Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Caliphate is Comming...

Icon14 Sultan AbdulHamid || , The Great Caliph

al-salamu alykom wa rahmtu allah w abaraktu

Actually , this's my First topic or thread in this great forum, i gonna talk about great islamic Personalties, Caliphs, Leaders, Scholars ........etc , and my topics will contain images and photos inshallah

and now , shall we begin ???

What do we know about the great Ottoman Caliph "Sultan AbdulHamid ||" ???

Actually i don't know why i began with this great islamic Personality !!

maybe becouse i saw and heared many muslims repeated what Europeans said about him " The Red Sultan" , "Abdul the Damned" or " The Great Assassin" !!!!!

was he ???

Let's see

Sultan BadulHamid || born on (21 September, 1842) he was the 34th Sultan of the Ottoman Empire.

He become the Caliph on (31 August, 1876)

ottoman empire was very week and ended inside and outside , Big countries were setting and waiting the fall of ottoman empire " Europe Sick Man " which will lead to fall of the caliphate

He tried to unite the muslims again under one Banner , the Caliphate was very week in this time and he tried to show how caliphate is important and he tried to bring back the Glory of the caliphate

Sultan AbdulHamid || succeded to bring life to ottoman Caliphate , he realized that Bringing back to islamic path is the right way to rise again.

He denied to offer palestine as Home Land for jews and as result of this he lose his throne

" Please advise Dr Hertzel not to make any serious move in this mater. I cannot give up even one small patch of land in Palestine. It is not something that I own as a part of my personal estate. "Palestine in fact belongs to the Muslim Nation as a whole. My people have fought with their blood and sweat to protect this land,let the Jews keep their millions and once the Khilafah is torn apart one day, then they can take Palestine without a price,to have the scalpel cut my body is less painful than to witness Palestine being detached from the Khilafah state and this is not going to happen "

so , he began to put and make projects which can unite Muslims , he put the idea of "The Islamic University" .

But he was Deposed in 1909

and Died in 1918

Actually ,we can say he delayed fall of the Caliphate by what he did

---------------------------------------

Excuse my litttle english and i wanna see your replies

Caliphate is Comming...

Re: Sultan AbdulHamid || , The Great Caliph

why didn't images appeared diectly ?????????????

speak good or be silent the_middle_road's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sultan Beyazid View Post
    why didn't images appeared diectly ?????????????
    They did. You have to change your options so that you can see them. Go to User CP (top left) and then choose edit options.
    "And thus have We willed you to be a community of the middle way."
    (al-Baqarah: 143)

Allahumma innaa na'udhu bika min an nushrika bika shai-an na'lamuh; wa nastaghfiruka limaa laa na'lam.

Caliphate is Comming...

thanks alot bro

i did it

" Please advise Dr Hertzel not to make any serious move in this mater. I cannot give up even one small patch of land in Palestine. It is not something that I own as a part of my personal estate. "Palestine in fact belongs to the Muslim Nation as a whole. My people have fought with their blood and sweat to protect this land,let the Jews keep their millions and once the Khilafah is torn apart one day, then they can take Palestine without a price,to have the scalpel cut my body is less painful than to witness Palestine being detached from the Khilafah state and this is not going to happen "

Subhanallah, may Allah's infinite mercy be upon such a brave leader who lived up to his titile. May Allah Ta'ala grant him safe abode in the company of the Khulafah Rashideen. and may Allah Ta'ala grant us brave leaders like him once again. ameen
    "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah