Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wallaahu khayrul Makireen
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

FYI: The Prophet :saw:'s marriage to Khadija (ra).

The reports of the seerah (Prophet’s biography) indicate that Khadeejah bint Khuwaylid (may Allaah be pleased with her) was a determined and intelligent woman, and she was also rich and had several kinds of trade. The men of her people were keen to marry her. She did not engage directly in trade herself, rather she used to employ men to work on her behalf.

News reached Khadeejah of the honest and trustworthy Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him); she heard a great deal about his honesty and trustworthiness, so she wanted to hire him to work for her and do trade on her behalf. She sent someone to him with an offer of work, and he (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) agreed to that.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went out to do trade with the money of Khadeejah (may Allaah be pleased with her), and there was with him a slave of Khadeejah’s whose name was Maysarah. Maysarah saw the signs that happened to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) whilst travelling, and that amazed him, so he started to tell his mistress Khadeejah about everything that he had seen.

For example, when the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came to the city of Busra in Syria, he stopped in the shade of a tree, and one of the monks said to Maysarah, “No one ever stops under the shade of this tree but a Prophet.” And Maysarah used to see two angels shading the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when the heat of the sun grew too intense.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) came back from that journey, and he had made far more money in trading for Khadeejah than anyone else ever had before. Khadeejah was impressed with the personality of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and she wanted to marry him. So she sent her friend Nafeesah bint Maniyyah to tell the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) about that. He (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) agreed, and the marriage of Khadeejah (may Allaah be pleased with her) was arranged by her father Khuwaylid, according to the most sound reports, as mentioned by the scholars of seerah.
    “Take Aqeedah from the Salaf, learn Adab from the Tableeghi Jamaat, and brotherhood from the Ikhwaan"

Daydreamer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: FYI: Muhammed's (pbuh) marriage to Khadija (ra).

A lovely reminder! Jazak'Allah khair.

Mentioned
    403 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1684 Post(s)

for posting

Straggler In Distress LastFriday's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

AWESOME!! That was an excellent read!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Icon14 Re: FYI: Muhammed's (pbuh) marriage to Khadija (ra).

jzk 4 dat....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks good reading

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Salaam,

Subhanallah and thanks for posting the story.

Ah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

well reminder

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

for this post it brought a smile 2my face. there is soo much we can learn from there example.
    1stly the age difference- the Prophet (SAW) was 25yrs old n Khadijah (RA) was 40yrs (if im rite) this just shows that the traditional idea that da wife's age shud be close2 or younger than the dudes isnt necessarily tru all the time, which is wat most ppl still think 2day. after all ages isnt the most important thing, rather it maturity n compatibility.
    2nd point- is that the Prophet (SAW) was very successful, independent and it was his beautiful character, and excellent business ability that attracted Khadijah (RA) to him and even though she was wealth and able to support the household herself the Prophet (SAW) still worked and provided 4d family.
    also- as the story above shows, it was Khadijah hu approached him thru Nafeesah. 2day loadz of ppl still think its 'wrong' or 'inappropriate' for a girl/her guardian to approach da dude and that it HAS 2b the man hu asks 4da girls hand. its fine if u think this is preferable but if it ds happen it shudnt b seen as wrong coz d Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi assallam)'s marriage to Khadijah(R.A.) serves as an example to us n shows that this kinda tradition is just a matter of false pride. n its still fine for a female seeking marriage, or for her guardian, to approach a suitable man regarding marriage, i mean like so long as its done in a decent, proper way.
    another point, the Prophet (SAW)'s relationship wiv Khadijah (RA) was characterized by love, respect, and appreciation; by hard work, support, and cooperation; and above all, by loyalty that lasted till the end of the Prophet(sallallahu alaiyhi assallam)'s life, even after the death of Khadijah(R.A.).
    therez soooo much we can learn from the Prophet's (SAW) life that serve as more than just stories but as examples n lessons 4 all of us to learn from. these r just a few.

~Unworthy of Mercy~
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

A True Love Story

She was one of the noblest women around, coming from a very prominent family. She was also quite beautiful and the holder of a considerable amount of wealth, being a prominent businesswoman. To marry her would have been a great feat for any man, and indeed, quite a few of the most prominent and wealthy men in society had asked for her hand. Yet, she rejected them all; already being a widow, she had lost the desire to marry again.

Until he came into her life. He was young man of 25, and although he was also of a noble family, he was an orphan and was not a man of many means. He had made a meager living tending sheep in the hills surrounding the city. Yet, he had an impeccable moral character, and he was widely known as one of the most honest men around. That is what attracted her to him: she was looking for someone honest who could conduct business for her, as she - a woman in a fiercely patriarchal society - could not do it herself. So, he started working for her.

After he came back from his first business trip, she asked her servant, whom she sent with him, about him and his conduct. The servant amazed her by his report: this young man was the kindest, gentlest man he had ever met. Never did he treat the servant harshly, as many others do. Yet, there was more: as they traveled in the heat of the desert, the servant noticed that a cloud had followed them the entire time, shading them from the blazing sun. The businesswoman was quite impressed with her new employee.

Not only that, this new employee proved to be an astute businessman in his own right. He took his employer's merchandise, sold it, and with the profits bought other merchandise that he sold again, thus profiting twice. All this was enough for her: the embers of love in her heart that were once extinguished re-kindled again, and she resolved to marry this young man, who was 15 years younger than she.

So, she sent her sister to this young man. She asked him, "Why are you not married, yet?"
    "For lack of means," he answered.
    "What if I could offer you a wife of nobility, beauty, and wealth? Would you be interested?" she told him.
    He replied in the affirmative, but when she mentioned her sister, the young employee chuckled in amazement.
    "How could I marry her? She has turned down the most noble men in the city, much wealthier and prominent than me, a poor shepherd," he said.
    "Don't you worry," the sister replied, "I'll take care of it."

Not long after, the wealthy businesswoman married her young employee, and it was the beginning of one of the most loving, happiest, and sacred marriages in all of human history: that of Prophet Muhammad and Khadijah, the daughter of Khuwaylid. When they were married, the Prophet was 25 years old, and Khadijah was 40. Yet, that did not bother the Prophet one bit. He loved her so deeply, and she loved him as deeply. They were married for 25 years, and she bore him seven children: 3 sons and 4 daughters. All of the sons died in young age. Khadijah was a source of immense love, strength, and comfort for the Prophet Muhammad, and he leaned heavily on this love and support on the most important night of his life.

While he was meditating in cave of Hira, the Angel Gabriel came to the Prophet Muhammad and revealed to him the first verses of the Qur'an and declared to him that he was to be a Prophet. The experience terrified the Prophet Muhammad, and he ran home, jumping into Khadijah's arms crying, "Cover me! Cover me!" She was startled by his terror, and after soothing and comforting him for a while, the Prophet was able to calm down and relate to her his experience.

The Prophet feared he was losing his mind or being possessed. Khadijah put all his fears to rest: "Do not worry," she said, "for by Him who has dominion over Khadijah's soul, I hope that you are the Prophet of this nation. Allah would never humiliate you, for you are good to your relatives, you are true to your word, you help those who are in need, you support the weak, you feed the guest and you answer the call of those who are in distress." She then took him to her cousin, Waraqah ibn Nawfal - a scholar well-versed in the Judeo-Christian scripture - and he confirmed to the Prophet that his experience was Divine and he was to be the Last Prophet.

After his ministry began, and the opposition of his people became harsh and brutal, Khadijah was always there to support the Prophet Muhammad, sacrificing all of her wealth to support the cause of Islam. When the Prophet and his family was banished to the hills outside of Mecca, she went there with him, and the three years of hardship and deprivation eventually led to her death. The Prophet Muhammad mourned her deeply, and even after her death, the Prophet would send food and support to Khadijah's friends and relatives, out of love for his first wife.

Once, years after Khadijah died, he came across a necklace that she once wore. When he saw it, he remembered her and began to cry and mourn. His love for her never died, so much so, that his later wife A'isha became jealous of her. Once she asked the Prophet if Khadijah had been the only woman worthy of his love. The Prophet replied: "She believed in me when no one else did; she accepted Islam when people rejected me; and she helped and comforted me when there was no one else to lend me a helping hand."

Much has been made and said about Prophet Muhammad's multiple marriages. There are many who smear the Prophet as a womanizing philanderer, citing his multiple marriages. This is absolute propaganda. As a response to those who malign the Prophet , IF the Prophet were anything of the sort, he would have taken advantage of his youth to do such a thing. But he did not! At a time when it was a common custom to have multiple wives, the Prophet did not marry anyone else while he was with Khadijah.

It was only after Khadijah died, may God be pleased with her, that he married other women. Most of these wives were widows, whom the Prophet married to care after them, or they were they were the daughters of prominent Arab chieftains, so that the Prophet could form a cohesive Muslim society out of a fiercely tribalistic (and barbaric) Arab culture. The smears against the Prophet fall flat on their faces once the light of truth shines brightly upon them.

In a song about the Prophet and Khadjiah, Muslim rappers Native Deen sing: "We look for stories of love in places dark and cold/When we have a guiding light for the whole world to behold." Many of what we call "love stories" today are nothing more than stories of lust and desire, physical attraction disguised as love.
    Yet, I can find no love story more powerful, more spiritually uplifting, more awe inspiring as that of the Prophet Muhammad and Khadijah. It is a shining example of what an ideal marriage is, and if I ever claim that I love my wife, I must gauge my actions with that of the Prophet. As the country commemorates Valentine's Day, and everywhere we turn this month, "love is in the air," I cannot help but reflect upon, what is to me, the greatest of all love stories: that of Muhammad and Khadijah. Even with all of its amazing and creative talent, Hollywood could not have come up with a story greater than this.

Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Icon14 Re: FYI: Muhammed's (pbuh) marriage to Khadija (ra).

May Allah bless us with a relationship that is similar to Prophet Mohammad(saw) and Khadijah(ra)with our spouses...Allahuma thumma ameen..
    Verily Allah(s.w.t) is with the Patient ones!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mashallah so sweet.

i dream of something similar happening to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Jazakallah, this is so powerful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

mashallah!

υмм عائشة & حبيبة & يوس .: Jannati :.'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

OP & sis MMS
    "And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MMS View Post
    A True Love Story

She was one of the noblest women around, coming from a very prominent family. She was also quite beautiful and the holder of a considerable amount of wealth, being a prominent businesswoman. To marry her would have been a great feat for any man, and indeed, quite a few of the most prominent and wealthy men in society had asked for her hand. Yet, she rejected them all; already being a widow, she had lost the desire to marry again.

Until he came into her life. He was young man of 25, and although he was also of a noble family, he was an orphan and was not a man of many means. He had made a meager living tending sheep in the hills surrounding the city. Yet, he had an impeccable moral character, and he was widely known as one of the most honest men around. That is what attracted her to him: she was looking for someone honest who could conduct business for her, as she - a woman in a fiercely patriarchal society - could not do it herself. So, he started working for her.

After he came back from his first business trip, she asked her servant, whom she sent with him, about him and his conduct. The servant amazed her by his report: this young man was the kindest, gentlest man he had ever met. Never did he treat the servant harshly, as many others do. Yet, there was more: as they traveled in the heat of the desert, the servant noticed that a cloud had followed them the entire time, shading them from the blazing sun. The businesswoman was quite impressed with her new employee.

Not only that, this new employee proved to be an astute businessman in his own right. He took his employer's merchandise, sold it, and with the profits bought other merchandise that he sold again, thus profiting twice. All this was enough for her: the embers of love in her heart that were once extinguished re-kindled again, and she resolved to marry this young man, who was 15 years younger than she.

So, she sent her sister to this young man. She asked him, "Why are you not married, yet?"
    "For lack of means," he answered.
    "What if I could offer you a wife of nobility, beauty, and wealth? Would you be interested?" she told him.
    He replied in the affirmative, but when she mentioned her sister, the young employee chuckled in amazement.
    "How could I marry her? She has turned down the most noble men in the city, much wealthier and prominent than me, a poor shepherd," he said.
    "Don't you worry," the sister replied, "I'll take care of it."

Not long after, the wealthy businesswoman married her young employee, and it was the beginning of one of the most loving, happiest, and sacred marriages in all of human history: that of Prophet Muhammad and Khadijah, the daughter of Khuwaylid. When they were married, the Prophet was 25 years old, and Khadijah was 40. Yet, that did not bother the Prophet one bit. He loved her so deeply, and she loved him as deeply. They were married for 25 years, and she bore him seven children: 3 sons and 4 daughters. All of the sons died in young age. Khadijah was a source of immense love, strength, and comfort for the Prophet Muhammad, and he leaned heavily on this love and support on the most important night of his life.

While he was meditating in cave of Hira, the Angel Gabriel came to the Prophet Muhammad and revealed to him the first verses of the Qur'an and declared to him that he was to be a Prophet. The experience terrified the Prophet Muhammad, and he ran home, jumping into Khadijah's arms crying, "Cover me! Cover me!" She was startled by his terror, and after soothing and comforting him for a while, the Prophet was able to calm down and relate to her his experience.

The Prophet feared he was losing his mind or being possessed. Khadijah put all his fears to rest: "Do not worry," she said, "for by Him who has dominion over Khadijah's soul, I hope that you are the Prophet of this nation. Allah would never humiliate you, for you are good to your relatives, you are true to your word, you help those who are in need, you support the weak, you feed the guest and you answer the call of those who are in distress." She then took him to her cousin, Waraqah ibn Nawfal - a scholar well-versed in the Judeo-Christian scripture - and he confirmed to the Prophet that his experience was Divine and he was to be the Last Prophet.

After his ministry began, and the opposition of his people became harsh and brutal, Khadijah was always there to support the Prophet Muhammad, sacrificing all of her wealth to support the cause of Islam. When the Prophet and his family was banished to the hills outside of Mecca, she went there with him, and the three years of hardship and deprivation eventually led to her death. The Prophet Muhammad mourned her deeply, and even after her death, the Prophet would send food and support to Khadijah's friends and relatives, out of love for his first wife.

Once, years after Khadijah died, he came across a necklace that she once wore. When he saw it, he remembered her and began to cry and mourn. His love for her never died, so much so, that his later wife A'isha became jealous of her. Once she asked the Prophet if Khadijah had been the only woman worthy of his love. The Prophet replied: "She believed in me when no one else did; she accepted Islam when people rejected me; and she helped and comforted me when there was no one else to lend me a helping hand."

Much has been made and said about Prophet Muhammad's multiple marriages. There are many who smear the Prophet as a womanizing philanderer, citing his multiple marriages. This is absolute propaganda. As a response to those who malign the Prophet , IF the Prophet were anything of the sort, he would have taken advantage of his youth to do such a thing. But he did not! At a time when it was a common custom to have multiple wives, the Prophet did not marry anyone else while he was with Khadijah.

It was only after Khadijah died, may God be pleased with her, that he married other women. Most of these wives were widows, whom the Prophet married to care after them, or they were they were the daughters of prominent Arab chieftains, so that the Prophet could form a cohesive Muslim society out of a fiercely tribalistic (and barbaric) Arab culture. The smears against the Prophet fall flat on their faces once the light of truth shines brightly upon them.

In a song about the Prophet and Khadjiah, Muslim rappers Native Deen sing: "We look for stories of love in places dark and cold/When we have a guiding light for the whole world to behold." Many of what we call "love stories" today are nothing more than stories of lust and desire, physical attraction disguised as love.
    Yet, I can find no love story more powerful, more spiritually uplifting, more awe inspiring as that of the Prophet Muhammad and Khadijah. It is a shining example of what an ideal marriage is, and if I ever claim that I love my wife, I must gauge my actions with that of the Prophet. As the country commemorates Valentine's Day, and everywhere we turn this month, "love is in the air," I cannot help but reflect upon, what is to me, the greatest of all love stories: that of Muhammad and Khadijah. Even with all of its amazing and creative talent, Hollywood could not have come up with a story greater than this.

Lovely !! Thank you very much
    Ex Oriente Lux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

SubhanaAllah! Truly amazing…thank you soo much for posting. I will share this amongst my friends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

easha the wife a prophit , the one prophit love mose said i did not feel joulse a i feel from kadiga even she already dead,the minute they say her name prophit would have tears,he loved her ,she was beside hem when he realt need to ,the mother of his children,

i would belive these are humen any women can reach these wisdom if she open her heart to the truth,
    she is a kind of who who seek true man , who is responsible
    she deserve hem as she gor what she look for,
    he was the best hasbend

all the best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) is an exemplary person for the entire Muslim Ummah. His entire life is a great example of perfection of character. His Marriage to Hazrat Khadija(ra) was also an act practiced by our Holy Prophet (s.a.w) to put an example before the Muslim Ummah that true relationships need love, sincerity, honesty, respect and nothing else.
    May Allah Bless u and give us the wisdom to follow the practices of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w)

أبحث مفتاح الدار السلام ibnuadam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

if anyone's interested to listen to a lecture on the life Khadijah (r.a.), here's one by Yasir Qadhi : The House of Khadijah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Beautiful!!
    Women are attracted to good character, which is the foundation for any relationship.

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2688 Post(s)

I wish I could marry the Prophet .
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I think I'm in love with a muslim man who is 21 and I am 29. To me the age is not an issue but to him it was I guess. Any suggestions? Also I wanted to know of law schools that are friendly to muslims in the US if anyone knows of any

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    298 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jenpriddy View Post
    I think I'm in love with a muslim man who is 21 and I am 29. To me the age is not an issue but to him it was I guess. Any suggestions? Also I wanted to know of law schools that are friendly to muslims in the US if anyone knows of any
    maybe your religion was a problem to him more than your age
    "Be A Lamp, A Lifeboat, A Ladder, Help Someone's Soul Heal. Walk Out Of Your House Like A Shepherd" - Rumi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    I wish I could marry the Prophet .
    stupid answer.... look at u . ur not = to the dust on the feet of Mother of the beleivers RA and talking nonsense here

and do u knw if u were alive at the time time or Prophet u might be among the munafiqoon.

Be Thankful to Allah in w.e time he has send u
    Last edited by SOA7007; 17-10-10 at 04:23 PM.
    How is it that those people are most beautiful who pray at night? Because they are alone with the All-Merciful who covers them with light from His light.
    HASAN IBN ALÎ - GRANDSON OF THE PROPHET

On A Hired Plane of Logic LailaTheMuslim's Avatar
    Mentioned
    267 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2688 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SOA7007 View Post
    stupid answer.... look at u . ur not = to the dust on the feet of Mother of the beleivers RA and talking nonsense here

and do u knw if u were alive at the time time or Prophet u might be among the munafiqoon.

Be Thankful to Allah in w.e time he has send u
    what is your problem? What woman wouldn't want to marry the Prophet ??Totally making a big deal out of nothing.
    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    what is your problem? What woman wouldn't want to marry the Prophet ??Totally making a big deal out of nothing.
    Stupid and childish brain u have grow up ...

Keep dreaming/wishing of something which has already happend..

Allah swt choosed Our Mother of the Beleivers RA , The best of the woman for our Beloved Rasulullah
    not some loose head born after centuries....

Oh by the way u are the same person who hates umar ibn al khattab ra and pointed fingers on his acts in another thread...

Ok ok i remember who u are ?

have pride for ur ignorance ..

lol u and marry the Prophet
    ***********************Thread Closed*****************
    Last edited by SOA7007; 17-10-10 at 04:49 PM.
    How is it that those people are most beautiful who pray at night? Because they are alone with the All-Merciful who covers them with light from His light.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SOA7007 View Post
    Stupid and childish brain u have grow up ...

Keep dreaming/wishing of something which has already happend..

Allah swt choosed Our Mother of the Beleivers RA , The best of the woman for our Beloved Rasulullah
    not some loose head born after centuries....

Oh by the way u are the same person who hates umar ibn al khattab ra and pointed fingers on his acts in another thread...

Ok ok i remember who u are ?

have pride for ur ignorance ..

lol u and marry the Prophet
    ***********************Thread Closed*****************

Brother, don't ruin what is a great thread by harshly attacking the sister for what is a completely harmless comment.

The Prophet (saw) said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak good or keep silent" [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

"The best of all Muslims is one whose tongue and hand other muslims are protected"
    [Sahih Muslim]

"The Prophet(saw) was not one who would abuse (others) or say obscene words, or curse (others)..." [Sahih Bukhari]

OP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ..wadi.. View Post

Brother, don't ruin what is a great thread by harshly attacking the sister for what is a completely harmless comment.

The Prophet (saw) said, "Whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day should speak good or keep silent" [Sahih Bukhari and Muslim]

"The best of all Muslims is one whose tongue and hand other muslims are protected"
    [Sahih Muslim]

"The Prophet(saw) was not one who would abuse (others) or say obscene words, or curse (others)..." [Sahih Bukhari]

OP
    :
    Taken Your advice
    Thank You very much

Pray for the Ummah Submit To Peace's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

JazakAllah khair for sharing. Some very good points.

I would request the mods to please also add references in the original post. You can't stick information about the Prophet (Saw) for the public to view without proper reference/source mentioned ?
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

learning
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

did you also know which is something that I have learnt recently is that Khadijah RA was married twice before she married the Prophet saw, shes the best I so want to be like her too!
    Sister Jigsaw!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

nice shearing, jazakallah
    The game is over

Pray for the Ummah Submit To Peace's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

A beautiful dedication to our mother Khadija (r.a)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKl0z...layer_embedded
    Read not to contradict and confute, not to believe and take for granted, not to find talk and discourse, but to weigh and consider. Inhale positive, exhale negative

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gll-1...aZ-dWQ&index=4

would like to add a little more to this discussion ...beautiful sayings...

Mentioned
    591 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1569 Post(s)

This is one of my most favouritest threads
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us” - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

the best love story ever, and would be considered so modern in our times amongst our people

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I hope Allah has decreed for me a husband with at least half of the good character Muhammad(salli Allahu alayhi wa salam) was blessed with. And I hope to be half of the wife and woman Khadijah(Allah be pleased with her) was to him. Happy tears to my eyes, may we all take it upon ourselves to please Allah inshaallah.

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

msA, there love story was the greatest of all. The Prophet (saw) loved her very much. he would do anything for her and she for him. she supported him in so many ways during the times of prophethood. if only people used their determination and examples today.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Mashallah, I really love reading about how Rasulullah treated his wives. It really motivates me to become more like Khadeeja in order to find someone like Muhammad (pbuh)