Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

View Poll Results: Are you part of the tabligh jamaat?

Voters
407. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

112 27.52%
  • No

263 64.62%
  • Not yet but i want to

32 7.86%
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354
Results 2,121 to 2,134 of 2134
    Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    79 Post(s)

Are you a Tablighi?

Disclaimer: By reading further you agree to abide by the terms and conditions, if you don't agree then click here now.

Okay so here's the deal, i'm busy with some research and needed some stats, so vote properly and honestly, jokers are not wanted, if you can't vote honestly then dont bother opening the thread, because i don't want my statistics to be messed because of immature people.

Now on to the topic, the question is, are you a tablighi? (i.e. are you part of the tabligh jamaat - so all you smart alecks can save your comments) it doesn't matter if you're a "permanent" member or not.

This thread is not for arguing or debates, if you want to argue then do it elsewhere.

That's all, now go on and vote, there's nothing to be shy about.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Re: Are you a Tablighi?

Quote Originally Posted by m7md View Post
    This shows how well u understand logic, astagfiruallah ,
    R u nuts , look what u r saying ,
    Durood is like Salam and belessings , but we do it coz it's Allah's command then it's a worship coz we do doing it coz we r ordered to do so, ,
    and praying salatul janazah isnt worship and not command of Allah? we are ordered to send durood, but why Allah does the same which you do? isnt it shirk?
    Ur analogy is based on jahiliyah , no truth in it,
    i have mentioned evidence, you only hot air.
    That's what I initially said
    TJ will change all of sharia just so nothing what they say is ever wrong , it's like adjusting sharia to TJ not the other way round,
    what aspect of shariah are we discussing here
    Y would u want a saying to be even quoted by saying it's a fabricated Hadith
    please write that in english language again.
    Ofcourse a sahih Hadith r words of my beloved prophet, u see no difference in the 2 :s
    who told you i dont see any difference? you said even if the hadith is fabricated, the contain is shirky. i proved its got nothing to do with shirk. if your screw is lose, doesnt mean others are involve in shirk.
    And that's like in a way undermining prophets words ur last statement , y would u assume or want something to be prophet'a words when they r not :s ,
    if a person got to know the fact that they are not prophets word,then they will not say or assume that these are prophets word.
    Y do u want to adjust sharia to ur mood,
    seems you have taken tender ship of teaching sharia here, without even knowing abc of arabic.
    And for ur info there's no such things as a fabricated Hadith , and if it's fabricated then y mention it , what jahiliya is this
    brother have you ever heard the book "Nukhbatul fikr" in your life? Yes or no.
    U mean it doesn't matter if the Hadith is correct or not as long as the words of TJ r accepted as facts , astagfiruallah ,
    No u see what's wrong with ur aqeedah
    the hadith being correct i.e the sanad and the contains being correct is 2 different thing. the hadith is incorrect, and you had problem with contain of the story, so i brought same example from quran. WE DONT ACCEPT THE SANAD AND ALSO NOT CONTAIN; YET THOSE WHO ACCEPTS IT WITHOUT KNOWING THE SANAD; THE MEANING IS ALSO NOT WRONG OR SHIRK.
    Tell me how is the belief about janazah same like durood , ?
    you agreed that both are worship, now decide yourself. ponder what is reason behind Allah doing same act which is considered as worship for Human.
    For Allah to send peace and blessing and praying r 2 different things, plz don't bring Allah down to our level , for us following any command do Allah is worship,
    Our mind doesnt bring Allah to our level, your aql bring Allah in low level in your mind only. The problem is with your understanding, not with us.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2716 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by junaid123 View Post

Though he shouldnt have quote this fabricated hadith.
    Something everyone here agrees on. But he has been banned by the Taligis themselves (at least that is what the people in my mosque tell me). Do you think it could have to do with this and his mingling with the Shias?
    Last edited by ZeeshanParvez; 29-05-14 at 01:18 AM.

Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2716 Post(s)

Junaid man help me out. I have been wanting to ask a Tableeqhi this question. A Tableeqhi once came to me and asked me about the following Hadith which had really distressed him

من ترك الصلوة حتي مضي وقتها ثم قضي عذب في النار حقبا والحقب ثمانون سنة والسنة ثلثما ئة و ستون يوما

"A person neglecting his salaat until its time passes and then makes it up shall remain in Hell for
    period of one Haqb. A Haqb is equal to eighty years of 3
    three hundred and sixty days each, and a day in the
    Hereafter shall equal one thousand years of this
    world."

It is from 'majlisul abrar'

The Author of Faazail Amaal put this in his book. I have the Urdu version right infront of me. It is on page 330 in the chapter of the Merits of Prayer. The author himself writes under this Hadith

لم اجده فيما عندي من كتب الحديث

(This part is left untranslated in the book which is very misleading for readers who do not understand Arabic)
    "I did not find this (Hadith) in the books of Hadith I have with me..."

I had to tell the Tableghi that this was not a correct Hadith. This Hadith goes against all the authentic Hadith which permit prayer which is missed to be made Qadaa. Why did he include such a Hadith in the book when he could not find it in any book and quite clearly it is as unauthentic as a Hadith can get?
    Last edited by ZeeshanParvez; 29-05-14 at 12:41 AM.

Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2716 Post(s)

and praying salatul janazah isnt worship and not command of Allah? we are ordered to send durood, but why Allah does the same which you do? isnt it shirk?
    Junaid regarding Allah's and the Angel's Yusalloona on the Prophet (PBUH) you might the following of interest.

( ( إن الله وملائكته يصلون على النبي ) قال ابن عباس : أراد إن الله يرحم النبي ، والملائكة يدعون له . وعن ابن عباس أيضا : " يصلون " يتبركون .

وقيل : الصلاة من الله : الرحمة ، ومن الملائكة : الاستغفار .

( ياأيها الذين آمنوا صلوا عليه ) أي : ادعوا له بالرحمة ( وسلموا تسليما ) أي : حيوه بتحية الإسلام .

وقال أبو العالية : صلاة الله : ثناؤه عليه عند الملائكة ، وصلاة الملائكة : الدعاء

Paraphrase of the above

Ibn Abbas (RA) said: The meaning of the following Quranic Verse

إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا

is that Allah shows Mercy to the Prophet (PBUH) and the Angels supplicate for him (PBUH).

It has been said that Salaat from Allah means Mercy and from the Angels it means "asking for forgiveness."

أبو العالية said: Salaat from Allah means His Praise for him (Muhammad (PBUH)) in the presenece of the Angels and Salat from the Angels means Supplication (Dua).

Tafseer Baghwi

And you might find the following of interest too

كما قال سبحانه: هُوَ الَّذِي يُصَلِّي عَلَيْكُمْ وَمَلَائِكَتُهُ.. (43) سورة الأحزاب، أي يرحمكم ويثني عليكم سبحانه وتعالى، فثناء الله على عبده عند الملائكة هو ذكر أوصافه الجميلة العظيمة، هذه صلاة الله على عبده، ويدخل فيها أيضاً رحمته لعباده وإحسانه إليهم سبحانه وتعالى، والملائكة صلاتهم الدعاء، دعاؤهم للمصلى عليه وترحمهم عليه وثناؤهم عليه هذا يقال له صلاة، كما في الحديث: (الملائكة تصلي على أحدكم ما دام في مصلاه تقول: اللهم اغفر له اللهم ارحمه اللهم تب عليه) فصلاتهم على الرسول -صلى الله عليه وسلم- دعاؤهم له عليه الصلاة والسلام

Likewise Allah has said: He (Allah) is the one who Yusalli on you and his Angels (also Yusaluuna on you)...Surah Al-'ahzaab (33:56) meaning He (SWT) has Mercy on you and praises you and the praise of Allah for his slave in the presence of the Angles is the mention of the slave's beautiful great traits, This is the Salat of Allah upon his slaves and in it also enters His Mercy for His slaves and his 'Ihsaan toward them and the Angles, their Salaat, is supplication...as in the Hadith "The Angles Tu-Salluu upon one of you so long as one of you is in his prayer place by saying: O Allah forgive him and O Allah have Mercy on him. And their Salaat on the Prophet (PBUH) is their supplication (dua) for him.
    Last edited by ZeeshanParvez; 29-05-14 at 02:00 AM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bismil View Post
    The ayat says that , Allah ( swt ) and His angels send salat to Prophet ( pbuh ) , the believers should also be doing that.
    I suppose you have translated "yusalloona 'alan nabiyyi" as "send salat to Prophet ( pbuh )".

Salat is commonly translated as "Namaz" in Urdu, but in the Verse under reference, salaah means Blessings, Grace, Honour and Mercy as can be seen from the following hadith

In his Tafsir of this Ayah, Al-Bukhari recorded that Ka`b bin `Ujrah said, "It was said, `O Messenger of Allah, with regard to sending Salam upon you, we know about this, but how about Salah' He said:

«قُولُوا: اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيد»

(Say: "O Allah, send Your Salah upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent Your Salah upon the family of Ibrahim, verily You are the Most Praiseworthy, Most Glorious. O Allah, send Your blessings upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent Your blessings upon the family of Ibrahim, verily You are Most Praiseworthy, Most Glorious.'')'' Imam Ahmad recorded that Ibn Abi Layla said that Ka`b bin `Ujrah met him and said, "Shall I not give you a gift The Messenger of Allah came out to us and we said, `O Messenger of Allah! We know how to send Salam upon you, but how can we send Salah' He said:

«قُولُوا: اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَكْتَ عَلَى آلِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيد»

(Say: "O Allah, send Your Salah upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent Your Salah upon the family of Ibrahim, verily You are the Most Praiseworthy, Most Glorious. O Allah, send Your blessings upon Muhammad and upon the family of Muhammad, as You sent Your blessings upon the family of Ibrahim, verily You are Most Praiseworthy, Most Glorious.'')'' This Hadith has been recorded by the Group in their books with different chains of narration.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    :.......... if you want to argue then do it elsewhere..........:
    Jazakallahu khair. I have only paced the hadith explaining the verse under reference in the on going discussion. No argument intended.
    Last edited by aboosait; 29-05-14 at 04:29 AM.
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ZeeshanParvez View Post
    Junaid regarding Allah's and the Angel's Yusalloona on the Prophet (PBUH) you might the following of interest.

( ( إن الله وملائكته يصلون على النبي ) قال ابن عباس : أراد إن الله يرحم النبي ، والملائكة يدعون له . وعن ابن عباس أيضا : " يصلون " يتبركون .

وقيل : الصلاة من الله : الرحمة ، ومن الملائكة : الاستغفار .

( ياأيها الذين آمنوا صلوا عليه ) أي : ادعوا له بالرحمة ( وسلموا تسليما ) أي : حيوه بتحية الإسلام .

وقال أبو العالية : صلاة الله : ثناؤه عليه عند الملائكة ، وصلاة الملائكة : الدعاء

Paraphrase of the above

Ibn Abbas (RA) said: The meaning of the following Quranic Verse

إِنَّ اللَّهَ وَمَلَائِكَتَهُ يُصَلُّونَ عَلَى النَّبِيِّ ۚ يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا صَلُّوا عَلَيْهِ وَسَلِّمُوا تَسْلِيمًا

is that Allah shows Mercy to the Prophet (PBUH) and the Angels supplicate for him (PBUH).

It has been said that Salaat from Allah means Mercy and from the Angels it means "asking for forgiveness."

I know bro. I am sure nobody will think that Allah also recites durood like we do.. and mtj also didnt belief that Allah pray janazah like we human do nawzubillah. The act of Allah has differemce meaning. We shouldnt compair it with out action. But brother m7md didnt know what Allah sending salawat means and end up comparing with Allah being in human level. Had he knowledge of that verse he wouldnt have argue further. Its his lack of knowledge and hatred towards tj keeping him in the thread.
    Rasulullah (Sallallahu Alayhi Wasallam) is also reported to have said: “He who is very hasty and so bold as to pass verdicts is also bold in taking the path towards hell

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

..........also didnt belief that Allah pray janazah like we human do nawzubillah......... .
    When you know about his belief you might also be knowng where from he got this ifo in his lecutre. Just listen and tell us.

https://app.box.com/s/jjhxc2o6xh5hwg4bpzf6
    Last edited by aboosait; 29-05-14 at 02:31 PM.
    Worship only the CREATOR, HE is One and HE is the SUSTAINER of the Universe. Do not worship any of HIS creations nor through HIS creations

Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2716 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aboosait View Post
    When you know about his belief you might also be knowng where from he got this ifo in his lecutre. Just listen and tell us.

https://app.box.com/s/jjhxc2o6xh5hwg4bpzf6
    At 1:04 did he say regarding the prayer "Allah and His Rasool knows how all I am doing is telling you a Sahih (authentic) Khabbar"?

I am permanently out of this thread!

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

ask here : admin @daruliftaa.net

he might have taken from al hilya of abu nuaim. brother zeeshan may help from finding the exact quote from al hilya
    Last edited by junaid123; 29-05-14 at 03:13 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

At 1:04 did he say regarding the prayer "Allah and His Rasool knows how all I am doing is telling you a Sahih (authentic) Khabbar"?

I am permanently out of this thread!
    no he said main to tumhe khabar jana raha hu. he didnt mention the word sahih.
    Last edited by junaid123; 29-05-14 at 03:12 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

I had to tell the Tableghi that this was not a correct Hadith. This Hadith goes against all the authentic Hadith which permit prayer which is missed to be made Qadaa. Why did he include such a Hadith in the book when he could not find it in any book and quite clearly it is as unauthentic as a Hadith can get?
    the hadith dosent forbid the permission of qadaa prayer. it mentions if a person "neglects" his salah and make up the prayer he still may go to hell. its a warning not to leave any prayer at all and think if i made up my prayer then its all good. though the hadith isnt a sahih,but contain warns not to think that qadaa prayer make things every thing good. If a person had valid reasons then thats different case,but doing qadaa without any sharii reason may get punishment.
    Last edited by junaid123; 29-05-14 at 03:55 PM.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

About someone's bel;ief (which only the person and Allah knows) you are telling me for sure,
    .. ....and mtj also didnt belief that Allah pray janazah like we human do nawzubillah. ......
    But when I aske you about his speech you are guessing?
    \............
    he might have taken from al hilya of abu nuaim........
    No use wasting my time here. I am leaving this thread.
    Last edited by aboosait; 31-05-14 at 05:15 PM.

Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1630 Post(s)

About someone's bel;ief (which only the person and Allah knows) you are telling me for sure, But when I aske you about his speech you are guessing?No use wasting my time here. I am leaving this thread.
    Cause its the book which has been mentioned by muhaddithin to analyze the chain.

I will keep reminding your last sentence

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Malaysia has a somewhat VERY active Jamaat Tabligh. I myself attended atleast once a month for bayan session at a local Masjid Jalan Petaling, a well known HQ for Jamaat Tabligh in the country. But I don't consider myself a Tablighi's candidate, being a somewhat politically vocal individual ... which do not suit Tablighi sensibilities anyway.