Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

45 Celsius...and Honda 70 on Lahore Roads !

MUHAMMAD SABIEH ANWAR

Sabieh Anwar Stunning Pic.

http://ravi.lums.edu.pk/sabieh/public_html/sb3.jpg

Look at this young man of "30" ..and see what he is doing for Pakistan !!

..His age..only 30 years ..and he has completed his Post Doc from University of California ..Berkeley....under world top most NMR scientist Professor Alex Pines ...completed his PhD at 27 from Oxford Universiy.....as a Rhodes Scholar from Pakistan......got his Electrical Engineering from UET , Lahore.and got first position.......( 87%) ....broke the 10 years record of Goverment College,Lahore ..in FSc..by getting 961/1100 and got first position and over all fourth in Matriculations from Crescent Model School,Lahore getting 779/850 and also passed O Level Exams ..in just few months ..and got 9 A's...!!!!

He can get 5 or 6 lakh Rs / month ...means 60K $ per annum...while researching in US or be a part of any prestigious universty faculty....but ...look...he is serving his mother land..due to which ..he is now ..at this position ...he is presently working as a Assistant Professor.....at LUMS....SSE...Lahore..Pakisatn....

Look at Sabieh Anwar picture...at Oxford.....white colour face..here...

and look at his picture ..when he just arrived at Berkeley,California....dark colour ..and weak face....

http://qwiki.stanford.edu/wiki/Image:Sabieh1.jpg

Do you know the reason.....?????

This is because..in hot summer ..and months in Pakistan...in 2004...he used to go to Pakistan top most educational institutions to teach the science and engineering students ...totally free..about the latest research going on in the world....on his motor cycle...

On his bike...in 45 Celsius.....from Punjab University..to Goverment Collge...from UET..to COMSAT..from LUMS..to Quada-i-Azam ,University,Islamabad...

he used to go Islambad ..3 days in a week...on Niazi Bus Service.. ..from Lahore and back to Lahore....where he was giving lectures in Punjab University..UET..and GC etc etc....

He could earn 6 lakh Rs ..easily with any world top most University in US or UK....

but he was riding his Honda 70 ...on Lahore Roads ..in 45 Celsius ..to give this nation..and ummah..all...which he gained at Oxford and Berkeley. !!!!!

1000 runners , greedy..hawis parast doctors ..and professionals...members of AAPNA which have run from pakistan...for money..can be sacrifised on the boot toe of such a patriot..dedicated..selfless..and one of the top most science scholar of islamic world....for what he did for Pakistan and Ummah.....and still is doing....!!!!

LUMS SSE...

MUHAMMAD SABIEH ANWAR

Muhammad Sabieh Anwar completed his D.Phil. from the Department of Physics, Oxford University (UK) in 2004, where he studied as a Rhodes Scholar from Pakistan. His dissertation was titled, "Quantum Information Processing using Para-Hydrogen NMR" and revolved around the preparation of pure quantum states for quantum computing. This work also constituted the first demonstration of quantum entanglement in the liquid state.

His post-doctoral experience at the University of California, Berkeley (USA) involved the demonstration of hyperpolarized NMR using heterogeneous catalytic systems, microfluidic and "lab-on-a-chip" NMR, synthesis of precise magnetic fields for ex-situ NMR, algorithmic cooling, polarization lifetime studies and hypersensitive nanoparticle MRI. Prior to his doctoral studies,

Sabieh received his B.Sc. (Honours) degree in electrical engineering (electronics and communications) from the UET, Lahore.

Sabieh'scurrent research interests include quantum control, spin mechanisms in nanomagnetic materials and nanotechnology. His research has been published in the Physical Review Letters, A and B, Chemical Physics Letters, Analytical Chemistry, Journal of the American Chemical Society, Angewandte Chemie, Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry, Daltons Transactions and Modern Physics Letters B.

He has also taught at the

* Punjab University,

* UET (Lahore),

* National Centre for Physics ,Quada-i-Azam University (Islamabad)

* COMSATS Department of Physics (Islamabad)
    and has been an active speaker at many national and international physics / chemistry forums.

Dr. Sabieh is also the Joint Secretary and one of the founders of the Khwarzimic Science Society

http://www.khwarzimic.org-

a non-profit organization aiming at developing a science culture in Lahore's educational institutions. This Association has organized about 150 events of different kinds with the objective of strengthening the popular image of the scientific content and method.

AWARDS

Dr. Sabieh is recipient of several awards including the Rhodes Scholarship (Rhodes Trust), G.A. Paul Scholarship (University College, Oxford), Aizaz-e-Sabqat (Government of Pakistan), Nishan-e-Haider Scholarship (GOP), Roll-of-Honour (Government College, Lahore) and gold medals from the Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education and Punjab Textbook Board.

WONDERS...

Khawarzimic science Society is a wonderful organization..anyone from any field ..and from any part of the world..can be its member....Pakistan uper brains are its members...it was strted by Dr Sabieh and his father Dr Siddiqui ..in 1997 ..with only 2 or 3 memebers..and alhumdullilah ..now .its the biggest non profit pakistani based society...

When he was studying his D Phil..in Oxford as Rhodes Scholar..in vacation when he used to vist Pakistan...he used to give totally free lectures to pakistan top most educational institutions like ....

* Punjab University...Lahore
    *UET..Lahore
    *FAST..Lahore
    *Government College..Lahore
    *Quada-i-Azam University Islamabad
    * COMSAT ...Islamabad

about all which he was studying at Oxford....to keep pakistani students up to date with latest developments nano technology..and quantum computing....

All lectures were free...and large amout of young students benifited from them....

The Khawrzimic society also invited great scholars like Dr Pervez Hoodbhoy..and many other to its totally free public lectures....about new developments in science and physics...

after completing his PhD...He was previously teching ...in

*Quada-i-Azam University ...NCP(Natinal Centre of Physics)..Islamabad

* UET ..Lahore

* COMSAT

officaly..and privately gave some lectures ..in

* Government College Chemistry Department

*CASP(Centre for Advandced Studies in Physics) ..Goverment College Lahore...

* FAST NUCES University...

* LUMS...

then after 3 months he went for his post doctoral in Berkeley..under world top NMR(Nuclear Magnetic Resonance..an advanced form of MRI..Magnetic Resonance Imaging used extensively inmedical field) ...Professor Alex Pines..of PINES LABS...

He also worked in LAWRENCE BERKELEY LAB there..a lab ..which is under US energy department mostly..and very few blessed students get a chance to work there...

here is the link of Pines Labs....Profesor Alex Pines and his achievements...his students are wordly known as PINEUTS ...I think he is the only Pakistani may be first Muslim ..to be PINENUT...

http://waugh.cchem.berkeley.edu/

Flight...

All those who want to know about

Sabieh flight of thoughts ..

his aims ..

his goals ..

and his spellbound English

and purpose of his wonderful ..rather Pakistan most famous non profit science organization..just click on that....

http://www.khwarzimic.org/frontline/perspectives.pdf

http://www.khwarzimic.org/frontline/profile.pdf

Previous assignments

Post-doctoral physicist at the Department of Chemistry, University of California, Berkeley and the Materials Science Division, Lawrence Berkeley National Lab, Berkeley (I am an old Pinenut - member of Alex Pines's research group.)

Visiting research Associate, National Centre for Physics, Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad, Pakistan.

Visiting Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad.

Previous courses taught

"Quantum Computing" at Al-Khawarizimi Institute, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore, Oct-Dec 2004.

"Quantum Computation and Information" at National Centre for Physics, Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad, Dec 2004.

"Modern Physics" (B.Sc.) at Department of Physics, Punjab University, Lahore 2004.

"Experimental quantum computing" at Department of Physics, COMSATS Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad.

"Photonics" (M.Sc.) at Department of Electrical Engineering, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore 2004.

Active Research Themes:

algorithmic cooling of spin states and recyclable spin polarization

singlet lifetime enhancement

power of a single bit of quantum information in the context of NMR

efficient quantum state tomography with a given quorum of observables

geometric phases in magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)

quantum control using exponential product formulas

quantum computing with electron and nuclear spin states

nanoparticle MRI

nanomagnetic spring exchange magnets

Last edited by dawa-i-dil; 16-03-08 at 04:31 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: 45 Celsius...and Honda 70 on Lahore Roads !

My eyes hurt.

That could have done with an edit and less colours.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

dont look colours..look what this man is doing..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Definitely a brilliant man. I've downloaded his doctoral thesis and put it on my reading stack.

Do you know him personally?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes..i am honoured...

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

his doctoral thesis..of OXFORD...i think..about NMR using para hydrogen...the making of first liquid state computer of the world...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dawa-i-dil View Post
    yes..i am honoured...
    You're very lucky indeed. Just from reading the preamble to his thesis, he sounds as humble and kind as he is brilliant.

I wish him the best of luck in what will no doubt be a brilliant career.

So is he permanently back in Pakistan now? Or is he maintaining his position at Berkeley? Is he considering working in the private sector at all?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know this is asking a lot, but do you think you could convince him to do an interview for ummah.com sometime?

I think he could be a tremendous inspiration to a lot of the younger members here who might be considering studying physics. And I, for one, would love to read his thoughts on a number of different subjects including quantum computing.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yes..i consider my honur that..i also live in Lahore...so i have met him....

yes..he is the most humble...and nice man..i have ver seen...

he is pemenantle back home..presently..at SSE..LUMS..Lahore as Assistant Professor..also..HEC appointed...PhD Advisor....

regarding interview..i think..if you will e mail..him..for inspiration...he will definitely agree....but time factors count..as he is great resercher...and time is money for him...but i think...if you will e mail..him..he will agree....

here is his e-mail address....

[email protected]

regards wasalam

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

here is a link to his home page....

http://209.85.165.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=4&gl=pk

being a Moderater of the biggest islamic forum of islamic world..you can ask him..for interview as a source of inspiration for all the curious scince students around the world....

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    His old times school (Crescent Model School)...college (Government College,Lahore) ....and university ..(UET) friend..Abubakr Muhammad is also..doing 3rd Post Doc...at the age of 31 ..from MacGill,Canada...right now...Abubakr Muhammad ..is also a visiting scientist of SSE...LUMS..Lahore....

here is a link to achivements of Abubakr Muhammad...

http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~abubakar/

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ensemble Quantum Computing with Nuclear Magnetic Resonance

Muhammad Sabieh Anwar

Centre for Quantum Computation, Clarendon Laboratory, Parks Road, Oxford OX1 3PU, UK

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache...lnk&cd=5&gl=pk

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

I think you picked the title of the thread wrong. The title sounds quite adventurous but its all degrees and stuff
    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

plus...such degress and stuff cannot be found to a single man in whole 1.5 billion islamic world... cheers....

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

you dont know..whats wthe worth of this young man..and whats his calibre..and whats his achievements...are.....when you will know...then ...you will realize...!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Its good he has got all that but he spent his half life doing it. What is his ultimate goal?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasim2k7 View Post
    Its good he has got all that but he spent his half life doing it. What is his ultimate goal?

http://www.khwarzimic.org/frontline/perspectives.pdf

http://www.khwarzimic.org/frontline/profile.pdf

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is really fantastic. The lecture series is really impressive. I wish this group the best of luck. Young people need more of this type of exposure from people that they can hopefully relate to.

Can an Indian-American become a life time member?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Can you tell me in a few lines what is the purpose of this thread?

So he is a scientist? has he invented something?

Has this helped Muslims of Pakistan, or the Ummah or Mankind?

what role has Islam played in his life?

These are more important then just listing a long list of a person's achievements in dunya.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by usman3 View Post

These are more important then just listing a long list of a person's achievements in dunya.
    Thats the question i wanted to ask too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So what you have here is a Muslim getting involved in the highest levels of real science as opposed to just engineering or medicine. That itself is rare, and very nice to see.

Then on top of that you have him working in the one of the top 2 or 3 research universities in the world. Which means from there he could have written himself a ticket to any number of top companies or universities in the world. He certainly could have stayed in California and gotten a very good position in a technology firm there. Or perhaps even been a part of his own start up. Certainly he has the credentials to at least get meetings with investors.

Instead, it seems he was moved back to Pakistan and is investing his considerable intelligence into educating other young Pakistanis. I find that extremely admirable. And I'm impressed with the organization he is part of there.

People talk proudly about the "golden age" of Islam. Well, if there is to be another "golden age" in the future, this is exactly the kind of activity and sacrifice you need to see. The golden age happened because there was some focus on the elements of the dunya, like algebra and optics for example.

And now this very accomplished Muslim is looking at quantum computing.

The Ummah will be far better off when people start reading about and admiring people like this rather than charlatans like Harun Yahya and others who claim to understand science. Mr. Anwar is an example of a real Muslim scientist, not someone who plays one on the internet.
    Last edited by Mace; 22-03-08 at 06:37 PM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    This is really fantastic. The lecture series is really impressive. I wish this group the best of luck. Young people need more of this type of exposure from people that they can hopefully relate to.

Can an Indian-American become a life time member?
    why not....quest of science and thirst of knowledge transcends all borders..all geographies....!

you are most welcome...

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

who are you to inquired about his islamic life..which is purely a matter of heart and between him and God Almighty !

may be you forgot the hadees of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) that working for one hour in search of science and knowledge is better than standing 1000 nights in prayers...keeping a year continuous fasts..etc etc....

he is 1000 times better muslim than all those "muslims" blowing innocent muslims in Iraq..and Pakistan ...in name of so called drama of jihad..and are going to hell..by suicidal attacks..on innocent people !
    Last edited by dawa-i-dil; 23-03-08 at 03:26 AM.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mace
    Instead, it seems he was moved back to Pakistan and is investing his considerable intelligence into educating other young Pakistanis. I find that extremely admirable. And I'm impressed with the organization he is part of there.
    just a bit correction...

Sabieh and his father are the founders of www.khawarzimic.org ...and Sabieh Anwar founded it when he was just 2nd year student of BSc Electrical Engineering at UET,Lahore.
    Last edited by dawa-i-dil; 23-03-08 at 03:27 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

may be you forgot the hadees of Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) that working for one hour in search of science and knowledge is better than standing 1000 nights in prayers...keeping a year continuous fasts..etc etc....
    Interesting. Do you have a source for this?

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it was written in our FSc Chemistry Practical Notebook...on first page...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

it was written in our FSc Chemistry Practical Notebook...on first page...
    Did they provide a source for it? And do you know, is this sahih? This could be an incredibly powerful and beneficial hadith if it is sahih or at least hasan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

who are you to inquired about his islamic life..which is purely a matter of heart and between him and God Almighty !

he is 1000 times better muslim than all those "muslims" blowing innocent muslims in Iraq..and Pakistan ...in name of so called drama of jihad..and are going to hell..by suicidal attacks..on innocent people !

Brother you posted this thread on an Islamic site, so obviously the question brother Usman asked is going to come up sooner or later as the thread is irrelevant to most on here.(Mace being the exception of course )

I think the reason the brother may have asked the question is due to this post having a very Pakistani Patriotic/pride undertone to it(which you are entitled to of-course), and having very little to do with Islam, the url of this site "Ummah" should have been a clue, Ummah can be defined as one Nation under Islam, and as a lot of us here ascribe to this notion, we abhor any type of Patriotism/Nationalism which divides as appose to unites people.

No-one is denying the brother you speak of has done well, and I admire him for turning his back on the west to be of more use to his own country, to further the cause/education there etc, but it was wrong for you to assume people here would/should love and praise him for it.

Yep please provide evidence on the Hadith you have quoted.

WS

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

There is importance to knowledge in islam but one should see if he is reading his five times salah daily. Thats not personal matter. Yeah if he read Tahajjud and other non obligatory prayers at night then its upto him.
    As for the hadith i have never heard of it.

Straggler In Distress LastFriday's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Masha'Allah the bro has some outstanding educational background. Insha'Allah he is using it to educate the Ummah which will in turn make the Muslims stronger.

On another note: Please don't say he is 1000 times better muslim than all those "MUSLIMS" blowing innocent muslims in Iraq and in the name of so called drama of jihad..do you know what really is going on? You don't know if they are going to heaven or hell, thats not for you to decide

My dad finished his PHD when he was pretty young too , in molecular biology i believe, gotta find out now!
    " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the source was not written there..but thre are a lot of ahadess concerning this matter....like...

the ink of a scholar's pen is better than the blood of a martyr....here prophet(pbuh) not mentiod the islamic scholar..the hadees says .."scholar"....

simailarly..motai aalim...moatai aalam...means..death of a scholar is a death of the whole world.....

its obligatory upon every muslim man and women to seek ilm.....here not mentiod..only islamic ilm...only thing is ilm....which includes both wordly and deen....

in quran...in sura anfal...its written..prepare your horses for enemy....todays horses subsitute...anti aircraft missile..and nuclear warhead missiles...which cannot be made...by just clinging to mosque..and taking chapters of Bukhari...!

deen is important...but you cannot negate the science and other great knowledge of the world.....

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by talib ul islam View Post
    Brother you posted this thread on an Islamic site, so obviously the question brother Usman asked is going to come up sooner or later as the thread is irrelevant to most on here.(Mace being the exception of course )

I think the reason the brother may have asked the question is due to this post having a very Pakistani Patriotic/pride undertone to it(which you are entitled to of-course), and having very little to do with Islam, the url of this site "Ummah" should have been a clue, Ummah can be defined as one Nation under Islam, and as a lot of us here ascribe to this notion, we abhor any type of Patriotism/Nationalism which divides as appose to unites people.

No-one is denying the brother you speak of has done well, and I admire him for turning his back on the west to be of more use to his own country, to further the cause/education there etc, but it was wrong for you to assume people here would/should love and praise him for it.

Yep please provide evidence on the Hadith you have quoted.

WS
    pride is that when i will start looking down upon other 55 islamic country..which i have never done....

thinking good about own country not comes in circle of pride...even Prophet(pbuh)"...Ali(ra)....considered themselves...good..as they were from the most prestigious tribe of Makkah...the Quraish.....

so...if i feel good about my country..and consider that such genius man belongs to Pakistan...its not pride.....its good thinking about my homeland...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    So what you have here is a Muslim getting involved in the highest levels of real science as opposed to just engineering or medicine. That itself is rare, and very nice to see.

Then on top of that you have him working in the one of the top 2 or 3 research universities in the world. Which means from there he could have written himself a ticket to any number of top companies or universities in the world. He certainly could have stayed in California and gotten a very good position in a technology firm there. Or perhaps even been a part of his own start up. Certainly he has the credentials to at least get meetings with investors.

People talk proudly about the "golden age" of Islam. Well, if there is to be another "golden age" in the future, this is exactly the kind of activity and sacrifice you need to see. The golden age happened because there was some focus on the elements of the dunya, like algebra and optics for example.

And now this very accomplished Muslim is looking at quantum computing.

The Ummah will be far better off when people start reading about and admiring people like this rather than charlatans like Harun Yahya and others who claim to understand science. Mr. Anwar is an example of a real Muslim scientist, not someone who plays one on the internet.
    Thankyou for that explanation Mace, thanks for putting it in plain language and summing it up!

May his knowledge and research be of benefit to Muslims of any land and to mankind inshallah.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

soooooo.... I dont get it..... did you put his profile up cos he looking for a wife or something??

Marriage section is that way bro --->
    "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
    Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

yea an the other bro was right too ... the title is mis-leading!

I thought it meant 45 Celsius doing 70 on the Motorway in Lahore on their roads.... that woudve looked fun!
    "If I was going to meet my new wedded wife on my wedding night, or you would give me news I had a new born son. It would not give me the same satisfaction as sitting in a tent on a cold night thinking of tactics on how to ambush my enemy."
    Khalid ibn al-Waleed.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Nuh AMW View Post
    yea an the other bro was right too ... the title is mis-leading!

I thought it meant 45 Celsius doing 70 on the Motorway in Lahore on their roads.... that woudve looked fun!
    exactly. the title is more adventurous. imagine a guy on a motorway and its 45 degrees hot and he is burning hot but when you open the thread its 45 uni degrees. plus the amount of degrees this guy got, he should be on a land cruiser with the ac on or something.

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Icon7 Re: 45 Celsius...and Honda 70 on Lahore Roads !

We all are proud to you brother. I really impressed with your thoughts I am also studying abroad i will try to serve my county after completing my education. In my point of view the economical system of the country is dependent on the upcoming generation and you really do a good job. Its a best way to serve the country, its not an easy job at the other side you have very good opprotunities and filthy rich life is waiting for you its not an easy decision which you have taken. I dont even have word to appreciate your struggle.
    Allah bless you.