Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

4 Star Hotels in Makkah

This is my reply to a brother who had sought my opinion on convinience in accessing the Haram.
    Assalamo Alaikum WR WB.

Sheraton, simply by the name itself, is superior than Ajyad Makkah.

Personally I think Sheraton is located nearer to Haram than Ajyad Makkah is.

Whilst you can take a commuter mini bus from Ajyad makkah I doubt whether you will benefit similarly from Sheraton.

Walking wise, it is a straight walk from Ajyad Makkah to Bab Malik Aziz Gate of Haram.

Sheraton lies at the Marwa end of the Sai space of the Haram. You come out of the hotel on to the main street and then veer right into the very large courtyard. The walk for you is OK but with the buggy it is a bit dodgy as you go past all the shops on the footpath which is not even. You cannot walk on the road as it is very very busy part of Makkah.

From the court yard you head towards either Marwa gate or walk further to Safa gate because of the buggy. All the remaining entrance doors are with steps and ramps and in-convinient for you.

Elaf Kindah is far more better for you in terms of the walking and I would recommend you take Elaf Kindah if the choice available to you is between Sheraton, Ajyad Makkah and Kindah.

If you have further choices I suggest you consider Grand Makkah facing Bab al Umra Gate. However, you will again be required to negotiate either the steps or escalator to the Mataf area but the hotel is touching distance from Haram.

Of course there is also the Al Masa facing the Palace and a good choice comparatively to Kindah, Ajyad Makkah and Grand Makkah all being 4 star A grade and Sheraton being 5 star.

I trust this clarifies. I am sorry if I am not too much of a help.

Was Salam

Ismail Simjee

Re: 4 Star Hotels in Makkah

just go for grand makkah. top hotel...service is good..u can sneak onto the balcony me n my bruv did and chilll ouytttt!!

right op babul umra.
    “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
    Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
    He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
    And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Yes, thats right, right op the Haram. Just open your room windows and join the congregation if you are late and salah had already started

Just one fault with this hotel...rooms are size of our broom cupboards, well literally.

Big Kuffar corporations rite in the hub of Islam.
    Financial freedom is a matter of choice. We came into this world sustenance-guaranteed from our creator. However, it is our choice to be enslaved by money.

Assalamo Alaikum

Does Anyone know what Dar Rul Nadwa Hotel is like. It's supposed to be a 4 star hotel in Makkah situated behing the hilton ?

Brother Ismail would you know ?

Jazakallah

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail Simjee View Post
    Yes, thats right, right op the Haram. Just open your room windows and join the congregation if you are late and salah had already started

Just one fault with this hotel...rooms are size of our broom cupboards, well literally.

lol i dunno what room u had..ours was big

top floor?
    “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
    Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
    He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
    And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

I stayed in Al-meridian 5 star and it was very nice.there was nice food, and near to Bab - Aziz gate
    Please Re-update your Signature

Quote Originally Posted by WeWillSucceed View Post
    Assalamo Alaikum

Does Anyone know what Dar Rul Nadwa Hotel is like. It's supposed to be a 4 star hotel in Makkah situated behing the hilton ?

Jazakallah
    Yes. It is a glorified 4 star hotel and rooms are small. Just two sides of the hotel has rooms with windows opening into the street and the other two sides are walls of the adjacent building. Value for money I would go for Grand Makkah because you just have to cross the street to get into the Haram.

Quote Originally Posted by WeWillSucceed View Post
    Assalamo Alaikum

Jazakallah

i stayed in nadwa 2 weeks ago , good hotel but comapred to medina 4 star i would say nadwa is more 3 star.

i think dar tawhid beats them all!

Quote Originally Posted by sajid View Post
    i think dar tawhid beats them all!
    Yeah right. Only if you can get the rooms (not available even in the black market) and you pay through your nose.

Mashallah I got Dar ul Tawhd for £40 per person per night for a standard room based on two sharing. If you book it direct you can get a good price compared to one agent who quoted me £60 per person per night in mecca 4* hotel

Quote Originally Posted by wleedhaq View Post
    Mashallah I got Dar ul Tawhd for £40 per person per night for a standard room based on two sharing. If you book it direct you can get a good price compared to one agent who quoted me £60 per person per night in mecca 4* hotel
    This is a surprise for me. I can never get booking with this hotel directly despite knowing a few members of their staff in the reservation section. Either you were very fortunate when you tried to book and got somebody's cancelled room or...
    Please let me have the number of the person you got your booking at £40 per night.

Salam bro, I phoned up Intercontinental Hotel hotels and they gave me a booking and confirmation number for bookings in Mecca (Darul al Tawhid) and Medina (Dar al Iman) for my stay inshallah

Salam bro, I phoned up Intercontinental Hotel hotels and they gave me a booking and confirmation number for bookings in Mecca (Darul al Tawhid) and Medina (Dar al Iman) for my stay inshallah
    Jazakallah Khair.

That is the route I take too apart from using my contractor in Makkah but no such luck. It is likely you called just as they probably had a cancellation.

Salam 'Alaykum bro,

Can you please let me know the number you called to book these rooms at the hotel as I will be travelling to Umrah in July for approximately 14 nights insha Allah...

JK for your help...