Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Where is Cain and Abel buried?

As-Salaamu Alalkium,

I saw a documentary awhile back that was something like you see on travel channel.

They went to a village where a Family has been taken care of this small bural plot beleived to be Cain and Abel.

It was AMAZING!

Yet, no where on the interent can I find info of where people beleive they are.

Anyone know?

Boy Male
    0 Post(s)
    0 Post(s)
    Re: Where is Cain and Abel buried?

I don't know. They've been dead for God knows how long. I don't see how there would be any evidence of their burial sites.

People don't know where Moses(as) or where Noah(as) are buried, so.....
    Last edited by Fahad Hasnain; 08-06-07 at 08:30 PM.

Boy Male
    4 Post(s)
    101 Post(s)
    Re: Where is Cain and Abel buried?

I saw a documentry, several months back where a group of uh...Historians or something, decided to follow the clues in the Bible to find the Historical Eden. They found it in some place in Iran, which now has a city over it.

I'd therefore assume, they'd be buried there. That is if you believe the Biblical version.