PDA

View Full Version : US Marine Corps probes 'Taliban desecration' video

ahaneefah
12-01-12, 08:39 AM
The US military has said it is investigating a video that appears to show a group of Marines urinating on dead Taliban fighters.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-16522973

Mikha’eel
12-01-12, 09:04 AM
:salams
We all know none of them actually give a damn about this...they'll be laughing and rejoicing of this.
Funny how they call everyone else backwards savages yet they prove time and time again they're the ones who're savages by the way they behave

ahaneefah
12-01-12, 09:20 AM
Red Cross: Taliban bodies do not decay!

The committee of the American Red Cross has released a report on its webpage regarding the bodies of the dead (martyred) Taliban compared to those of the foreign forces. The mentioned committee which had the duty of collecting and burying the dead in Mazar Sharif province of Afghanistan showed its astonishment as to why the dead bodies of Taliban had not decayed or gave off foul smell?!! The report said that investigators initially thought that the cold weather was the reason behind this phenomenon however this theory was later shattered because the bodies of the northern alliance fighters which were lying in the same area had decayed and were also giving off a nauseating smell.

The report further says that it now wants to conduct a research on the type of food consumed by the Taliban fighters! The researchers also want to find out if there is a relationship between food and blood because the blood of some Taliban members keeps its warm temperatures even after their death!

(Source: Al-Misryoon, Ana Muslim and several other websites.)

Mikha’eel
12-01-12, 09:32 AM
I don't see any such report on their website...are you sure its even authentic?

ahaneefah
12-01-12, 10:29 AM
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan:

http://alemara1.com/english/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=13850:red-cross-taliban-bodies-do-not-decay&catid=3:articles&Itemid=5

Mich
12-01-12, 10:49 AM
I don't see any such report on their website...are you sure its even authentic?

How about this. Can anyone link the actual red cross report? So we can all see what it says?

That is the best thing to do in this situation. I mean since people refer to it and making claims, link the report so all can see.

Since I cannot find any Red cross article supporting this, I have to say this sounds like Internet BS again.

Kind of like how Muslims sites were claiming Christopher Columbus saw a Mosque in America on his first visit, they all refereed to Columbus diary, ... but when you read the diary there was nothing there about a Mosque, except for the exception when he wrote that a top of a very round hill reminded him of the dome roof of a Mosque.

Going to another Muslims religions site, without seeing the original Red Cross article they all refer to is like asking a going to a radical religious Christian site do to research on the "Turin Shroud". (A true waste of time if you really want to see real facts.)

Mikha’eel
12-01-12, 11:51 AM
It appears to be a fabricated report...but that being said - the miracle itself, w e all know to be a fact because its been reported so many times in Islamic history....