Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ramadhan Forum

Mentioned
    817 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1319 Post(s)

Ramadhan Forum

SAlams all

here ya go! i thought id dedicate an entire forum to Ramadhan as we fast Approach this blessed month

use this forum to POSt anything about Ramdhan,,,,,be it Virtues,Prayers,Fasting,Q&A or even what you eat for Iftaari and Sehri

post it here....

keep this sensible and clean please treat is as a peace and calm forum!

jkk
    wassalam
    sajid

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: A Video A Day: Ramadan Series With SHAYKH HAITHAM

Are you keeping up with us as we enter the 11th day of Ramadhan, watch episode 12 here!

To get updates for the rest of the free episodes click here.

leave your comments and increase your good deeds by sharing this link with all your friends and family.

RECIEVE THESE VIDEOS FOR FREE, EVERY DAY, DIRECT IN YOUR INBOX. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE: Ramadhan Episodes Sign Up Form

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Are you planning on travelling in the month of Ramadhan? Today's episode is the traveller's guide to fasting, we hope you enjoy your travels! get clued up now!

WATCH IT HERE

To get updates for the rest of the free episodes click here.

Enjoy the preview, leave your comments and increase your good deeds by sharing this link with all your friends and family.

RECIEVE THESE VIDEOS FOR FREE, EVERY DAY, DIRECT IN YOUR INBOX. CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE: Ramadhan Episodes Sign Up Form

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

assalamualikum brothers and sisters,
    can anybody tell me when ramzan is celebrated at madrid (spain), if possible tell me prayer time and mosque location,
    since i am at remote location, please help to join in eid salat..

thanks,
    -shahul

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Ramadhan Forum

Ramdan mubrak to all muslims

Odan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

ramadhan is so close now. i had some of the best times in ramadhan from about 2 years ago, after a family bereavement, especially those close to me. it was an amazing experience brought back to me msA. may Allah bless all those who made it happen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you for your advice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ramadan is a derivative from ramz which means to burn. To burn what? To burn the evil propensities of life. Fasting in the month of Ramadan is obligatory to all Muslims. Fasting means abstaining from taking food from dawn to dusk. Even a Muslim is not allowed to drink water if he feels thirsty during fasting. Islam has made fasting compulsory for all the Muslim of the world for the period of one month. By doing this a Muslim can feel what the hunger is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I would love to hear more about your family and your Eid experience. Will you or your sister be observing Ramadan this year? We're filming a Ramadan Season for Channel 4 and making some short 3 minute documentaries every day throughout the month of Ramadan showing different stories. If you're interested you can contact me on [email protected] or 0203 301 8440. Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

We, Fard'Ain wish to raise atleast £20,00 during the blessed days of Ramadan, Insha'Allah with the helping hands of willing donaters. With this money, we hope to install water pumps in countries where there is a shortage of water, and our future ambition is to go further on and open up an orphanage in an area deprived of carers.
    Indeed, this comes across as an ambition too big to achieve, however with our dedication and your help, we will surely find a way to accomplish our goal.

"The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his charity". Al-Tirmidhi,
    Follow us/ Contact us
    • Twitter:@FardainEmpire
    •Facebook: Fard'Ain Empire
    •Gofundme account: Fard'Ain
    •Email:[email protected]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

AsSalaamalaikum I came across this beautiful nazam about the Kalimah which I thought I'd share with everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

May god accept your Ibadat. Ramadan is a very great ritual of yours. If you want Umrah packages to perform Ramadan, then visit alreyadh travel, and be benefited.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    246 Post(s)

Salam guys, I'm new here and I have a question...(didn't know how to make a new forum sorry)
    I'm doing this thing called the Duke of Edinburgh bronze award so I'm basically going camping and walking for 6 hours during the day...
    However my final one (practice is soon) is on Ramadan and I'd like to know if it is permissible to break my fast because I thought it was counted as travelling? I will have to arrive at school at 7:30am, take the school bus to the destination for one hour and straight away we begin our 6 hour walk on hills and through the forest etc carrying a bag that is from my head to my hips (it's a big bag).
    Is this a valid excuse to break my fast?
    Thanks

Mentioned
    262 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1944 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kittymuslimah View Post
    Salam guys, I'm new here and I have a question...(didn't know how to make a new forum sorry)
    I'm doing this thing called the Duke of Edinburgh bronze award so I'm basically going camping and walking for 6 hours during the day...
    However my final one (practice is soon) is on Ramadan and I'd like to know if it is permissible to break my fast because I thought it was counted as travelling? I will have to arrive at school at 7:30am, take the school bus to the destination for one hour and straight away we begin our 6 hour walk on hills and through the forest etc carrying a bag that is from my head to my hips (it's a big bag).
    Is this a valid excuse to break my fast?
    Thanks
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/forumdisp...?10-The-Lounge
    Click post new thread which is below all the advertisements, this way it'll get more views/replies inshaAllah...
    "And by my words I do not praise Muhammad ,

Rather my words have become praiseworthy due to their mention of Muhammad ."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Quoted
    246 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AbulUthman View Post
    http://www.ummah.com/forum/forumdisp...?10-The-Lounge
    Click post new thread which is below all the advertisements, this way it'll get more views/replies inshaAllah...
    Thank you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Download Moulana Tariq Jameel Bayans for islamic knowledge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Assalam alaykum my muslim brothers and sisters

I am sending this email to you to plead for your support in my current campaign.

With under two months to go until our holy month of Ramadan begins, we must take a look at the current issues that haunt us throughout the world. This Ramadan, as with any Ramadan in the past, should be a joyous occasion where all muslims should feel closer to Allah Subhanatullah, but there are brothers and sisters out there that will suffer and even lose lives through starvation and dehydration. These brothers and sisters will still take part in Ramadan knowing it could kill them, but their ultimate prize is for a better live.

Please my fellow brothers and sisters, I plead for your support to help prevent this crisis and support each other in ensuring a successful, happy, holy and healthy Ramadan. With your support, we can ensure adequate supplies of food and water for those who really need it, for those who must rely on generous donations and those who are often wondering when and where their next meal will come from.
    I plead with you to donate as much or as little as you can, any donation is a generous donation, which will go a long way to help each other.

Allah Subhanatallah has said supporting fellow muslims will get your sawaab, supporting fellow muslims during and for Ramadan will get your junaat.

We are looking for pledges from all over the world, this will help us provide food and water, find shelter for those who need it, provide medication for the unwell, and the support that each family and individual most desperately require.

Please please help us in our cause, this is a problem for us in today’s world, and not tomorrows. If we can help solve this crisis now, tomorrow’s world will benefit inshallah.

Jazarkallah for your help during this most traumatic and needed time for our muslim brothers and sisters all over the world. Allah subhanatallah will grant you’re a lot of sawaab and janat inshallah for your selfless deeds and support during the most precious time for us muslims and also one of the most difficult times.

Please donate kindly at: www.paypal.com to: [email protected]

Jazarkallah for your contributions, I pray for everyone of you and all those we aim to help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ramadan is the ninth month of Islamic Calendar. Fasting in Ramadan is considered one of the 5 Pillars of Islam. Masnoon Duain of Ramadan. I love this ramadan month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

So whoever sights [ the new moon of ] the month, let him fast it; AL-BAQARAH{2:185}

http://www.quranschool.com/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Make Your Ramadan 2016 a Transformation Experience
    Here are some tips to have a good spiritual and physical time in Ramadan
    Ramadan is here and it is best that we make of this month because this is a powerful and perfect time for Muslims around the world to nourish not only their bodies but their souls and find out their purpose in life and turn back to their Creator in repentance and happiness. With Ramadan there comes the obligation to observe the fasts. Fasting is not only a spiritually rich experience but as science has proven on numerous occasions, fasting is also highly productive and healthy for the human body. It is best that we make this Ramadan a spiritual journey for us. There are a lot of things that can be done in this month that can benefit the human body both is a physical and spiritual sense. First thing that must be considered during this month is to keep a well-balanced and healthy diet. Eating not so much is only natural during this month which is why it is a good chance for a person to up their eating habits. Transformation comes from the soul and for Ramadan to transform us it is best that we turn back to Allah (SWT) for guidance, in worship and most importantly in repentance. Remember to not only pray the compulsory prayers but to make the extra effort to pray Nafl prayers do lots of Dhikr.

For more Information Visit: www.quranschool.com

Account Disabled

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Salam Walikum

Which time Ramadan Fasting Start ? and Islamic Prayer Times Update provided best platfrom is makkahcalendar.org. i suggest every islamic people plz. visit this site and get more benefits to this site.

Khuda Hafiz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ramadan 2017 will start the evening of Friday, May 26 and will end the evening ofSaturday, June 24. Dates may vary.

Ramadan Kareem Greetings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, Fasting during the month of Ramadan is one of the Five Pillars of Islam.
    Also Quran was revealed in Ramadan.

All Muslims abstain from eating and drinking from dawn to dusk for the entire month of Ramadan.
    Umrah Visa from Pakistan | Convenient Umrah | Luxury Umrah Packages