Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Women allowed to dye hair?

Salaams

My soon to be other half has asked me a interesting question (yep as the title says!).

Does anyone have a answer to this?

I know men can't dye there hair back to the original colour and must choose anotha colour - usually mendhi!

Jazakallah - W.salaams

Odan

Re: Women allowed to dye hair?

Quote Originally Posted by kzakir01 View Post
    Salaams

My soon to be other half has asked me a interesting question (yep as the title says!).

Does anyone have a answer to this?

I know men can't dye there hair back to the original colour and must choose anotha colour - usually mendhi!

Jazakallah - W.salaams
    Waleykum Salaam,

As I know, it is permitted for women to dye their hair excepting the black colour.

Ma As-Salaama.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

Re: Women allowed to dye hair?

Yes women can dye their hair but not in black and also they must ensure that they are not imitiating kaffar women