving

3. Start by saying Bismillah and the relevant Dua

See: http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/095.html

4. Put your trust in Allaah

Do you part and leave the rest to Allaah!

Narrated ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him): I hear the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) say:

“If you were to rely upon Allaah with the reliance He is due, you would be given provision like the birds: They go out hungry in the morning and come back with full bellies in the evening.”

[Sunan Ibn Maajah [English Translation], Vol. 5, Chapter 14, Number 4164, p. 321, Darussalam publishers, 2007]

Haafiz Aboo Taahir Zubair ‘Ali Za’i classed this hadeeth as Hasan (good) and said (p. 321):

1. “The reliance of birds is that they do not store their livelihood. They have full trust that Allaah provided them with their food today, He will surely grant their food tomorrow as well.

2. Reliance upon Allaah does not mean that the lawful means of earning a livelihood should be abandoned. Even birds have to leave their nests in search of their food, and they get their food after an effort. Similarly, a person should seek his earnings through lawful means, not being greedy.”

Quote Originally Posted by 1mran View Post
    Assalam alaikum

Ignore anyone who says there is a Dua!! Because unless there was a dua that help test drive "camel's", any dua anyone gives is nonsense.

Do this instead:

1. Learn the Rules from the book properly

2. Practice your driving

3. Start by saying Bismillah and the relevant Dua

See: http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/095.html

4. Put your trust in Allaah

Do you part and leave the rest to Allaah!

Narrated ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with him): I hear the Messenger of Allaah (peace be upon him) say:

“If you were to rely upon Allaah with the reliance He is due, you would be given provision like the birds: They go out hungry in the morning and come back with full bellies in the evening.”

[Sunan Ibn Maajah [English Translation], Vol. 5, Chapter 14, Number 4164, p. 321, Darussalam publishers, 2007]

Haafiz Aboo Taahir Zubair ‘Ali Za’i classed this hadeeth as Hasan (good) and said (p. 321):

1. “The reliance of birds is that they do not store their livelihood. They have full trust that Allaah provided them with their food today, He will surely grant their food tomorrow as well.

2. Reliance upon Allaah does not mean that the lawful means of earning a livelihood should be abandoned. Even birds have to leave their nests in search of their food, and they get their food after an effort. Similarly, a person should seek his earnings through lawful means, not being greedy.”
    there is a duah to read on every occasion... it does not have to be specific, it can be just 'oh allah make this easy for me and grant me succes' praying and going into the test will increase ur chances of passing that much is guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by jannatalbaqi View Post
    there is a duah to read on every occasion... it does not have to be specific, it can be just 'oh allah make this easy for me and grant me succes' praying and going into the test will increase ur chances of passing that much is guaranteed
    Yes, but people were giving her/him specific ones

Quote Originally Posted by anabas26 View Post
    Salaams,

I've got a driving test in few days, I was wondering if there are any dua's to pray to calm my nerves and to perform to the best of my ability before I take my test.

Much appreciated
    Salam

I shall be taking my driving test for the third time and I was also wondering if there are any duas that
    Will help?

I would also appreciate it if al you muslim brothers out there could do dua for me

Thank you

شهيد إن شاء الله

there is a dua for traveling, onefor leaving the house as well, one to ask Allahs protection and forgivness ect ect ect. lots of mansoon duas.

glad to see you passed your test though.
    And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allâh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allâh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allâh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Quote Originally Posted by nasir. View Post
    Salam

I shall be taking my driving test for the third time and I was also wondering if there are any duas that
    Will help?

I would also appreciate it if al you muslim brothers out there could do dua for me

Thank you
    May Allah make you successful in your driving test. Wake for tahajjud the day you have your test and you will pass no doubt.