Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Wallaahu khayrul Makireen
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FYI: The Prophet :saw:'s marriage to Khadija (ra).

The reports of the seerah (Prophet’s biography) indicate that Khadeejah bint Khuwaylid (may Allaah be pleased with her) was a determined and intelligent woman, and she was also rich and had several kinds of trade. The men of her people were keen to marry her. She did not engage directly in trade herself, rather she used to employ men to work on her behalf.

News reached Khadeejah of the honest and trustworthy Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him); she heard a great deal about his honesty and trustworthiness, so she wanted to hire him to work for her and do trade on her behalf. She sent someone to him with an offer of work, and he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) agreed to that.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out to do trade with the money of Khadeejah (may Allaah be pleased with her), and there was with him a slave of Khadeejah’s whose name was Maysarah. Maysarah saw the signs that happened to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) whilst travelling, and that amazed him, so he started to tell his mistress Khadeejah about everything that he had seen.

For example, when the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to the city of Busra in Syria, he stopped in the shade of a tree, and one of the monks said to Maysarah, “No one ever stops under the shade of this tree but a Prophet.” And Maysarah used to see two angels shading the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when the heat of the sun grew too intense.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came back from that journey, and he had made far more money in trading for Khadeejah than anyone else ever had before. Khadeejah was impressed with the personality of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and she wanted to marry him. So she sent her friend Nafeesah bint Maniyyah to tell the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about that. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) agreed, and the marriage of Khadeejah (may Allaah be pleased with her) was arranged by her father Khuwaylid, according to the most sound reports, as mentioned by the scholars of seerah.
    “Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: FYI: Muhammed's (pbuh) marriage to Khadija (ra).

bump

masha allah this is beautiful. brings tears to my eyes.
    The fragrance stays in the hand that gives the rose.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nice to read .. Thanks for submitting this comtenthttp://www.gigglewhiz.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

If I may add that the first signs of Khadejah's greatness appeared when the Prophet PBUH told her about the divine words that were revealed to him. She unhesitantly believed in him and accepted Islam immediately. The great love she had for the Prophet PBUH transformed into what is greater:belief in Allah and His Messenger PBUH.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So would you consider Women's Dresses for rent or would you rather have one of your own? There are several factors to consider. A bridal dress accounts for a size able portion of the wedding budget. Therefore, for a bride on a budget, while buying the Evening Dresses 2013 of her dreams may not be possible, renting is a practical option. She can use just a small amount to rent a dress that will make her look and feel like a million dollars.

Sweetheart Princess Organza Natural Waist Floor Length With Pick ups Wedding Dress

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Re: FYI: The Prophet :saw:'s marriage to Khadija (ra).

they had such a beautiful relationship msA. they both loved each other
    DO NOT PRIVATE MESSAGE IF YOU DON'T KNOW ME.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Lightbulb Http://yallaah.wordpress.com

BISMILLAAH HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM

'SALLALAAHU ALA MUHAMMAD SALLALAAHU ALAYHE WA ALEHI WASALLAM'

SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAAH AND HIS BELOVED MESSENGER PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W.W.

Rare Islamic Resources

allah_wallpaper_wallscorner-1024x576.jpg

Please do join your brothers and sisters around the globe

http://yallaah.wordpress.com

Bimillaah to join

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

BISMILLAAH HIRRAHMAAN NIRRAHEEM

'SALLALAAHU ALA MUHAMMAD SALLALAAHU ALAYHE WA ALEHI WASALLAM'

SPREADING THE MESSAGE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAAH AND HIS BELOVED MESSENGER PROPHET MUHAMMAD S.A.W.W.

Rare Islamic Resources

Please do join your brothers and sisters around the globe

http://yallaah.wordpress.com

Bimillaah to join

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Assalam O Allikum
    Very nice post dear also very informatics i hope in future you share type of informatics post with us on regular basis.The process and whole incident is flash back in my mind after reading this wonderful and informatics post.

Successful Married Life Of Muhammad (S.A.W.) And Khadija (R.A.)

BISMILLAHIR-RAHMANIR-RAHEEM

Khadijah (R.A), married the Holy Prophet (Sallallahu-Alayhi-Wasallam) when she was 40 and he was 25. They had six children: two sons, Qasim and Abdullah (also known as Tahir and Tayyib), and four daughters: Zainub, Ruqaiyyah, Umm Kulthum and Fatimah (Radhiyallahu-Anhum-Ajmaeen).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

She was one of the noblest women around, coming from a very prominent family. She was also quite beautiful and the holder of a considerable amount of wealth, being a prominent businesswoman. To marry her would have been a great feat for any man, and indeed, quite a few of the most prominent and wealthy men in society had asked for her hand. Yet, she rejected them all; already being a widow, she had lost the desire to marry again.

Until he came into her life. He was young man of 25, and although he was also of a very noble family, he was an orphan and was not a man of many means. He had made a meager living tending sheep in the hills surrounding the city. Yet, he had an impeccable moral character, and he was widely known as one of the most honest men around. That is what attracted her to him: she was looking for someone honest who could conduct business for her, as she – a woman in a fiercely patriarchal society – could not do it herself. So, he started working for her.

After he came back from his first business trip, she asked her servant, whom she sent with him, about him and his conduct. The servant amazed her by his report: this young man was the kindest, gentlest man he had ever met. Never did he treat the servant harshly, as many others do. Yet, there was more: as they travelled in the heat of the desert, the servant noticed that a cloud had followed them the entire time, shading them from the blazing sun. The businesswoman was quite impressed with her new employee.

Not only that, this new employee proved to be an astute businessman in his own right. He took his employer’s merchandise, sold it, and with the profits bought other merchandise that he sold again, thus profiting twice. All this was enough for her: the embers of love in her heart that were once extinguished re-kindled again, and she resolved to marry this young man, who was 15 years younger than she.

So, she sent her sister to this young man. She asked him, “Why are you not married, yet?”

“For lack of means,” he answered.

“What if I could offer you a wife of nobility, beauty, and wealth? Would you be interested?” she told him.

He replied in the affirmative, but when she mentioned her sister, the young employee chuckled in amazement.

“How could I marry her? She has turned down the most noble men in the city, much wealthier and prominent than me, a poor shepherd,” he said.

“Don’t you worry,” the sister replied, “I’ll take care of it.”

Not long after, the wealthy businesswoman married her young employee, and it was the beginning of one of the most loving, happiest, and sacred marriages in all of human history : that of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and Khadijah (RA), the daughter of Khuwaylid. When they were married, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) was 25 years old, and Khadijah was 40. Yet, that did not bother the Prophet (SAW) one bit. He loved her so deeply, and she loved him as deeply. They were married for 25 years, and she bore him seven children : 3 sons and 4 daughters. All of the sons died in young age. Khadijah (RA) was a source of immense love, strength, and comfort for the Prophet Muhammad, and he leaned heavily on this love and support on the most important night of his life.

While he was meditating in cave of Hira, the Angel Jibreel (AS) came to the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and revealed to him the first verses of the Quran and declared to him that he was to be a Prophet. The experience terrified the Prophet Muhammad (SAW), and he ran home, jumping into Khadijah’s (RA) arms crying, “Cover me! Cover me!” She was startled by his terror, and after soothing and comforting him for a while, the Prophet was able to calm down and relate to her his experience.

The Prophet (SAW) feared he was losing his mind or being possessed. Khadijah (RA) put all his fears to rest:

“Do not worry,” she said, “for by Him who has dominion over Khadijah’s soul, I hope that you are the Prophet of this nation. Allah would never humiliate you, for you are good to your relatives, you are true to your word, you help those who are in need, you support the weak, you feed the guest and you answer the call of those who are in distress.”

She then took him to her cousin, Waraqah ibn Nawfal – a scholar well-versed in the Judeo-Christian scripture – and he confirmed to the Prophet (SAW) that his experience was Divine and he was to be the Last Prophet.

After his ministry began, and the opposition of his people became harsh and brutal, Khadijah (RA) was always there to support the Prophet Muhammad (SAW), sacrificing all of her wealth to support the cause of Islam. When the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and his family was banished to the hills outside of Makkah, she went there with him, and the three years of hardship and deprivation eventually led to her death. The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) mourned her deeply, and even after her death, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) would send food and support to Khadijah’s friends and relatives, out of love for his first wife.

Once, years after Khadijah (RA) died, he came across a necklace that she once wore. When he saw it, he remembered her and began to cry and mourn. His love for her never died, so much so, that his later wife Ayesha once felt jealous of her. Once she asked the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) if Khadijah (RA) had been the only woman worthy of his love. The Prophet replied:

“She believed in me when no one else did; she accepted Islam when people rejected me; and she helped and comforted me when there was no one else to lend me a helping hand.”

The Prophet said, "The best of the world's women is Mary (at her lifetime), and the best of the world's women is Khadija (at her lifetime)."

And look what Ayesha (r.a) had to say for her: ''I did not feel jealous of any of the wives of the Prophet as much as I did of Khadija (although) she died before he married me, for I often heard him mentioning her, and Allah had told him to give her the good tidings that she would have a palace of Qasab (i.e. pipes of precious stones and pearls in Paradise), and whenever he slaughtered a sheep, he would send her women-friends a good share of it.

And it is also clear from the history that he continued to trade on his own during the time of his marriage with Khadija (r.a) and even after her death.''

Source
    Last edited by Repentant; 21-07-13 at 05:06 AM.
    "You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you." ~ Imam Al Ghazali.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<3 Mashallah <3

Iman Builder - Trainee
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Quoted
    233 Post(s)

I received a Whatsapp recently which goes well with this thread, just thought I'd share, seen as its pretty sweet..:-

"I know a man who lost his parents at a young age. He was man enough to love a strong woman years older than him, worked for her and made her stronger, opened his heart to her, shared his fears to no one but her. He was romantic and was faithful to her till her last breath. Cleaned after himself and sewed his own clothes. He was good looking, courageous and fearless. He never judged anyone on their pasts or looks, and was moderate, open minded and tolerant. His neighbour was Jewish and his cousin-in- law was a Christian priest. Beaten and exiled when he was helpless, he was merciful when he became stronger. Intelligent, wise and a hard worker, he built a long lasting nation out of nothing in the last 20 years of his life. He had no parents, but loved his daughters and grandchildren. His last will was "Be good to women". His constitution was the quraan that preached tolerance to all other religions. He never judged anyone on the bases of colour or creed. A man I would die for. This man was a mercy for all mankind,this is my Prophet Muhammad Peace be Upon Him"

How beautiful...
    وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ ءَامِنُواْ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلنَّاسُ قَالُوٓاْ أَنُؤۡمِنُ كَمَآ ءَامَنَ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ*ۗ أَلَآ إِنَّهُمۡ هُمُ ٱلسُّفَهَآءُ وَلَـٰكِن لَّا يَعۡلَمُونَ

And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: Shall we believe as the foolish believe? Beware! They indeed are the foolish? But they know not.
    Al Baqarah : Verse 13

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is the greatest love story MashAllah. I have one question. The Prophet (pbuh), he had found Khadeejah through his work (outside of the family), hence NOT an arranged marriage. He had then proposed to get married through her Father.

I am Pakistani, and my parents absolutely FORBID that I find someone myself, whether she is at my workplace or through a friend. They have told me that I am only allowed to marry a girl that they find themselves and I have no choice but to marry someone with this method (albeit I have a choice to say yes or no).

I have spent so much time and effort over the past few years finding good religious muslim girls (through work, matrimonial sites, recommendations..etc), and in the end, my parents just blindly refused it without even hearing a word about the girl. Saying that it is Haraam. And it was made me so emotionally upset that I am not in the right mindset to view the girls they propose to me.

Any advice on this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TracyloveJohn View Post
    So would you consider Women's Dresses for rent or would you rather have one of your own? There are several factors to consider. A bridal dress accounts for a size able portion of the wedding budget. Therefore, for a bride on a budget, while buying the Evening Dresses 2013 of her dreams may not be possible, renting is a practical option. She can use just a small amount to rent a dress that will make her look and feel like a million dollars.

Sweetheart Princess Organza Natural Waist Floor Length With Pick ups Wedding Dress
    you can consider Online Shopping Fashion

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9268 Post(s)

:

This is definitely a true love story, so sweet! Quite emotional as well

I really want to be like the prophet wives , who wouldn't?

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ya'sin View Post
    :

This is definitely a true love story, so sweet! Quite emotional as well

I really want to be like the prophet wives , who wouldn't?

I tried to your rep your comment,but it wouldn't let me, so I'll post it on here!!
    Agree with you 100%, this is one of my favourite stories :-)

Mentioned
    1272 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9268 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Khadijah_24 View Post
    I tried to your rep your comment,but it wouldn't let me, so I'll post it on here!!
    Agree with you 100%, this is one of my favourite stories :-)
    lol

yeh I don't want to sound mushy, but really makes me smile, it's like the greatest partnership in history

it makes me wanna say

awwww- which I don't like saying (lol)
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Uncommon gifts for him

Wow!! What a wonderful post!
    I have learned that For a long time so your post is very great.I am definitely reading your wonderful article.Wonderful reading.What a auspicious write-up.Looking too much and nice ideas about this site.I love it.Thanks a sharing for all best interesting information.Keep it up.For more information you can visit on this site:http://www.uniquepedia.com/.
    Thanks to author!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalam Alikum, Subhanallah and thanks for sharing this story with all Muslim brothers and sisters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

As Allah SAW says in the Quran:

"And among His signs is he that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that you may dwell in tranquility with them, and He has put love and mercy between your hearts. Undoubtedly in these are signs for those who reflect” [Noble Quran 30:21]

The Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) life is the greatest example for mankind to follow, and his includes how to treat and love your spouse. The Prophet Muhammad (SAW) married Khadija Bint Khuwailid when he was 25 years old. She was a 40 years old widow when she married him.

Quran Classes Online | Memorize Quran Online | Online Quran Reading

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

*Mega-bump*

“Once the Prophet mentioned Khadija near Aisha, Aisha responded: “She was not but a such and such of an old lady, and Allah replaced her with a better one for you.” He replied: “Indeed Allah did not grant me better than her; she accepted me when people rejected me, she believed in me when people doubted me, she shared her wealth with me when people deprived me, and Allah granted me children only through her.”
    My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
    As You have sanctified Your house,
    Make my heart as protected and as honoured
    In which permission of entry
    Is only granted to a few,
    Please Allah, allow my heart
    To be preserved only for You.

---

It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
    when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
    In Jannah, we will meet

If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Whenever i read about Him (S.A.W) and His life, i really feel so happy May Allah give us spouse like them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Beautiful!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JazakAllah for the beautiful reminder, now a days Muslims (specially from South Asia) have forgotten this message and second marriage for widowed & divorced people is considered Nauzbillah as a great sin...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am in love with a muslim man who is 34 and I am 43. He always said to me age is just a number and age does not guarantee the happiness. We are into the 8th month relationship now. He is very busy with his business and now a bit neglect me. I am ready to get marry again. Is is offended to him if I sent someone to propose to him?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FYI: The Prophet :saw:'s marriage to Khadija (ra).

not at all. just as khadija (May Allah be pleased with her did) so you can also. May Allah bless us with pious spouses

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

jzkAllahu khayran

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I want to be like her.
    She is my role model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

I recently wrote a blog post about the beautiful love story of Khadijah (RA). Thought to share on this thread as it is super relevant to the topic of the thread.

You can read the story here: www.happymuslimfamily.org/khadijah-the-prophets-beloved-the-princess-of-quraysh/

Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3205 Post(s)

One of the most interesting things to me about their marriage is that she conceived and gave birth to 6 children after the age of 40! While Aisha (RA) who was 9-18 during her marriage to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not have any children.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Might Allah favor us with a relationship that is like Prophet Mohammad(saw) and Khadijah(ra)with our life partners.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

the BEST Example of marriage with the lady who older then you I love my prophet Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

AWESOME!! That was an excellent read!

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3937 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ms.muslimah View Post
    One of the most interesting things to me about their marriage is that she conceived and gave birth to 6 children after the age of 40! While Aisha (RA) who was 9-18 during her marriage to Prophet Muhammad (SAW) did not have any children.
    She was a great woman.

She was the first person to accept the message of Islam . One of the four women to achieve perfection.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    74 Post(s)
    Chokran for this information ❤

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by stepz_stepz View Post
    May Allah bless us with a relationship that is similar to Prophet Mohammad(saw) and Khadijah(ra)with our spouses...Allahuma thumma ameen..
    Ameen.