Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Thread: halaqah media

halaqah media

has any body gt the complete collection of halaqah media productions apart from FROM THE SHADOWS series
    jazakullah

Lightbulb Try.....

Quote Originally Posted by abu_musab View Post
    has any body gt the complete collection of halaqah media productions apart from FROM THE SHADOWS series
    jazakullah
    Na'am, its available for download here: http://www.kalamullah.com/lectures.html

P.S. It says in your profile your a sister and we already have an Abu Musab.

Re: Try.....

As-Salaamu'alaikum

Can you give me some time and I'll post some of them up. I had quite a few of them before. Can't remember the link so I'll have to upload them.

Quote Originally Posted by jzcasejz View Post
    As-Salaamu'alaikum

Can you give me some time and I'll post some of them up. I had quite a few of them before. Can't remember the link so I'll have to upload them.
    jazakullah sure ill wait

it does say sister doesnt it i just realised jazakullah n for sum reason it wont let me change it keeps giveng me a error message

Finally found the link again: http://www.dubaibuzz.com/halaqahmedia.php

Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Hurairah View Post
    Na'am, its available for download here: http://www.kalamullah.com/lectures.html

P.S. It says in your profile your a sister and we already have an Abu Musab.
    Aye and i'm not a sister *Roll Eyes*

"Beware of the people of personal opinion (in Deeni matters), because the people of opinion are the enemy of the Sunnah, they were unable to safeguard the Ahaadeeth, so they speak (in matters of the Deen) with their opinion, so they go astray and they lead others astray."

Hadhrat `Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab Radhiallaahu `Anhu.

Forgive me if i appear harsh or tactless at time in my replies, I have a great amount of ghayrah for my deen, thus I am quickly angered when people mistreat it.

Sisters: Please, do not send me pm's or wall messages if it's not for a necessity like a translation or a ruling etc, Jazaakunnallaahu Khayr.