Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

 

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: Hizbul Tahrir

  1. #1
    muwahid
    Guests

    Hizbul Tahrir

    assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullah.

    can someone please explain to me the objectives and aqeedah of hizbul tahrir ?..

  2. #2

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,737
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    will be a long night. theres the usual rumours that they reject punishment in the grave etc etc. once they told me their jihad is printing leaflets and talking politics, i was out


    Quote Originally Posted by muwahid View Post
    assalamu aleykum wa rahmatullah.

    can someone please explain to me the objectives and aqeedah of hizbul tahrir ?..

  3. #3
    muwahid
    Guests

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    so are they still considered ahlu sunnah ?

  4. #4

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,737
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    i would say they are ahlus sunnah, they have good intentions no doubt, about re-establishing khilafah and all that

    Quote Originally Posted by muwahid View Post
    so are they still considered ahlu sunnah ?

  5. #5
    ღLABBAYK YAA ALLAAHღ *IslamicGirl*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    11,436
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir





    Akhee Muwahid the best way would be to ask someone who actually follows the group on certain issues/queries you have.

    A lot of Muslims unfortunately have issues with groups/sects without even knowing what they believe in - listening to hearsay unfortunately

    So as it doesn't make sense to ask a a vegetarian which Muslim takeaway does the best chicken burger i'm afraid the answer to your query may be treated the same way by certain individuals.


    I hope you don't mind me saying this as i'm sure you wanna get correct information about the group - i don't know much of what they stand for but as Muslims we should speka good or remain silent- unfortunately some think an online forum excludes this.

    (I would like a chicken burger now - )
    Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him (33:56)

  6. #6
    Odan
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    7,459
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    HT believe that only by restablishing the khilafah the muslims will have security.They difference is that their method is based on first culturing the muslims by making them aware of political Islam and then seeking Nusrah or support from the srmy leaders in those muslim lands in order to overthrow the secular regimes and restablishing khilafah.Apparantly they tried and failed in egypt.

    the jihadi groups differ in their methodology as they prefer to take over the government using voilence, and HT have always been against voilence.This is why alot of jihadi groups laugh at them and dont take them seriously.

    I have known many people who have left HT because they are seen as "all talk"

    as for the punishment of the grave thing.That is just a rumour that was started by some Brailwis because HT spoke out against the brailwis for being to secular

  7. #7

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,737
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    brelvis lol, their far worse in terms of belief


    Quote Originally Posted by SunniHammer View Post
    HT believe that only by restablishing the khilafah the muslims will have security.They difference is that their method is based on first culturing the muslims by making them aware of political Islam and then seeking Nusrah or support from the srmy leaders in those muslim lands in order to overthrow the secular regimes and restablishing khilafah.Apparantly they tried and failed in egypt.

    the jihadi groups differ in their methodology as they prefer to take over the government using voilence, and HT have always been against voilence.This is why alot of jihadi groups laugh at them and dont take them seriously.

    I have known many people who have left HT because they are seen as "all talk"

    as for the punishment of the grave thing.That is just a rumour that was started by some Brailwis because HT spoke out against the brailwis for being to secular

  8. #8
    Abu Ahlam
    Guests

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    Quote Originally Posted by *IslamicGirl*
    Akhee Muwahid the best way would be to ask someone who actually follows the group on certain issues/queries you have.
    You cannot ask them, they are blinded by their partisan attitudes. It is better to ask someone who is impartial, and knows their methodology in detail. Personally, I was a student member of theirs for a few years.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunniHammer
    HT have always been against voilence.This is why alot of jihadi groups laugh at them and dont take them seriously.
    They believe that violence is not the method to establish Khilafah. But that does not mean they are against violence.

    Quote Originally Posted by SunniHammer
    as for the punishment of the grave thing.That is just a rumour that was started by some Brailwis because HT spoke out against the brailwis for being to secular.
    No this is not true. And HT have not spoken against Brelvi’s, if they had then why have they allowed Brelvi Imaam’s to preach on Islam Channel. Yes Islam Channel is full of members from HT.

    They believe that because of the weakness of Ahaad hadith, it is not part of Aqeedah. You can find many HT members who believe in the punishment of the grave, and many who don’t. But they all believe it is not part of Aqeedah.
    Last edited by Abu Ahlam; 05-07-07 at 03:13 PM.

  9. #9
    Tiny Honey87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    4,515
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    To my knowledge, they are not a sect or anything like that. They are more of an 'organisation'.

    The thing about what they say about punishment in the grave is just rumours.
    "Ask the people of remembrance if you do not know" - Surah Anbiya, 7

  10. #10
    Abu Ahlam
    Guests

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Honey87
    The thing about what they say about punishment in the grave is just rumours.
    As I have said earlier:

    Quote Originally Posted by Abu Ahlam
    They believe that because of the weakness of Ahaad hadith, it is not part of Aqeedah. You can find many HT members who believe in the punishment of the grave, and many who don’t. But they all believe it is not part of Aqeedah.
    Please read the thread in a liner fashion, otherwise you will disrupt the follow of discussion.

  11. #11
    Abu Ahlam
    Guests

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    They follow an extreme deviation in Fiqhi issues, because instead of relying on classical opinions, they rather follow their own ijtihad. Even the opinions of their scholars are not inline with the classical ulema.

    For example they believe it is permissible for Muslim women and Muslim men to shake hands. As stated in “The Social Systems of Islam.” This is contrary to the very many evidences that speak otherwise.

  12. #12
    www.freebabarahmad.com Nazias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    16,416
    Rep Power
    82

    Arrow Each To Their Own...

    I hear a lot of things like the punishment of the grave thing, that they don't believe you should have a beard but a goatee in order to differ but they could just be rumours!

    I do know people that have left as they were taught from HT books through and through so they could 'debate' and felt that although they campaigned etc, that they neglected their ibadah but that is just the experience of some.

    Allahu Alim!
    “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
    www.cageprisoners.com
    www.hhugs.org.uk

  13. #13
    Senior Member jus'me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    461
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    re-establishing khalifah?...for a more united muslim ummah?..isnt that a good thing though?...(sorry ive never really got the hang of all these different sects!) ...maybe they don't go about it in the right way?...
    'There lies a secret passage from the tongue to the heart
    and when the tongue engages in dhikr and good deed,
    the heart illuminates...'

  14. #14
    Field Marshal Al-Irhaab's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    11,930
    Rep Power
    70

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    stay away from ht... very very very farrrrrrrrr away
    And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn


    There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

    The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.


  15. #15
    Tiny Honey87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Gender
    Girl Female
    Posts
    4,515
    Rep Power
    34

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    Quote Originally Posted by jus'me View Post
    re-establishing khalifah?...for a more united muslim ummah?..isnt that a good thing though?...(sorry ive never really got the hang of all these different sects!) ...maybe they don't go about it in the right way?...
    perhaps

    many people consider them 'radical'

    They are not really a sect
    "Ask the people of remembrance if you do not know" - Surah Anbiya, 7

  16. #16
    Enough AbuMusaab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    2,639
    Rep Power
    19

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    Here is the Draft Constitution for the Khilafah drafted by Hizb ut-Tahrir.

    http://www.hizb-ut-tahrir.info/english/constitution.htm
    Last edited by AbuMusaab; 06-07-07 at 08:11 AM.
    They have indeed rejected (the Message): so they will know soon (enough) the truth of what they mocked at! - al-Qur'an 26:6

  17. #17

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,737
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    lol, is the queen at the top of the chart

    Quote Originally Posted by AbuMusaab View Post
    Here is the Draft Constitution for the Khilafah drafted by Hizb ut-Tahrir.

    http://www.hizb-ut-tahrir.info/english/constitution.htm

  18. #18
    Traditional
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    They buy you dinner. Smoke fags, and bore you all day about why Khilafa is the sixth pillar in which all other five pillars rest upon.

    So Khilafa first then Shahada.

    Brilliant!

    At one time they started printing their leaflets black and orange colour instead of the usual black and white. I guess they were launching their orange limited edition at the time.
    Once again:-
    p + p + p + p + p = 1 where p = 0.2, 4p + p = 1
    let 4p = y (cups combined/simplified/area reduced/cups taken away)
    let x = p (cup chosen), then y + x= 1
    x = p = 0.2, therefore y = 4p = 0.8 Q.E.D.

  19. #19

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,737
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir


    Quote Originally Posted by Katmandu View Post
    At one time they started printing their leaflets black and orange colour instead of the usual black and white. I guess they were launching their orange limited edition at the time.

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    162
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    Quote Originally Posted by Katmandu View Post
    They buy you dinner. Smoke fags, and bore you all day about why Khilafa is the sixth pillar in which all other five pillars rest upon.

    So Khilafa first then Shahada.

    Brilliant!

    At one time they started printing their leaflets black and orange colour instead of the usual black and white. I guess they were launching their orange limited edition at the time.
    lol - alhamdulillah...i know a few ht brothers and they do have good intentions and they are generally very nice people. May Allah ta'ala grant them sincerity in their deeds and actions.

    There is nothing wrong with a bit of socialising chill bro ;-)

  21. #21

    Account Disabled

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    8,737
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    i find it so stupid that at one time the government said the most dangerous islamic groups in this country is HT and tabligi jamaat lool they dont have a clue


    Quote Originally Posted by asifm View Post
    lol - alhamdulillah...i know a few ht brothers and they do have good intentions and they are generally very nice people. May Allah ta'ala grant them sincerity in their deeds and actions.

    There is nothing wrong with a bit of socialising chill bro ;-)

  22. #22
    Traditional
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    Quote Originally Posted by tayfah-mansurah View Post
    Typical. No respect for your elders.

    I bet this is how you treat your parents.
    Once again:-
    p + p + p + p + p = 1 where p = 0.2, 4p + p = 1
    let 4p = y (cups combined/simplified/area reduced/cups taken away)
    let x = p (cup chosen), then y + x= 1
    x = p = 0.2, therefore y = 4p = 0.8 Q.E.D.

  23. #23
    Traditional
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Boy Male
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: Hizbul Tahrir

    Quote Originally Posted by tayfah-mansurah View Post
    i find it so stupid that at one time the government said the most dangerous islamic groups in this country is HT and tabligi jamaat lool they dont have a clue
    TJ people are well meaning people but do little else except gusht, Talim and eating fairy cakes. But Allah bless them. Sweet people.

    HT are pseudo marxists.
    Once again:-
    p + p + p + p + p = 1 where p = 0.2, 4p + p = 1
    let 4p = y (cups combined/simplified/area reduced/cups taken away)
    let x = p (cup chosen), then y + x= 1
    x = p = 0.2, therefore y = 4p = 0.8 Q.E.D.


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Super PM System provided by vBSuper_PM (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com

MPADC.com Islamic Web Hosting | Muslim Ad Network | Islamic Nasheeds | Islamic Mobile App Developement Android & iPhone
Omar Esa Nasheed Artist
| Omar Esa Nasheeds | Islamic Web Hosting : Muslim Designers : Nasheeds : Labbayk Nasheeds : silk route jilbab: Hijab: : Web Islamic Newsletter: Islamic Web Hosting

Hijabs Online | Hijabs | Hijab Shop | Hijab Shop | AlJazeera Live, MBC Live, Makkah Live : Treasure of The Scholars