Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

+ Reply to Thread
    baddreamhelp
    Guests

Exclamation Weird, upsetting, disgusting dream - what does it mean

salams,

I keep have very disturbing dreams.

In the dream, 2 siblings (brother / sister) are in some acts only permissible for married couples.

I have had these dreams a good number of times now, and at first I tried to ignore them, but they keep appearing.

Why?

It has left me very sad and depressed, help plz.

w.s

Re: Weird, upsetting, disgusting dream - what does it mean

I have deleted the main body of your question because a dream like this needs to be discussed with an imam or a scholar that is in the business of interpretting dreams. Us laymen can't give you an interpretation and in fact, it could prove harmful if we are wrong. Speak to an Imam
    I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I?

as soon as dreams /thought like this appear pray
    authubillahiminashaytanirrajeem

constantly..

go to sleep with wudhu and sleep the sunnah way

spend time in the house of allah in jamaat namaz etc..surround yourself with good people and good environments..try to avoid pop videos/movies etc

remember that allah watches us always

remember hayah and modesty in the home/weddings family gatherings etc

Account Disabled, mm'kay? afsalim's Avatar

Dreams usually reflect the thoughts you have in your subconscious. Experts say that during REM sleep, the subconscious tries to communicate with the conscious mind. But the messages sometimes aren't clear. Do not cancel out my comments, but to me it seems that you may have compromised your beliefs or integrity and/or wasting your energy and time on fruitless endeavors. Alternatively, it reflects the intensity of your sexual passion and exploring areas of your sexuality.link, which might be helpful in understanding your dreams. If I may dare, seeing two siblings engaging in illicit act is far from normal. Please visit this I'd suggest you also consult a psychiatrist.
    I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

i once heard about a dream a pious person had.

he dreamt that he was committing zina with his own mother.

naturally disturbed, he went to a shaykh to talk to him about the dream he had.

the shaykh said that it was actually a good dream which he interpreted as the persons desire to enter the motherland of islam... i.e makkah.

so i would suggest don;t get worked up too much about it... don't let it depress you, it could have a positive meaning... and try to get it interpreted by a shaykh/imam if you can inshaAllah.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

don't be upset....

i made a quick search and it is obvious that this is not a very rare dream

أحلم في كثير من الأحيان أني ازني بأختي الصغيرة (17سنه)وأحلم أني أراودها أفيدوني جزاكم الله خيرا

هذا إحسان منك إليها أو أنك قاطع لها
    http://www.buraydahcity.net/tafsir11.htm

<translation>
    Q: many times in my dreams i see myself committing zina with my 17 years old sister
    A (by sheikh Abdulrahman) : it mean one of two things.....you are treating her unfairly or the opposite

</translation>

of course we are not sure this is a dream from Allah....you know there is dreams from shaytan...this can be one......go figure

read ayat al kursi before going to sleep......amazing effec you will experince right away
    Last edited by Al-Nasser; 25-03-08 at 06:06 PM.

baddreamhelp
    Guests

Exclamation Re: Weird, upsetting, disgusting dream - what does it mean

salams,

due to the nature of the dream, it would be very difficult to speak to person i.e imam directly about this. I dont think I will ever be able to ask any one directly about this ...I am anxious what would go through thier mind about me.

I pray regular, attend regular jamat, stay away from haram as much as possible (90% reduction in tv / music), read quran, aytul qursi etc, as I am practicing or trying to... but clearly thier is a defect in what I do, which is probably why I am having such dreams ..?

I had that same dream again today, and since it is fresh in my mind, I remember it a bit better...and without going into to too much detail, in the dream I have a urge to commit, but nothing actually happens...but their is a urge between the two siblings...and the other sibling looks diffrent, even though they are brother/sister.

I apologise if this offends anyone, and I have tried to be as suttle as possible...but I really needed to try and address this, since it has been happening for so long now...and I am really worried.

Not sure what else I could add to help pin point the cause..?

i think you're thinking about your dream too much.

don't let it worry you too much.

people have weird dreams all the time... doesn't they act it out.
    Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by baddreamhelp View Post
    salams,

due to the nature of the dream, it would be very difficult to speak to person i.e imam directly about this. I dont think I will ever be able to ask any one directly about this ...I am anxious what would go through thier mind about me.

I pray regular, attend regular jamat, stay away from haram as much as possible (90% reduction in tv / music), read quran, aytul qursi etc, as I am practicing or trying to... but clearly thier is a defect in what I do, which is probably why I am having such dreams ..?

I had that same dream again today, and since it is fresh in my mind, I remember it a bit better...and without going into to too much detail, in the dream I have a urge to commit, but nothing actually happens...but their is a urge between the two siblings...and the other sibling looks diffrent, even though they are brother/sister.

I apologise if this offends anyone, and I have tried to be as suttle as possible...but I really needed to try and address this, since it has been happening for so long now...and I am really worried.

Not sure what else I could add to help pin point the cause..?
    look shaitain is playing with u and u are making too much of this, because its as simple as this, bad dreams are from shaitan as the prophet salAllahu alleyhi wa salam has told us. this dream does not need interpreting it is clearly an evil dream from shaitan playing with your mind, and alllllll u have to do is one thing. seek refuge with Allah and then spit over your left shoulder 3 times when u wake up, ( or when if it comes into your head during the day )

dont speak about your bad dreams to anyone this is not permissible in Islam, u seek refuge in Allah then u forget all about it ! forget it! dont read anything into it ! if it comes into your mind through out the day seek refuge from Allah and do as our prophet salAllahu alleyhi wa salam has said. there are far too many charlatons around today willing to tell u that your dream means this and that, when they know nothing, because if they did know about Islam, according to Quran and sahih sunnah then they would immediately tell u to not speak about this dream to anyone as the prophet salAllahu alleyhi wa salam has commanded.

Narrated Abu Salama I used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard Abu Qatada saying, "I too, used to see a dream which would make me sick till I heard the Prophet saying, "A good dream is from Allah, so if anyone of you saw a dream which he liked, he should not tell it to anybody except to the one whom he loves, and if he saw a dream which he disliked, then he should seek refuge with Allah from its evil and from the evil of Satan, and spit three times (on his left) and should not tell it to anybody, for it will not harm him." ( sahih bukhari)

Narrated Abu Qatada The Prophet said, "A good dream that comes true is from Allah, and a bad dream is from Satan, so if anyone of you sees a bad dream, he should seek refuge with Allah from Satan and should spit on the left, for the bad dream will not harm him." (sahih bukhari )

Narrated Jabir ibn Abdullah, r.a. Allah's Messenger said: There came to him (the Prophet) a desert Arab and he said "I saw in a dream that I had been beheaded and I had been following it (the severed head). Allah's Apostle reprimanded him saying: Do not inform about the vain sporting of devil with you during the night.

(sahih muslim)

so u see the prophet salallahu alleyhi wa salam told the man off for speaking about this dream, it is simply the sport of shaitan to make u dream such things, and dont go to charlatons looking for answers and meanings in an evil dream,just seek refuge in Allah ta ala, dont speak about it to anyone, and shaitan will stop playing with your mind while u sleep insha Allah

recite ayat al kursi before u sleep as the prophet salallahu alleyhi wa salam has said that the angels will gaurd u till morning sweet dreams insha Allah
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Ayatul Kursi 3 times in bed, before going to sleep. Works for me from the day I learnt it. I cant even remember any bad dreams I had, just forget them. I can remember the good ones though, like seeing my grandad who has passed away, very happy and healthy Alhamdu'lillah

Dont dwell on this dream too much, just shaitan playing with your head. As said above, seek refuge in Allah. Next time, spit over ur left shoulder thrice, say aoouzibillah.. and go back to sleep

sonoftheimam
    Guests

i think this is quite sick and disgusting but my fathers an imam and i believe the sheytan is trying to worry you just forget about them is it not when one is going from child to man or child to woman they have impure thoughts but through those times they have gained no sin.

Allah sent the sheytan as a test for us and i think you should pass this test by knowing.

and dont be crazy not everything will bring you to hell!

Sheikha_Kitkat
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by baddreamhelp View Post
    salams,

I keep have very disturbing dreams.

In the dream, 2 siblings (brother / sister) are in some acts only permissible for married couples.

I have had these dreams a good number of times now, and at first I tried to ignore them, but they keep appearing.

Why?

It has left me very sad and depressed, help plz.

w.s

I also having a very bad dreams but it different it was the very disgusting dream I ever dream.. hope someone can tell me the meaning. I can't post it here coz its not good.