Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Hadeeth Class, Ash-Shamaa'ilul Muhammadiyyah Monday 8:30PM GMT (9:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Account Disabled

Icon7 How does Heaven in Islam look like ?

Does any muslim know how Islamic Heaven look like ? But i know how Chinese heaven look like . it seems very enjoyable and many beautiful girls to . I think islamic Heaven is very boring .

beautiful Chinese heaven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZPim...elated&search=

Re: How does Heaven in Islam look like ?

Quote Originally Posted by hungvan View Post
    Does any muslim know how Islamic Heaven look like ? But i know how Chinese heaven look like . it seems very enjoyable and many beautiful girls to . I think islamic Heaven is very boring .

beautiful Chinese heaven
    I didn't bother opening your link, and no one knows EXACTLY what heaven will be like although descriptions are given such as there being rivers, large gardens, everyone will be happy, houses made of gold, silk clothes etc.
    Heaven will be something soooo beautiful that nothing in this world can compare to it, no mind can comprehend how vast and beautiful it will be.

So it will definately be much better than your 'Chinese heaven' and I don't think anyone here cares if you think Jannah is boring, because we know it will not be inshaAllah =)
    Last edited by Na'eemah; 29-03-07 at 05:52 PM.
    Yawmaithin tu’a A’radoona la takhfa minkum khafiyatun [69:18]
    "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Na'ima View Post

I didn't bother opening your link, and no one knows EXACTLY hwat heaven will be like although descriptions are given such as there being rivers, large gardens, everyone will be happy, houses made of gold, silk clothes etc.
    Heaven will be something soooo beautiful that nothing in this world can compare to it, no mind can comprehend how vast and beautiful it will be.

So it will definately be much better than your 'Chinese heaven' and I don't think anyone here cares if you think Jannah is boring, because we know it will not be inshaAllah =)
    What does Islamic heaven have to offer exept 72 virgins . It must be really boring , i think

What does Islamic heaven have to offer exept 72 virgins . It must be really boring , i think
    Maybe you should go and get some more knowledge on Heaven before making statements, because I doubt you would find it to be 'boring'.

Like you said about the Chinese heaven, there will be beautiful girls and it will be enjoyable, that goes for the Muslim heaven too. Everyone will be youthful and good looking (men and women). So there are similarities too.
    Yawmaithin tu’a A’radoona la takhfa minkum khafiyatun [69:18]
    "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

beautiful Chinese heaven
    You chinese folk are deeply weird!
    "I shall be telling this with a sigh. Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less travelled by, And that has made all the difference."
    ~ Robert Frost, The Road Not Taken

Omar
    Guests

is ur name tap sum bong

beautiful Chinese heaven
    "Ibn Mas'ud reported that the Prophet said: "During the Night Journey I met Ibrahim (alayhis salam) who said to me: ‘O Muhammad, convey my greetings to your Community, and tell them that the Paradise is of pure land, its water is sweet, and its expanse is vast, spacious and even. And its seedlings are SubhanAllah, walhamdulilah, wa la ilaha ilAllah, waAllahu Akbar (the above)."
    Last edited by The Archangel; 29-03-07 at 06:46 PM.

This paradise is for everyone who believes. There is no such thing as a Chinese paradise. ITS 1 in the whole universe. 1 hell and 1 paradise. Of course they are levels. Anyway if u wanna know about paradise read on...

Paradise

Paradise, the best place in the whole universe, awaits the believers. Those believers in Paradise will have bunches of fruit hanging low within their reach, containers of silver and cups of crystal will be passed around amongst them they will be given a cup of wine mixed with Zanjabeel, and they will drink from a fountain called Salsabee, Their clothing will be made of fine green silk and gold stitching, and They will be decorated with bracelets of silver. Imagine that! Those are just a few descriptions of Paradise that make me want to be the best person, who is obeying Allah (SWT), on Earth. Prophet Muhammad (SWT) told us that the lowest in rank among the dwellers of Paradise will have ten times the like of this world, and he or she will have whatever he or she desires and ten times like it. We always have to think of what we are doing carefully so we can enter the world of joy, inshaa Allah.

We can never imagine the beauties of Paradise; it is beyond our conception. Allah (SWT) said, “I have prepared for My pious servants things which have never been seen by an eye, nor heard by an ear, or (even) imagined by a human being.” (Muslim) The people usually don’t know what their heart desires as much as Allah (SWT) knows. Allah (SWT) will give them anything their heart desires and better. Allah (SWT), Who created human beings, certainly knows better than they what their hearts desire, and so will create more things for believers as a reward in Paradise. Believers will expect surprises in Paradise that they will be pleased with, and receive pleasure from what they see. They also feel happiness when they see the pleasure and happiness experienced by other believers.

After giving their account, believers are sent to Paradise in groups. The gates of Paradise are opened for them, and they are greeted by the gatekeeper, who says to them:

“Peace be upon you! You have done well, so enter it timelessly, forever.” (Surat az-Zumar, 73)

In another verse, it is said that angels who will come to welcome them from every gate will say to them:

“Peace be upon you because of your steadfastness! How wonderful is the Ultimate Abode!” (Surat ar-Ra'd, 24)

Believers will answer:

"Praise be to Allah, Who has fulfilled His promise to us and made us the inheritors of this land, letting us settle in the Garden wherever we want. How excellent is the wage of those who work!" (Surat az-Zumar, 74)

"Beforehand we used to live in fear among our families. But Allah was gracious to us and safeguarded us from the punishment of the searing wind. Beforehand we certainly used to call upon Him because He is the All-Good, the Most Merciful." (Surat at-Tur, 26-28)

Natural beauty and greenery are among Paradise's wonderful blessings. Mansions built in gardens, right next to springs, are another beauty. Paradise, in which there is “neither burning sun nor bitter cold” (Surat al-Insan, 13), has such a pleasant climate that no one will be uncomfortable. It is scientifically proven that the sight and sound of flowing water is a comfort to human beings. There will be water flowing in the hills between trees and greenery that will run over stones for an impressive sight. It either collects in the place where it falls, or forms pools and flows from one place to another. Continually flowing water is a sign of endless and infinite wealth. Shady nooks are placed in high places so that the people in Paradise can view the beauty below and see its many details. Shady nooks offer special pleasure to believers. Another natural beauty is the gardens. For example, the "lush Meadows of the Gardens" mentioned in Surat ash-Shura, 22 have been prepared for the believers. The gardens will have a never ending variety of plants and several species of animals, both known and unknown to us.

People of Paradise are blessed with the finest food and various drinks. This food resembles the food of this world. The people of Paradise will express this similarity in the following way:
    “This is what we were given before.” But they were only given a simulation of it.”(Surat al-Baqara, 25) They will be able to eat as much as they want, for the amount and types of food will never decrease, and no one will be forced to stop eating due to being full or feeling sick or worrying about obesity. Fruit are the food most often mentioned in the Quran. In Paradise, believers receive whatever type of fruit they desire. The Quran describes this as, “Its shading branches will droop down over them, its ripe fruit hanging ready to be picked.”(Surat al-Insan, 14) The fruit is so full and abundant that the tree branches will not bear its weight, and it will be easy to reach because the branches will bend down to the ground. This fruit may be offered freely on golden and silver trays, and tastefully designed plates to believers, who will be sitting on thrones and conversing with one another. The sight of trees loaded with all sorts of colorful fruits will provide even more beauty to the wonderful landscape. Many kinds of drinks are also desirable. For example, Surat as-Saffat, 45 mentions “a cup from a flowing spring passing round among them.” In Paradise, believers are given “the choicest sealed wine to drink, whose seal is musk” (Surat al-Mutaffifin, 25-27).

The houses in Paradise will be located in high places, with views around and below them, with a detailed view that allows their inhabitants to see many beautiful things at the same time. Water runs below those mansions built in high places. The mansions are designed and furnished with the highest quality materials with the most pleasant colors. Allah (SWT) says, “Allah has promised the believing men and women Gardens with rivers flowing under them, remaining in them timelessly, and fine dwellings in the Gardens of Eden. And Allah's good pleasure is even greater. That is the great victory.”(Surat at-Tawba, 72) The mansions may contain sitting rooms with picture windows or with glass on all four sides. In such mansions designed to provide the human spirit with the greatest amount of pleasure possible, believers lie around on their thrones, enjoy the best fruits and drinks and, as they look down from above, receive pleasure from looking at one beautiful view after another. Sitting and resting on their thrones, and surrounded by unimaginable beauty, they continually remember Allah. The Quran states that, “They will enter Gardens of Eden, where they will be adorned with gold bracelets and pearls, and where their clothing will be of silk. They will say: “Praise be to Allah, Who has removed all sadness from us. Truly, our Lord is Ever-Forgiving, Ever-Thankful: He Who has lodged us, out of His favor, in the Abode of Permanence, where no weariness or fatigue affects us.” (Surah Fatir, 33-35) In Paradise, everything believers desire will be created and brought to them by special servants appointed for that task. Allah (SWT) says, “Circulating among them will be youths like hidden pearls.” (Surat at-Tur, 24)

The clothes worn in Paradise will be more fabulous and stylish than the clothing in Earth. Allah (SWT) mentions in the Quran that the people in Paradise will be wearing the best kinds of material, which are silk and brocade. In this world, these two materials are rare, expensive and high quality. The clothing will give great pleasure both to the person wearing them and the one who sees them being worn. Of course, the material and clothing found there is not limited to these two. Allah (SWT), Who granted these great rewards, will provide clothes for the people of Paradise in many more beautiful garments made of many more beautiful materials. The Quran tells us that this beautiful clothing is decorated with jewelry to increase its attractiveness. Allah (SWT) says, “They will wear green garments of fine silk and rich brocade. They will be adorned with silver bracelets. And their Lord will give them a pure draught to drink.” (Surat al-Insan, 21)

In Paradise the believers will be able to see the people in Hell. They will talk to them and tell them that we told you about the day and you turned away. Allah (SWT) says, “So he will look down and see him in the midst of the Blazing Fire and say: “By Allah, you almost ruined me! If it were not for the blessing of my Lord, I would surely be [now] among those who are given over [to suffering]. But then [O my friends in Paradise,] is it [really] so that we are not to die [again,] beyond our previous death and we shall never [again] be made to suffer? Truly this is the Great Victory!” (Surat as-Saffat, 50-60) Allah (SWT) also explains this as, “The Companions of Paradise will call out to the Companions of Hell: "We have found that what our Lord promised us is true. Have you found that what your Lord promised you is true?" They will say: "Yes, we have!" Between them a herald will proclaim: "May the curse of Allah be upon the wrongdoers, those who bar access to the Way of Allah, desiring to make it crooked, and reject the hereafter.” (Surat al-A'raf, 44-45)

I have mentioned many great pleasures and blessings but the biggest blessing of all is Allah's good pleasure, and the joy and happiness a believer feels when he or she experiences it. Allah (SWT) says, “Allah is pleased with them and they are pleased with Him. That is the Great Victory. (Surat al-Ma'ida, 119) The most striking expression of what believers feel when they win Allah's (SWT) good pleasure is that He will show Himself to them in a way that they can see Him. This is impossible in the world because, as the Quran states: “Eyesight cannot perceive Him” (Surat al-An'am, 10) But according to the Quran, in the next life and in a certain way Allah (SWT) will show Himself to His believing servants. Only Allah (SWT) knows how this will happen but we are informed in the Quran that the believers’ “faces that Day will be radiant, gazing at their Lord” (Surat al-Qiyama, 22-23) and “'Peace!' A word from a Merciful Lord” (Surah Ya sin, 58) will be heard. Believers will be “on seats of honor in the presence of an All-Powerful King” (Surat al-Qamar, 55).

The blessings of Paradise are a means through which believers can approach Allah (SWT) and attain the indescribable joy of winning His eternal friendship, love, and approval. This is why Allah's good pleasure is the greatest blessing of Paradise and far above all other material pleasures. The greatest pleasure that can be had is that which comes from receiving the love, closeness, grace, and benevolence of the Giver. No matter how valuable a gift may be, Allah's gift is more valuable for the pleasure it gives in being considered worthy of the gifts of Allah (SWT) and in receiving it.

Allah (SWT) offers us many pleasures, blessings and delights in Paradise. If we Worship only Allah (SWT) in this world, Inshaa Allah, we will enter Paradise. We should do what Allah (SWT) desires for his blessing is the best pleasure. If we don’t do what Allah (SWT) desires we will be amongst the ones who are spoken to in Hell by the believers. We would suffer while the believers would have a good time. Therefore we should strive to be amongst the believers and do well on Earth before the time is up. Remember that we always have a chance to do well on Earth before we die and before the sun rises from the west.

so be patient, with a beautiful patience [70:5]

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول journey2jannah's Avatar

Arrow Re: How does Heaven in Islam look like ?

beautiful Chinese heaven
    A
    Description of Heaven

The Doors of Heaven
    Hadith implies that the heaven has eight doors: Whoever performed a perfect ablution and recited shahadah then all the eight doors of the heaven are thrust open for him–he may enter from whichever door he likes. (Sahih Muslim).

The Prophet of Allah (SAW) has also told us:

When Ramadhan comes round, the doors of the skies are opened. Another tradition has it that the doors of the Heaven are opened and those of the Fire are closed (Sahih Bukhari).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Width of the Doors of Heaven
    The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said:

By Him in whose hands my soul is, the distance between the two gate posts of paradise is like the distance between Makkah and Himyar or between Makkah and Basra (Bukhari).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keys of Heaven
    Indeed swords are the keys of heaven. (Ibn Abi Sheeba, Kitabul Jihad)

The Width of Heaven
    Be you foremost (in seeking) forgiveness from your Lord, and a garden of Bliss the width of whereof is as the width of heaven and earth. (Al-Hadid: 21)

The Prophet of Allah (SAW) has described the width of heaven thus: Harith’s (RA) mother came to the Prophet (SAW), Harith had been martyred during the battle of Badr. She said: "O Prophet of Allah! You know how much I loved him. If his reward is heaven, than I will not cry but if not than you see what I will do before you." The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said: "Is that just one heaven? There are very many heavens and your son is in the best of them, Al-Firdous Al-Aala." (Sahih Bukhari)

The Width of Hundred Grades of Heaven and Sublimity of Firdaus

Indeed, there are hundred grades of the Heaven and the distance between the two grades is as great as between the heaven and earth. Allah has prepared these grades for those who perform Jihad in the way of Allah. (Bukhari)

The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said of Firdous:

When you pray ask for Firdous, for it is in the middle of heaven and is higher in grade than the heaven and above Firdous is Allah’s throne, moreover the canals of heaven flow from Firdous. (Bukhari)

Land and Weather of Heaven

"And then I was showed in the heaven, I saw there were camps made of pearls and the soil was of musk." (Bukhari)

The Qur’an says of the dwellers of the heaven: They will see there neither the sun’s (excessive heat) nor the moon’s excessive cold.

Trees in Heaven

Indeed, there is a tree in heaven so big that if a person keeps riding on a brisk Madhamar (a specially bred horse) for a hundred years even then he would not reach the end of that tree. (Bukhari)

Each Tree is of Gold
    Abu Huraira (RA) reported that the Prophet of Allah (SAW) said:

There is no tree in the heaven that does not have a trunk of gold. (Muslim)

A Tree That Will Manufacture Robes
    There is a tree in the heaven, which will manufacture robes for the dwellers of the heaven. That tree is called Tuba.

A hadith has these words about this tree.

Tuba is a tree in the heaven, which spreads out as much as a distance that can be covered in a hundred years. Robes for the dwellers of the heaven will sprout from its buds.

How to Plant Trees in Heaven

In the night of Isra when I met Ibrahim (AS) he said: O Muhammad (SAW) tell your people that the heaven has pure soil and sweet water but the land is bare. If they want to plant trees in the heaven, they should say Subhan Allah Al-Hamdulillah and Allah Akbar.

Quranic Names of Heaven
    Jannat–This name has been used most commonly in the Qur’an and Hadith. (Al-Baqarah: 35, Al-e-Imran: 133, 142, Al-Maidah: 72)

Dar-us-Salam–This means the Home of Peace (Yunus: 25)

Jannat-ul-Khuld–The Eternal Gardens. (Al-Furqan: 15)

Darul-Maqamah–The Home (Fatir: 35)

Jannat-e-Adan–Gardens of Everlasting Bliss (Tauba: 72, Ar-Rad: 23)

Darul-Hywan–But verily the Home in the Hereafter–that is life indeed, if they but knew. (Al-Ankabut: 64)

Jannat-un-Naeem–The Gardens of Delight. (Al-Maida: 65 Yunus: 9 Al-Haj: 56)

Al-Maqam-al-Ameen–The House of Security (Ad-Dukhan: 51)

Jannat-ul-Mawa–Garden of Abode (An-Najm: 15)

Maqad-as-Sidq–Assembly of Truth (Al-Qawr: 55)

Qadam-as-Sidq-Assembly ofTruth (Al-Qawr:55).

Firdous–The Highest Gardens of the Heaven (Al-Kahaf: 107, Al-Muminoon: 11)

Scent of Heaven
    According to Ahadith, the scent of the Heaven can be smelled from a distance of 70 years. (Sahih Al-Jame As-sagheer)

Mansions in Heaven

Indeed, there will be a mansion made of pearls for a believer. It will be spread over an area of 60 miles, and in it will be the household of a believer who will visit them but they will not be able to see each other. (Bukhari)

No Sleep in Heaven

Sleep is the sisiter of death and the dwellers of the heaven will not sleep (Silsalatul Ahadith)

The Bazaar of Heaven
    It is reported on the authority of Anas bin Malik (RA): The Prophet of Allah (SAW) said:

Indeed, there is a bazaar in the heaven where the dwellers of the Heaven will come on every Friday. The northerly wind will spray scent on them and this will enhance their beauty. And when they will return to their homes, their households will say "By Allah, your beauty has enhanced." "So has yours," they will return the compliment. (Muslim)

In short, they will be overwhelmed by Allah’s favours.

And when you look, it is there you will see a bliss and a realm magnificent. (Ad-Dahr: 20)

Gibraeel’s (AS) Impression of Heaven

When Allah Almighty created the heaven and the hell, He asked Jibraeel to go and take a look at what He has prepared for believers in the Heaven. Jibraeel went and had a look at what was there in the Heaven, and then he came back and expressed himself thus: By your dignity! Whoever will hear of this Heaven will certainly strive for it. Then it was said that the road to the heaven is littered with hardships, and Jibraeel was asked to take another look at the Heaven. He came back and said, "By your dignity I am afraid that nobody will be able to enter it. (Tirmizee)

This means that the heaven is such a magnificent place that whoever knew of it would certainly strive for it, but when Allah Almighty ordained that the Heaven lies in facing trials and tribulations, Gibraeel (AS) thought that nobody might be able to enter it.

Hope u get the picture!
    indeed our ultimate goal is heaven, it is beyond our imagination!

what chinese heaven? you mean the heaven all muslims chinese or not will be in?

tough luck for you hungvan you aren't a muslim. enjoy your heaven (fire).

Quote Originally Posted by umar7 View Post
    what chinese heaven? you mean the heaven all muslims chinese or not will be in?

tough luck for you hungvan you aren't a muslim. enjoy your heaven (fire).
    LOL hahhahhha....well you don't know if he will end up being on the right path. Maybe God will give him hedayiah someday!

beautiful Chinese heaven
    Guys in drag ?

beautiful Chinese heaven
    dnt say that stuff!!!

no1 knows how heaven looks like,
    and your trying to make an image of it!!!

DONT!

لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول journey2jannah's Avatar

beautiful Chinese heaven

Beautified for mankind is love of the joys (that come) from women and offspring; and stored-up heaps of gold and silver, and horses branded (with their mark), and cattle and land. That is comfort of the life of the world. Allah! With Him is a more excellent abode.

(Say shall) I tell you what is better than these? For those who guard (against evil) are gardens with their Lord, beneath which rivers flow, to abide in them, and pure mates and Allah's pleasure; and Allah sees the servants.

Kamaa Tadeenu Tudaan Abu Mus'ab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omar View Post
    is ur name tap sum bong
    I think there's sum ting wong in his head *Roll Eyes*

"Beware of the people of personal opinion (in Deeni matters), because the people of opinion are the enemy of the Sunnah, they were unable to safeguard the Ahaadeeth, so they speak (in matters of the Deen) with their opinion, so they go astray and they lead others astray."

Hadhrat `Umar Ibn Al-Khattaab Radhiallaahu `Anhu.

Forgive me if i appear harsh or tactless at time in my replies, I have a great amount of ghayrah for my deen, thus I am quickly angered when people mistreat it.

Sisters: Please, do not send me pm's or wall messages if it's not for a necessity like a translation or a ruling etc, Jazaakunnallaahu Khayr.

beautiful Chinese heaven
    I'm glad that I stand a chance insha allah of seeing jannah instead of your version of heaven...I mean an eternity of lecherous old men leering at women that can't dance, bad music and creepy little monkeys...sheesh...after 10 minutes I would be asking to head south.
    I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I?

Account Disabled

Quote Originally Posted by Te'oma View Post
    I'm glad that I stand a chance insha allah of seeing jannah instead of your version of heaven...I mean an eternity of lecherous old men leering at women that can't dance, bad music and creepy little monkeys...sheesh...after 10 minutes I would be asking to head south.

beautiful Chinese heaven
    why the hell you bother when you are not going to go there due to your disbelieve Kufr . First you need to believe in concept of heaven and hell prior to doing any reasearch on these topics .
    May Allah guide you .
    By the Time! Man is surely in loss, except those who believed and did good works, and exhorted one another to Truth, and exhorted one another to patience.