Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Mustalahul Hadeeth & Hanafi Fiqh Class with Abu Mus'ab Tuesday from 7:30PM GMT (8:30pm BST) skype: ummahradio Show Details here. - And here

Listen Online:www.ummahradio.com
DOWNLOAD THE APP

Ads by Muslim Ad Network

is STILL mawliding*joy*:D Chained_Water's Avatar

Talib Al Habib- Kalimatan

I'm obsessed with this nasheed.. its just so beautiful.. and mashaAllah always reminds me of this hadith:

Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "There are two phrases that are light on the tongue but heavy on the scale of rewards and are dear to (Allah) the Gracious One. These are, subhanallah wa bi-hamdihi (All Glory is to Allah and all Praise to Him), and subhanallah al-azim (Glorified is Allah, the Great).'' (Muslim, Bukhari, and Tirmizhi)
    My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.- Shaykh al-Shadhili

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
    O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
    Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Re: Talib Al Habib- Kalimatan

Abu Zharr reported, "the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, 'Shall I tell you the words that Allah loves the most?' I said, 'Yes, tell me, O Messenger of Allah.' He said, 'The words most dear to Allah are subhan-Allah wa bihamdihi (Glorified is Allah with all praise due to Him)'." This is narrated by Muslim and Tirmizhi. In Tirmizhi's version, we also find the following: "The words most dear to Allah which He has chosen for His angels are subhana Rabbi wa bihamdihi, subhana Rabbi wa bihamdihi (Glorified is my Lord with all praise due to Him, Glorified is my Lord with all praise due to Him)."
    My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
    Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Jabir reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "Whoever says Subhan-Allah-al-Azim wa bihamdihi (Glorified is Allah, the Great, with all praise due to Him), will have a palm tree planted for him in Paradise.'' (Reported by Tirmizhi who considers it a sound hadith.)

Abu Sa'id reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "Perform the enduring goods deeds more frequently." The asked, "What are these enduring deeds?" The Prophet, peace be upon him, replied, At-Takbir, (Saying Allahu akbar i.e., Allah is the greatest) At-Tahlil, (Saying la ilaha ill-Allah, i.e., there is no god but Allah) At-Tasbih, (Saying subhan-Allah meaning, Exalted and far removed is Allah from any weakness) al-hamdu li-Allah, (This means: All praise belongs to Allah alone) and la hawla wala quwwata illa billah. (There is no power nor any authority except with the permission of Allah) This is reported by An-Nasa'i and Al-Hakim, who consider its chain of authorities sound.

Abdallah reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "During the Night Journey I met Ibrahim who said to me, 'O Muhammad, convey my greetings to your ummah, and tell them that the Paradise is of pure land, its water is sweet, and its expanse is vast, spacious and even. And its plants are Subhan-Allah, wal-hamdulillah, wala ilah illallah, wa-Allahu akbar'.''

This is what I think nasheeds should be about.. beautifying dhikr with a melodious voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Chained_Water View Post
    This is what I think nasheeds should be about.. beautifying dhikr with a melodious voice.
    mashaAllah same here..his nasheeds are good
    “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
    Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
    He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
    And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

yup Masha'Allah wow lol me n tru muslimah were discussing this Nasheed today too, Subhan'Allah indeed very beautiful ..
    ~ Dhikrullah ~
    Never Forget the Remembrance of Allah!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Qiyamah View Post
    yup Masha'Allah wow lol me n tru muslimah were discussing this Nasheed today too, Subhan'Allah indeed very beautiful ..
    Isn't it?
    Makes you wanna cry innit

Odan

This is one of his most beautiful nasheeds, it stays in your mind for ages. I think the brother has the best lyrics. I am totally in love with 'Al Hilya' at the mo, its just great!
    May Allah SWT reward brother Talib al Habib for his dedication.

Quote Originally Posted by urban_rose View Post
    This is one of his most beautiful nasheeds, it stays in your mind for ages. I think the brother has the best lyrics. I am totally in love with 'Al Hilya' at the mo, its just great!
    May Allah SWT reward brother Talib al Habib for his dedication.
    Anyone gots the full English translations for his nasheeds.. 'cuz theres bits I dnt know even though the main parts are dhikr we're all familiar with.

Isn't it?
    Makes you wanna cry innit
    Na'am SubhanAllah

hmm the Nur al-Habib Productions website have some of the translations n lyrics to the other tracks from the Rahma Album but no English translation ...HOWEVER looky here

Kalimatan - The Seal of al-Bukhari

Kalimatan habibatan ila ar-Rahman
    Khafifatan `ala al-lisan, thaqilatan fi al-mizan
    Subhanallahi wa bi hamdih, subhanallahi al-azim

Kalimatan
    – the Seal of al-Bukhari: (Bukhari). The album ends with the short but powerful hadith that Imam al-Bukhari chose to end his great work Sahih al-Bukhari. ..It is narrated here in full, and the translation is as follows: ‘there are two phrases which are beloved of the Most Merciful, light on the tongue, yet heavy on the scales (of reward): glory be to Allah and all praise to Him, glory be to Allah, the Mighty.’

SubhanAllah jus beautiful

~ Dhikrullah ~
    Never Forget the Remembrance of Allah!

Nice one sis.. love your signature mashaAllah.. rly makes you think about your priorities

how about putting a link to the Nashid....

Also Salaam Alaykum All, this is my first post on this forum

Assalamu ALaikum...

Here's the link:

Talib-ul-Habib - Kalimatan

Jazak Allahu Khairan

PeAcE lOvE n HaPpInEsS *Starry_gal*'s Avatar

Jazakallah hu khair for the link!

ღLABBAYK YAA ALLAAHღ *IslamicGirl*'s Avatar

I think Kalimatan is beautiful and also Knowledge is light

And I really like 'Aei-Rasool-E-Amin ' and 'Ai Tayyiba' by Junaid Jamshed- recently i've started to like a lot of Urdu Naats

Allah and His angels call down blessings on the Prophet . O you who believe! call down blessings on him and ask for complete peace and safety for him (33:56)

Yep, hav 2 agree - this Nasheed is beautiful 2 listn 2!!

salaam...

out off all his songs 'Kalimatan' is my faverite! ...i love dat Du'a aswell!

my frend sed on her graduation day, the last thing thy learn & go through is da background & meaning of dat hadeeth! ...they all started crying... very emotional!!!

PEACE!
    Think Twice!
    ...Its Just Another Day For YOU & ME in PARADISE!....X
    http://www.myspace.com/Gulshana87

sisterKhadija
    Guests

I'm obsessed with this nasheed.. its just so beautiful.. and mashaAllah always reminds me of this hadith:

Abu Hurairah reported that the Prophet, peace be upon him, said, "There are two phrases that are light on the tongue but heavy on the scale of rewards and are dear to (Allah) the Gracious One. These are, subhanallah wa bi-hamdihi (All Glory is to Allah and all Praise to Him), and subhanallah al-azim (Glorified is Allah, the Great).'' (Muslim, Bukhari, and Tirmizhi)

LOL! I am obsessed with ALL his songs ESPECIALLY Kalimtan. It's funny cuz the song is only 4 sentences hahahah!

That hadith is probably what inspired him for the nasheed.

wow, im sorry to say iv never heard of him but im loving all the things you guys have said about him.
    iv been looking for nasheeds that teach me hadiths and guide us too.... i guess his one of those nasheed artists.

i just heard Kalimatan, its sound great but i dnt understand it.. does he do any english ones? plz let me know, i will defenetly but it if he does...

plz om1 get back.. i cnt wait!

DOES ANY ONE HERE HAVE THE FULL ALBUM RAHMA
    IF SO PLEASE UPLOAD
    LIGHT OF DAWN
    TASBIH-THE SEEDLINGS OF PARADISE
    TAUHID-THE UNITY OF ALLAH

MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS
    SLAM0SCLUB@GMAIL.COM

JAZAK'ALLAH KHAIR

Translator-In-Chief Multi-lingual's Avatar

Post Re: Talib Al Habib- Kalimatan

Assalamu alaykum

Br Talib al-Habib is my teacher (and close friend too) alhamdulillah! He will be pleased that people are enjoying his nasheeds.

His second album Rahma was inspired completely by ahadith, and his wanting to find a way to teach them to his children. I will tell him that he has a good fan base on the net, insha'allah.

BTW: he does do English ones - most of them are in English.
    Last edited by Multi-lingual; 25-06-07 at 10:23 AM. Reason: To answer an earlier question

Quote Originally Posted by Multi-lingual View Post
    Assalamu alaykum

Br Talib al-Habib is my teacher (and close friend too) alhamdulillah! He will be pleased that people are enjoying his nasheeds.

His second album Rahma was inspired completely by ahadith, and his wanting to find a way to teach them to his children. I will tell him that he has a good fan base on the net, insha'allah.

MashaAllah...and Kalimatan is just one of my favourites Allhamdulillah!!!!!

MashaAllah, he is a teacher of what?
    ''You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace without freedom''- MalcolmX
    www.feesabilillah.com
    www.freefilistin.com
    www.freesheeshan.com

all his nasheeds are very nice MASHA ALLAH!!!!

Assalamu alaykum

where can i get the english nesheeds from? i would love to listen to them.. i think this is exactly what im looking for, nasheeds that consist of hadiths...

Quote Originally Posted by Amaara View Post

MashaAllah...and Kalimatan is just one of my favourites Allhamdulillah!!!!!

MashaAllah, he is a teacher of what?
    He teaches the sacred Islamic sciences masha'Allah. He is also a doctor AND writes/sings nasheeds. Keeps himself very busy masha'Allah.

where can i get the english nesheeds from? i would love to listen to them.. i think this is exactly what im looking for, nasheeds that consist of hadiths...
    He prefers it if you try to buy the nasheeds from your local Islamic bookshop because they do a great service to muslim communities and they should be supported. His two albums are 'Songs of Innocence' and 'Rahma'. The second album is the hadith inspired one - it is mixed, with some English, some Arabic, mostly mixed.

If your local bookshop doesn't have them, he runs his own record label through which he distributes his nasheeds and other things too. You can order them from there. The website is www.nuralhabib.com You can see the video of one of his nasheeds on there and listen to samples of the rest insha'Allah.

Try that insha'allah.
    Last edited by Multi-lingual; 30-06-07 at 11:07 PM.

thank you sooo much, i really apreciate from the bottom of my heart.

He teaches the sacred Islamic sciences masha'Allah. He is also a doctor AND writes/sings nasheeds. Keeps himself very busy masha'Allah.

He prefers it if you try to buy the nasheeds from your local Islamic bookshop because they do a great service to muslim communities and they should be supported. His two albums are 'Songs of Innocence' and 'Rahma'. The second album is the hadith inspired one - it is mixed, with some English, some Arabic, mostly mixed.

If your local bookshop doesn't have them, he runs his own record label through which he distributes his nasheeds and other things too. You can order them from there. The website is www.nuralhabib.com You can see the video of one of his nasheeds on there and listen to samples of the rest insha'Allah.

Try that insha'allah.
    MashaAllah, what a talented brother. May Allah be pleased with him Ameen..I'm gonna get his albums inshaAllah...
    ''You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace without freedom''- MalcolmX
    www.feesabilillah.com
    www.freefilistin.com
    www.freesheeshan.com

Aisha Aini

assalamu alaikum, does someone can pass me a link for free download of kalimatan? And the Reward is with Allah(swt).
    Please Re-update your Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar View Post
    Assalamu ALaikum...

Here's the link:

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha Aini View Post
    assalamu alaikum, does someone can pass me a link for free download of kalimatan? And the Reward is with Allah(swt).
    U shud b able 2 download it by clikin th above link givn by Dhul-Fiqhar....enjoy

I pray you are all well and in the best of health and imaan.

Slight addition to my previous post and given the 'English' element that people are seeking from the nasheeds; the lyrics are all on his website too which I did mention above but here it is again. www.nuralhabib.com

Click on the album name on the left (either Songs of Innocence or Rahma), and you can select samples or lyrics to his nasheeds, or other stuff.

As the brother said when I told him of his fan base on the net "As long as people are benefiting". Insha'Allah we will all benefit from such spiritual and uplifting work.

Finally, please all pray for the Ummah and for myself.

shokran lak for the link!
    All what you must know about boycott under:

Listening to it right now and subhan allahi wa bi hamdi

It's just too beautiful mashaAllah

Account Disabled

i love this tune, great for those feeling fragile times, like going 2 work.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhul-Fiqhar View Post
    Assalamu ALaikum...

Here's the link:

The above link is now defunct, but, after a little searching, I found a new one.

Here it is - Talib al-Halib - Kalimatan

Masha'Allah, it really is a beautiful and uplifting nasheed.

I LOVE IT!!
    i'm already addicted
    May we reach daruSalaam by His, and only His Decree
    I would die for the cause if I knew only to what degree
    My Blog