PDA

View Full Version : A Beautiful Personality :)

AbuMubarak
19-06-02, 01:26 AM
Who are you? What are you like? Trainspotter or trendsetter? Easily provoked or laid back?

Often we are the products of our environment whether it is due to our friends, family, fashion, media or society. Together these factors unconsciously mould our characters, dictating both our thoughts and behaviour.
Is this the way you want to be? A Muslim is called to continually assess and enhance his or her own personality.
This is achieved with reference to the Qur'an and the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam)

You have indeed in the Messenger of Allah (Muhammad Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam) a Beautiful Pattern (of Conduct)..... (Al-Ahzab 33:21)

And thou (standest) on an exalted standard of character. (Al-Qalam 68:4)

A comprehensive understanding of his character cannot be given in one short essay.
The complexity of his life is such that many Muslim and non-muslim scholars have been driven to write volumes to try and understand what inspired him and the subsequent impact of his life upon human history.
To help attain an idea of his importance one requires a description of his manners and lifestyle.

Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam) was a man who spoke very little, his sentences would be short yet full of deep meaning.
He listened more than he spoke, sometimes he would be silent for long periods of time.
He was unusually quiet and reserved, generally pensive and sorrowful - always wrapped up in his thoughts and meditations.
Yet when he spoke, his words carried depth and he did not need to speak for long in order to be understood.
Most of his laughter was no more than smiling, and if he was pleased he would lower his gaze. He would get angry only when a matter of principle was mocked or violated and he would not be pleased until the matter was resolved.
Yet he would never get angry for personal reasons - he was always forgiving, and he would never retaliate against personal insults; here he would be patient and gracious.

Though he was a very busy man, he would quite often attend to his own chores by washing and sewing his own clothes and mending his own shoes, though there were many who would have jumped at the chance to do these chores for him.
At home he would divide his time between three portions: his family, himself and God.
His own individual time used to be taken up by his companions who used to visit him regularly, he would receive them in kindness, waiting upon them, serving and honouring them. He would enquire about their needs and try to help them as much as he could.
Sometimes he would also ask about those who were not present.
He would be the last to drink if drinks were served in his home, normally with only one bowl to go round.
When he was talking to his companions he would honour their feelings by never bringing any topics which might hurt them or lower their spirits, and instead of mocking someone he would try to help them with their weaknesses.
The companions used to love staying with him so much that they would overstay in his house, to such an extent that some verses were revealed asking the companions to respect the Prophet's {p.b.u.h.} wish for privacy.

For those who were very poor, he was a supporter and guardian, providing food and lodging from whatever little he possessed.
His warmth was such that even little children would run up to him asking him to play with them even though he was over fifty years old; the Prophet {p.b.u.h.}would listen and play merry-go-round with them.

Towards his enemies he was still forgiving, and if they were firm with him, then he was firm with them.
History records that those who set out to kill him would later become his closest friends. Though in the later stages of his life, he had access to much wealth, he still lived as a humble servant of God.
His greatest delight ultimately lay in his prayer, especially those that he offered during the darkness of the night. Whose example do you prefer over Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam), the Greatest Muslim Personality?

'Inayah'
19-06-02, 11:24 AM
If only the Ummah embodied our beloved prophet (SAW)'s characteristics and personality we would inshaa'Allah be strong, united and as one. We must try to emulate him in deeds as well as character.

AbuMubarak
19-06-02, 12:13 PM
we must make sincere intention to do that

we must remember Allah much

we must always think in accordance with islam

we must not let the kafir and kafir-thinking make us lose focus

we must remember death much

haideriam
19-06-02, 12:14 PM
every being aspires

*IslamicGirl*
26-02-04, 08:13 AM
In the name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind
Assalamu alaykum Wa Rahmutallahi Wa Barakhatu Yaa Ummati

Anas RA said: I served the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) for ten years and he never said to me, "Shame!" or "Why you do such and such?" or "Why did you not do such and such."
(Bukhari, Muslim).

A'isha said: God's messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) used to patch his sandals, sew his garments and conduct himself as anyone of you did in his house. (Tirmidhi).

Anas told that when a man had asked the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) for enough sheep to fill the valley between two mountains and had been given them, went to his people and said, "Accept Islam, my people, for I swear By God that Muhammad gives gifts to such an extent that there is no fear of poverty.
(Muslim).

Abu Huraira RA told that when God's messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was asked to invoke curse on the polytheists he replied, "I was not sent as one given to cursing; I was sent only as a mercy."
(Muslim). :love::)

Al-Aswad told that he asked A'isha what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) use to do in his house, she replied that he used to engage himself in Mihna i.e. the service of his family, and when the time for prayer came, he went out to prayer.

*IslamicGirl*
26-02-04, 08:15 AM

Anas told that when God's messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) shook hands with a man, he did not withdraw his hand till the other did so, and he was not seen to put forward his knees in front of one with whom he was sitting.
(Tirmidhi).

Hind, son of Khadija RA from her former husband, says about the Prophet (peace be upon him): "Kind of heart, he was nice and sweet-tempered. He never liked to displease or cause offence to anybody. He thanked even for trifling favours. He took whatever food was placed before him, without making any adverse remark. He never got angry for anything concerning his own person, nor did he think of taking revenge or letting down anybody, but if anyone opposed what was just and right, he used to get sore and helped the right cause with all his might. :)

SUBHANALLAH :)

*IslamicGirl*
26-02-04, 10:14 AM
Assalamu alaikum Wa Rahmutallahi Wa Barakhatu Yaa Ummati :)

Anas bin Malik RA also said: “The Messenger of Allah, Allah’s Blessings and salutations on him had a bright complexion and his sweat was like pearls. When he walked, he took firm steps. I have never touched any cushion or silk softer than the palm of Allah’s Messenger, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him , nor have I smelt any musk or ambergris more fragrant than the hair of the Holy Prophet, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him .”
:) :love: :)

Fi_Amanillah
Fatima

*IslamicGirl*
26-02-04, 10:53 AM

And, Allah described His Prophet as a blessing bestowed on us saying: "Certainly there has come to you a Messenger from amongst yourselves, grievous to him is your suffering, ardently anxious is he over you, to the believers he is compassionate and merciful." (9:129) :)
:love:

.: Anna :.
26-02-04, 02:48 PM
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
mashallah :inlove:

*IslamicGirl*
03-03-04, 04:31 PM
In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind

A man came to Prophet Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him and asked about the hour. Prophet Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon asked him what have you prepared for it, the man said NOTHING except I love A llah and his apostle (SAW). Muhammad. Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon said you’ll be with those whom you love! :)

:crying: :) SUBHANALLAH :) :love:

This Hadeeth always touches me to the heart

*IslamicGirl*
03-03-04, 04:35 PM

"Seven will be given shade in Allah's shade and the day when there is no shade but His shade: 1) a just ruler, 2) a youth who grew up in the worship of Allah Mighty and Great, 3) a man whose heart is attached to the mosques, 4) two who loved for the sake of Allah - they came together on that basis and separated on that basis, 5) a man who was called by a beautiful woman but said to her: "I fear Allah.", 6) one who gave a charity and concealed it to the extent that his left hand was unaware of what his right hand was doing, and 7) a man who mentioned Allah when no one was around and his tears flowed." (Muslim & Bukhari) :)

03-03-04, 08:33 PM
Allah said : "I am as My servant thinks I am. I am with Him when He makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assembly better than it. And if he draws near to Me a hand's span, I draw near to him an arm's length; and if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him with speed."

:inlove:

03-03-04, 08:36 PM
"God has said, `O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it [i.e. the earth]'".

:love: Subhanallah, how merciful Allah is :inlove:

ze leetle elper
03-03-04, 11:14 PM
A Muslim who plants a tree or sows a field, from which man, birds and animals can eat, is committing an act of charity.
[Muslim]

There is polish for everything that takes away rust; and the polish for the heart is remembrance of Allah.

[b] What actions are the most excellent?
To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the suffering of the injured.

[b] When Allah created his creatures He wrote above His throne: 'Verily, my Compassion overcomes my Wrath.'

[b] When you see a person who has been given more than you in money and beauty, look to those, who have been given less.
[Muslim]

If you put your whole trust in Allah, as you ought, He most certainly will satisfy your needs, as He satisfies those of the birds. They come out hungry in the morning, but return full to their nests.
[Tirmidhi]

*IslamicGirl*
04-03-04, 11:30 AM

Assalamu alaykum Wa Rahmutallahi Wa Barakhatu Yaa Ummati :)

Abu Hurairah (May Allah SWT be pleased with him) reported: A person came to Messenger of Allah (PBUH) and asked, "Who among people is most deserving of my fine treatment?'' He (PBUH) said, "Your mother". He again asked, ``Who next?'' "Your mother", the Prophet (PBUH) replied again. He asked, "Who next?'' He (the Prophet (PBUH)) said again, "Your mother.'' He again asked, "Then who?'' Thereupon he (PBUH) said,'' Then your father.'' :)

*IslamicGirl*
04-03-04, 01:59 PM

Anas bin Malik also said: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him had a bright complexion and his sweat was like pearls. When he walked, he took firm steps. I have never touched any cushion or silk softer than the palm of Allah’s Messenger, Peace ad blessings be upon him , nor have I smelt any musk or ambergris more fragrant than the hair of the Holy Prophet, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him .

:inlove: :inlove: :)

*IslamicGirl*
04-03-04, 02:03 PM

:love:Rasul Allah - Sal Allahu alayhi wa Sallam - “Fa feehima fa Jaahid! Do Jihad in (your kind treatment of) your parents.”:love:

:) :love:

*IslamicGirl*
04-03-04, 04:07 PM

Hadith Qudsi 34:

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:

O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.
It was related by at-Tirmidhi

*IslamicGirl*
04-03-04, 04:08 PM

I am as My servant thinks I am (1). I am with him when he makes mention of Me. If he makes mention of Me to himself, I make mention of him to Myself; and if he makes mention of Me in an assembly, I make mention of him in an assemble better than it. And if he draws near to Me an arm's length, I draw near to him a fathom's length. And if he comes to Me walking, I go to him at speed.

:inlove: Indeed Allah SWT is truly Merciful :inlove:

Mary Carol
05-03-04, 01:52 AM
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "(Offer greetings to each other) and rancor will disappear. Give gifts to each other and love each other, and hatred will disappear."

~Al-Muwatta Volume 47, Hadith 16

05-03-04, 08:58 AM
oi IG i already did that one :p @) :love:

Ayah
05-03-04, 02:27 PM
828. Abu ‘Abdullah Salman al-Farisi reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, “When a man does ghusl on the day of Jumu’a, making himself as pure as possible, uses hair oil or puts on any perfume he has in his house, then goes out and does not part two people, and then prays what is prescribed for him and is silent while the Imam speaks, he is forgiven everything between then and the previous Jumu’a.” [al-Bukhari]

*IslamicGirl*
05-03-04, 03:45 PM

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet (PBUH) said, "When Allah loves a slave, calls out Jibril and says: `I love so-and-so; so love him'. Then Jibril loves him. After that he (Jibril) announces to the inhabitants of heavens that Allah loves so-and-so; so love him; and the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him and then make people on earth love him".[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]. :inlove: :)

05-03-04, 05:41 PM
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

btw IG -offtopic: but ur new avatar is gorgeous :love: :up:

*IslamicGirl*
08-03-04, 08:32 AM

"Believers are to one another like a building whose parts support one other." He then interlaced his fingers.(Bukhari, Muslim).

Originally posted by anna2000uk
:inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

btw IG -offtopic: but ur new avatar is gorgeous :love: :up:

JazakhAllah Khar Ukht, and thnxz 4 ur help over d wknd :love: it helped a lot :love:

ana ahibak FisabeelAllah ukhtee :love:
:)

Khuzamah
08-03-04, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by *IslamicGirl*

"Believers are to one another like a building whose parts support one other." He then interlaced his fingers.(Bukhari, Muslim).

JazakhAllah Khar Ukht, and thnxz 4 ur help over d wknd :love: it helped a lot :love:

ana ahibak FisabeelAllah ukhtee :love:

wa ana uhebik fi sabeelallah aydhan yaa ukhty al-azeeza :) :love: :love:
& ur welcome :) i just pmed u about it aswell and :love: :love: :love: nice hadith :D

Chained_Water
08-03-04, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by mariam
The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "(Offer greetings to each other) and rancor will disappear. Give gifts to each other and love each other, and hatred will disappear."

~Al-Muwatta Volume 47, Hadith 16

(the gifts thing reminded me of hobbits :p @) )

*IslamicGirl*
08-03-04, 02:45 PM

Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said: "Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shown resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it". :love: :love:

Ramlah
09-03-04, 04:29 PM
Assalamu Aleikum warahmatullahi Wabarakatuhu

Narrated Abu Hurairah (RA): Allah's Messenger (SAW) said, by the One in Whose Hands my soul is! If you do not commit sins, Allah would replace you with people who would commit sins and seek forgiveness from Allah; and Allah will certainly forgive them.'' [Muslim]

*IslamicGirl*
10-03-04, 04:45 PM

Truthful one and The Ameen, Al-Mustafa , SallAllah alayhi wa sallam, said that Islam began as something strange and as it began shall return as something starnge... so give glad-tiding to the strangers! :)

Mary Carol
10-03-04, 10:55 PM
The Messenger of Allâh said,

“The example of me and you is like that of a man who kindled a fire. Grasshoppers and butterflies start falling into the fire and the man continue protecting them against it. I am holding you back from falling into the fire and you are slipping off my hand.”

(Al-Bukhârî and Muslim)

Khuzamah
12-03-04, 06:03 PM
The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: A man never did a good deed but removed a thorny branch from the road; it was either in the tree and someone cut it and threw it on the road, or it was lying in it, he removed it. Allah accepted this good deed of his and brought him into Paradise.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Two Muslims will not meet and shake hands having their sins forgiven them before they separate.

A man came to the Prophet (peace be upon him) and asked: Apostle of Allah! how often shall I forgive a servant? He gave no reply, so the man repeated what he had said, but he still kept silence. When he asked a third time, he replied: Forgive him seventy times daily.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone cares for three daughters, disciplines them, marries them, and does good to them, he will go to Paradise.

While we were with the Apostle of Allah! (peace be upon him) a man of Banu Salmah came to Him and said: Apostle of Allah is there any kindness left that I can do to my parents after their death? He replied: Yes, you can invoke blessings on them, forgiveness for them, carry out their final instructions after their death, join ties of relationship which are dependent on them, and honour their friends.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Your love for a thing causes blindness and deafness.

A man was with the Prophet (peace be upon him) and a man passed by him and said: Apostle of Allah! I love this man. The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) then asked: Have you informed him? He replied: No. He said: Inform him. He then went to him and said: I love you for Allah's sake. He replied: May He for Whose sake you love me love you!

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: When a man loves his brother, he should tell him that he loves him.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone says in the morning or in the evening: "O Allah! Thou art my Lord; there is no god but Thee, Thou hast created me, and I am Thy servant and hold to Thy covenant and promise as much as I can; I seek refuge in Thee from the evil of what I have done: I acknowledge Thy favour to me, and I acknowledge my sin; pardon me, for none but Thee pardons sins, and dies during the daytime or during the night." he will go to Paradise.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: There are two qualities or characteristics which will not be returned by any Muslim without his entering Paradise. While they are easy, those who act upon them are few. One should say: "Glory be to Allah" ten times after every prayer, "Praise be to Allah" ten times and "Allah is Most Great" ten times. That is a hundred and fifty on the tongue, but one thousand and five hundred on the scale. When he goes to bed, he should say: "Allah is Most Great" thirty-four times, "Paise be to Allah" thirty-three times, and Glory be to Allah thirty-three times, for that is a hundred on the tongue and a thousand on the scale. (He said:) I saw the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) counting them on his hand. The people asked: Apostle of Allah! How is it that while they are easy, those who act upon them are few? He replied: The Devil comes to one of you when he goes to bed and he makes him sleep, before he utters them, and he comes to him while he is engaged in prayer and calls a need to his mind before he utters them.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: To harbour good thoughts is a part of well-conducted worship. (This is according to Nasr's version).

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Call yourselves by the names of the Prophets. The names dearest to Allah are Abdullah and AbdurRahman, the truest are Harith and Hammam, and the worst are Harb and Murrah.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Those who do not show mercy to our young ones and do not realise the right of our elders are not from us.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The Compassionate One has mercy on those who are merciful. If you show mercy to those who are on the earth, He Who is in the heaven will show mercy to you.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Shall I not inform you of something more excellent in degree than fasting, prayer and almsgiving (sadaqah)? The people replied: Yes, Prophet of Allah! He said: It is putting things right between people, spoiling them is the shaver (destructive).

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The believer is the believer's mirror, and the believer is the believer's brother who guards him against loss and protects him when he is absent.

AbuKhirash heard the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) say: If one keeps apart from his brother for a year, it is like shedding his blood

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: Allah has revealed to me that you must be humble, so that no one oppresses another and boasts over another.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: He who sees something which should be kept hidden and conceals it will be like one who has brought to life a girl buried alive.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone guards a believer from a hypocrite, Allah will send an angel who will guard his flesh on the Day of Resurrection from the fire of Jahannam; but if anyone attacks a Muslim saying something by which he wishes to disgrace him, he will be restrained by Allah on the bridge over Jahannam till he is acquitted of what he said.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: He who is deprived of gentleness is deprived of good.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: There is nothing heavier than good character put in the scale of a believer on the Day of Resurrection.

The Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) said to us: When one of you becomes angry while standing, he should sit down. If the anger leaves him, well and good; otherwise he should lie down.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: He who is killed while protecting his property is a martyr, and he who is killed while defending his family, or his blood, or his religion is a martyr.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: If anyone loves for Allah's sake, hates for Allah's sake, gives for Allah's sake and withholds for Allah's sake, he will have perfect faith.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: The best of the actions is to love for the sake of Allah and to hate for the sake of Allah.

Abdullah al-Muhajir
12-03-04, 06:42 PM
That was extremely well put :)...... The Noble Prophet (MPUH) was truly an adorable and enchanting influence for all, by the Great God, he had all the pure qualities of a true human being, and his compassion was something that only God's prophet can be blessed with :)

*IslamicGirl*
16-03-04, 08:31 AM

Muhammad, Peace and blessings of Allah be upon him has said:

"Allah Ta'ala loves the help given to people in adversity” :)

*IslamicGirl*
17-03-04, 02:30 PM

Amid the confusion, the chaos and the pain
A man emerged and Muhammad (SAW) was his name
And walking with nothing but Allah as his aid
And the mark of a prophet between his shoulder blades
In a cave in mount hira, the revelation came
Read o Muhammad, read in Allah’s name
May the blessings of Allah be on al-mustafaa (the selected one)
None besides him could have been al-mujtabaa (the chosen one)

chorus:
Muhammad, peace be upon his soul
The greatest of prophets, Islam was his only goal
Muhammad, salla Allahu ‘alayhi wa sallam
From among all the prophets, Muhammad was the last
As his was a mission of the greatest task
There was only moral degeneration
People clung to idol adoration
For all nations, he was al-mukhtaar
(the preferred one)
So was he praised by Allah, al-ghaffaar
The bearer of glad tidings, al-basheer
Leading into light, as-seeraj-al-muneer (lamp of
Radiance)

chorus
In handling the wicked, he had the best of skill
He pacified with tolerance and goodwill
The best of morals he aimed to attain
All he accomplished through suffering and pain
Reviving imaan as al-muthakkir (the reminder)
He is known in the qur'aan as al-mud-dath-thir
(covered up)
Only he was given the honour of miraaj
Unique was this glory to Muhammad as-seeraj (the lamp)

chorus
He was ad - da'ee illAllah hil azheem
All hadi elaa seerauteem mustakeem
His mission complete, his held in great esteem
Allah praised him as bil-khuluqil azeem
May the blessings of Allah be on mustafaa
None besides him could have been al-mujtabaa
So perfect were his morals, so justly did he rule
Darkness had vanished and the word was full of noor

:inlove: :inlove: :)

NASHEED BY ZAIN BHIKA :)

AhmedSyed
18-03-04, 08:03 AM
:start:

Alhumdulilah! This is a wonderful thread, I hope it gets made a sticky.

*IslamicGirl*
18-03-04, 08:31 AM

:salams

Excellent idea, I’ll go PM a mod/admin @)
Yeah this thread is so beautiful :inlove: you come read the hadeeth’s and it makes you feel so humble and happy :)

*IslamicGirl*
18-03-04, 04:36 PM

He who relieves a hardship of this Dunya (this earthly life)
for a believer, Allah will relieve a hardship of the Day of
Resurrection for him; he who makes it easy for an indebted
person, Allah will make it easy for him in the Dunya and
the Hereafter; he who covers a Muslim (his mistakes and
shortcomings), Allah will cover him in the Dunya and
the Hereafter; Allah will be in the slave 's need, as long as
the slave is in his (believing) brother's need…" [Saheeh Muslim]

Abdullah al-Muhajir
19-03-04, 01:33 PM
Glory be unto Allah :)......... I love these songs, they sooth and refresh my heart to the greatest degree! Allah's Love for the Prophet Muhammad (MPUH) lives on in everyone's heart and His Legacy flows on seamlessly to every believing soul on Planet Earth :)!

*IslamicGirl*
23-03-04, 10:08 AM

Al-Mu'allim

We once had a Teacher
The Teacher of teachers,
He changed the world for the better
And made us better creatures,
O Allah we’ve shamed ourselves
We’ve strayed from Al-Mu'allim,
Surely we’ve wronged ourselves
What will we say in front him?
O Mu'allim...

Chorus
He was Muhammad salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam,
Muhammad, mercy upon Mankind,
He was Muhammad salla Allahu 'alayhi wa sallam,
Muhammad, mercy upon Mankind,
Teacher of all Mankind.
Abal Qasim [one of the names of the Prophet]
Ya Habibi ya Muhammad
(My beloved O Muhammad)
Ya Shafi'i ya Muhammad
(My intercessor O Muhammad)
Khayru khalqillahi Muhammad
(The best of Allah’s creation is Muhammad)
Ya Mustafa ya Imamal Mursalina
(O Chosen One, O Imam of the Messengers)
Ya Mustafa ya Shafi'al 'Alamina
(O Chosen One, O intercessor of the worlds)
He prayed while others slept
While others ate he’d fast,
While they would laugh he wept
Until he breathed his last,
His only wish was for us to be
Among the ones who prosper,
Ya Mu'allim peace be upon you,
Truly you are our Teacher,
O Mu'allim..

Chorus
Ya Habibi ya Muhammad
(My beloved O Muhammad)
Ya Shafi'i ya Muhammad
Ya Rasuli ya Muhammad
(O My Messenger O Muhammad)
Ya Bashiri ya Muhammad
(O bearer of good news O Muhammad)
Ya Nadhiri ya Muhammad
(O warner O Muhammad)
'Ishqu Qalbi ya Muhammad
(The love of my heart O Muhammad)
Nuru 'Ayni ya Muhammad
(Light of my eye O Muhammad)
He taught us to be just and kind
And to feed the poor and hungry,
Help the wayfarer and the orphan child
And to not be cruel and miserly,
His speech was soft and gentle,
Like a mother stroking her child,
His mercy and compassion,
Were most radiant when he smiled

Chorus
Abal Qasim [one of the names of the Prophet]
Ya Habibi ya Muhammad
(My beloved O Muhammad)
Ya Shafi'i ya Muhammad
Khayru khalqillahi Muhammad
(The best of Allah’s creation is Muhammad)
Ya Mustafa Ya Imamal Mursalina
(O Chosen One O Imam of the Messengers)
Ya Mustafa ya Shafi'al 'Alamina
(O Chosen One O intercessor of the worlds)

InshAllah I’ll try and find d track u can listen 2 Akhee Tahsin, u’ll lyk it InshAllah. :)

Abdullah al-Muhajir
23-03-04, 03:43 PM
Glory be unto Allah :)........... what a magnificent man and soul he was, Allah's Love and Compassion for him is ever radiant on the hearts of each and every soul on the planet, may we all walk onto his path of excellence and be part of his magnonomous legacy :)

Thanks a lot, sis, it's very nice of you do that..... I loved the song :)

*IslamicGirl*
24-03-04, 08:30 AM

Allah does not judge according to your bodies and appearances but He scans your hearts and looks into your deeds.'

Abdullah al-Muhajir
24-03-04, 09:32 AM
Mashallah :)......... the blessed and greatest advices for mankind are here in these hadeeths, may we all inshallah follow these magnificent gifts from Allah and walk behind his ultimate exemplar for excellence, Prophet Muhammad (MPUH) :)

Islamasoft UK has developed a Hadeeth Software containing beautifully arranged Hadeeths of the Prophet (MPUH) and even the Noble Quran in English with explanations, both of these are absolutlely magnificent. They can be downloaded through www.islamasoft.co.uk/downloads.html! It is a MUST DOWNLOAD for Muslims :)

*IslamicGirl*
24-03-04, 10:59 AM

On the authority of Abu Saeed Al-Khurdari, who said: I heard the messenger of Allah, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him say:

"Whosoever of you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart; and that is the weakest of faith."

*IslamicGirl*
26-03-04, 11:56 AM

Narrated Syedna Aws ibn Aws : The Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said: Among the most excellent of your days is Friday; on it Adam was created, on it he died, on it the last trumpet will be blown, and on it the shout will be made, so invoke more blessings on me that day, for your blessings will be submitted to me. The people asked: Apostle of Allah, how can it be that our blessings will be submitted to you while your body is decayed He replied: Allah, the Exalted, has prohibited the earth from consuming the bodies of Prophets. (Sunan Abu Daud)

Oh Allah Bless Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam and the children of Muhammad sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam, as you’ve blessed Ibrahim and his children for you are undoubtedly the praise worthy, the glorious.

~ JUMA MUBARAK Yaa Ummati ~ :)

*IslamicGirl*
26-03-04, 03:36 PM

'A'isha said that Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam said : "The deeds most loved by Allah swt (are those) done regularly, even if they are small". ( Bukhari, Muslim ) :)

*IslamicGirl*
26-03-04, 03:59 PM

Rasulullah sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam said : " It is not right for a man to abandon his brother for more than three days". ( Bukhari, Muslim )

*IslamicGirl*
29-03-04, 08:46 AM

The Prophet, sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam said about Fatima RA,"She is a part of me. Whoever hates her hates me." (al-Bukhari)

Abdullah al-Muhajir
29-03-04, 04:58 PM
She was a very noble and elegant person who was indeed very beautiful and loved by Allah (SWT) and his bondmen........ May Allah be pleased with her :)!

*IslamicGirl*
01-04-04, 10:21 AM

The Prophet, sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam entered upon a young boy who was dying. The Prophet, sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam asked, “How are you?” The boy replied, “O Messenger of Allah, I am in-between hoping in Allah and fearing for my sins.” The Prophet sallallahu alaihi wa-sallam said, “The like of these two qualities do not unite in the heart of a servant except that Allah gives him what he hopes for and protects him from what he feared.”
at-Tirmidhi

*IslamicGirl*
08-04-04, 02:17 PM
In The Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Kind

Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said Islam is based on five things: the testimony that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) is His servant and messenger, the observance of the prayer, the payment of Zakat, the pilgrimage, and the fast during Ramadan.
(Bukhari, Muslim).

*IslamicGirl*
08-04-04, 02:48 PM

Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said None of you believes till I am dearer to him than his father, his child and all mankind.
(Bukhari, Muslim).

AbuMubarak
08-04-04, 03:16 PM
A Sign of Excellence in Islam
Shaykh Nathim Sultan

Basics and Benefits from the Forty Nawawi Hadith, #12
© 1997 A Daar of Islamic Heritage

Abu Hurayrah, may Allah be pleased with him, narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, said, what translated means,
“A sign of one’s excellence in his Islam, is ignoring what does not concern him.”
Related by Ahmad, Malik & At-Tirmithi

The Status of this Hadith

Ibn Rajab said, “This Hadith is a basic and an important source of good behavior in Islam.” Mohammad ibn Zayd, a great scholar of the Maliki Mathhab, said, “Four Hadiths comprise a perfect code of conduct. One of them is, ‘Whoever believes in Allah and His Messenger should say that which is useful or keep silent.’ Another Hadith is when the Prophet said to the man who sought his advice, ‘Avoid getting angry.’ A third is the Hadith, ‘The believer loves for his (believing) brother what he loves for himself.’ The fourth is the above Hadith.”

A Sign of Excellence in Islam

A sign of one’s excellence in the religion, is his ignoring what does not concern him, including all things said or done. The Muslim should only participate in what concerns him, such as anything that is his property, right, obligation or under his control. To be concerned with something entails preserving and taking care of this thing that one is allowed to be concerned with.

As for the matters that do not concern one, they are in abundance. Usually, when a person tries to interfere in such matters that do not concern him, the tool frequently used for this is the tongue. Muslims are ordered to utter only good words, for Allah said, what translated means, “Not a word he (man) utters, but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it).” [50:18]

Many people ignore the fact that in Islam, words are considered actions. Such people care not to preserve their tongues from uttering evil or nonsense. Mu`ath ibn Jabal did not know the importance of discretion in the words one utters, so he asked the Prophet, “Are we going to be held responsible for what we say?” The Prophet answered, “May your mother lose you! What else will lead people to be dragged in the Fire on their faces, but the result of what they utter with their tongues.” [Irwaa’ al-Ghaleel]

An-Nawawi said in his book, “Riyadh as-Saliheen”, “Know that everyone should only talk about what might lead to benefit. When talking and being silent are equal in benefit, then the Sunnah is to be silent. This is because to be talkative will usually lead to uttering evil, even if it starts with seemingly harmless words. One should always be on the safe side, a state that is indeed desired.” When a person utters only good words, he gains respect in his community. Likewise, if he is talkative and nosy, disrespect and a bad reputation are the result.

This Hadith indicates that ignoring what does not concern one, is a sign of his excellence in the religion. Being successful in working the righteous deeds and gaining an increase in the number of good deeds are all results of this better behavior. The number of sins will also decrease if one protects his tongue from uttering evil. Abu Hurayrah said, “If you improve your Islam, then every good deed you work will increase (and will be multiplied) by ten folds to seven hundred times in reward. On the other hand, each sin is recorded according to its weight, until one meets Allah, the Exalted One.” [Muslim]

Ignoring What Does Not Concern You

The only way to know right from wrong is through the Islamic Shari`ah (Law). What one wishes and desires do not count in this regard. The Prophet has considered the one who ignores what does not concern him to be an excellent Muslim. Therefore, Islam alone must be consulted to define what does or does not concern a Muslim. Because many Muslims do not depend on the Shari`ah to define what they can or cannot participate in, they sometimes abandon their obligations or what they are supposed to do or say, thinking that this is not of their concern. They sometimes defy the rules of the religion by not advising their Muslim brothers, thinking that this also is not of their concern. Or, they indulge in what does not concern them, thinking that this is their concern. To get out of this confusion, one should always consult the Shari`ah to know what he is supposed to do or say.

Benefits from the Hadith

1 -- This Hadith encourages Muslims to use the time in a manner that brings about their benefit in this life and in the Hereafter.
2 -- Muslims should always be concerned with what is beneficial and constructive, and should avoid what does not bring about benefit and what does not preserve the honor.
3 -- This Hadith also encourages Muslims to strive hard to discipline their behavior, and to reject and abandon sins, dishonor and what brings about disrespect.
4 -- This Hadith also ordains avoiding interfering with other people’s affairs, for unwarranted interference with other people’s business causes divisions and hatred among Muslims.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abdullah al-Muhajir
08-04-04, 05:32 PM
May all the Muslimeen strive and follow with pride the path of Prophet Muhammad (SAWS), the greatest of paths blessed by the greatest of all, Allah (SWT) :)!

Gwenhwyvar
13-04-04, 12:15 AM
Mashallah excellent posts.......:inlove:

*IslamicGirl*
23-04-04, 02:50 PM

Hadith – Tirmidhi

"The most perfect of the believers is the best of you in character, and the best of you are those among you who are best to their wives."
:) :)

Abdullah al-Muhajir
23-04-04, 05:43 PM
May the Almighty give us that Taqwa and Imaan :inlove:!

Abdullah al-Muhajir
28-04-04, 07:04 AM
May Allah bless the soul of Prophet Muhammad in Peace and Harmony :inlove:!

*IslamicGirl*
30-04-04, 02:00 PM

Narrated Syedna Aws ibn Aws : The Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said: Among the most excellent of your days is Friday; on it Adam was created, on it he died, on it the last trumpet will be blown, and on it the shout will be made, so invoke more blessings on me that day, for your blessings will be submitted to me. The people asked: Apostle of Allah, how can it be that our blessings will be submitted to you while your body is decayed He replied: Allah, the Exalted, has prohibited the earth from consuming the bodies of Prophets. (Sunan Abu Daud)

O Allah Bless Muhammad and the children of Muhammad, as you’ve blessed Ibrahim and his children for you are undoubtedly the praise worthy, the glorious.

O Allah Bless Muhammad and the children of Muhammad, as you’ve blessed Ibrahim and his children for you are undoubtedly the praise worthy, the glorious.

*IslamicGirl*
30-04-04, 02:03 PM

Anas bin Malik also said: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him had a bright complexion and his sweat was like pearls. When he walked, he took firm steps. I have never touched any cushion or silk softer than the palm of Allah’s Messenger, Peace ad blessings be upon him , nor have I smelt any musk or ambergris more fragrant than the hair of the Holy Prophet, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him .

:inlove: :)

Abdullah al-Muhajir
01-05-04, 05:46 AM
What a wonderful soul :inlove: ...

*IslamicGirl*
14-07-04, 01:59 PM

Muhammad, Peace and BLessings of Allah Be Upon him and his Family said:

Mention God's name, eat with your right hand and eat from what is next to you.
(Bukhari, Muslim).

Abdullah al-Muhajir
14-07-04, 09:50 PM
Some beautiful sayings of the Prophet Muhammad, blessings and peace be upon his noble soul:

'Shall I not inform you of a better act than fasting, alms, and prayers? Making peace between one another: enmity and malice tear up heavenly rewards by the roots.' Sahih Muslim 340

On Aggression
'It was said to the Prophet [Muhammad], 'O Messenger of God! Curse the infidels.' Muhammad said, 'I am not sent for this, nor was I sent but as a mercy to mankind.' Sahih Muslim 325'The most excellent Jihad [Holy war] is that for the conquest of the self.' Sahih Muslim 73

'Henceforth the vengeance of blood is forbidden.' [Sermon on Mt. Arafat, Farewell pilgrimage in 10th year of the Hijra]

'[Determine] that if people do you good, you will do good to them; and if they oppress you, you will not oppress them.' Sahih Muslim 195

'He who believes in one God and the Hereafter (i.e., a Muslim), let him not injure his neighbors.' Sahih Muslim 141

On Treating Others as Family
'Do you love your Creator? Love your fellow-beings first.' Sahih Muslim 145

'The creation is as God's family; for its sustenance is from Him: therefore, the most beloved unto God is the person who does good to God's family.' Sahih Muslim 161

'Do to all men as you would wish to have done to you, and reject for others what you would reject for yourself.' Sahih Muslim 138

'What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of a human being, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighen the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the wrongs of the injured.' Sahih Muslim 249

'When the [funeral] bier of anyone passes by you, whether Jew, Christian, or Muslim, rise to your feet.' Sahih Muslim 102

On Making Peace

'Muhammad once said to Anas, 'Son, if you are able, keep your heart from morning till night and from night till morning free from malice towards anyone.' Then he said, 'Oh! My son, this is one of my laws, and ho who loves my laws verily loves me.' Sahih Muslim 132

'That person is nearest to God who pardons when he has in his power the person who would have injured him.' Sahih Muslim 194

'The best of almsgiving is that which springs from the heart and is uttered by the lips to soften the wounds of the injured.' Sahih Muslim 21

On Gentleness and Mercy

'Whoever has been given gentleness has been given a good portion, in this world and the next.' Sahih Muslim 76

'Verily, God is mild and is fond of mildness, and he gives to the mild what he does not to the harsh.' Sahih Muslim 196

'They will enter the Garden of Bliss who have a true, pure, and merciful heart.' Sahih Muslim 370

*IslamicGirl*
15-07-04, 11:00 AM

Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him and his family said, “When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadhan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Al-Jannah she wishes.”
[Al-Tirmidhi]

*IslamicGirl*
21-07-04, 08:59 PM

Truly, of those devoted to Me, the one I most favour is a believer who is of meagre means and much given to Prayer, who has been particular in the worship of his Lord and has obeyed Him inwardly, who was obscure among people and not pointed out, and whose sustenance was just sufficient to provide for him yet he bore this patiently.
Then he [i.e. the Prophet, Peace and Blessings of Allah Be Upon him and his family] rapped with his hand and said: Death will have come early to him, his mourners will have been few, his estate scant. (Tirmidhi.)

SUBHANALLAH! :)

*IslamicGirl*
21-07-04, 09:04 PM

Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him and his family said:

Ihsan is that you worship and serve Allah as though you are seeing Him; for even though you do not see Him, He surely sees you. (Bukhari, Muslim.)

*IslamicGirl*
21-07-04, 09:07 PM

The Prophet, Peace and Blessings of Allah Be Upon him and his family said:

The eyes also commit zina and their zina is the lustful look' (Bukhari).

Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah Be Upon him and his family also said: 'A gaze is a poisoned arrow from Shaytan. Whoever abstains from it in fear of God shall receive from film an increase in faith, the sweetness of which he will feel in his heart.' (Musnad of Ibn Hanbal.)

jihadullah
24-07-04, 09:56 PM
undefined :start: The prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)said if one visits his sick muslim brother it is as if he walks reapingthe fruits of paradise untill he seats and when he seats 70,000 angles send prayers upon him untill the morning and if this was in the morning 70,000 angles send prayers upon him untill the evening (muslim) :) :love:

*IslamicGirl*
02-08-04, 09:44 AM

Hadhrat Abu Hurairah (Allah be pleased with him) narrates that Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "A Mu'min (Believer) is the repository of love. There is no goodness in a man who does not have love for anyone nor does anyone love him."
(Ahmad, Baihaqi).

ZawjatuRaafi
02-08-04, 01:45 PM
As Salaamu Alaikum

i think I got lost in words here but what is meant by receive from FILM an increase in faith??? I just dont understand that one

The Prophet, Peace and Blessings of Allah Be Upon him and his family said:

The eyes also commit zina and their zina is the lustful look' (Bukhari).

Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah Be Upon him and his family also said: 'A gaze is a poisoned arrow from Shaytan. Whoever abstains from it in fear of God shall receive from film an increase in faith, the sweetness of which he will feel in his heart.' (Musnad of Ibn Hanbal.)

*IslamicGirl*
02-08-04, 02:06 PM

As Salaamu Alaikum

i think I got lost in words here but what is meant by receive from FILM an increase in faith??? I just dont understand that one

Well spotted ukhti :up:
I think it's supposed 2 b "Him" i think it's a typo error.

*IslamicGirl*
02-08-04, 07:23 PM

Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him and his family said, "When Allah completed the creation, He wrote in His Book which is with Him on His Throne, "My Mercy overpowers My Anger." (Bukhari)

SUBHANALLAH!

*IslamicGirl*
03-08-04, 05:29 PM

From ‘Ubaadah ibn al-Saamit, from the Prophet Peace and Blessings of Allah Be upon him and his family (Peace & Blessings of Allaah be upon Him) who said:

Whoever loves to meet Allaah, Allaah will love to meet him, and whoever hates to meet Allaah, Allaah will hate to meet him." ‘Aa’ishah or one of his wives said: "But we all dislike the idea of death." He said, "It is not what you are thinking. When death approaches the believer and he is given the news of Allaah’s pleasure and honour, nothing will be more dear to him than what lies ahead of him, so he will love to meet Allaah and Allaah will love to meet him. But when death approaches the disbeliever and he is given the news of Allaah’s wrath and punishment, nothing will be more disliked by him that what lies ahead of him, so he will hate to meet Allaah and Allaah will hate to.

jihadullah
07-08-04, 08:59 PM
:salams A man asked the prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)when the day is(the resurrectionday)the prophet said what have you preparedfor it the man said nothing except that i love Allah the prophet said you will be with those whom you love(that is he will enter paradise) :masha:

Abdullah al-Muhajir
08-08-04, 01:03 PM
Prophet Muhammad was the most noble and greatest man of all, upon whose name billions of human beings, from the very oldest to the very young, bless eternal peace, harmony, and blessings.

LAMARTINE, the renowned historian speaking on the essentials of human greatness wonders:

"If greatness of purpose, smallness of means and astounding results are the three criteria of human genius, who could dare to compare any great man in modern history with Muhammad? The most famous men created arms, laws and empires only. They founded, if anything at all, no more than material powers which often crumbled away before their eyes. This man moved not only armies, legislation, empires, peoples and dynasties, but millions of men in one-third of the then inhabited world; and more than that, he moved the altars, the gods, the religions, the ideas, the beliefs and souls....his forbearance in victory, his ambition, which was entirely devoted to one idea and in no manner striving for an empire; his endless prayers, his mystic conversations with God, his death and his triumph after death; all these attest not to an imposture but to a firm conviction which gave him the power to restore a dogma. This dogma was two-fold, the unity of God and the immateriality of God; the former telling what God is, the latter telling what God is not; the one overthrowing false gods with the sword, the other starting an idea with the words."

"Philosopher, orator, apostle, legislator, warrior, conqueror of ideas, restorer of rational dogmas, of a cult without images, the founder of twenty terrestrial empires and of one spiritual empire, that is Muhammad. As regards all the standards by which Human Greatness may be measured, we may well ask, Is there any man greater than he?"
(Lamartine, HISTOIRE DE LA TURQUIE, Paris, 1854, Vol. II, pp 276-277)

From the words of the great George Bernard Shaw, in his book The Genuine Islam, Singapore, Vol. 1, No. 8, 1936:

"Muhammad must be called the Saviour of Humanity. I believe that if a man like him were to assume the dictatorship of the modern world, he would succeed in solving its problems in a way that would bring it much needed peace and happiness."

From words of the wonderful Mahatma Gandhi :

'I wanted to know the best of the life of one who holds today an undisputed sway over the hearts of millions of mankind.... I became more than ever convinced that it was not the sword that won a place for Islam in those days in the scheme of life. It was the rigid simplicity, the utter self-effacement of the Prophet the scrupulous regard for pledges, his intense devotion to his friends and followers, his intrepidity, his fearlessness, his absolute trust in God and in his own mission. These and not the sword carried everything before them and surmounted every obstacle. When I closed the second volume (of the Prophet's biography), I was sorry there was not more for me to read of that great life.' (Young India - 1924)

THOMAS CARLYLE in his (HEROES AND HEROWORSHIP), was simply amazed as to:

"how one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades."

DIWAN CHAND SHARMA wrote:

"Muhammad was the soul of kindness, and his influence was felt and never forgotten by those around him."
(D.C. Sharma, THE PROPHETS OF THE EAST, Calcutta, 1935, pp. 12)

EDWARD GIBBON and SIMON OCKLEY speaking on the profession of Islam write:

"I BELIEVE IN ONE GOD, AND MAHOMET, AN APOSTLE OF GOD' is the simple and invariable profession of Islam. The intellectual image of the Deity has never been degraded by any visible idol; the honor of the Prophet has never transgressed the measure of human virtues; and his living precepts have restrained the gratitude of his disciples within the bounds of reason and religion."
(HISTORY OF THE SARACEN EMPIRES, London, 1870, p. 54)

From the 12th Volume of the Encyclopaedia Brittanica:

"....a mass of detail in the early sources show that Muhammad was an honest and upright man who had gained the respect and loyalty of others who were like-wise honest and upright men."

Speaking on the aspect of equality before God in Islam, the famous poetess of India, SAROJINI NAIDU says:

"It was the first religion that preached and practiced democracy; for, in the mosque, when the call for prayer is sounded and worshippers are gathered together, the democracy of Islam is embodied five times a day when the peasant and king kneel side by side and proclaim: 'God Alone is Great'... I have been struck over and over again by this indivisible unity of Islam that makes man instinctively a brother."
(S. Naidu, IDEALS OF ISLAM, vide Speeches & Writings, Madras, 1918, p. 169)

In the words of PROF. HURGRONJE:

"The league of nations founded by the prophet of Islam put the principle of international unity and human brotherhood on such universal foundations as to show candle to other nations." He continues: "The fact is that no nation of the world can show a parallel to what Islam has done towards the realization of the idea of the League of Nations."

From the words of the reknowned Professor Ramakrishna Rao:

"Only a glimpse of him I can catch. What dramatic succession of picturesque scenes; There is Muhammad the Prophet; there is Muhammad the General; Muhammad the King; Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Preacher; Muhammad the Philosopher; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. In all these magnificent roles and in all these departments of human activities he is equally a hero."

al-Humdulillah.

Abdullah al-Muhajir
08-08-04, 01:04 PM
In Search of the Prophet
Imam Saadullah Khan

O Prophet of Allah, where shall I find the source of my adoration for you? I have memorized hundreds of your sayings since my youth, taught your seerah (example) to numerous students, grown a beard, used the miswaaq, sang and proudly taught others odes (qasidahs) in praise of you. But I did not find you in these rituals nor did any of these make me any more like you; rather they merely flung me into the fray of insignificant debates in the arena of so many of the sunnahless Muslims who see your sunnah only as an endless array of harsh laws and practices or as some justification for their cultural tendencies. O Allah, save me from being of those who consider the sunnah of Thy beloved as being expressed only through aimless imitations and who know Thy Prophet only as a conveyor of commands and warnings.

O Prophet of Allah, I did not truly find you in the books of fatawa (religious edicts), nor in grand seminars and conferences throughout the world, and certainly not in the harsh arguments between groups proclaiming mutually exclusive rights over you.

I found my source of adoration for you in the love and respect that the Almighty has proclaimed for you; in the honor that He bestowed upon you; in His confirmation of you as "the ultimate exemplar"; "seal of Prophets" and "mercy unto all existence". Allah has elevated the very memory of you and has made His boundless love accessible through obedience to you.

I catch but a dimension of you through the instances of compassion you extended to others; how you played with the poor orphaned boy when other children refused to play with him, how you prolonged your prostration out of consideration that your change in posture may inconvenience or hurt your beloved grandson who had climbed on your back; how you commanded your army away from the anthill in order not to disrupt the ants' activities; how you blessed with Paradise the sinful woman for saving the life of a cat by making the water of the well accessible with her shoes; how you intervened and prevented a man from abusing his wife by teaching him that "the best of men are those who treat their wives the best"; how you patched your clothes, mended your shoes and did your daily household chores; how you wrestled with your nephew and raced with your wife; how you joked with the kids and carried the baggage of the elderly; how you hosted the Christians of Najran in your mosque and stood up to honor the bier of a Jew.

O Prophet of Allah, why is it that so many of us who claim to be of you refuse to be like you. We sing for you and dress like you, but do not come near fulfilling the expression of love, care and beauty that generated from yourself. Why is it that we see in you that which suits our cultural, organizational and chauvinistic interests, yet ignore the essence of what is essential to your being. Others who are not of you proclaim the multi-dimensional and multi-faceted nature of your personality.

"The personality of Muhammad is most difficult to get the whole truth of it.

Only a glimpse of him I can catch. What dramatic succession of picturesque scenes; There is Muhammad the Prophet; there is Muhammad the General; Muhammad the King; Muhammad the Warrior; Muhammad the Businessman; Muhammad the Preacher; Muhammad the Philosopher; Muhammad the Statesman; Muhammad the Orator; Muhammad the Reformer; Muhammad the Refuge of Orphans; Muhammad the Protector of Slaves; Muhammad the Emancipator of Women; Muhammad the Judge; Muhammad the Saint. In all these magnificent roles and in all these departments of human activities he is equally a hero." (Professor Ramakrishna Rao).

O Prophet! Your life-example is an integrated biography, history and law; it is above all a model of excellence.

O Prophet of Allah, you have certainly been adored by many much more worthy than I. Yet, neither the inability to capture my appreciation of you with the eloquence of poets nor my weakness as a believer debars me from qualifying as one who adores you; for in the commemoration of your being do I find the dignity and honor of my existence.

*IslamicGirl*
08-08-04, 07:35 PM

:salams A man asked the prophet (peace and blessing of Allah be upon him)when the day is(the resurrectionday)the prophet said what have you preparedfor it the man said nothing except that i love Allah the prophet said you will be with those whom you love(that is he will enter paradise) :masha:
:wswrwb:

Wallahi that is one of my Fav Hadeeths :love:

It's jst so beautiful!

SUBHANALLAH!

*IslamicGirl*
11-08-04, 12:53 PM

Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said: "He will not enter Paradise who has even a speck of pride in his heart." [Muslim]

*IslamicGirl*
31-08-04, 11:09 PM

On the authority of Abu Hurairah, who said: the Messenger of Allah, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said:

Allah the Almighty has said: "Who soever shows enmity to a friend of Mine, I shall be at war with him. My servant does not draw near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have imposed upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes, and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it."

related by Bukhari.

*IslamicGirl*
31-08-04, 11:17 PM

On the authority of Abu Hurairah that Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said:

"Whosoever removes a worldly grief from a believer, Allah will remove from him one of the griefs of the Day of Judgment. Whosoever alleviates [the lot of] a needy person, Allah will alleviate [his lot] in this world and the next. Whosoever shields a Muslim, Allah will shield him in this world and the next. Allah will aid a servant [of His] so long as the servant aids his brother. Whosoever follows a path to seek knowledge therein, Allah will make easy for him a path to Paradise. No people gather together in one of the houses of Allah, reciting the Book of Allah and studying it among themselves, without tranquility descending upon them, mercy enveloping them, the angels surrounding them, and Allah making mention of them amongst those who are with Him. Whosoever is slowed down by his actions will not be hastened forward by his lineage."

related by Muslim in these words.

AbuMubarak
19-11-04, 11:55 AM
:masha:

*IslamicGirl*
19-11-04, 12:41 PM

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

The Prophet, Peae and Blessings of Allah be upon him said,

"A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden." Sahih Bukhari
Volume 1, Book 2, Number 9

*IslamicGirl*
22-11-04, 01:41 PM

Hadith - Bukhari (#86), Muslim, Tirmidhi, and Nasa'i.
Barra' said, "I saw the Prophet of Allah Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him with Hassan RA upon his shoulders. The Prophet, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him was saying, 'O Allah! I love him, so You love him too.'"

*IslamicGirl*
23-11-04, 02:24 PM

Allah is He Who sends the winds, so that they raise clouds and spread them along the sky as He wills, and then break them into fragments until you see raindrops come forth from their midst! Then when He has made them fall on whom of His slaves as He wills, lo, they will rejoice! (30:48)

:love: :)

*IslamicGirl*
07-12-04, 11:35 AM

Muhammad, Peace and Blessings Of Allah be upon him said:

When a man spends on his family members with the intention of seeking God's pleasure, then his spending becomes an act of charity.
Bukhari

*IslamicGirl*
10-12-04, 10:47 AM

The Prophet Muhammad, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said told his companions: “If one of you had a stream running at his door and bathed in it five times every day, do you think any dirt would be left on him?” His companions answered: “No dirt at all would be left.” To which the Prophet replied: “That is what the five (daily) prayers are like, with which Allah washes away your sins.”
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Hadith 506]

*IslamicGirl*
10-12-04, 11:06 AM

Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:

Allah's Messenger, peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said: Our Lord, the Blessed and the Exalted, descends every night to the lowest heaven when one third of the latter part of the night is left, and says: Who supplicates Me so that I may answer him? Who asks Me so that I may give to him? Who asks Me forgiveness so that I may forgive him?
[Muslim]

*IslamicGirl*
19-01-05, 02:40 PM

He who does a good deed will have ten times the amount of blessings, and I [God] shall give more, but he who does an evil deed will have an equivalent reward of evil, or I shall grant forgiveness. If anyone draws the length of a span near Me, I shall draw the length of a cubit near him, and if anyone draws the length of a cubit near Me, I shall draw the length of a fathom near him. If anyone comes to Me walking I shall come to him at a run, and if anyone meets me with sins of the size of the earth, but has not associated anything with Me, I shall meet him a similar amount of forgiveness.

(Muslim).

*IslamicGirl*
24-01-05, 12:44 PM

Al-Qurtubi, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said:

"Anybody who truly believes in the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam must have love for him in their heart. However, people possess love of different intensities; some are overwhelmed by it while others have the bare minimum, such as those who are immersed in desires and lusts. Such people's heedlessness obscures this love most of the time, but many of them long to see the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam when he is mentioned or when they remember him, more than they long to see their families, children and possessions. This type of love is observed for example when some people favour visiting the Prophet’s grave over anywhere else. However, this love is weak and therefore the actions that emanate from it do not last long, due to these peoples continued heedlessness."

*IslamicGirl*
24-01-05, 12:45 PM

Abu Hurayrah, may Allaah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said: “I swear by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, none of you will truly believe until I am more beloved to him than his father or son." (Muslim).

Al-Bayhaqi, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said: "Part of loving the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam is to love his family, his relatives, and his wives due to him honouring them, as well as loving his companions whom Allaah Himself has praised."

*IslamicGirl*
27-01-05, 03:43 PM

Muhammad :saw: said:

Beware of reporting too much from me. He who reports from me, then let him not say except that which is true. So he who attributes to me that which I did not say, then let him take his place in the HellFire.”

Sahîh: Related by Ibn Mâjah (no.35), at-Tahâwî in Mushkilul-?thâr (1/172) and others. It was authenticated by al-Albânî in as-Sahîhah (no.1753).

firdaws
27-01-05, 08:32 PM
MashAllah sis

*IslamicGirl*
03-02-05, 12:13 PM

:love: Abu Hurairah (ra) related that Rasulullah :saw: said, "You shall not enter Heaven unless you have Faith and your Faith is not complete until you show love towards one another. Would you want me to show you how you can achieve this? Shower your Salam upon one another." :love:

Zoobz
08-02-05, 01:34 AM
Apologies if these have been posted bfeore.. they are beautiful..

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said:

Whosoever shows enmity to someone devoted to Me, I shall be at war with him. My servant draws not near to Me with anything more loved by Me than the religious duties I have enjoined upon him, and My servant continues to draw near to Me with supererogatory works so that I shall love him. When I love him I am his hearing with which he hears, his
seeing with which he sees, his hand with which he strikes and his foot with which he walks. Were he to ask [something] of Me, I would surely give it to him, and were he to ask Me for refuge, I would surely grant him it. I do not hesitate about anything as much as I hesitate about [seizing] the soul of My faithful servant: he hates death and I hate hurting him.

and..

http://fortyhadith.iiu.edu.my/images/hadith19arabic.gif

Abu al-‘Abbas ‘Abdullah bin ‘Abbas, radiyallahu anhuma, reported: One day I was behind the Prophet, sallallahu ‘alayhi wasallam, and he said to me:

"O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you (have need to) ask, ask of Allah; and if you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that even if the Nation (or the whole community) were to gather together to benefit you with something, they would not benefit you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with something, they would not be able to harm you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried."

[Al-Tirmidhi relates this and says: It is a good, genuine Hadith]

In a version other than that of al-Tirmidhi it reads:

"..Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity. Know that what has passed you by was not going to befall you; and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship."

Zoobz
09-02-05, 07:38 PM
An authentic hadith reported by Imam Termithi and Ibn Majah that the Prophet (S.A.W.) said: "Oh you people, spread salam among you, serve the food, behave kindly with your blood relations, and offer prayer at night when others are asleep, and you will enter paradise safely." And Imam Bukhari and Muslim reported that a man asked the Prophet (S.A.W.), "what in Islam is the best?" He (S.A.W.) answered, "To feed people and to say salam to everyone whether you know them or not."
Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullah :)

Chained_Water
09-02-05, 07:47 PM
Wa alaikum as salaam wa-rahmatullah wa-barakatuhu :)

Zoobz
09-02-05, 11:10 PM
Abdullah (radiAllahu anhu) said: “The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,
‘I know the person who will be the last to come out of the Hellfire and the last to enter Paradise. He will be a man who will come out of the Hellfire crawling, and Allah will say to him, ‘Go and enter Paradise.” He will go to it, but will imagine that it has been filled, and then he will re turn and say, “Oh Lord, I have found it full.” Allah will say, “Go and enter Paradise, and you will have what equals the world and ten times as much (you will have as much as ten times the like of the world).” On that, the man will say, “Do you mock at me (laugh at me) though You are the King?” I saw Allah’s Apostle (SAW) (while saying that) smiling that his premolar teeth became visible. It is said that will be the lowest degree among the people of Paradise.”

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) said: “Some people said, ‘O Allah’s Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?’ He said, ‘Do you crowd and squeeze each other on looking at the sun when it is not hidden by clouds?’ They replied, ‘No, Allah’s Apostle’. He said, ‘Do you crowd and squeeze each other on looking at the moon when it is full and not hidden by clouds?’ They replied, No’, Allah’s Apostle’. He said, ‘So you will see Him (your Lord) on the Day of Resurrection similarly. Allah will gather all the people and say, ‘Whoever used to worship anything should follow that thing.’ So he who used to worship the sun, will follow it; and he who used to worship the moon will follow it and he who used to worship false deities will follow them. And then only this nation (Muslims) will remain, including their hypocrites. Allah will come to them in a shape other than they know and will say, “I am your Lord.” They will say, “We seek refuge from you. This is our place (we will not follow you) till our Lord comes to us, and when our Lord comes to us, we will recognize Him.” Then Allah will come to them in a shape they know and will say, “I am your Lord,” They will say, “(No doubt) You are our Lord.” And they will follow Him. Then a bridge will be laid over the Hellfire.” And Allah’s Apostle (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) added, ‘I will be the first to cross it.

The invocation of the apostles on that day will be, ‘Allahumma sallim, sallim! (O Allah save us, save us!)’ Over that bridge will be hooks similar to the thorns of as’sa’daan (a thorny tree). Didn’t you see the thorns of as’ sa’daan?’ The companions said, ‘Yes, Oh Allah’s Apostle.’ He added, ‘So the hooks over that bridge will be like the thorns of as’-sa’daan, except that their greatness in size is only known to Allah. These hooks will snatch the people according to their deeds. Some people will be ruined because of their evil deeds, and some will be cut into pieces and fall down in Hell, but will be saved afterwards when Allah finished the judgments among His slaves and intends to take out of the Fire whoever He wishes to take out from among those who used to testify that none had the right to be worshipped but Allah.

He will order the angels to take them out. The angels will know them by the mark of the traces of prostration (on their foreheads), for Allah banned the Fire to consume the traces of prostration on the body of Adam’s son. So they will take them out, and by then they will have been burnt (as coal). Then water, called maa’ul hayat (water of life) will be poured on them, and they will spring out like a seed springs out on the bank of a rainwater stream. There will remain one man who will be facing the Hellfire and will say, “OH Lord! Its (Hell) vapor has poisoned and smoked me, and its flame has burnt me. Please turn my face away from the Fire.” He will keep on invoking Allah till Allah says, “Perhaps if I give you (what you want), you will ask for another thing?” The man will say, “No, by Your power, I will not ask You for anything else.”

Then Allah will turn his face away from the Fire. The man will say after that, “Oh Lord, bring me near the gate of Paradise.” Allah will say to him, “Didn’t you promise not to ask for anything else? Woe to you, oh son of Adam! How treacherous you are!” The man will keep invoking Allah till Allah will say, “But if I give you that, you may ask me for something else.” The man will say, “No, by Your power, I will not ask for anything else.” He will give Allah his covenant and promise not to ask for anything else after that. So Allah will bring him near to the gate of Paradise. When he sees what is in it, he will remain silent as long as Allah wills, and then he will say, “Oh Lord! Let me enter Paradise.” Allah will say, “Didn’t you promise that you would not ask ME for anything other than that? Woe to you, oh son of Adam! How treacherous you are!”

On that, the man will say, “Oh Lord! Do not make me the most wretched of Your creation,” and will keep on invoking Allah till Allah will smile. When Allah smiles because of him, then HE will allow him to enter Paradise. When he enters Paradise, he will be addressed, “Wish from so and so” He will wish until all his wishes are fulfilled. Then Allah will say, “All this (what you have wished for) and as much again therewith are for you.” Abu Hurairah (RA) added, ‘That man will be the last of the people of Paradise to enter Paradise.”

'Ata (radiAllahu anhu) narrated while Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) reporting: “Abu Sa’eed (RA) was sitting in the company of Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) and he did not deny anything of his narration till he reached his saying, ‘All this and as much again therewith are for you.”

Then Abu Sa’eed (radiAllahu anhu) said, ‘I heard Allah’s Apostle say, “This is for you and ten times as much.” Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) said, “In my memory it is as much again therewith.” <br>[Sahih al-Bukhari]

Zoobz
14-02-05, 11:28 PM
إِنَّ أَمْرَ الْمُؤْمِنِ كُلَّهُ عَجَبٌ، لَا يَقْضِي اللهُ لَهُ قَضَاءً إِلَّا كَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ، إِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ ضَرَّاءُ صَبَرَ، فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَهُ، وَإِنْ أَصَابَتْهُ سَرَّاءُ شَكَرَ، فَكَانَ خَيْرًا لَه

Verily, all of the matter of the believer is amazing, for every decision that Allah decrees for him is good for him. If an affliction strikes him, he is patient and this is good for him; if a bounty is give to him, he is thankful and this is good for him

*IslamicGirl*
18-02-05, 10:32 AM

Narrated by Abu Hurayrah RA

Allah's Apostle :saw: Allah's Blessings and Salutations on him and his family said, "The congregational prayer of anyone amongst you is more than twenty (five or twenty seven) times in reward than his prayer in the market or in his house, for if he performs ablution completely and then goes to the mosque with the sole intention of performing the prayer, and nothing urges him to proceed to the mosque except the prayer, then, on every step which he takes towards the mosque, he will be raised one degree or one of his sins will be forgiven. The angels will keep on asking Allah's forgiveness and blessings for everyone of you so long as he keeps sitting at his praying place. The angels will say, 'O Allah, bless him! O Allah, be merciful to him!' as long as he does not do Hadath or a thing which gives trouble to the other." The Prophet further said, "One is regarded in prayer so long as one is waiting for the prayer."
Sahih Muslim

*IslamicGirl*
10-03-05, 09:04 PM

Muhammad :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said:

"A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

*IslamicGirl*
10-03-05, 09:07 PM

Volume 1, Book 2, Number 8:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Muhammad :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said:

The Prophet said, "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term "Haya" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; amongst them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness, and scruple, etc.) is a part of faith."

*IslamicGirl*
15-03-05, 02:37 PM

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) :saw: stated in the Sahih Hadith:

"How marvellous is the affair of the believer!
Everything that happens to him is good,
and this does not apply to anyone except the believer.
If something good befalls him, he gives thanks for it, and that is good for him.
If something bad befalls him, he bears it with patience, and that is good for him.

*IslamicGirl*
17-03-05, 11:37 AM

Hadeeth - Muhammad :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him: When any of you completes the last tashahhud of his prayer, let him seek refuge in Allaah from four things, saying, 'O Allaah, verily I seek refuge in you from the punishment of the Hellfire and the torment of the grave; from the fitnah of life and of death; and from the evil fitnah of the false messiah.[Muslim, Nasai & others]

Allaah accepts the repentance of the servant so long as his spirit has not arrived at his throat. [Tirmidhi, al-Haakim, Ibn Hibbaan] :love: :ahb: :love:

*IslamicGirl*
21-03-05, 04:11 PM

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Allah's Apostle :saw: Peace and Blessings Of Allah be upon him said, "When the believers pass safely over (the bridge across) Hell, they will be stopped at a bridge in between Hell and Paradise where they will retaliate upon each other for the injustices done among them in the world, and when they get purified of all their sins, they will be admitted into Paradise. By Him in Whose Hands the life of Muhammad is everybody will recognize his dwelling in Paradise better than he recognizes his dwelling in this world."

Sahih Bukhari
Volume 3, Book 43, Number 620

*IslamicGirl*
07-04-05, 11:24 AM

On the authority of Abu Hurairah, who said: The messenger of Allah Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him :saw: said : "Each person's every joint must perform a charity every day the sun comes up : to act justly between two people is a charity; to help a man with his mount, lifting him onto it or hoistingd up his belongings onto it is a charity: a good word is a charity, every step you take to prayers is a charity and removing a harmful thing from the road is a charity." Related by Bukhari and Muslim.

*IslamicGirl*
10-04-05, 09:25 PM

Prophet Mohammed :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said:
The Ink of the scholar is more holy than the blood of a martyr.

*IslamicGirl*
10-04-05, 09:33 PM

“Beware of reporting too much from me. He who reports from me, then let him not say except that which is true. So he who attributes to me that which I did not say, then let him take his place in the HellFire.”

Sahîh: Related by Ibn Mâjah (no.35), at-Tahâwî in Mushkilul-?thâr (1/172) and others. It was authenticated by al-Albânî in as-Sahîhah (no.1753).

*IslamicGirl*
14-04-05, 10:42 AM

Volume 8, Book 75, Number 317e:

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle :saw: Peace and BLessings of Allah be upon him said, "For every prophet there is one (special invocation (that will not be rejected) with which he appeals (to Allah), and I want to keep such an invocation for interceding for my followers in the Hereafter."

:love: :love: :crying: :love: :ahb:

Bakayurei
31-05-05, 03:32 PM
abu mubarak, reading that description of Muhammad's soul mubarak brought tears to my eyes:::: if only we could all be like him.

*IslamicGirl*
19-06-05, 09:41 AM

"God accepts the repentance of a man right to his last gasp, before he dies."HADITH OF AT-TIRMIDHI
On the Authority of 'Abdullah Ibn 'Umar

*IslamicGirl*
18-07-05, 10:13 AM

At-Tirmidhî records on the authority of al-Ĥasan bin ̀Alî that the Messenger of Allâh :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said:

"Leave that which causes you doubt for that which does not cause you doubt for in truthfulness lies tranquillity and in lying lies doubt."

*IslamicGirl*
22-07-05, 01:46 PM

Ibn Umar (ra) reported Allah's Messenger :saw: Peace and Blessings of allah be upon him as saying,

"A Muslim is a Muslim's brother; he does not wrong him. If anyone cares for his brother's need, Allah will take care of his need; if anyone relieves his brother's anxiety, Allah will remove from him one of his anxieties on the Day of Resurrection; and if anyone conceals a Muslim's secrets, Allah will conceal his secrets on the Day of Resurrection."

*IslamicGirl*
27-07-05, 10:48 AM

Rasool ul Allah :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said:

"The one who reads a single letter from the Book of Allah will be rewarded with one Hasana (good deed). (Know that) A good deed is multiplied ten times over. I do not say Alif Lam Meem is one letter. Verily, Alif is on letter, Lam is one letter, Meem is one letter." -- Reported by at-Tirmidhi and it is Sahih. :love:

( Allah Hu Akbar! )

*IslamicGirl*
04-08-05, 10:57 AM

:love: "The believers in their mutual love, mercy and sympathy are just like one body. When one of the limbs suffers, the whole body responds to it with sleeplessness and fever." [Muslim] :love:

*IslamicGirl*
15-08-05, 04:07 PM

'You will not enter Paradise unless you have faith, and you cannot be one of the faithful unless you love each other. Should I not tell you things which, if followed, will create love among you? One is to observe the practice of greeting each other.'

:love: HADITH OF MUSLIM
On the Authority of Abu Hurayrah :love:

*IslamicGirl*
23-09-05, 10:14 AM

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: The Prophet :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said, "When Allah loves a slave, calls out Jibril and says: `I love so-and-so; so love him'. Then Jibril loves him. After that he (Jibril) announces to the inhabitants of heavens that Allah loves so-and-so; so love him; and the inhabitants of the heavens (the angels) also love him and then make people on earth love him".[Al-Bukhari and Muslim]. :inlove: :) :love: :love:

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 126:

Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

The Prophet :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him was the most generous amongst the people, and he used to be more so in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel visited him, and Gabriel used to meet him on every night of Ramadan till the end of the month. The Prophet :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him used to recite the Holy Qur'an to Gabriel, and when Gabriel met him, he used to be more generous than a fast wind (which causes rain and welfare).

Volume 3, Book 31, Number 127:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him said, "Whoever does not give up forged speech and evil actions, Allah is not in need of his leaving his food and drink (i.e. Allah will not accept his fasting.)"

Salahudin
20-11-05, 11:43 PM

Abu Hurayrah, may Allaah be pleased with him, narrated that the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said: “I swear by Him in Whose Hand my soul is, none of you will truly believe until I am more beloved to him than his father or son." (Muslim).

Al-Bayhaqi, may Allaah have mercy upon him, said: "Part of loving the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam is to love his family, his relatives, and his wives due to him honouring them, as well as loving his companions whom Allaah Himself has praised."

Ya Allah Increase my love for your Beloved Messenger:saw:
attach our hearts to Him(pbuh) and His Sunnah. amiin

AbuMubarak
05-03-06, 06:36 AM

Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said: "Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shown resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it". :love: :love:
a hadith we should reflect upon much

jamiyla
23-07-06, 04:25 PM
assalamu alaikum

this is my first time here i just wanted to say jazakhallahu khayr for this beautiful thread may Allah reward you for the beautiful hadiths you have posted

Sister Voice
22-11-06, 12:13 AM

sumayyah!
21-02-07, 08:25 PM
subhanallah:)

*IslamicGirl*
20-05-07, 04:14 PM

The Prophet :saw: Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him and his family said, "Fatima is the head of the women of Paradise." :love:

Sahih Al-Bukhari, v. 3, Kitab Al-Fadha'il, Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima, p. 1374; Mustadrak Al-Sahihain, v. 3, Chapter on the Virtues of Fatima, p. 164; Sunan Al-Tirmidhi, v. 3, p. 266; Kenz Al-Omal, v. 13, p. 193; Muntakhab Kenz Al-Omal, v. 5, p. 97; Al-Jami^ Al-Sagheer, v. 2, no. 564, p. 5760; Seir Alam Al-Nubala', v. 2, p. 123; Al-Sawaiq Al-Muhariqa, p. 187 & 191; Khasai's Al-Imam Ali of Nisa'i, p. 118; Yanabi^ Al-Mawadda, v. 2, p. 79; Al-Jawhera Fi Nasab Ali Wa Aalihi, p. 17; Al-Bidaya wa Al-Nihaya, v. 2, p. 60.

:wswrwb:

*IslamicGirl*
05-02-08, 02:54 AM

Ibn `Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported: The Messenger of Allah :saws2: Peace be upon him and his family said:

"The parable of one who knows the Qur'an by heart is as the parable of an owner of hobbled camel. If he remains vigilant, he will retain it; and if he neglects it, it will go away.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

.:.2ala2.:.
10-05-09, 11:48 AM
Subhaan'Allah

AnamAmjad786
11-11-09, 07:47 PM
Masha Allah.... SubhanAllah....the prophet with the most greatest character and personality.....who good be a better role model for us fellow Muslims...May Allah swt help us all so that we can follow our beloved prophet saw

paolo
18-01-12, 07:15 PM
Hi there! I found this thread while browsing misdemeanor lawyer tampa (http://www.perez-law-firm.com), this one's pretty interesting. Thanks for sharing a promising poem.

Ma'idah
05-03-12, 09:18 PM
This is a poem I created last year in my spare time, I am not a poet.. Rather a teenage sister that likes to relate to life through literature...
Please let me know how you think it is.... And what I should improve on??? Jzk!

*note its the first time i've done this so please dont be harsh fisabillilah!

WORLDLY DESIRE

oh dunya i'll always hold on to you even if its by the smallest fragment
Without the pleasures you bring i'd be nonexistent
im always yearning for the chash the clothes creating a bond with you they call attachment
I want to be someone known and get respect and acknowledgement
I think big, want my name on the walk of stars coz i wanna be magnificent
I wanna be the next Barak Obama and be a president
trying out drugs, drinking alcohol, and partying is what a call entertainment
gotta make a note in my diary coz i gotta attend that tiny tempas event
i live a life of fun you'd call it bewilderment
but i'd rather call it pure dazzlement
I have all i want but with what i have i am not content
Never do i think about the third world kids and their impoverishment
I'm still young, got long to live so religion is not yet a comitment
i never have time to bow down to the most beneficient
praying, fastin and giving charity makes me different
and missing my prayers dont matter coz imma college student
i wanna fit in be loved by mates not get any embarassment
the lady next door says im a selfish ignorant delinquent
yeah i might be violent
even though plenty of times have i faced imprisonment
but what can i say when all i care about is amusment
for me this life is all about enjoyment
living my life just like my role modle Rihanna Fent
revealing my body, dancing and clicking those heels to make the guys turn round is my talent
when i get old and gray i'll start to think about what i havent
about the religion, Islam before i reach the final judgement
but for now while ive got my youth health and wealth i'll make no religous movement
i aint got time between travelling from new york and spain to Kent
i've reached a level where i dont care about nothing but excitment
i wanna be a millionare, roll with real gold like 50 cent
keeping all the guys happy with my seducement
coz on my body theres hardly no garment
tryna get the cute ones with that posh american accent
they all think im innocent, obedient and clearly not independent
but who cares what they think when im so high on that weed i jacked from the newsagent
somedays my life comes crashing down and i feel as though everythings gone wrong its all a big accident
feeling messed up my self-esteem so low i no longer wish to live this life and from this world i wanna be absent
shoud i reach back for another drag of that drug enclosed in that silver parchment?
taking drugs, drinking and violence for me is frequent
ive let my self down and given up to satan, my opponent
gained myself in hell a placement
disobeyed and broken all the rules of my parent
i need to get out of this mess i turn to religious enrichment
ive been pretending to live this fake life in puzzlement
in a world far away like Alice's in Wonderment
my faith clearly needs some reassesment
i realise oh Dunya running after you leads to nothing but disapointment
i bow down twice to the lord that whom with him will be my last and final appointment
it will determine my final abodement
for years i've faced my religious responisbitities as neglegent
never thought id be wrapped up in that white sheet and face a punishment
and now its too late i beg for some more time so to my faith i can make some adjustment
to may prayers, and charity id make an improvement
but death has come upon me i have no time to repent
dunya has been deceptive and blinded me from reality and the real reason i've been sent
many may follow my path of distruction without refurbishment
but those fools will catch themselves in the same situation and face Allahs tornament
the smart ones know how time should be spent
the smart ones know this life is like an assignment
for them this test will hardly be a sweat because with the reward of paradise they are content
coz unlike me they didnt come to this world to experiment
awaits them is a place of kind treatment
a place of sweet scent
a place promised by their lord to be permanent
which their lord has created for them as a final settlement..

Jzk for those who have taken out time to read this may Allah bless you and reward you a tenfold for all the good you do and grant you a beautiful place in paradise!

{f~h}
05-03-12, 11:13 PM
Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam) was a man who spoke very little, his sentences would be short yet full of deep meaning.
He listened more than he spoke, sometimes he would be silent for long periods of time.
He was unusually quiet and reserved, generally pensive and sorrowful - always wrapped up in his thoughts and meditations.
Yet when he spoke, his words carried depth and he did not need to speak for long in order to be understood.
Most of his laughter was no more than smiling, and if he was pleased he would lower his gaze. He would get angry only when a matter of principle was mocked or violated and he would not be pleased until the matter was resolved.
Yet he would never get angry for personal reasons - he was always forgiving, and he would never retaliate against personal insults; here he would be patient and gracious.

Though he was a very busy man, he would quite often attend to his own chores by washing and sewing his own clothes and mending his own shoes, though there were many who would have jumped at the chance to do these chores for him.
At home he would divide his time between three portions: his family, himself and God.
His own individual time used to be taken up by his companions who used to visit him regularly, he would receive them in kindness, waiting upon them, serving and honouring them. He would enquire about their needs and try to help them as much as he could.
Sometimes he would also ask about those who were not present.
He would be the last to drink if drinks were served in his home, normally with only one bowl to go round.
When he was talking to his companions he would honour their feelings by never bringing any topics which might hurt them or lower their spirits, and instead of mocking someone he would try to help them with their weaknesses.
The companions used to love staying with him so much that they would overstay in his house, to such an extent that some verses were revealed asking the companions to respect the Prophet's {p.b.u.h.} wish for privacy.

For those who were very poor, he was a supporter and guardian, providing food and lodging from whatever little he possessed.
His warmth was such that even little children would run up to him asking him to play with them even though he was over fifty years old; the Prophet {p.b.u.h.}would listen and play merry-go-round with them.

Towards his enemies he was still forgiving, and if they were firm with him, then he was firm with them.
History records that those who set out to kill him would later become his closest friends. Though in the later stages of his life, he had access to much wealth, he still lived as a humble servant of God.
His greatest delight ultimately lay in his prayer, especially those that he offered during the darkness of the night. Whose example do you prefer over Muhammad (Sallalahu Alayhi Wasalam), the Greatest Muslim Personality?

MashaAllah, great summary of the character of the Best of Mankind, may peace, blessings and mercy be upon him and his family. May Allah swt guide us all to have good character like our role model (pbuh), Ameen.

samin62
05-03-12, 11:16 PM
I can never imagine Abu M using a smily

:jkk: for the content

{f~h}
05-03-12, 11:52 PM
:salams sister Ma'idah, your poem was really good but I think you had one or two typos...or may be it was just me lol! You made good points about the highs and lows people feel when they are completely attached to materialistic desires.

People never find true tranquillity within themselves when their happiness is solely based on worldly success and pleasure; their happiness is temporary; if Allah swt tests them with calamities of loss of money, family, fame, success then some end up taking drugs/alcohol trying to find happiness. Whereas people with true faith will have tranquillity where ever they may be; highest part of heaven or lowest part of hell on earth; when their happiness was always with having faith in Allah swt then people can take away everything in this materialistic world but no one can take away their faith. So they become fearless of any materialistic loss when they have strong faith in Allah swt as they know Allah swt is their only Helper and Provider. And He can provide them from places they never would have expected from. SubhanAllah.

{f~h}
09-04-12, 10:39 PM
The Holy Prophet (pbuh) said: " O ALLAH, grant me life as a poor man, cause me to die as a poor man and resurrect me in the company of the poor." His wife asked him why he said that, and he replied: " Because (the poor) will enter Paradise (before) the rich. Do not turn away a poor man even if all you can give is half a date. If you love the poor and bring them near you ALLAH will bring you near HIM on the Day of Resurrection." (Al-Tirmidhi)

:love:..so beautiful..this is one of my favourite hadiths! It just shows that only a Prophet (pbuh) with amazing Imaan and character would make a prayer like that for himself (pbuh)! Which one of us would pray to be poor?!..NO ONE!

Our Prophet (pbuh) is indeed The Best of Creation...SubhanAllah!

May Allah swt guide us all to follow his (pbuh) perfect example, Ameen.

Sohail123
26-03-13, 06:46 AM
Assalam O Allikum
The most beautify and most influencing Muslim personality is one and only Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W). The holy quraan says about prohet Muhammad (S.A.W)
And Muhammad is no more than a messenger like the messengers that have already passed away before him; if then he dies or is killed will you turn back upon your heels? And whoever turns back upon his heels, he will by no means do harm to Allah in the least, and Allah will reward the grateful.
Quran 3:144

Morose
12-09-13, 08:41 PM
ﺻﻠﯽ الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ ﻋﻠﯿﮧ ﻭﺍٓﻟﮧ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ

Morose
12-09-13, 08:45 PM
___

umxu
28-12-13, 09:16 AM
:up::inlove:

Lotus|A|
20-01-14, 12:35 AM
May Allah swt guide us to be more patient and gentle like him (pbuh) and to be able to control our anger, Ameen.

nackyy20
24-05-14, 03:33 AM
[For those who were very poor, he was a supporter and guardian, providing food and lodging from whatever little he possessed and keepwell (http://keepwell.com).

promi72
18-06-14, 01:20 PM
True said.....and at any cost no matter how many time's we got lost,we must always come back to him cause 1 day we all are going back to him..Allah ..forgive us

samin62
18-06-14, 01:22 PM
AbuMubarak was a romantic back the days :nevreness:

taziz
16-01-15, 07:12 AM
The Islamic Personality is a clear and distinct personality. Its fabric is the Book of Allah, and its thread is the Sunnah and these two are inseparable from it. It is a sincere and determined personality educated and refined upon precise methodology which does not contain even the slightest deficiency, and how could it since it is the Religion of Allah, Lord of all the worlds?!

Quran Academy (http://quranschool.com/) | Quran Online Reading (http://quranschool.com/online-quran-reading-school/) | Online Quran Classes (http://quranschool.com/learn-quran-with-tajweed/)

Travel Maker
26-03-15, 03:06 PM
Applied Personality studies I need to take. Where could I find one?
Wandering...

Al-Mualim
04-04-15, 03:44 PM
:jkk:

Zayeneesha
10-08-15, 08:14 PM
http://ayeina.com/he-put-the-man-in-manly/

Muslimah1436
20-01-17, 10:43 PM
This is amazing, subhan Allah. اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ

renzi
23-01-17, 05:17 AM
Thanks for sharing, it was beautiful.