PDA

View Full Version : Is Mahdi's Coming Soon?

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 06:46 PM
I'm reposting this because I titled it wrong last time.

http://www.jesuswillreturn.com/s1_6c.html

Our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace)
Indicated That the Mahdi Will Come during
the Fifteenth Islamic Century

In one of his hadiths, our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) draws attention to the significance of a new century's beginning, as follows:

Since the world came into existence, at the beginning of every century an important event occurred. At the beginning of one century, the Dajjal will emerge and Jesus [pbuh], the son of Mary will ascend and kill him. (Ibn Abi Hatem)

As the above hadith states, Prophet Jesus (pbuh) will appear at the beginning of the century. This aside, giving the date 1400, our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) made the date of this event clear. One of these hadiths is as follows:

People will gather around the Mahdi in 1400. (Risalat al-Khuruj al-Mahdi, p. 108)

In another hadith, the Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) said:

Count two or three decades after the decades of Hijri 1400. At that time, the Mahdi emerges... (Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik, Qalda bin Zayd, p. 216)

As seen earlier, our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) has provided a lot information about the signs of the End Times, especially aboutwhat will happen before the Mahdi and Prophet Jesus (pbuh) come. The related hadiths transmitted from Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim, Umar ibn al-Khattab, and Hudhayfa, Ibn Ahmad Hanbal, and Muslim Abu Zayd ibn Amr ibn Ahtab al-Ansari are as follows:

"The Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace)... informed us about the events that will happen from then on, and he taught them to us and made us memorize them."(Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

On this subject, Hudhayfa ibn al-Yaman said the following:

Hudhayfa reported: The Messenger of God took a stand among us in which he did not omit anything that will occur in that place of his up to the occurrence of the Hour without narrating it. Whose got it to memory remembered it, and whose did not remember it forgot it. These companions of mine learnt it, and there will occur something there from which I forgot. When it was shown to me I remembered it just as a man remembers the face of a man when he remains absent from him, and when afterwards he sees him, he remembers him. (Mishkat-ul-Masabih, vol.4, p.3)

Given that these eventstake place one after another and that they are currently continuing to occur means that we are living in the End Times. (God knows best.) Indeed, our Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) reconfirms this by giving us the year Hijri 1400 as the date of the Mahdi's advent. This being the case, Prophet Jesus' (pbuh) second coming is, by God's Will, very close.

If that is true and that Al- Mahdi will emerge two or three decades after Hijri 1400, then look at it this way:

1400: 1979

It must be three decades because if it was two decades after 1400,(1979+20=1999), that would mean it is in 1999, which has past and no Mahdi has come. So if it is three decades after 1979, would that not mean that Al- Mahdi will emerge in the year of 2009? That's only assuming that these ahadith are authentic and truly only God Almighty knows best.

Al-muthanaa
27-07-06, 07:25 PM
salam,

U can't just quote hadith without stating the authenticity of the hadith.

As for the mahdi there are signs before he comes. Among them are:

1) Euphrate river in Iraq will dry up to reveal a mountain of gold and people will fight for the gold...

2)A caliphate system will return

3)When one of the caliph will die he will have 3 children and they will fight amongst each other,

4)People will not go to hajj

5)Muslims and Europeans (and those with European origins like maybe Americans, australians etc...) will fight each other in a major world war.

7)Oppression and injustice will be prevalent.

6)There are some other signs but I don't know their authenticity.

The mahdi is just a Muslim caliph who is descended from Seyidnah Hassan (not Husssain as shia say). People put all their hopes in the mahdi and say Oh well just wait for the mahdi.

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 07:44 PM
salam,

U can't just quote hadith without stating the authenticity of the hadith.

As for the mahdi there are signs before he comes. Among them are:

1) Euphrate river in Iraq will dry up to reveal a mountain of gold and people will fight for the gold...

3)When one of the caliph will die he will have 3 children and they will fight amongst each other,

4)People will not go to hajj

5)Muslims and Europeans (and those with European origins like maybe Americans, australians etc...) will fight each other in a major world war.

7)Oppression and injustice will be prevalent.

6)There are some other signs but I don't know their authenticity.

The mahdi is just a Muslim caliph who is descended from Seyidnah Hassan (not Husssain as shia say). People put all their hopes in the mahdi and say Oh well just wait for the mahdi.

Thanks, but do you remember the web site of where you got those ahadith?

Universal_Islam
27-07-06, 07:45 PM
Al-Mahdi is already here and he knows himself now; :)

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 07:50 PM

How do you know? And besides, even if that was true, I heard that Al- Mahdi doesn't know he is Al- Mahdi himself until one night when God changes him into a great man over night.

Weapon
27-07-06, 08:24 PM
I can't wait to get to Revelations in the new testament. I wanna see how much coincides with the end times prophesies.

Very interesting subject! :up:

Z-Blade
27-07-06, 08:40 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum,

How do you know? And besides, even if that was true, I heard that Al- Mahdi doesn't know he is Al- Mahdi himself until one night when God changes him into a great man over night.

Universal_Islam could you answer this question too please? I'm curious too, unless you are basing it upon the "Al Mahdi" topic by brother Moayyid then I see what you mean. I have to say we cannot totally believe the brother but I'm keeping my hopes up he is right. Mahdi showing himself in public in 2006/2007 will be the greatest thing to happen to my life so far :D . May Allah all give us the reward of martyrdom if it occurs, Ameen.

Wassalam.

Z-Blade
27-07-06, 08:42 PM
I can't wait to get to Revelations in the new testament. I wanna see how much coincides with the end times prophesies.

Very interesting subject! :up:

What, no! You should be reading ahadith instead ;p it's more likely to be correct.

Wassalam.

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 08:47 PM
What, no! You should be reading ahadith instead ;p it's more likely to be correct.

Wassalam.

Exactly!:up:

Na'eemah
27-07-06, 08:52 PM
Only Allah swt knows the exact time and date when imam Mahdi will come ...he cld even be here before the 15th islamic century. Allah knows best

Universal_Islam
27-07-06, 09:00 PM
That has alraedy happened.
Al-Mahdi was not aware of himself at the beginning, but now he is totally aware.

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 09:04 PM
Only Allah swt knows the exact time and date when imam Mahdi will come ...he cld even be here before the 15th islamic century. Allah knows best

Well, just to let you know, we are already 27 years into the 15th Century. So I doubt that God will send him back in time and emerge in the 14th century.:D

Z-Blade
27-07-06, 09:05 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum brother,

Al-Mahdi was not aware of himself at the beginning, but now he is totally aware.

The main question was HOW do you know this? If you have met him, take me to him (PRETTY PLEASE?!)!! :D

Wassalam.

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 09:06 PM

You got me confused. HOW DO YOU KNOW?!

Universal_Islam
27-07-06, 09:08 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum,
Universal_Islam could you answer this question too please? I'm curious too, unless you are basing it upon the "Al Mahdi" topic by brother Moayyid then I see what you mean. I have to say we cannot totally believe the brother but I'm keeping my hopes up he is right. Mahdi showing himself in public in 2006/2007 will be the greatest thing to happen to my life so far :D . May Allah all give us the reward of martyrdom if it occurs, Ameen.

Wassalam.
Salam Alaikum,

Yes, my first source was Br. Moayidd's thread, then, my discussion with him through PM in the same topic. To me, Br. Moayidd is 1000% credible. Also, the people whom Br. Moayidd interact with in regards to the topic are also 1000% reliable and credible.

And as he described those people to me, whom have met Al-Mahdi (before his public appearance of course) and given him Al-Bay3ah, they are like Al-Khidr [Abd[an] min Ibaadina - A servant from among our servants - عبداً من عبادنا ] If you do not know who was Al-Khidr, I can tell you a known term: "Awliya' Allah". And if you want a more accurate term: "Al-Afraad" (The individuals) or "Ahlul-Kashf" (People of the unveiling)

~salam,

Universal_Islam
27-07-06, 09:10 PM
You got me confused. HOW DO YOU KNOW?!
Please read my above post.

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 09:13 PM
Salam Alaikum,

Yes, my first source was Br. Moayidd's thread, then, my discussion with him through PM in the same topic. To me, Br. Moayidd is 1000% credible. Also, the people whom Br. Moayidd interact with in regards to the topic are also 1000% reliable and credible.

And as he described those people to me, whom have met Al-Mahdi (before his public appearance of course) and given him Al-Bay3ah, they are like Al-Khidr [Abd[an] min Ibaadina - A servant from among our servants - عبداً من عبادنا ] If you do not know who was Al-Khidr, I can tell you a known term: "Awliya' Allah". And if you want a more a accurate term: "Al-Afraad" (The individuals) or "Ahlul-Kashf" (People of the unveiling)

~salam,

No offense, but I sort of don't believe you. Alright, I totally don't believe you. Just wondering, are you Shia?

Universal_Islam
27-07-06, 09:14 PM
The events:
- 11-SEP
- War on Afghanistan
- War on Iraq
- Syria conflict (last year)
- Cartoon incident (Denmark)
- War in Lebanon NOW
- Comming War in Iran/Syria/Turkey

Are all preparation done by Allah for the appearance of Al-Mahdi.

-Yassar
27-07-06, 09:15 PM
no he isn't a shia

Universal_Islam
27-07-06, 09:16 PM
No offense, but I sort of don't believe you. Alright, I totally don't believe you. Just wondering, are you Shia?
Salam,
Did I ask you to believe me ? :)
I simply stated what I KNOW and BELIEVE; you asked me a question and I answered you, that is it :)

Whether you believe or not, up to you. I'm surely not asking you to believe.

And, 'NO' I'm not shia, I am a muslim sunni.

~salam

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 09:20 PM
The events:
- 11-SEP
- War on Afghanistan
- War on Iraq
- Syria conflict (last year)
- Cartoon incident (Denmark)
- War in Lebanon NOW
- Comming War in Iran/Syria/Turkey

Are all preparation done by Allah for the appearance of Al-Mahdi.
How do you explain this?

"As for the Mahdi there are signs before he comes. Among them are:

4)People will not go to hajj Okay, I guess that has happened.

7)Oppression and injustice will be prevalent."

Z-Blade
27-07-06, 09:26 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum,

Well, just to let you know, we are already 27 years into the 15th Century. So I doubt that God will send him back in time and emerge in the 14th century.:D

LOL :D

Haha :D

Salam,
Did I ask you to believe me ? :)
I simply stated what I KNOW and BELIEVE; you asked me a question and I answered you, that is it :)

Whether you believe or not, up to you. I'm surely not asking you to believe.

And, 'NO' I'm not shia, I am a muslim sunni.

~salam

^^, as for me, I guess I sort of believe you (though the evidence isn't really based upon Quran and Sunnah) because I WANT to believe it ;p.

Tell brother Moayidd to give me the PMs too please ;p, or forward them to me, I want to see this ^^. Jazakallah khair.

Wassalam.

Z-Blade
27-07-06, 09:33 PM
How do you explain this?

Bro, if you are getting it from the "Jesuswillreturn" website, by Harun Yahya, if you read his explanations of the signs he believes Mahdi is already here too. He says that Mahdi just has to show himself in public and he believes this will happen somewhere around the 3rd decade on the Islamic calendar (1430) which is 2009 in the Gregorian one.

Wassalam.

Universal_Islam
27-07-06, 09:45 PM
How do you explain this?

Salam,

First, be rest assured akhi that I'm not trying to force you to believe me nor am I trying even to convince you; that is not my affairs. I'm simply stating what I BELEIVE and KNOW

Second, as for the points you quotoed, some of them happened, some will happen, insha allah, soo; and some I have no knowledge about. Here are the details:

YES, this will happen. How long before Al-Mahdi appearance, I don't know. But, from what is going on in Iraq: an average of 50 - 60 deads every day (14,000 deads in 2006 alone), I believe this a preparation of that event.. And, I believe that it may happen ANYTIME shortly.

Khilaafa will return when Al-Mahdi is in charge of Ummah. He will start the Khilaafa after injustice and corruption. There is no Khilaafa before Al-Mahdi; he will start the Khilaafa.

I have no idea about this, actually, it is my first time to hear such thing.

I believe this has been happening since 11/9.

Also, this has been happening since even before 11/9 and the injustice is even increasing with time.

~salam

Arsalan
27-07-06, 10:12 PM
There are few saints left in the islamic world , u cud probably count them on your fingers.

N we sinners cant decipher who they are...

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 10:15 PM
Universal_Islam, will you please post up some of the PMs you get from Moayidd?

ur_yusra
27-07-06, 10:21 PM
Everyone will know when the mahdi is here.. isn't that correct?

So I assume when he comes I'll know about it?

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 10:22 PM
Everyone will know when the mahdi is here.. isn't that correct?

So I assume when he comes I'll know about it?

I think that's when he goes public. I wonder if Christians and Jews and other non Muslims will start to think differently about Islam when they see him emerge.

Shaolin's-Finest
27-07-06, 10:24 PM
3)When one of the caliph will die he will have 3 children and they will fight amongst each otherSalaam,

Can you post the complete hadith?

John The Revelator
27-07-06, 10:29 PM
Salaam,

Can you post the complete hadith?

Yeah, I agree.

ur_yusra
27-07-06, 10:38 PM
Some seem rather excited about his arrival (Al-Mahdi), but lets be certain along with his arrival is a great trial for you and me.

For we know that his arrival also indicates the arrival of the one eyed dajjal. He is the greatest fitnah of all. Be warned he is the greatest fitnah of all.

I fear for my eeman.. and I fear for the eeman of my brothers and sisters. So if we really want to be prepared then let us give up committing sins.

And may Allah (SWT) help us in our struggles for his sake.

Fahad Hasnain
27-07-06, 10:45 PM
Universal Islam. Can you PLEASE post up the PM's between you & Moyaiid.

Pretty Please!!!?:D

-Shamil-
27-07-06, 10:48 PM
Who is this Moyyid? And how does he know all this?

Are we supposed to believe him?

This is the internet after all and you can find anything on it if you look hard enough, even a guy who claims to know who the Mahdi is.

Z-Blade
27-07-06, 10:55 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum,

Some seem rather excited about his arrival (Al-Mahdi), but lets be certain along with his arrival is a great trial for you and me.

For we know that his arrival also indicates the arrival of the one eyed dajjal. He is the greatest fitnah of all. Be warned he is the greatest fitnah of all.

I fear for my eeman.. and I fear for the eeman of my brothers and sisters. So if we really want to be prepared then let us give up committing sins.

And may Allah (SWT) help us in our struggles for his sake.

Yes that's true sister BUT that's after we obtain glory in the world when Mahdi will rule the world :D.

Anyway, best way to avoid this fitnah is to keep away from the Dajjal and the best place of sanctuary is Makkah/Madinah.

An alternative is memorising the FIRST 10 ayats of or the LAST 10 Surah Al-Kahf (18th Surah):

the Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - said, "Whoever memorises the first ten Ayat of Surat al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjal." (Abű Dâwűd)

"The Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - said, 'I fear for you in other matters besides the Dajjal. If he appears whilst I am among you, I will contend with him on your behalf. But if he appears while I am not among you, then each man must contend with him on his own behalf, and Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf. The Dajjal will be a young man, with short, curly hair, and one eye floating. I would liken him to 'Abd al-Uzza ibn Qatan. Whoever amongst you lives to see him should recite the opening Ayat of Surat al-Kahf. He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq, and will create disaster left and right. O servants of Allah, adhere to the Path of Truth..." (It continues, long hadith!) (Muslim)

Abű Umamah al-Bahili said, "The Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - delivered a speech to us, most of which dealt with the Dajjal and warned us against him. He said,'No tribulation on earth since the creation of Adam will be worse than the tribulation of the Dajjal... Among that which he will bring will be the Paradise and Hell he will offer; but that which he calls Hell will be Paradise, and that which he calls Paradise will be Hell. Whoever enters his Hell, let him seek refuge with Allah and recite the opening Ayat of Surat al-Kahf, and it will become cool and peaceful for him, as the fire became cool and peaceful for Abraham..." (part of a long hadith!)

Greater Signs of the Hour

AFTER the lesser signs of the Hour appear and increase, mankind will have reached a stage of great suffering. Then the awaited Mahdi will appear; he is the first of the greater, and clear, signs of the Hour. There will be no doubt about his existence, but this will only be clear to the knowledgeable people. The Mahdi will rule until the False Messiah (al-Masih al-Dajjal) appears, who will spread oppression and corruption. The only ones who will know him well and avoid his evil will be those who have great knowledge and îmân (faith).

From a book written by Ibn Kathir on this website: http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/unseen/0002.htm

Hope this helps ^^.

Wassalam.

Fahad Hasnain
27-07-06, 10:58 PM
Who is this Moyyid? And how does he know all this?

Are we supposed to believe him?

This is the internet after all and you can find anything on it if you look hard enough, even a guy who claims to know who the Mahdi is.

He is the Mod in Compartive religion. Check his topics, he is very intelligent.

Z-Blade
27-07-06, 11:24 PM
Universal Islam. Can you PLEASE post up the PM's between you & Moyaiid.

Pretty Please!!!?:D

will you please post up some of the PMs you get from Moayidd?

Hey, I asked for the PMs first... therefore only I and ONLY I will receive the info... AHAHHAHAHAaa :D

Ummm, yeah that's all... :outta:

Wassalam.

Fahad Hasnain
27-07-06, 11:26 PM
GreatMuslim10Universal_Islam, will you please post up some of the PMs you get from Moayidd?

Hey, I asked for the PMs first... therefore only I and ONLY I will receive the info... AHAHHAHAHAaa :D

Ummm, yeah that's all :outta:

Wassalam.

Nooo...LETS SHARE. BAHI CHARA, BROTHERHOOD!!!:D

-Shamil-
27-07-06, 11:26 PM
He is the Mod in Compartive religion. Check his topics, he is very intelligent.

Why do you people believe him? Because he's intelligent?

ur_yusra
27-07-06, 11:28 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum,

Yes that's true sister BUT that's after we obtain glory in the world when Mahdi will rule the world :D.

Anyway, best way to avoid this fitnah is to keep away from the Dajjal and the best place of sanctuary is Makkah/Madinah.

An alternative is memorising the FIRST 10 ayats of or the LAST 10 Surah Al-Kahf (18th Surah):

the Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - said, "Whoever memorises the first ten Ayat of Surat al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjal." (Abű Dâwűd)

"The Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - said, 'I fear for you in other matters besides the Dajjal. If he appears whilst I am among you, I will contend with him on your behalf. But if he appears while I am not among you, then each man must contend with him on his own behalf, and Allah will take care of every Muslim on my behalf. The Dajjal will be a young man, with short, curly hair, and one eye floating. I would liken him to 'Abd al-Uzza ibn Qatan. Whoever amongst you lives to see him should recite the opening Ayat of Surat al-Kahf. He will appear on the way between Syria and Iraq, and will create disaster left and right. O servants of Allah, adhere to the Path of Truth..." (It continues, long hadith!) (Muslim)

Abű Umamah al-Bahili said, "The Prophet - sallallâhu ’alayhi wa sallam - delivered a speech to us, most of which dealt with the Dajjal and warned us against him. He said,'No tribulation on earth since the creation of Adam will be worse than the tribulation of the Dajjal... Among that which he will bring will be the Paradise and Hell he will offer; but that which he calls Hell will be Paradise, and that which he calls Paradise will be Hell. Whoever enters his Hell, let him seek refuge with Allah and recite the opening Ayat of Surat al-Kahf, and it will become cool and peaceful for him, as the fire became cool and peaceful for Abraham..." (part of a long hadith!)

Greater Signs of the Hour

AFTER the lesser signs of the Hour appear and increase, mankind will have reached a stage of great suffering. Then the awaited Mahdi will appear; he is the first of the greater, and clear, signs of the Hour. There will be no doubt about his existence, but this will only be clear to the knowledgeable people. The Mahdi will rule until the False Messiah (al-Masih al-Dajjal) appears, who will spread oppression and corruption. The only ones who will know him well and avoid his evil will be those who have great knowledge and îmân (faith).

From a book written by Ibn Kathir on this website: http://www.sunnahonline.com/ilm/unseen/0002.htm

Hope this helps ^^.

Wassalam.

There is also the duah..

Allahumma inni a'oothobika min athabikal kabar, wamin athabi jahannam, wa min fitnatil mahya wal mamaat, wamin sharra fitnatil maseeha-dajaal

O Allah, I seek your refuge from the trials of the grave and from hellfire and from the trials of life and death and from the trials of dajjal.

Z-Blade
27-07-06, 11:47 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum,

Nooo...LETS SHARE. BAHI CHARA, BROTHERHOOD!!!:D

Blah, fine, but only to please Allah and his Prophet (SAW) ;p. But, it would seem as though the brother (Universal_Islam) has done a runner :(.

Why do you people believe him? Because he's intelligent?

Hehe, nono, because according to the forum people who have been here a long time he is a trustworthy and reliable person. As far as I've seen, yeah he is quite intelligent :p.

Also, all the signs point to Al Mahdi coming about now from the research I have done myself too :')

ur_yusra, lol you're right sis thanks for the reminder. Though it's odd I forgot to mention that because I say that dua daily :eek3: .

Wassalam.

-Shamil-
27-07-06, 11:59 PM
Hehe, nono, because according to the forum people who have been here a long time he is a trustworthy and reliable person. As far as I've seen, yeah he is quite intelligent :p.

Well your probably trustworthy and inteligent too but if you told me you knew who the Mahdi was , id probably smack you around the head with a rusty frying pan.

:D

Also, all the signs point to Al Mahdi coming about now from the research I have done myself too :')

So all you guys actually believe him????????

Some serious stuff going on here.

Fahad Hasnain
28-07-06, 12:03 AM
^Bro, just read thru the Al-Mehdi thread from the start & decide for yourself.

I don't believe him, but i feel that seeing whats going on in the world, his story seems pretty credible

K@M
28-07-06, 12:03 AM
A'salamaulikum people,

Very interesting here..what do the curent ulema say about mahdi being here? I've always thought the time is soon and I do want to believe too but I don't want to get my hopes up either. I dont believe it to be honest either until I get hard proof but I'd like to and dont want to disregard it either..

I was thikning, maybe like it could be true, like us living in the west, we might not be aware but there might be some VERY intersting goings on in the middle east,. where he will emerge from that we don't know cos we arent fed it on the news.

And maybe inshaAllah stuff is happening but we are not aware and the brothers/sistsers involved our keeping it d-low for the best until the time is right. ANywyas if he is here, first flight to Makkah please :D

Z-Blade
28-07-06, 12:18 AM
Well your probably trustworthy and inteligent too but if you told me you knew who the Mahdi was , id probably smack you around the head with a rusty frying pan.

:D

So all you guys actually believe him????????

Some serious stuff going on here.

No, bro, I wouldn't say I believe him 100% like I do in Allah and the Prophet (SAW) but of course as brother Fahad has said he has some credibility due to the major events unfolding around us. :P

So you can see how I SORTA believe him (and I want to believe him as it will be best moment in this life so far to see the Mahdi and fight on his side ^^. IN THE END, we will see if his predictions come true because he gave a very short time frame (2006-2007).

Wassalam.

Z-Blade
28-07-06, 12:23 AM
A'salamaulikum people,

Very interesting here..what do the curent ulema say about mahdi being here? I've always thought the time is soon and I do want to believe too but I don't want to get my hopes up either. I dont believe it to be honest either until I get hard proof but I'd like to and dont want to disregard it either..

I was thikning, maybe like it could be true, like us living in the west, we might not be aware but there might be some VERY intersting goings on in the middle east,. where he will emerge from that we don't know cos we arent fed it on the news.

And maybe inshaAllah stuff is happening but we are not aware and the brothers/sistsers involved our keeping it d-low for the best until the time is right. ANywyas if he is here, first flight to Makkah please :D

Haha, bro you said the truth there. As for scholars, I listened to a talk by Anwer Al-Awlaki (dunno if he is a scholar?!) and according to him it's about time for Mahdi to appear!!

The talk is called "Allah is preparing us for Victory"!! ^^, very interesting title you have to admit and I have it on my computer right now. The talk is really good I would say he is pretty fearless and "says it how it is", very good speaker (at one time he says "America will drown in the pool it has created (refering to Afghan/Iraq) LOL :D).

If you want to download it I got it from this website (about 70 MB): http://www.islamictorrents.net/

But you have to be a member to DL ;p.

Al-muthanaa
28-07-06, 01:52 AM
Salam Alaikum,

And as he described those people to me, whom have met Al-Mahdi (before his public appearance of course) and given him Al-Bay3ah, they are like Al-Khidr [Abd[an] min Ibaadina - A servant from among our servants - عبداً من عبادنا ] If you do not know who was Al-Khidr, I can tell you a known term: "Awliya' Allah". And if you want a more accurate term: "Al-Afraad" (The individuals) or "Ahlul-Kashf" (People of the unveiling)

~salam,

Salam,

I don't believe what I am hearing. You leave the ahadith of prophet Muhammad (Saaw) for this deviant moayidd.

Prophet Muhammad said the mahdi will be called Muhammad ibn AbulAllah so we know his name and he will be from quraish and we know the signs before he comes and where he will emerge. Yet u follow a different "mahdi" who u don't even know his name or reality.

Here is some more signs about mahdi. I do NOT get my website from websites but by reading the books of hadith and explanations of hadith.

1) There will be old people who will go to the kabaa and see a man doing tawaff alone in kabaa. People will say u are the mahdi he will STRONGLY deny but they will insist and give him bayaa despite his protests!

2)People from all over the world will give him bayaa including some of the people of Iraq.

3)He will become the muslim leader in the battle against the Europeans and a third of the army will be victorious.

4)He will rule with justice after the world has been filled by injustice.

5)He will come after sanctions have been placed on Iraq by the nations of the world (UN) and then sanctions will be placed on syria (by the Europeans and European origins). This hadith can be found in sahih muslim.

6)and some scholors said that the Jewish presence in Palestine would be removed before he emerges and some say after.

As I said there are more signs before he emerged some have occuried like the sanctions and some havn't like the world war between muslims and christians and the return of khilafah and the drying up of Euphrate river, etc...

ITUT
28-07-06, 03:14 AM
Haha, bro you said the truth there. As for scholars, I listened to a talk by Anwer Al-Awlaki (dunno if he is a scholar?!) and according to him it's about time for Mahdi to appear!!

The talk is called "Allah is preparing us for Victory"!! ^^, very interesting title you have to admit and I have it on my computer right now. The talk is really good I would say he is pretty fearless and "says it how it is", very good speaker (at one time he says "America will drown in the pool it has created (refering to Afghan/Iraq) LOL :D).

If you want to download it I got it from this website (about 70 MB): http://www.islamictorrents.net/

al salam alaikom

i just finished downloading it from this link below. no need to register, just right click on the links & save AS

http://www.salaattime.com/anwar.html

jazak allah khair ya akhi for telling us about it.

salam alaikom

Universal_Islam
28-07-06, 07:29 AM
Salam Alaikum,

Sorry for leaving the discussion yesterday as it was too late after midnight. That's why I could not respond on time to those who have asked for PMs.

Anyways, for those who are interested in the PMs between me and Br. Moayidd on this topic ( as queried by Fahad.Hasnain and Z-Blade), please PM me and I will send you those PMs.

Mainly, I've demanded more clarification from Br. Moayidd on the following points:

The issue of "technology" in the time of Al-Mahdi

Why it is not known in public that Al-Mahdi is present

The roles of Al-Mahdi

How reliable are the sources where Moayidd got the news

So, if anyone interested, please PM me, and Insha Allah I reply with the PMs.

~Salam

Al-muthanaa
28-07-06, 09:23 AM
Someonhe post moayid's allegations about the mahdi so that I can answer.

Universal_Islam
28-07-06, 09:44 AM
Someonhe post moayid's allegations about the mahdi so that I can answer.
What is fascinating about people like you is that they are impolite and disrespect others while demanding respect from others :)

I've PMed you the conversation, if you believe it, just keep it. If you don't believe it, just pass it on, drop it, and no need to argue endlessly; you are not the first nor the last who just accuse people of lying.

~salam

Promised One
28-07-06, 02:55 PM
This is a terrible thing for Muslims to think. Allah will never change our condition if we do not make strides by ourselves. Devout Muslims seem to think Allah will come wipe our bottoms, that they dont have to struggle in their religion because Allah will do everything.

Also, as in the Qur'an some prophecies are literal and some not. You have to use common sense on some. For example, the mountain of gold is clearly oil. May Allah bless our Prophet but his knowledge was only like a bird drinking from the ocean compared to Allah's knowledge, which would be the ocean. The Prophet wasn't given the ability to see clearly into the future and understand the importance of oil, so he saw it as gold. All throughout his time, he states dreams and visions he had and would sometimes translate their meaning to the Companions. However, now it is up to Muslims to use their greatest gift from Allah, their knowledge, to guide themselves.

Or like the 50/1 man/women ration. Most look at that prophecy as being silly. I highly doubt the Prophet counted ppl like sheep to get an exact figure. What it shows is that there will be a devasting WWIII and as men are on the front lines, they will be wiped away in great number. I could go on all day about prophecies but the best thing to do is keep an open mind when reading or hearing them

fudge
28-07-06, 03:12 PM
In the bible it says man will destroy the earth with his own hand...i.e. neuclea bombs. It says at the end of time, skin will drop off people. Armies will fall from the skies (they didn't have planes in biblical times)

Felix
28-07-06, 05:51 PM
In the bible it says man will destroy the earth with his own hand...i.e. neuclea bombs. It says at the end of time, skin will drop off people. Armies will fall from the skies (they didn't have planes in biblical times)

Really? So even with the returnal of Jesus Christ, he will still fail to liberate the planet? Then he's much better off not showing up at all?

Nawar
28-07-06, 09:57 PM
People will gather around the Mahdi in 1400. (Risalat al-Khuruj al-Mahdi, p. 108)

In another hadith, the Prophet (may God bless him and grant him peace) said:

Count two or three decades after the decades of Hijri 1400. At that time, the Mahdi emerges... (Asmal Masalik Lieyyam Mahdiyy Maliki Li Kull-id Dunya Biemrillah-il Malik, Qalda bin Zayd, p. 216)
I apologise for my ignorance, maybe someone can explain. But are these references of ahadith strong/weak narrations??? what exactly is the source, Ive not seen hadith quoted like that many times. are they authentic???

If that is true and that Al- Mahdi will emerge two or three decades after Hijri 1400, then look at it this way:

1400: 1979

It must be three decades because if it was two decades after 1400,(1979+20=1999), that would mean it is in 1999, which has past and no Mahdi has come. So if it is three decades after 1979, would that not mean that Al- Mahdi will emerge in the year of 2009? That's only assuming that these ahadith are authentic and truly only God Almighty knows best.

The hadith are authentic or they are not. Where does an assumption come in???

And to be honest, I really do NOT see the purpose of deducing the exact year of this. Allah (swt) has told us the knowledge of the hour is with Him alone. By attempting to deduce the year the mahdi will come, we are effectively trying to deduce the coming of the hour.

The Prophet (saw) told us to learn the signs, but at the same time, when he was asked 'when is the hour'??? the Prophet (saw) said the knowledge is with Allah (swt) alone.

So let us not fall in to this trap of trying to calculate and speculate. We know what we need to.

fudge
28-07-06, 10:01 PM
Really? So even with the returnal of Jesus Christ, he will still fail to liberate the planet? Then he's much better off not showing up at all?
yea, it's a load of rubbish innit, like all religion, it's man written by the Blairs and Bushs of the time

Nawar
28-07-06, 10:08 PM
The only thing thats quite evidently a load of rubbish, is your ability to think.

Keep silent if you have nothing respectful, credible and intelligent to say.

Thanks.

ur_yusra
29-07-06, 06:45 PM

I must say jazakAllah khere for bringing those lectures to my attention, I started listening to them today..

Very interesting.. alhumdulillah..

Marwan
29-07-06, 07:06 PM
This is plain ridicuolous.

You really think the generation we're in is in anyway significant to be considered as the "time" of Yawmal Qiyama?

hah!

This is NOTHING comapred to what the Muslims back in the day faced ie. Mongol invasion, Crusades, fall of the Ottoman caliphate, etc.

You're relying on the testimony of some "online mod" who saw Mahdi drink Nescafe with him.

Go read some fiqh & take of yourselves rather than reading loonie stories ripped off of National Inquirer.

Anyone who has Nazim Haqqani as his mureed sheikh is not intelligence. I'm sorry to say it, but that's just how it is.

Read this please...

www.islamtoday.net/english/book/mahdi/awaiting2.pdf

I would have to disagree with his assessment of the hadith regaring Mahdi coming from Khorasan (Afghan-Pak area). This hadith has multiple isnad, and just can't be turned away. Also, a hadith can't be labelled "fabricated" just because some people are pointing to the fact that there's a majhul within the isnad or the matn is different. I say it's more on the level of hasan, as opposed to da'if.

Umm Layth
29-07-06, 07:12 PM
I wrote this in reply to another similar discussion in muslim forum:

The hadith of prophecies, they discuss about things that are not in the reality and are therefore beyond the limits of our minds. Hence we cannot make a judgement on these matters. We can only fully understand and confirm them as the reality plays out. The honourable Sahabah (ra) knew many hadith of prophecies but they only understood them as the situations actually played out in front of their eyes. Also more importantly they did not use these hadith as a means to sit back and do nothing, waiting for the event to happen, but they worked hard to carry out the obligation which was set by Allah (SWT).

So for example Ibn Hisham relates it in his Seerah through Ibn Ishaq that:

Salman al-Farsi (rA) said: ''(During the battle of Khandaq) I was digging in one corner of the trench at which time one rock gave me difficulty. Allah's Messenger came near me and saw my difficulty as I was digging. He came down and took the pick from my hands. Then he struck and a great spark flashed under the pick. He struck again and another spark flashed. He struck a third time and a third spark flashed. I said to him: My father and mother (be ransomed) for you, O Messenger of Allah! What is that I saw flashing under the pick as you were striking? He said: Did you see this, O Salman? I said: Yes! He said: The first time, Allah opened Yemen [in the South] for me; the second time, He opened the North (al-Sham) and the west (al-Maghrib) for me; and the third time, he opened the East (al-Mashriq).'' (Ibn Hisham relates it in his Seerah (Beirut, dar al-wifaq ed. 3-4: 219)

After this news spread amongst the Sahabah, they did not sit back, and wait for it to occur. On the contrary, they strived hard, expending their utmost effort to achieve the obligation of opening up new lands for the sake of Allah (SWT).

It is very important to keep the correct viewpoint when reading such informative hadith about events that are to occur in the future. In summary there are 5 key points to keep in mind.

1) The first thing to look for in these hadith whether they instruct Muslims to perform actions in advance of the event occurring

The Prophet (SAW) is reported to have told the Sahabah (ra) to seek protection from the tribulations of ad-Dajaal with the following dua;

Abu Hurairah (ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: When anyone of you utters Tashahhud he must seek refuge with Allah from four (trials) and should thus say: O Allah! I seek refuge with You from the torment of Hell, from the torment of the grave, from the trial of life and death and from the evil of the trial of Meshih Al-Dajaal.

2) The next thing to look for is whether they offer any course of action for Muslims when the event happens.

An-Nawwas ibn Sam' an reported that the Sahabah asked Allah's Apostle, how long will he (Ad-Dajaal) stay on earth?' He (SAW) said, 'For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days'. We said, 'Allah's Apostle, will one day's prayer suffice for the day equal to a year?' Thereupon he said, ?No, but you must make an estimate of the time (and then observe prayer). [Sahih Muslim]

In this hadith Muslims are instructed to calculate the times of prayer, as opposed to missing them, at the time when we experience the 'one day like a year' which corresponds with the coming of Ad-Dajaal.

3) Encouragement for those striving on the path towards the re-establishment, protection, and conveyance of the deen of Allah

In a hadith from Abu Umamah, the Prophet (SAW) said:

''A group of my Community will remain constant to the truth, conquering their enemy until the command of Allah comes to them while they are still in that condition.'' He was asked, ''Messenger of Allah, where are they?'' He replied: ''In Jerusalem.'' [Ahmad and Tabarani]

4) Another important matter is not discussing in the detailed matter related to the unseen.

Discussion in the metaphysics and what is beyond the sensed reality, debating it and claiming that one's opinion is better than the others is a debate which takes up precious time, and takes the attention away from the vital work that is required from the Muslims. Allah (SWT) mentions this regarding debating with the people of the book the number of men who sought refuge in a cave from their corrupt community.

''So the people will now say, ''They are three, their dog is the fourth''; and some will say, ''They are five, their dog is the sixth'' - just blind guesses; and some will say, ''They are seven, and their dog is the eighth''; proclaim ''My Lord well knows their number - no one knows them except a few''; therefore do not debate concerning them except what has occurred, and do not ask any of the People of the Book(s) anything concerning them'. [ Al-Kahf: 22]

5) These hadith must never be used as a basis of inactivity, hopelessness and laziness

These hadith are not a means to ignore the obligations set by Allah (SWT), such as the work for the Islamic revival, just because they inform us that the revival will one day occur. An even more dangerous and incorrect view than this is the mentality that working for these obligations, such as the work to establish Hakamiyya of Allah SWT and the Shareeah of Islam, is something impossible to achieve by our own work because Allah (SWT) will establish this for us at a time of His (swt) choosing.

Many Muslims use these Ahadith to justify their inactivity in working to change the political situation and to bring back the Dawlah Islamiyyah. They incorrectly believe that this earth will be filled with injustice until Imam Mahdi appears and revives the Muslim Ummah. There is in fact no indication from these, or other Ahadith, that we are relieved from fulfilling our obligation of comprehensively establishing Islam if the Islamic State is absent, and working in all situations to make the deen of Allah (SWT) dominant.

Marwan
29-07-06, 07:27 PM
Call me a loonie, but I think the Mahdi will be Afghani!:D

The thing is, we create our own prophecies. It was hizbullah that attacked Israel, and triggered this huge war in the middle east. It was Saddam's past handlings with the US that triggered the war in Iraq. It was 9/11 that got Afghanistan attacked, and it was constant suicide attacks in Iraq & Afghanistan that led to the caricatures of Muhammed (saw).

For all we know, the Mujahideen in Iraq & Afghanistan can get wiped out by the end of the year (Allah (t) forbid) and Jihaad won't be spoken about for centuries until later. Or, the Mujahideen could win and establish that Khalifat people keep talking about.

But during the Mongol invasion, while everyone was busy talking about how the Mahdi will appear, it was a band of realists who picked up the gauntlet and defended the religion of Islam. One example is Tariq. Another, Khawja Ansari from Afghanistan. And guess what? No Mahdi, but Islam was still there.

Yurt
29-07-06, 10:20 PM

I must ask this again, because it was never answered in Moayidd's thread:

If he is here, he must be at least 30 years old (right?) if so, what is the time frame for you to recant? Is there anything about the age of the Al Mahdi?

Thank you.

Al-muthanaa
29-07-06, 10:22 PM
I would have to disagree with his assessment of the hadith regaring Mahdi coming from Khorasan (Afghan-Pak area). This hadith has multiple isnad, and just can't be turned away. Also, a hadith can't be labelled "fabricated" just because some people are pointing to the fact that there's a majhul within the isnad or the matn is different. I say it's more on the level of hasan, as opposed to da'if.

Salam upon those who follow the guidance,

Brother, U seem to have slightly misunderstood this issue. The hadith u arfe refering to talk about mahdi coming from an army in khurasan (Afghanistan) who will carry black flags. According to these ahadiths they will open up the muslim lands until they reach Jerusalem. The mahdi will be one of the fighters but people will not know at that time he is the mahdi.

As for the authenticity of these ahadith, they are weak. but just cos a particular hadith is weak doesn't mean that hadith overall with all its isnads is weak. If the weakness is mild and there are many independent Isnad then scholors may make that hadith Hassan lighairo (i.e lessor/improper hassan hadith). Then it becomes an acceptable hadith.

Inshallah I will try to research this issue with u.

Yurt
29-07-06, 10:33 PM
Marwan]Call me a loonie, but I think the Mahdi will be Afghani!:D

Good one.

The thing is, we create our own prophecies. It was hizbullah that attacked Israel, and triggered this huge war in the middle east. It was Saddam's past handlings with the US that triggered the war in Iraq. It was 9/11 that got Afghanistan attacked, and it was constant suicide attacks in Iraq & Afghanistan that led to the caricatures of Muhammed (saw).

I too have wondered this. There are those (christians) who think they can bring about biblical prophecies themselves by implementing/orchastrating certain events in the ME. So very interesting.

For all we know, the Mujahideen in Iraq & Afghanistan can get wiped out by the end of the year (Allah (t) forbid) and Jihaad won't be spoken about for centuries until later. Or, the Mujahideen could win and establish that Khalifat people keep talking about.

I don't think this will happen. In past history, the only way a "people/religion/movement" what not, were wiped out, was to annihilate the whole population, usually men and women and children. At time this was necessary, else, evil would have kept its dark hold. I don't think though that today's society could accept that. You may find this harsh, but I think it is because we have no real connection with God. When God is guiding us truly, then can that evil be wiped out. Of course this is why there are so many wars between religions. Nonetheless, this will not happen today, because today's leading governments are supposedly "secular." Thus, they try to wipe out the bad part of the "evil or bad," and not the whole. Right or wrong, it is the modern view.

But during the Mongol invasion, while everyone was busy talking about how the Mahdi will appear, it was a band of realists who picked up the gauntlet and defended the religion of Islam. One example is Tariq. Another, Khawja Ansari from Afghanistan. And guess what? No Mahdi, but Islam was still there.

Highly fascinating, what exactly are you talking about? I know the invasion and the eventual "conversion" (I am not convinced it was a true conversion, Ghengis never converted, his kid did, besides, we do not know why a warrior society believed that Islam was the belief for them, or do we???) of mongols.

Please elaborate.

Al-muthanaa
29-07-06, 10:52 PM
Here is the first PM:

Here are the PMs:

=======================================
=================PM1 UI -> Moyaidd========
Salam Alykom Brother,

I want to ask you one question regarding the Al-Mahdi. How authentic and accurate is the news about Al-Mahdi being already among us now?

Because I remember in the past, there have been some vesions that he would appear in 1990 or 2000 and so on. But, all went Null.
So, how can we make sure that the man, who is now in Syria or Makka, is really the Mahdi?

Another question, how much is the news now spread between Muslims countries?

Thanks for your time and consideration,
UI

=================PM1 Moyaidd -> UI========
Salaam Akhi,

I cannot prove it but concerning Reliability it is 1000% reliable. What I have been stating are not predictions, guess work or any of that. I am stating realities now, verified seen and touched realities. Realities for 100's or men who have sat with him and given him Al Bay3ah.

The things you heard before in 1999 and 2000 were predictions and analysis of Hadeeths, what I have been saying is reality not prediction. It was a prediction until last year, not it is a reality.

You cannot make sure that he is. Like you, I too have to wait untill he announces himself hopefully in 2006 or max 2007.

Everything you see around you now, down to the cartoon of Mohamed (saaws) are circumstances that are designed to lead to his appearance in public. 9/11, The war in Iraq and afghanistan, the opression of Islam and muslims, the clash of civilizations, the cartoon and all that you see around you - is just Allah preparing the environment for his appearance. It is all the same manner - squeezing muslims into a very tight corner and uniting them for that expected moment.

I will reply to this inshallah.

Al-muthanaa
29-07-06, 11:05 PM
Peace upon those who follow the guidance,

هُوَ الَّذِيَ أَنزَلَ عَلَيْكَ الْكِتَابَ مِنْهُ آيَاتٌ مُّحْكَمَاتٌ هُنَّ أُمُّ الْكِتَابِ وَأُخَرُ مُتَشَابِهَاتٌ فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ في قُلُوبِهِمْ زَيْغٌ فَيَتَّبِعُونَ مَا تَشَابَهَ مِنْهُ ابْتِغَاء الْفِتْنَةِ وَابْتِغَاء تَأْوِيلِهِ وَمَا يَعْلَمُ تَأْوِيلَهُ إِلاَّ اللّهُ وَالرَّاسِخُونَ فِي الْعِلْمِ يَقُولُونَ آمَنَّا بِهِ كُلٌّ مِّنْ عِندِ رَبِّنَا وَمَا يَذَّكَّرُ إِلاَّ أُوْلُواْ الألْبَابِ {7}
[Shakir 3:7] He it is Who has revealed the Book to you; some of its verses are decisive, they are the basis of the Book, and others are allegorical; then as for those in whose hearts there is perversity they follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead and seeking to give it (their own) interpretation. but none knows its interpretation except Allah, and those who are firmly rooted in knowledge say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord; and none do mind except those having understanding.

I cannot prove it but concerning Reliability it is 1000% reliable. What I have been stating are not predictions, guess work or any of that. I am stating realities now, verified seen and touched realities. Realities for 100's or men who have sat with him and given him Al Bay3ah.
If u can't prove that this man is a mahdi so how can u tell its 1000% reliable? Just cos 100's of men told u. Who are these men and who is this man who claims he is a mahdi.

I ask the viewers of this forum. Will u accept something that has no basis in quran and sunnah. The beliefs of muslims is only time limited to the time of the prophet so someone can't come later and make his own additions to Islam. There is no taqleed when it comes to the beliefs of muslims. it is the right of ever muslim to ask for evidences from his shaikh cos in the day of judgment u can't say to Allah my shaikh told me.

Will u accept the hadith of your prophet of the unproven claims of a man in syria or makkah who claims to be a mahdi.

The things you heard before in 1999 and 2000 were predictions and analysis of Hadeeths, what I have been saying is reality not prediction. It was a prediction until last year, not it is a reality.

lol rich coming from someone with no proof.

You cannot make sure that he is. Like you, I too have to wait untill he announces himself hopefully in 2006 or max 2007.
Prophet muhammad said that the mahdi will not announce himself but people will recognise him and he will still deny he is the mahdi.

Everything you see around you now, down to the cartoon of Mohamed (saaws) are circumstances that are designed to lead to his appearance in public. 9/11, The war in Iraq and afghanistan, the opression of Islam and muslims, the clash of civilizations, the cartoon and all that you see around you - is just Allah preparing the environment for his appearance. It is all the same manner - squeezing muslims into a very tight corner and uniting them for that expected moment.
where is your evidence. Where is the verses of the quran and hadiths that talk about the cartoons or 9/11 or war on afghanistan as being a sign of the mahdi coming?

Al-muthanaa
29-07-06, 11:10 PM
=================PM2 UI -> Moyaidd========
Salam Alykom Brother,

Many thanks for your information and answers. I have one more question, in fact, it is something that I need some clarification.

As per the prophetic Hadith concerning Mahdi, the Hadiths talk about battles and stuff that will happen in the days of Mahdi. However, those battle will be fought with swords and things like that, which means there will be no technology and modernization like the current world we are living in today. So, please clarify that for me.

Also, as per Hadiths, Al-Mahdi time is the time of the comming of Jesus Christ and the appearance of False-Christ (Dajjal). So, can we also expect Jesus and Dajjal to be also soon, like in the comming 10 years or something. Please clarify.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.
Regards,
UI

=================PM2 Moyaidd - > UI========
Salaam Akhi,

Al Mahdi is a manifestation like Al Raheem and Al Jabbar. Some muslim leaders had some of that manifestation in them (like Salaah Uldine and Al Zaahir Bebars) and hence some of the things described in the Hadeeths are about incidents that have already happened, like the attempt on the Prophets (Saaws) tomb and Mecca (this already happened and was foiled by Salah Uldine), and like the falling of Al Rrum city (constantinople). These battles were fought by swords
Now the actual full manifestation of Al Mahdi (Which was also expected) has appeared.
From what I have found out (not from the Hadeeth) Technology will fail when he stands at a place called Al Qaddam in Syria. This will focourse render the current military technology ineffective and we might yet again see a for of hand to hand combat like guns/bayonettes and swords being used.

Al Mahdis main roles now are:
1- restoring real islam and providing a real interpretation for the Qur'an. This will entail killing MANY muslim self acclaimed scholars (possibly Shia and possibly non-Shia).
2- Restoring the dignity of Islam and its glory after its humiliation.
3- Defeating the western forces at Lod in Israel and removing them for ever from this area.
4- Causing the conversion of many europeans-christians to Islam.

Everything you see around you now is the preperation for the day he appears down to the insults on our Prophet (saaws).

Concerning Isa (as) and Al Dajaal. They have both been here for a long time. Isa( ra) has been here for almost 1000 years now. Al Dajaal has also been around. Both will appear right after the final days of Al Mahdis rule (so will Gog and Magog).

If al Mahdis public appearance was going to be in 10 years time I would be extremly disappointed. I think he will appear in public in 2006 or 2007. The worse things get for muslims the closer you know his appearance will be. He will appear at the apex of muslims oppression and the humilation of Islam itself. I doubt that things can get worss, attack on iraq/afghanistan, insults to the Qur'an, attacks on Islam in all the media, and now attack on Mohamed (saaws). Whats left ?

=======================================
=================PM3 UI -> Moyaidd========
Salam Alykom Brother,
Thanks very much for answering my questions. And thanks for your time and consideration.

I was talking to my family and friends in Saudi and UAE regarding the issue of Al-Mahid. It seems they never heard any recent news about him. It looks like the news of Al-Mahid is not yet wide-spread and the majority of Muslims don't know anything about Al-Mahdi being identified now.
So, I would like to know serveral things. If Al-Mahdi is already 100% identified and it's a matter of 1-2 years to be in charge of Ummah, why don't Muslims announce that now on different media, like, Islamic websites, TV channels, radio channels,..etc so that every Muslim knows this.
Also, I would like to ask you, what are your sources of your information? did you hear it from someone? is it something widespread around you in Egypt? what is the credibility of your sources?
Please clarify that for me. And thanks in advance.

Regards,
UI

=================PM3 Moyaidd - >UI========
Salaam Akhi,

Its not in the news Akhi. He hasn't made himself known publicly yet. The people I have been talking about are not general public.

Just please trust me on this. The sources are BEYOND the word credible.

They are the kind of people as the person described by the Aya as teaching Moses (Al Khidr).

You don't have to beleive me right now but just trust a brother muslims when I tell you I am 10000000% sure, I know it as Yaqeen (fact) now not Imaan.

This is not about Al Qaada types or Suicide Bomber types. This is an entirely and completely different thing.

I will reply to this inshallah.

Al-muthanaa
29-07-06, 11:53 PM

Al Mahdi is a manifestation like Al Raheem and Al Jabbar.
This is ignorance to the highest degree.

Some muslim leaders had some of that manifestation in them (like Salaah Uldine and Al Zaahir Bebars) and hence some of the things described in the Hadeeths are about incidents that have already happened,
Manifestations? what religion are u on? The hadiths on the mahdi are about the mahdi that will apear not about salahuldin or anyone else.

like the attempt on the Prophets (Saaws) tomb and Mecca (this already happened and was foiled by Salah Uldine),
U are also ignorant of history. it was not salah ul din but nur ul din who saw a dream (not a hadith) that 2 people were trying 2 steal the prophets body. This dream was a specific dream to nur-ul-din and not a prediction about the mahdi or a sign.

and like the falling of Al Rrum city (constantinople). These battles were fought by swords
constantinople will be conquered by the muslims TWICE. First time by muhammad al-fatih and second time by mahdi.

Now the actual full manifestation of Al Mahdi (Which was also expected) has appeared.
How can I accept ur word as evidence when u are ignorant of even ur history and the basics of the basics of Islam.

From what I have found out (not from the Hadeeth) Technology will fail when he stands at a place called Al Qaddam in Syria.
There is no hadith that technology will fail.

This will focourse render the current military technology ineffective and we might yet again see a for of hand to hand combat like guns/bayonettes and swords being used.

where are u getting ur predictions from. Quran and sunnah? I don't think so. Man this guy needs help badly.

Al Mahdis main roles now are:
1- restoring real islam and providing a real interpretation for the Qur'an. This will entail killing MANY muslim self acclaimed scholars (possibly Shia and possibly non-Shia).
So ur mahdi is a shia lol. Where is the evidence that mahdi will kill muslim scholors. Where is evidence from quran and sunnah that he will kill shia. The shia are not mentioned in quran and sunnah except in some very weak hadith such as:

Narrated Ali that prophet muhammad said; "There will be a group of people who will emerge at the ends of times and they will be called rafidah (rejectors i.e of sahabah, a name given to shia) who will reject Islam." The scholors said that this is a very weak hadith. Allah knows best.

2- Restoring the dignity of Islam and its glory after its humiliation.

3- Defeating the western forces at Lod in Israel and removing them for ever from this area.
hehehe u really do need help. U are prob referring to the hadith where Prophet Jesus chases dajjal to gates of lod in PALESTINE and kills him. Nothin to do with the mahdi.

4- Causing the conversion of many europeans-christians to Islam.
... u misinterpreting hadith again.

Everything you see around you now is the preperation for the day he appears down to the insults on our Prophet (saaws).
Evidence? I won't be suprised if this guy appears later saying i'm the mahdi lol.

Concerning Isa (as) and Al Dajaal. They have both been here for a long time.
:D This guy is worse than i thought. I don't know why i am bothering.

Isa( ra) has been here for almost 1000 years now.
wait... don't tell me u met him as well! Next u'll be telling me that u met prophet muhammad as well. where is ur source. I don't want ur trust cos even if i trust u (which i don't) then ur statements still have to be in accordance with quran and sunnah. actually everything u've said goes against the quran and sunnah.

Al Dajaal has also been around.
Oh yea ;) ... come on give me his phone number? Around where? to your house lol.

Both will appear right after the final days of Al Mahdis rule (so will Gog and Magog).
... the mahdi that prophet talked about not your deviant fantasy of a mahdi.

If al Mahdis public appearance was going to be in 10 years time I would be extremly disappointed.
why?

I think he will appear in public in 2006 or 2007.
U think? Is that what u base ur fantasies on? There have been hundreds of mahdis before. The easy way to tell if someone is a fake mahdi is if he says "I am a mahdi" cos real mahdi will not say that.

The worse things get for muslims the closer you know his appearance will be. He will appear at the apex of muslims oppression and the humilation of Islam itself. I doubt that things can get worss, attack on iraq/afghanistan, insults to the Qur'an, attacks on Islam in all the media, and now attack on Mohamed (saaws). Whats left ?
What's left? For u to shut up.

Its not in the news Akhi. He hasn't made himself known publicly yet. The people I have been talking about are not general public.

:rolleyes: The only talking u've been doing is to urself.

Just please trust me on this. The sources are BEYOND the word credible.
Sources? Give me any source even if it is a unrealiable source. I really won't be suprised if u later claim to be a prophet lol.

They are the kind of people as the person described by the Aya as teaching Moses (Al Khidr).
I smell kufr. ru tryin to say that these "people" or objects u "speak" to in the dark corners of your room have more knowledge then the prophets. Al Khidr recieved a revelation these dark shadaws in your room or even people u claim to speak to don't recieve revelation from Allah. If u say yes then u have disbelieved in what was sent to the prophet.

You don't have to beleive me right now but just trust a brother muslims when I tell you I am 10000000% sure, I know it as Yaqeen (fact) now not Imaan.
Yaqeen? what u've been recieving some sort of revelation from Allah? U and people liek u are just a deviant fanasist.

This is not about Al Qaada types or Suicide Bomber types. This is an entirely and completely different thing.
:confused:

Fahad Hasnain
30-07-06, 12:36 AM
lol. what is the point of arguin with his PM's when Moyyaid is not even present.

Marwan
30-07-06, 12:52 AM
Highly fascinating, what exactly are you talking about? I know the invasion and the eventual "conversion" (I am not convinced it was a true conversion, Ghengis never converted, his kid did, besides, we do not know why a warrior society believed that Islam was the belief for them, or do we???) of mongols.

Please elaborate.

Yes, I'm also aware of the conversion and it was his grandson. He later wrote many astounding books on fiqh (jurisprudence).

But what I'm talking about are those "pockets of resistance" that managed to turn the tide, even if it be for a while. Specifically, in Afghanistan, followers of the Shafiy & Hanafi madhab (two 'schools of thought') were busy fighting one another (militiarily) and their scholars argued against one another on when the Mahdi will appear. When the mongols came, there was no defense for the country, save a small oppressed minority of Hanbali Sufis who fought many battles, and later routed the Mongols from that part of the country. Herat, the capital at time, then became the centre of learning. The inhabitants were known to know at least 4 languages and the whole Qur'an by heart. The city of arrogance became the city of knowledge.

------------

al-muthanna; can you explain further please on the hadith of Khorasan. I wish to know more about it. Jazakumullah khayr.

alhadid
30-07-06, 12:59 AM
You know it's a dismal state of affairs happening today in the Muslim world. You have Muslims who lost all hope, who never think of Jihad or fighting...Muslims who look up to figures like the mahdi or jesus, when only Allah knows the end days.
There is Jihad going on, and a huge resurgence of it, in the 80's...with Al qaeda/Bin laden so on so on....but noooooo, theyre not Islamic right :zzz:
Being Islamic is sitting passively, preaching on Secular ideologies and saying Islam is non violent and it means peace ? Saying we accept and live together with the kaffirs! At the same time they ignore the real muslims, the truth.

Stay away from movements such as http://www.freemuslims.org/
http://www.secularislam.org/

^^^ As well as the numerous books,articles,websites ETC with these ideas.
Notice how the Qur'an is rarely quoted in these works? While Bin laden, Al qaeda, Zarqawi frequently quotes Quran? The people they call "intolerant fundamentalist terrorists" .

Instead read
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Qaeda

Here is even an article on Jihad from an Atheist,pretty unbiased: http://atheism.about.com/library/FAQs/islam/blfaq_islam_jihad.htm

tangents
30-07-06, 03:48 AM
Stay away from movements such as http://www.freemuslims.org/
http://www.secularislam.org/

I'm was shocked that they have sites like these ( but alas, it is the internet). What really enraged me was that one of those sites actually has a section titles "Why I left Islam" where former Muslims post why they left. Really disgusting =(

Marwan
30-07-06, 04:59 AM
akhi,

By mentioning these web-sites, you are advertising them because they get more "hits." Just mention the good ones, Insha'allah.

Promised One
30-07-06, 01:45 PM

The hadith of prophecies, they discuss about things that are not in the reality and are therefore beyond the limits of our minds. Hence we cannot make a judgement on these matters. We can only fully understand and confirm them as the reality plays out. The honourable Sahabah (ra) knew many hadith of prophecies but they only understood them as the situations actually played out in front of their eyes. Also more importantly they did not use these hadith as a means to sit back and do nothing, waiting for the event to happen, but they worked hard to carry out the obligation which was set by Allah (SWT).

Salman al-Farsi (rA) said: ''(During the battle of Khandaq) I was digging in one corner of the trench at which time one rock gave me difficulty. Allah's Messenger came near me and saw my difficulty as I was digging. He came down and took the pick from my hands. Then he struck and a great spark flashed under the pick. He struck again and another spark flashed. He struck a third time and a third spark flashed. I said to him: My father and mother (be ransomed) for you, O Messenger of Allah! What is that I saw flashing under the pick as you were striking? He said: Did you see this, O Salman? I said: Yes! He said: The first time, Allah opened Yemen [in the South] for me; the second time, He opened the North (al-Sham) and the west (al-Maghrib) for me; and the third time, he opened the East (al-Mashriq).'' (Ibn Hisham relates it in his Seerah (Beirut, dar al-wifaq ed. 3-4: 219)

After this news spread amongst the Sahabah, they did not sit back, and wait for it to occur. On the contrary, they strived hard, expending their utmost effort to achieve the obligation of opening up new lands for the sake of Allah (SWT).

It is very important to keep the correct viewpoint when reading such informative hadith about events that are to occur in the future. In summary there are 5 key points to keep in mind.

1) The first thing to look for in these hadith whether they instruct Muslims to perform actions in advance of the event occurring

The Prophet (SAW) is reported to have told the Sahabah (ra) to seek protection from the tribulations of ad-Dajaal with the following dua;

Abu Hurairah (ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah (SAW) said: When anyone of you utters Tashahhud he must seek refuge with Allah from four (trials) and should thus say: O Allah! I seek refuge with You from the torment of Hell, from the torment of the grave, from the trial of life and death and from the evil of the trial of Meshih Al-Dajaal.

2) The next thing to look for is whether they offer any course of action for Muslims when the event happens.

An-Nawwas ibn Sam' an reported that the Sahabah asked Allah's Apostle, how long will he (Ad-Dajaal) stay on earth?' He (SAW) said, 'For forty days, one day like a year, one day like a month, one day like a week, and the rest of the days will be like your days'. We said, 'Allah's Apostle, will one day's prayer suffice for the day equal to a year?' Thereupon he said, ?No, but you must make an estimate of the time (and then observe prayer). [Sahih Muslim]

In this hadith Muslims are instructed to calculate the times of prayer, as opposed to missing them, at the time when we experience the 'one day like a year' which corresponds with the coming of Ad-Dajaal.

3) Encouragement for those striving on the path towards the re-establishment, protection, and conveyance of the deen of Allah

''A group of my Community will remain constant to the truth, conquering their enemy until the command of Allah comes to them while they are still in that condition.'' He was asked, ''Messenger of Allah, where are they?'' He replied: ''In Jerusalem.'' [Ahmad and Tabarani]

4) Another important matter is not discussing in the detailed matter related to the unseen.

Discussion in the metaphysics and what is beyond the sensed reality, debating it and claiming that one's opinion is better than the others is a debate which takes up precious time, and takes the attention away from the vital work that is required from the Muslims. Allah (SWT) mentions this regarding debating with the people of the book the number of men who sought refuge in a cave from their corrupt community.

''So the people will now say, ''They are three, their dog is the fourth''; and some will say, ''They are five, their dog is the sixth'' - just blind guesses; and some will say, ''They are seven, and their dog is the eighth''; proclaim ''My Lord well knows their number - no one knows them except a few''; therefore do not debate concerning them except what has occurred, and do not ask any of the People of the Book(s) anything concerning them'. [ Al-Kahf: 22]

5) These hadith must never be used as a basis of inactivity, hopelessness and laziness

These hadith are not a means to ignore the obligations set by Allah (SWT), such as the work for the Islamic revival, just because they inform us that the revival will one day occur. An even more dangerous and incorrect view than this is the mentality that working for these obligations, such as the work to establish Hakamiyya of Allah SWT and the Shareeah of Islam, is something impossible to achieve by our own work because Allah (SWT) will establish this for us at a time of His (swt) choosing.

Many Muslims use these Ahadith to justify their inactivity in working to change the political situation and to bring back the Dawlah Islamiyyah. They incorrectly believe that this earth will be filled with injustice until Imam Mahdi appears and revives the Muslim Ummah. There is in fact no indication from these, or other Ahadith, that we are relieved from fulfilling our obligation of comprehensively establishing Islam if the Islamic State is absent, and working in all situations to make the deen of Allah (SWT) dominant.

Nice post. That is the point I was trying to make but I did it w/much less conviction.

Makki
30-07-06, 04:09 PM
every generation believes it lives in such amazing times that the end of existence must be near. the answer to the thread title is simply: Allahu alam.

stop trying to guess when it will happen and concentrate more on the fact that it will happen. and the only way to save yourself a fate worse than death is the implementation of Islam in our lives.

ITUT
30-07-06, 07:05 PM

This is ignorance to the highest degree.

Manifestations? what religion are u on? The hadiths on the mahdi are about the mahdi that will apear not about salahuldin or anyone else.

U are also ignorant of history. it was not salah ul din but nur ul din who saw a dream (not a hadith) that 2 people were trying 2 steal the prophets body. This dream was a specific dream to nur-ul-din and not a prediction about the mahdi or a sign.

constantinople will be conquered by the muslims TWICE. First time by muhammad al-fatih and second time by mahdi.

How can I accept ur word as evidence when u are ignorant of even ur history and the basics of the basics of Islam.

There is no hadith that technology will fail.

where are u getting ur predictions from. Quran and sunnah? I don't think so. Man this guy needs help badly.

So ur mahdi is a shia lol. Where is the evidence that mahdi will kill muslim scholors. Where is evidence from quran and sunnah that he will kill shia. The shia are not mentioned in quran and sunnah except in some very weak hadith such as:

Narrated Ali that prophet muhammad said; "There will be a group of people who will emerge at the ends of times and they will be called rafidah (rejectors i.e of sahabah, a name given to shia) who will reject Islam." The scholors said that this is a very weak hadith. Allah knows best.

hehehe u really do need help. U are prob referring to the hadith where Prophet Jesus chases dajjal to gates of lod in PALESTINE and kills him. Nothin to do with the mahdi.

... u misinterpreting hadith again.

Evidence? I won't be suprised if this guy appears later saying i'm the mahdi lol.

:D This guy is worse than i thought. I don't know why i am bothering.

wait... don't tell me u met him as well! Next u'll be telling me that u met prophet muhammad as well. where is ur source. I don't want ur trust cos even if i trust u (which i don't) then ur statements still have to be in accordance with quran and sunnah. actually everything u've said goes against the quran and sunnah.

Oh yea ;) ... come on give me his phone number? Around where? to your house lol.

Both will appear right after the final days of Al Mahdis rule (so will Gog and Magog).
... the mahdi that prophet talked about not your deviant fantasy of a mahdi.

why?

U think? Is that what u base ur fantasies on? There have been hundreds of mahdis before. The easy way to tell if someone is a fake mahdi is if he says "I am a mahdi" cos real mahdi will not say that.

The worse things get for muslims the closer you know his appearance will be. He will appear at the apex of muslims oppression and the humilation of Islam itself. I doubt that things can get worss, attack on iraq/afghanistan, insults to the Qur'an, attacks on Islam in all the media, and now attack on Mohamed (saaws). Whats left ?
What's left? For u to shut up.

:rolleyes: The only talking u've been doing is to urself.

Sources? Give me any source even if it is a unrealiable source. I really won't be suprised if u later claim to be a prophet lol.

I smell kufr. ru tryin to say that these "people" or objects u "speak" to in the dark corners of your room have more knowledge then the prophets. Al Khidr recieved a revelation these dark shadaws in your room or even people u claim to speak to don't recieve revelation from Allah. If u say yes then u have disbelieved in what was sent to the prophet.

Yaqeen? what u've been recieving some sort of revelation from Allah? U and people liek u are just a deviant fanasist.

:confused:

hey muthana watch what you say about brother Moayidd , you dont agree with what he says thats fair but you dont have the bloody right to disrespect him.

MMS
30-07-06, 07:07 PM
hmm i wonder if he is registered on ummah :eek:

-Yassar
30-07-06, 08:19 PM
MMS that was lame:torture:

MMS
30-07-06, 08:27 PM
i was only wondering :( why do you have to be so mean and aggressive towards me

:crying:

-Yassar
30-07-06, 08:29 PM
o pleeeeaaasse, stop acting like such a crybaby, it's just an internet whipping...:rolleyes:

MMS
30-07-06, 08:37 PM
o pleeeeaaasse, stop acting like such a crybaby, it's just an internet whipping...:rolleyes:

well the internet is very real to me :(

and im very sensitive, why do u have to be so rude ive never been rude to you i always thought of you as my uncle :(

Universal_Islam
30-07-06, 08:58 PM
hey muthana watch what you say about brother Moayidd , you dont agree with what he says thats fair but you dont have the bloody right to disrespect him.
Salam Akhi,
Wallahi I feel sorry for giving the PMs to Al-Muthanaa. At least, I feel I am responsible for all the attacks/slanders on the Back of our brother Moayidd. He has been called "lier", "ignorant", "smelling kufur",..etc.

May Allah forgive me.

Z-Blade
30-07-06, 09:23 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum,

LoL, bruv, I think you got it wrong. It's more like may Allah forgive HIM (Al-Muthanaa). Some people here cause so much fitnah and I don't know if they do it intentionally.

Wassalam.

mgk81
30-07-06, 09:38 PM
The prophet SAW never knew when mahdi would come, if it was the case he would have told us when the end of days also would be to warn us, and that lies with Allah all mighty.
and since one would know that mahdi is here already :rolleyes: shouldnt we as muslims be striving to better ourselves??? the striving should be each day already for when the end of days come, we should know that we've tried we 've given it our all to attain jannah.
the coming of mahdi is a nice thort but have you really sat down and thort are u truely ready for that day? are u ready to die now!! have u strived enuf, will u be going to jannah!!
and who ever came with that saying of the prophet of the end of days in the 15th century (which i believe is utter lies against the prophet SAW), it will be by luck if that should ever happen, for no one can predict the exact time of a happening, no matter what wars break out, what natural dissasters happens, that should be more of a warning to us, it does not mean that the end of days are near tho it could be too and Allah alone knows, its happenings to show us to come closer to Allah. That things can happen in an instant, for Allah says be and it is.

ITUT
30-07-06, 10:29 PM
Some people here cause so much fitnah

true words akhi & Fitnah is one of the things we have been warned about by our beloved prophet (saas) near the end of times when its wide spread.

Universal_Islam no worries akhi you gave him the pm's in good faith & he didnt respect you or Moayidd.doing what he did is just showing his true colors.next time akhi pass on to who you know best.

salam alaikom

Al-muthanaa
30-07-06, 10:58 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum,

LoL, bruv, I think you got it wrong. It's more like may Allah forgive HIM (Al-Muthanaa). Some people here cause so much fitnah and I don't know if they do it intentionally.

Wassalam.

Salam upon those who follow the guidance,

Some people wonder why I publicaly replied to what moayyid sent in his PM. I only did this after I saw that people were actually contemplating this to be true or maybe true even though it is in clear contraction of the sahih sunnah.

When I answer Moayyid I am actually informing the muslims in this forum of the dangers of believing in this moayyid and informing them of the truth.

As for my harsh coments against him. This is important sometimes especially in important matters. For example, there was a scholor during the time of Prophet Musa who became bad so Allah described him as a dog who sticks his tongue out.

Z-Blade
30-07-06, 11:13 PM
Assalamu 'alaikum brother Al-Muthanaa,

I see your intentions are good. However, to call a brother Kafir is totally wrong and that would make you a Kafir instead as we know from ahadith of the Prophet (SAW). It's fine to argue against him but you shouldn't call them names especially Kafir which can only be done by clear evidence and him admitting his devation from Islam.

Also, it is only who Judges us otherwise and judges what sort of Muslim we are. You said "For example, there was a scholor during the time of Prophet Musa who became bad so Allah described him as a dog who sticks his tongue out." Yes, Allah judges us and we may only judge after people do clear kufr or clear deviation from the right path.

Wassalam

Al-muthanaa
31-07-06, 12:32 AM
Peace be upon those who folow the guidance,

I will continue in my reply to Moayyid's fantasies inshallah. This is what he said in another thread in the comparative religion section.

I have recieved a lot of questions about when Al Mahdi prophecies will start because I had mentioned that a few months ago. I was unable to say anything for certain reasons.
what cos the wahee (revelation) wasn't sent down to u? lol

Now and only now, can I tell that 'IT has just started' Alhamdlulillah.
And how do u know this? was a revelation sent down to u or do u know the ghaib?

When we will start see anything, I don't know.

:rubeyes: what the revelations are not being specific enough huh?

I was sure that it was about to start as soon as pressure started being happlied on Syria because in Syria he will appear.
and who told u this the prophet (saw) in a sahih hadith or the shaitan in ur dreams. The truth is he will appear in Makkah doing tawaf around the kabaa.

Although I have relayed some of this before in this baord (not all of it) I can;t rememebr what I did or didn't realy so I will do it all again here.

Please don't confuse Al Mahdi with terrorism, this isn't anything like that, besides, Al Mahdi will be just as hard on muslims as he will be on non-Muslims.
Immediatly I can tell ur a shia ithna ashariyah becuase this is a shia belief in the so called mahdi. The face of the matter is the shia mahdi is the Jewish messiah or what we muslims call the DAJJAL. WhY would he be hard on muslims? let me guess...cos they refused to be shia? inshallah my Allah save me from the fitnah of your 1 eyed blood thirsty "mahdi". Wasn't this the same mahdi who will bring back Abu bakr, Umar and punish them Oh yea and bring back Sayedah Aisha and carry out the punishment of zina on her.

He will accept no middle of the road Muslims, you will either be a proper muslim or you will be on the wrong side of Al Mahdi.

oh yea ur either shia or die.

He will abolish The Madhahib
i.e he will abolish ahlulsunnah and implement shia.

, He will abolish Al Jizya (meaing he will not accept protecting Non-muslims anymore which is what the Jizya is about)
Prophet muhammad clearly said that sayednah Isa (Jesus) will do that not your so called "mahdi".

and he will restore correct Islam to its correct path and make it glorious after the recent humiliation.
:hidban:

Also, he will interpret the Qur'an correctly.
This is a statement of kufr. This is claiming that sahabah and salaf did not interpret quran correctly. This is also claiming that Allah has lied in the quran cos he promised to protect the quran and that doesn't just mean protecting the words but also the meaning that was sent to prophet muhammad.

The role of messengers was Al Tanzeel (revelation) the role of Al Mahdi is Al Ta'weel (intepretation).
This is kufr big time. This is a well known shia belief. Al-Tanzeel and Al-Ta'weel are all sent to the messengers and when u see scholors of islam interpret the quran (tafsir) that is according to the understanding of sahabah and sahih hadith and other verses of quran. There is different ways of interpreting quran:

1)using Hadith to explain the quran.
2)The understanding and words of the sahabah and salaf.
3)Using other verses which explain that particular verse.

Ali (ra) said that he knows the meaning and the reason for every single verse in quran. The famous tabee (follower of sahabah) Mujahid said that he sat with sahabi ibn Abbas and went through every verse in quran talkng abouts meanings.

What Allah didn't not accomplish with the Qur'an, he will accomplish with the Sultan (Al Mahdi).

ANother famous shia belief. They believe that the quran we have today was distorted by Abu Bakr, Umar, and Uthman. The mahdi will bring the correct quran. Saying that Allah did not fully accomplish the religion with the quran is another statement of kufr cos it is claiming that quran is not perfect and that Allah lied when he said: "Today I have perfected the religion". The truth is the mahdi will follow the quran and implement the quran and will not bring something new.

His will be a particularly fierce and bloody reign, we were sent the Qur'an to follow in the path Allah wanted for us, we did not heed that call of our own good Niyahs, now Al Mahdi will do what is necessary to make us walk that path.
I hope he's not saying we did not follow the quran cos there is a billion muslims (sunnis) who believe in the quran.

8 Advisers he will have (all known by name now) and one in Al Ghouta in Syria. Each year one Advisor will die. Al Mahdi will die the year the last one dies and Jesus will appear.
:D moayyid and the 8 dwarfs. How did u or any human get this knowledge when prophet muhammad didn't tell us this. This is claiming that the prophet didn't tell us everything we needed to know about the religion and this is kufr. There is no sahih hadith or otherwise that mentions the names of 8 advisers. So where did u get your info?

Al Mahdis start was that of a miserable man, a miserly cowardly man but Allah will turn his heart over night into a generous and bravest of men.
This is your interpretation of the sahih hadith in which prophet said: "Allah will (uslihu) make him rightous in 1 night" no where does it say he will be a miserly coward. Actually there is another hadih which indicates that the mahdi will be a wanted man and there will be an army who will be after him but it will be swallowed up by the Eath. (sahih hadith)

No one who opposes him will win and he will defeat everyone. The happiest people with his arrival are Ahl Al Koufa in Iraq.
Here he is referring to the shia in koufa (where Imam Hussain was killed after he was betrayed by his shia). The mahdi of the shia knows the unseen and judges people and can bring new shariah and new laws even if they contradict the quran.

Recently, moqtadah al-sadr (the leader of the mahdi army in Iraq - may Allah curse them) told his followers that he went and met the so called mahdi and the mahdi told him that they are allowed to smoke Hashish.

When anyone asks him for money he will reach into pocket and give him more money than he can carry.
This is a slight misunderstanding of hadith. Actually mahdi will be khalifah and there will be no poverty in his era. He will not be able to find anyone who will accept the sadaqah. However, this is not exclusive of mahdi. It happened in the past at the time of Umar ibn Abdul aziz the grandson of Hazrat Umar (ra). So this is not exclusive of Al-mahdi and proof that people may have some characteristics of the mahdi but they aren't actualy the mahdi.

He will be fully versed in the way of Life, understanding the hidden thoughts of his advisaries but he will not be a Prophet.
This is kufr and shirk! Only Allah knows what is in the heart. IF someone insists that he knows what is in someones heart they are kuffar cos they have claimed Allah lied in the quran.

He is a tall dark man with feautures that are somewhere between Bin Ladin and the Late King Faisal of Saudi Arabia.
:D Prophet muhammad decribed the mahdi but the features escapes me at the moment.

He will speak with the Authority of Mohamed (Saaws) and he will have manners similar to but not exactly matching Mohamed (Saaws).
Succombing unwillingly to his leadership for fear of his sword will be Ahlul Ijtihad (Al Azhaar, Wahabis, and other self appointed interpreters of Al Qur'an and Sharee3a).

Here the evil shia moayyid is referring to Ahlul-sunnah who are known for allowing ijtihad. Al-Azhar is the biggest sunni instition in the world (although it has some asharyah beliefs). Wahabis? I think he is referring to shaikh Muhamamd ibn Abdul-wahab who fought against shirk in the arabian peninsulla and was one of the Islamic revivers in Islamic history. His books deal with tawhid and iman etc...

So according to moayyid his mahdi (our dajjal) will be an oppressor who will kill people and force them to be shia.

He will shout Allahu Akbar (A battle cry) three times, and each time A wall in Isreal will fall.
This is a gross misunderstanding of a hadith which talks about the conquest of costantipole (turkey) just before the dajjal emerges who many scholors believe the army will be lead by the mahdi. The muslims will open the costantipole peacefully by saying Allahu Akbar.

He wil linvade and defeat Isreal near Lod.
No where in the hadith is the word Israel mentioned. However Lod is mentioned in a sahih hadith in which Jesus (saw) will chase dajjal (who will start to melt) towards the gate of lod where he will kill him.

Or moayyid the confused individual could be referring to another hadith when prophet muhammad talked about a battle where the muslims will cross Jordan to palestine where they will kill the jews there. Scholors have argued as to whether this is before the mahdi or after. Some say that this will be before mahdi comes (cos there will be a khilafah before mahdi comes) or it will be one of the battles of the army of mahdi.

As for so called "israel". What makes u so sure that this so called "Israel" will be present during time of mahdi. The fact of the matter is: The jews could be kicked out then return back in 1000 years time. We do not know for certain that this is the time of mahdi.

The Madhi prophecy became apparent a year ago exactly. Back then he was expected to emerge in Syria sometime.
what he missed his flight.

Later, the date was fixed in the summer of 2005 and people went to see him to verify that he was indeed Al Mahdi. He was.
This is in contradiction to the sahih hadith in which the mahdi will be found doing tawaf alone in kabaa.

At that point he was unaware that he was Al Mahdi.

This is just moayyid trying to conform with sahih hadith in which prophet said mahdi will not know he is the mahdi.

The final and last part was when he would realize and become Al Mahdi.
This JUST happened. When his mission will start I don't know but it has to be very soon now.

:rolleyes: fantasies and more fanatsies...

For those who will beleive me, let me just relay how it all started. But please bear with me.

Last year I had a vision which is not something I usually have.
so now the religion of Islam will depend on visions. U are truly misguided may Allah either guide u ar punish u. Ameen.

I saw a skinny red haired man wearing nothing but a small peice of cloth around his waste.

This to me souds very similar to describtion of dajjal that prophet muhammad saw in a dream.

Red half neck length Hair, thick red beared, bow legged and with two completely white Eyes or pupils.
ru sure its not 1 white eye.

I Wasn't asleep, I was walking towars my computer at midday when this man suddenly appeared, look just a little away from my eyes but in my direction then he was gone.

and ummah.com people accuse me of causing fitnah. This man is hallucinating and having fantasies. I put it down to a troubled childhood. hehehehe..

I mistook him for Jesus.
why jesus doesn't have red hair.

2 weeks Later I saw Jesus while making coffee in the Kitchen.
Halluyah my son u have seen the light. Man u are either crazy or a stinkin deviated liar. so now u claim prophets visit ur house for a cup of coffee. So when i say shia are deviated kuffar people have a go at me.

HE was unmistankly Jesus down to the tee except he only appeared from the belly button up.
Oh man wheres steven speilberg... How do u know he was jesus. Why didn't u describe him for us. Prophet muhammad described Jesus when he saw him in his dream... why don't u?

Again he vanished quickly.
Oh u smelled the coffee. :rubeyes: Ah well next time...

I began to wonder if the first man was John the Baptist. I later found out it was the Anti-CHrist - The Dajjal.

wow I am really good at this...

Later I saw an Islamic figure just as I raised my head up from Sujood (While praying).
Hey u should concentrate in ur prayers lol.

A very feirce looking hawk-eyes man.

U even have fanatasies in your "salah".

Two days later I suddenly saw doomsday,
Quick get the cameras... The guys in hollywood r gonna luv this.

a great Wave of fire approaching, after being worried for a split second, calmness suddenly overtook me.
This is getting even better.

The next thing I saw was myself running down the Siraat - the Straight path with Muazineen shouting Allahu Akbar - calling for prayer. At the end of the Siraat I looked up and saw an extremly large extremly white shining light, I pointed at it and proclaimed 'La Illaha Illa ANT' 'There is no god but YOU'. This wasn't Allah but evidence of Allah and I saw it.

It isn't Allah becuase if it was u would have said: "La ilaha illah Allah". If u truly had this dream then it means u are commiting shirk cos u are worshipping other than Allah. There is more to this dream if u truly had it but I will not say.

None of the above happened while I was asleep nor am in the habbit of seeing visions. If all the above isn't weird enough, I discovered that others around the world had seen the EXACT same visions.
wow! A society of lunatics around the world. Even if u did have these visions. There are three types of dreams (day dreaming is the same as dreaming at night):

1)Dreams due to tiredness.
2)Dreams coming from Allah as a blessing or warning.
3)Dreams from shaitan.

The visions for myself and some others stopped there, with others it continued to the point of seeing Al Mahdi clearly along with an identifying mark on his neck.

What mark on neck? Where is the hadith that talks about mahdi having a mark on his neck. U are making up a new religion and callin it Islam.

I found out while answering a post to someone here about 30 minutes ago that the prophecy HAS indeed started.
wow! the wonders of text messaging...

Al Mahdi has started his mission but I do not yet know when we will see any visible signs of the start of his mission.
:rolleyes: U are deviated beyond belief.

Here are two other predictions that will come true soon.
Now u are a prophet?

1- King Abdullah of Jordan will change dramatically into a pious islamic Leader. He will rule Jordan, Syria, Iraq and Egypt.
heheheheheh hadith? This is the best joke of today. Allah says in the quran: "Allah does not guide the oppressive people".

1- Iran wil return to being a monarchy.
ok Oh false prophet. Moayyid the false prophet... I like that.

brothers and sisters, know that moayyid is at the very least a fantasist and if he is not insane then he is a very evil deviant mushrik (basically what i am trying to say is he's a shia).

I am suprised he claims to be in Egypt (even though there is no shia in Egypt). I am proud that I am an Egyptian cos there is no shia in egypt.

Al-muthanaa
31-07-06, 12:35 AM
Assalamu 'alaikum brother Al-Muthanaa,

I see your intentions are good. However, to call a brother Kafir is totally wrong and that would make you a Kafir instead as we know from ahadith of the Prophet (SAW). It's fine to argue against him but you shouldn't call them names especially Kafir which can only be done by clear evidence and him admitting his devation from Islam.

Also, it is only who Judges us otherwise and judges what sort of Muslim we are. You said "For example, there was a scholor during the time of Prophet Musa who became bad so Allah described him as a dog who sticks his tongue out." Yes, Allah judges us and we may only judge after people do clear kufr or clear deviation from the right path.

Wassalam

salamu alaikum brother,

I have just written a rebuttel of moayyid's original claims above and i have proven how he is a shia and claims to have knowledge of the unseen etc...

alhadid
31-07-06, 12:47 AM
akhi,

By mentioning these web-sites, you are advertising them because they get more "hits." Just mention the good ones, Insha'allah.

Know thy enemy.

Al-muthanaa
31-07-06, 01:27 AM
Peace be upon those who follow the guidance,

I will continue inshallah in my rebuttel of the deviant moayyid. He said in another thread as he was replying to someone:

Quote:
There are three aspects of the Dajjal:

- There is Dajjal the individual.
- There is Dajjal as a worldwide social and cultural phenomenon.
- There is Dajjal as an unseen force.

This is the quote of a brother who asked moayyid a question.

The Dajjal, like everything else inlcuding Al Mahdi, is a manifestation. This manifestation is manifested repeatedly over time in varying degrees until at some point it is manifested in full. The Media is a manifestation of Al Dajjaal, Democracy itslef is a manifestation of Al Dajjaal and so on. But the Dajjaal himself will appear and will be a person carrying the full manifestation. Similarly, the Mahdi is also a Manifestation, people like Sallaah Al Deen Al Ayyoobi, Al Zaahir Bebars and so on all carried Mahdic Manifestations but now, the Mahdi himself is here. If you want to go a bit further, the same is true of the Mohamedan Manifestation, every messenger had a Mohammadic manifestation to some degree until Mohamed (Sallah Allahu 3allayhi Wasallam) himself appeared.

This is compelte garbage, i willnot dwell on this cos i want to move on to the next point about the dajjal cos it is a big misconception amongst muslims.

This is why people are wondering whether Al Dajjaal is an unseen force, a social phenomenon or an actual individual - he is all three.
This is where there is minsunderstanding amongst muslims. Al-Dajjal as mentioned in the hadith i.e the one eyed person is an INDIVIDUAL. He will claim to be God and deviants i.e shia, christians, Jews,etc... will follow him.

As for dajjal being a force ora socual phenomenon this has no basis in quran or sunnah. Prophet muhammad said dajjal will come at the end of time and he described him as an individual. i am not aware of any scholor from the salaf who viewed dajjal as a social phenomenon.

The reason for the similarity between Non-islamic and Islamic predictions are plenty, (1) Real prophets would have made the same predictions as they are all actually muslims anyway and secondly, Judeo-Christian scholars copied a lot from Islam (not the other way round as some like to state).

He has finally got something right lol. There is some similarities between the predictions of muslims and the people of the book cos they used to follow Islam (in the general sense of the meaning). There books like the tawrat used to be from Allah but they distorted it. So few remenants of the truth remains.

However, there is fewer similariies than people thing. For example, the beast in christianity is bad whereas in Islam it is good.

Sorry I have to be so breif but Im a bit time restricted again.
what gone to have tea with mahdi.

Al Mahdi is in Qubbat al Sa3aada (In southern Saudi Arabia) right now and I am responsible for what I say - this is for those of you who have asked me this question in PM before. This might be the last thing I will be able to say about Al Mahdi, we shall see inshallallah.

Southern saudi arabia is where the shia are as well as in Eastern saudi arabi. If u know where this so called mahdi is then why go give him allegiance and take a quick photo so we can see what this deviant person who claims to be a mahdi is.

The truth is there have been many people over the years who have claimed to be mahdis.

Finally, what I had were not dreams. I was wide awake and walking about at home. Also, I was not the only person to have had the same Ru'yah (visions - loosely speaking).
Now u insist u see visions. Becuase these visions of yours and your belief contradict the quran and sunnah there are 3 possible explanations:

1)Your insane.
2)Your lying
3)or these visions are from the shaitan.

Al-muthanaa
31-07-06, 01:42 AM
peace be upon those who follow the guidance,

More on moayidd's crap. Here is what he posted in another thread:

Just two items of news (out of 4:))
Prince charles is indeed a muslim (sunni)
wow! not only a muslim but a sunni! whats his mathab is he a hanafi or shafee?:D All I can say is moayidd the mad man. and where did u get this info from? Do u know the unseen or does someone u know have knowledge of the unseen, cos charles never said he is a muslim let alone sunni.

and is a disciple of the same Shaykh I follow.
:hidban: oh boy! I better call the paperazzi....

I found this out during a conversion of an English earl last week.
conversation with an english earl? what the same way u had coffee with Jesus and the so called mahdi.

Another person there is King Abdullahs cousin. Jordan will play a major a role in an event all muslims have been waiting for for centuries inshaallaah.

This guys a gangsta... he seems to know everyone. Next he'll be saying he speaks to the dead.

Fahad Hasnain
31-07-06, 01:51 AM
Can somebody plz report or ban this poster. He/She is extremely rude to one of the most respected members of this website & its sick that he/she is trying to ridicule him while he is currently not present.

Seriously, Wahabis like yourself give a horrible name to Islam. You're a terrible representation of the faith.

Al-muthanaa
31-07-06, 02:02 AM
Can somebody plz report or ban this poster. He/She is extremely rude to one of the most respected members of this website & its sick that he/she is trying to ridicule him while he is currently not present.
This has nothin to do with respect. If someone is calling people to what is in contradiction to quran and sunnah i must reply to that person. Alhamdolilah Allah created me to answer deviants. Why should i get banned for correcting him and quoting hadiths?

I am a HE, Al-muthanaa is the name of a sahabi.

I am not riduculing but providing a rebuttul to his allegations. I did this cos i see people are listening to him. He is the one who should get banned. How can someone who says he has coffee with Jesus be trusted? How can someone who bases his beliefs on visions not be ridiculed?

As for him not being currently not present? That is not my problem. U can't just post words that contradict quran and sunnah and expect people to be quite. This forum is a discussion forum where people discuss there different views...these are my views and i believe I have backed it up with sunnah,

The forum is available for him to log online at anytime. I am not just replying to him I am doing this to protect the aqeedah of the muslims in thsi forum.

If u see something wrong u try to change it whether that person is here or not.

Seriously, Wahabis like yourself give a horrible name to Islam. You're a terrible representation of the faith.
I am not a wahabi, I am a sunni.

~*UC*~
31-07-06, 03:27 AM
I think Al-Muthanaa knows exactly what he's talking about, as he is not basing it on some 'vision'. We should take our knowledge from the Quran and Sunnah inshAllah, and not base our whole deen and way of life on a post on a forum by someone who claims to have seen visions of al-mahdi, and dajjal...

We should act as responsible individuals, and be thinking about the day of judgement and our deeds, as waiting for the mahdi won't save us.

Salman Al-Farsi
31-07-06, 08:05 AM

jazakAllahu khayr for an excellent post.

Really, having a discussion on mehdi and if he is here or not makes no difference to us in this life or the hereafter.

Salman Al-Farsi
31-07-06, 08:08 AM

Universal_Islam
31-07-06, 10:01 AM
Salam Alaikum All,

I was doubting whether I should write something or not, but, finally, I decided to write my final notes in the matter. And this would be my last thing to say about Al-Mahdi issue in this forum, meaning, I won't bring the issue again.

- No one is trying to convince anyone in regards to the presence of Al-Mahdi. Simply, I am 100% sure of his existance now, and I am letting others know what I know. So, any reaction out-of any misunderstanding that someone is trying to convince others is actually out of "ignorance" of that person.

- The confirmation of the presence of Al-Mahdi is NOT based on 'visions'. They are based on the fact that hundreds of highly-ranked people have met, sat, and given Al-Bai3a to Al-Mahdi. Any claim that this "confirmation" is based on 'vision' is stem from the fact the the person has not understood anything so far.

- The prophecy of Al-Mahdi so far has been according to "Sunna". Others who claim that it is not are merely following "conjucture" or they lack understanding of the Sunna itself.

- The reaction of many muslims towards this is WELL-UNDERSTOOD and EXECUSED. If Al-Mahdi would appear after 100, 1000, or even 1000000 years from now, the people at that time will react NO differently than their current reaction. In other words, people will still say: "Hey, this is not yet the time" or "some signs didn't happen yet"

- We all agree that when Al-Mahdi is announced anytime publically, we should be in his side. Now, whether you believe that he is already identified now or not, it is really no skin of my nose. :)

Wassalaam,
~ UI

Salman Al-Farsi
31-07-06, 10:04 AM
throughout history many have claimed to be the Mahdi, and many had given them bayah, and what for?

Who is this Mahdi? where is he? and when is he going to fight for the Musilms? Muslims in Palestine, Iraq, chechnya, kashmir etc kinda need him right now.

thanks

Salman Al-Farsi
31-07-06, 10:08 AM
^^ and if he is just going to sit there in hiding collecting bayahs, its pretty useless having him around or talking about him.

Weapon
31-07-06, 10:25 AM
^^ and if he is just going to sit there in hiding collecting bayahs, its pretty useless having him around or talking about him.

I thought Mahdi was supposed to come and lead the muslims out of oppression paving the way for Isa to destroy the enemies of Islam and convert the true Christians and Jews according to Islamic prophecy?

Al-muthanaa
31-07-06, 10:44 AM
I think Al-Muthanaa knows exactly what he's talking about, as he is not basing it on some 'vision'. We should take our knowledge from the Quran and Sunnah inshAllah, and not base our whole deen and way of life on a post on a forum by someone who claims to have seen visions of al-mahdi, and dajjal...

We should act as responsible individuals, and be thinking about the day of judgement and our deeds, as waiting for the mahdi won't save us.

alhamdolilah, u have seen through my jokes and sarcasm as to what I really intend.

al faqeer
31-07-06, 10:49 AM
alhamdolilah, u have seen through my jokes and sarcasm as to what I really intend.

I think the Important thing is not when he is coming , but that inshallah he will be coming , as for us we need to be better muslims and we should start by ourselves and stop making Takfeer and tahsreek of other muslims .

Speculation is all you can do muslims nothing else , its left as Alalhu A'alaam.

Al-muthanaa
31-07-06, 10:58 AM
I think the Important thing is not when he is coming , but that inshallah he will be coming , as for us we need to be better muslims and we should start by ourselves and stop making Takfeer and tahsreek of other muslims .

Speculation is all you can do muslims nothing else , its left as Alalhu A'alaam.

U are right, its more important that we believe in our beloved prophet that he is coming. Why are people so happy that he will come? DOn't u know that the dajjal will come shortly afterwards? U want mahdi to come then prepare for the dajjal.

GothiKa
31-07-06, 01:37 PM
Now u insist u see visions. Becuase these visions of yours and your belief contradict the quran and sunnah there are 3 possible explanations:

1)Your insane.
2)Your lying
3)or these visions are from the shaitan.

I would like to know, Mr.Muthanna, wether you are qualified to assess Islam in the first place. Please don't forget the innovations you wanted to bring into the faith with this memorable thread which got you temporarily banned

http://ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92050

Al-muthanaa
31-07-06, 04:37 PM
I would like to know, Mr.Muthanna, wether you are qualified to assess Islam in the first place.

Assess Islam? I don't understand, who am I to assess Islam. Islam is the greatest religion it doesn't need to be assessed.

GothiKa
31-07-06, 04:41 PM
sorry for the mistake....what i meant was you should NOT be judging other muslims

Omar
31-07-06, 04:59 PM
1. `Ali Ibn Abi Talib quoted the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) as saying: “Al-Mahdi is one of us, the clan of the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him). Allah will reform him in one night.” (Reported by Imam Ahmad and Ibn Maqah).

2. There were three Hadiths narrated on the authority of Abu Sa`id Al-Kudri (may Allah be pleased with him). Such Hadiths were reported by Al-Hakim; and some of them were reported by Abu Dawud, At-Tirmidhi, Ibn Maqah, Imam Ahmad, and others. Of these Hadiths, At-Tirmidhi reported that the Prophet said: “Al-Mahdi is from my Ummah; he will be born and live to rule five or seven or nine years. (If) one goes to him and says: ‘Give me (a charity), he will fill one’s garment with what one needs.’”

3. Abu Dawud also reported a Hadith about Al-Mahdi that the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “Al-Mahdi will be of my stock, and will have a broad forehead, a prominent nose. He will fill the earth with equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny, and he will rule for seven years.”

4. There is also the Hadith narrated by Thawban (may Allah be pleased with him) in which the Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) said: “If you see the black banners emerging from Khurasan, seek to join their supporters even if creeping, because among them will be caliph Al-Mahdi.” That Hadith was reported by Al-Hakim and Ahmad. But the chains of narration of that hadith were all unauthentic, though some Hadith scholars rendered it sound in general.

Marwan
31-07-06, 05:32 PM
I would like to know, Mr.Muthanna, wether you are qualified to assess Islam in the first place. Please don't forget the innovations you wanted to bring into the faith with this memorable thread which got you temporarily banned

http://ummah.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92050

Not only did the Prophet order us to curse such people, but KILL them. After Ka'b ibn Ashraf wrote the satire on Abu-Bakr:

"Oh cupbearer of poison..."

He retracted and said:

"Oh, cupbearer of milk & honey.."

(Musnad, Imam Ahmad)

Also, Hasan bin Thabit was given the official role of satirist (which is what al-muthanna is speaking of):

Book 031, Number 6081:

'A'isha reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be uport him) said. Satirise against the (non-believing amongst the) Quraish, for (the satire) is more grievous to them than the hurt of an arrow.

GothiKa
31-07-06, 05:36 PM
Book 031, Number 6081:

'A'isha reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be uport him) said. Satirise against the (non-believing amongst the) Quraish, for (the satire) is more grievous to them than the hurt of an arrow.

so it is permitted to mock Quraish and?

Marwan
01-08-06, 04:58 AM
This is where Ijtihad is neccessary. The understanding by the Tabi'een is, fight fire with fire. Poetry, at the time of Prophet Muhammed (SAW), was the only common language. So, the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) ordered satires to be written, most often by Hasan bin Thabit (r).

The shi'ite curse and heckle the Sahabi, so the brother proposed fiing back (but not transgressing limits).

Al-muthanaa
01-08-06, 05:02 AM
This is where Ijtihad is neccessary. The understanding by the Tabi'een is, fight fire with fire. Poetry, at the time of Prophet Muhammed (SAW), was the only common language. So, the Prophet Muhammed (SAW) ordered satires to be written, most often by Hasan bin Thabit (r).

The shi'ite curse and heckle the Sahabi, so the brother proposed fiing back (but not transgressing limits).

May Allah grant you jannah. Ameen.

Z-Blade
01-08-06, 03:13 PM

I would just say that we should judge people by their outward appearance and how they act before us. We cannot know the beliefs of a people until they say so in public or in front of us.

Beliefs are usually inlayed in the HEART and only Allah alone knows what their beliefs are. If the Shias are cursing the best of Sahabah (RA) and are commiting shirk with their 12 imams, then let Allah deal with them. And BELIEVE ME, they will receive the severest of punishments.

If they do express such beliefs in front of us, then we may call them kufr.

But as long as they don't express such beliefs in front of us we consider them to be as we see them, Muslim but Allah knows how good a Muslim.

Al-muthanaa
01-08-06, 10:11 PM
I would just say that we should judge people by their outward appearance and how they act before us. We cannot know the beliefs of a people until they say so in public or in front of us.
Yes we do know there beliefs. If a christian came up to u and told u he was a christian u would know exactly what his beliefs are.

Beliefs are usually inlayed in the HEART and only Allah alone knows what their beliefs are. If the Shias are cursing the best of Sahabah (RA) and are commiting shirk with their 12 imams, then let Allah deal with them. And BELIEVE ME, they will receive the severest of punishments.
May Allah curse them.Ameen.

If they do express such beliefs in front of us, then we may call them kufr.
Even if they don;t express these views in front of us out of taqyah they are kuffar. If a shia says I am ithna Asharyah then he believes sahabah are cursed and quran is distorted and imams no the unseen and judge people etc... so he is a kaffir even if he denys it in front of u. If he says i don;t swear say to him ok don't call ur self a shia then say I am a sunni or sufi.

Recently in lebonon, In Al-Jazeera Tv they got a woman who's daughter was killed in qana. She said "when i knew she was gonna die I told her I will know leave u to fatima" (and not Allah)

But as long as they don't express such beliefs in front of us we consider them to be as we see them, Muslim but Allah knows how good a Muslim.
I fail to see which aspect of Islam they follow?

said80
30-04-13, 03:42 PM
incha´Allah he ´ll come very soon!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEIrmgcbeFc